Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:17:02 AM

As a beginner in the trading, it is the best advice to start with a small amount because beginner will look for higher profits with a small amount so I always suggest don't rush in earning. Better find the coin which has potential even though it is at a small price, buy them and for when the price increase then you will make a profit on it for sure.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

As a beginner in the trading, it is the best advice to start with a small amount because beginner will look for higher profits with a small amount so I always suggest don't rush in earning. Better find the coin which has potential even though it is at a small price, buy them and for when the price increase then you will make a profit on it for sure.
I have seen several people who were so fast to opt into trading and they opted out the same way they opted in. It is usual for anyone who refused to learn to fall into such. The best as you said is for any wannabe trader not to rush but take all the time they need to learn and practice before starting properly.
ramyon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:19:36 PM

Basically; starting Forex Trading with capital and low leverage is a good suggestion and condition. This will force a beginner Forex trader to earnest effort in managing the capital and increase the amount of funds in the account with funds derived from the organic profit rather than from the addition of the deposit as additional capital. Needs and cautious necessity will make beginners learn earnestly especially in an effort to improve the contents of the account. Doing a perfect trade will avoid the loss will be very useful because when not careful in making transactions and many times to lose then it is the same as filling the deposit account with money and throw it away.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

it is (crypto trading) just like practicing to ride a bicycle, you will surely fall down from time to time at first but when you get the hang of it - you will be having fun time than falling - just don't ride with ferrari when you are just practicing to drive a car though..
You have given a very good example. You cannot become an expert at anything in the start. You definitely need to work and practice really hard in order to excel in your field. I will suggest you to go for that much amount which you can suffer to lose. Go with that much amount and then learn from your mistakes in order to earn more.
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:58:40 PM

Even if you are used to trading, crypto-trading (esp alt coins) will literally blow your mind.. Just be prepared for a level of volatility that you haven't encountered in any other market before Smiley

And also, I can only recommend that once you try to get into the market, dont fall for FOMO-moves, as thats probably what for most beginners is a costly mistake ^^

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:47:20 PM

I buy altcoin with a small amount at the time the altcoin price goes down. And sell it at the time the price is going up .. that's what i do with a small btc
Yah, buying altcoins with small amount we have and wait to take until the price increases is an encouraging idea to look at. Instead of investing too much in trading without much experience and knowledge on it, invest less and earn money as well as experience step by step. This will enrich the business.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:20:01 PM

Being positive on that coin that it will be having a good future and it will increase maybe that would be the sign that you can now trade with a very small amount. No need to start with high if you are new in trading it is the good start. Starting in a very small amount on the coin that has a good potential in the future.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:24:09 PM

I buy altcoin with a small amount at the time the altcoin price goes down. And sell it at the time the price is going up .. that's what i do with a small btc
Yah, buying altcoins with small amount we have and wait to take until the price increases is an encouraging idea to look at. Instead of investing too much in trading without much experience and knowledge on it, invest less and earn money as well as experience step by step. This will enrich the business.
Small capital we can able to buy only altcoins that too new coins which are under $1. Only these coins will give double profit, and with this, we can increase our investment. If you invest in high rate coins, it will take too many months to double your investment and also there is no assurance that you will make a profit or not. So you can do trading with a small investment but only with altcoins.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:35:11 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Start to create constructive post till you reach junior member, Next thing is join signature campaigns, Your previous post's will be your application for joining the campaign so make sure that your grammar's are correct. You can also work as translator or moderator depending on your skills.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:46:22 PM

I will advice, learn the market first, don't be eager to make profit. Start with little amount that you can afford to lose and stay away from pump and dump groups. Understanding how the market works will do you lots of good.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:11:16 PM

Trading in very small amounts will lead to very small profits. Reasonable. I'd recommend increasing the number of your bitcoins to at least a small amount only at a glance. And with larger you can try some place to trade. In case if it will not be profitable in one, in another it will be at least something.
I think if you are starting doing trade for the first time even with smaller amount, the main focus should be on learning all the ups and downs instead of focusing on profit and loss. I will suggest everyone to go on with small amount and then keep on increasing amount when you think it’s feasible.

Yes, you are right every beginner should learn to trade with a small amount of money because without learning he might lose all the money which he invests. Trading is not one day it will take some time to get knowledge about trading so it is always good to trade with small amount and you can learn new thing about trading with that small amount only.
I agree with you, if you are a beginner much better to try in small amount to get an experience. This is because you need to experience and get a lesson from your mistakes. And if you get an experience you need to upgrade in high amount and apply all your acquired knowledge from your past trading to make a good decision to avoid too much losing of money.
Small amount or large amount are also need you keep your rules when trading. If you cannot control your emotion, I am sure you never get rich in trading crypto. Actually if you can do like my said, starting with large amount still good.
Starting with a big amount of money when you are still learning to trade is a bad idea, you need to learn the ropes first, it is not rare to see people in the forum that are new to trading saying that they intended to do a trade but they did a different one because they were unable to understand the platform of the exchange in which they were trading, so start with a low amount of money and after you see good results you can make a bigger investment.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:20:32 AM

What i do is trade with small amount and i wait until the crypto rise and then i sell it then after i do that i buy a smaller crypto and let it rise again after it rise i'll find another big crypto that is very low and i'll buy it and then the cycle continue
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:44:13 AM

Pick a coin that it's value is ranging from 1-10 sats. In that case, you won't lose too much if it goes down. But you need to research it to be sure.
sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

Have an experience in trade or have you done yet ? Try to learn more and more. Otherwise you will be losers. With small amount you will not make enough profit. You should invest huge to best result.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

Pick a coin that it's value is ranging from 1-10 sats. In that case, you won't lose too much if it goes down. But you need to research it to be sure.
Trading is a proper profession and you need to work hard if you want to be a successful trader. There are no shortcuts for this, you need to understand and study market in detail and deep to formulate your strategies of trading. Trading should be started with small amounts to get a grip on trading.
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:28:16 PM

Trading in very small amounts will lead to very small profits. Reasonable. I'd recommend increasing the number of your bitcoins to at least a small amount only at a glance. And with larger you can try some place to trade. In case if it will not be profitable in one, in another it will be at least something.
I am not in favor of trading with bitcoins. Bitcoins are so expensive and there is high demand of bitcoins in the market. Under such circumstances, trading with bitcoins is so stupid. It is pretty obvious that trading is not easy at all and there are maximum chances of going in loss.
But he was not only talking about bitcoins, he was talking about altcoins in general.. and you can not say that trading is stupid and that nobody earns money by trading, because that is false. I make a lot of earnings with my trading strategies. Altcoins are so profitable, and if you hold them for 1 or 2 days when they are on a bullish trend, then your profits are going to be huge.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:01:30 AM

Everybody is saying that you should learn first and study more, but I guess the best way for us to learn is by experience and that experience is to start trading even by small amount, by doing so we can witness the actual scenario of trading. Now, what we need is a help from those experts by giving us tips, sharing as links of those reliable sites, do's and donts.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:45:07 AM

Everybody is saying that you should learn first and study more, but I guess the best way for us to learn is by experience and that experience is to start trading even by small amount, by doing so we can witness the actual scenario of trading. Now, what we need is a help from those experts by giving us tips, sharing as links of those reliable sites, do's and donts.
That small amount can lead in success, trade percentage of that amount at first, portion it to the coins you wanted to have. Smoothly through experience you can learn what the needs to know or to naster in trading once your already on it. It's good also to ask questions sometimes.
gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:50:10 AM

You should try to earn from micro earning plus plus singature campaign to earn BTC for trading, and with those you should buy a new coin then wait ico for big profit.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

Indeed, it is just easy to write down this line that traders should buy coins low and sell them at high prices whereas it is not easy at all to apply in real life. When you are trading, you need to keep a keen eye on the price trends of your coin in order to figure out the right time of selling of your coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: