Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:12:30 AM

With a very small amount as long  you do  have already  an  idea on what  you would gonna do  because  if you  do tend  to trade without any  knowledge  for sure  you would  lose  all  of those  money  right away   by the  possibility of  buying the wrong coin or dead coin  thats why we should be  knowledgeable  enough  regarding  on  buying  coins not  just   carelessly  buying all we want
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

that is a good reason for bitcoin that can do trading even with a tiny bit of bitoin, shouldyou invest your bitcoinin alternative coin you an industry enough alterative gold coin with smal expensel c cn
Well it is the problem of the every 2nd person because it hall slot of the opportunities dam the bitcoin circle It show increasing more I hope the bitcoin is getting high and it is the time of the bitcoin a lot of the bitcoin are now being use as the investment and the part time job so if you are not having the money to invest and the still you are trying to increase your profit in the bitcoin you are going right way.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

If you do not have that much coins then i recommend you to work on bounty campaigns and do not focus on trading, Trading has a lower chance for you to gain profit while joining bounty campaigns can make you earn more profit depending on the platform of every ico.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:27:37 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
If you have a small amount you can't make a huge money from your trading. we suggest you at first you want to know about altcoin then you can start trading . altcoin information is here coinmarketcap you follow this site and make a knowledge with your trading.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

My advise is that if you want to start with low amount you can buy shit coins. The shit coin can lambo in the future.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:57:25 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Trading crypto only.
This is a highly volatile market (highly unstable).
The crypto market has a short history, and while it has made significant gains over the last few years. However, there is no guarantee you will make money, this is no guarantee of future performance as nobody knows what the fuck will happen later!
Therefore, it is essential that you understand "what can making money?..."

Do your research, Before you start trading, you need to make sure you’re up to speed with the latest crypto news, in order to best understand what’s next for the cryptocurrency’s price.
Key to this is being able to recognise the factors that affect crypto.
When it comes to interpreting bitcoin’s behaviour, charts can also be an invaluable tool. And past data can help you make sense of how the market is moving, while comparing timeframes may provide a closer insight into emerging trends and patterns.

Apply your strategy, When you open your position, you’ll need to manage it with a trading strategy. There are a number of trading strategies you can implement. You should be able to choose which one is right for you, because this will be crucial to your long and short-term trading success.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

Doing service is a good way to find out many interesting about bitcoin, token, ico and it also pay you a bounty enough for you to start trading if you work hard. Beside, you can find more good information in topic for newbie. Go easy don rush. It is not a game.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:31:23 PM

If you have a small amount you can't make a huge money from your trading. we suggest you at first you want to know about altcoin then you can start trading . altcoin information is here coinmarketcap you follow this site and make a knowledge with your trading.
I think small amount of money is more risky to invest in trading as compare to big amount of money. Actually small amount of money do not provide you opportunity to recover your lost if you lose money. But having good amount of money you always have a chance to recover your money that you have lost in trading because you still have some money to invest.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
emanbea1234

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:44:15 AM

if you start trade in trading site you bitter small amount for practicing purposes because small amount small risky if you have big amount big risky much better practice first.
tamoymie

Activity: 108

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:18:20 AM

you can my friend. you can even use coins not from your own money. how? start mining bitcoins and wait for your account to gain satoshi. like on bitcoin faucet or faucet hub. atleast if you fail on your investment you will never lose from tour pocket. but, you believe me my friend, bitcoin is soaring now a days.

Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:58:00 AM

If you want to double btc suggestions I just invest you btc, but if you want to trade with small capital you better trading using just altcoin dontt btc because if los profit is miserable let alone you are new in trading
josealerav

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

I think not only work on trading, you have to earn more with trading, try doing with signature campaign.
gondar1

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:48:32 AM

While your money planned to invest in trading is still small, you can do various of activities like joining campaigns to earn more that you can also add to the planned money that you intended to invest for trading, that way you can earn more.

Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

If you just have small amount of money, you can choose cheap altcoins to invest such as IOTA or NEM
silentdth

Activity: 56

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:08:22 AM

go with ICO, dont trade if u dont have at least 1000$

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (http://gamex.co.in)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/gamex_co_in) ● Telegram (https://t.me/gamex_co_in) ● Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/GameXCommunity/) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gamex.co.in/) ● Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gamex.co.in/)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:00:32 PM

trading always depend you amount .if your amount small profit not good.but if you can stared trading with big amount your profit will be best.so you buy some altcoin and some time hold it.
But for beginners its still better to use small investment since its needed to learned first how trading works, after that if you fell that you already got some gut to take the bigger risk then you can start to invest much bigger stake, there's a lots of things that needed to consider aside from the starting capital.
exactly when you are starting to trade first you must start in a small amount i dont even know that there is a traders here that start in a big amount everything must be step by step and everything start in small not in big.
Haha, maybe he/she forgets the first time joins to earning Bitcoin. In the past, I didn't have money to invest in Bitcoin, I worked to earn Bitcoin through Micro earning with any way. Then, I tried to trading with small amount ~300k satoshi and lost all. But, it doesn't mean I need to give up in that time. Re-think and find my mistake, improve my skills trading and earn more Bitcoin through Bitcointalk forum, finally, I have profits from that amount again and increased to 1 million satoshi in 10 days Smiley
Wow you are an inspiration for all those who really think they can do something better in their life. Actually when hard time comes, only then you will be judged whether you have interest of doing this furthermore or you don’t want to continue it. As far as your case is concord, you didn’t give up and that motivation makes your day now. Good luck for better future brother.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:52:36 PM

Here if you are totally newbie , I meant if you don't know about how to trade of bitcoin with altcoins then my suggestion for you to make start the trading at the trading website for the bitcoin trading for fiat only .
First of all go at the localbitcoins.com and then verify your account with documents verification also and then start small trade to buy and sell bitcoin , after making these things , you will become experienced that how the Market fluctuate much with the price .
After these you should buy and sell altcoins at the trading website , my recommendation to make account at bitrex or yobit or both ,.
Trading is not a big thing but you should have patience to wait until the price of the coin get increase , and also you should be careful that don't sell your coin at loss , whatever the reason Because in the trading you are to make profit not to loss money .
Agreed! You are very much right and all these things carry a significant importance for someone to start his trading carrier. For newbies, the thing which matters the most is their knowledge level as well as skillset. If they are not good at making wise decision, then it will not be possible for them to make a good amount of money. Moreover, taking the guidance from the seniors can also make a difference.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

that is a good reason for bitcoin that can do trading even with a tiny bit of bitoin, shouldyou invest your bitcoinin alternative coin you an industry enough alterative gold coin with smal expensel c cn
Well it is the problem of the every 2nd person because it hall slot of the opportunities dam the bitcoin circle It show increasing more I hope the bitcoin is getting high and it is the time of the bitcoin a lot of the bitcoin are now being use as the investment and the part time job so if you are not having the money to invest and the still you are trying to increase your profit in the bitcoin you are going right way.
You are right the bitcoin now being more and more famous so if the person is really willing to invest and trade with the bitcoin first of the most he should collect the smart information about the bitcoin, 2nd check the market price and the value of the bitcoin because now a lot of the coins are now being a part of the trading market so then divide your money and invest half in the bitcoin and then trade the remaining.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:25:37 PM

if you just have a small budget, I think you should choose cheap altcoins to trade. You both trade and learn.

hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:34:57 PM

In my opinion, you can start trading with small amount. You can buy altcoins with price may increase. Buy low, Sell high! Trading is for people have patience and skills to learn how to analyzing what is the good or best coin should invest. I learned my mistakes on trading. For now, I'm busy for signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: