Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

I think that it is with a small amount and you need to start trading on the exchange of crypto-currencies. Because in the beginning there will be a lot of mistakes and if you start with a large amount, you can lose a lot. But when you have already learned how to trade - then you can already trade in large amounts.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

I think that it is with a small amount and you need to start trading on the exchange of crypto-currencies. Because in the beginning there will be a lot of mistakes and if you start with a large amount, you can lose a lot. But when you have already learned how to trade - then you can already trade in large amounts.

You are correct mate and I agree with you that there can be lots of errors along the way when you are still learning how to properly, effectively, and profitably trade cryptocurrencies - heck, even experts have still shares of their mistakes - meaning,  the learning process is long and can be a way of life if you want it badly.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

small or big amount its not matter I think you have to learn how to trade you can get help from professional traders.
It is very imperative to get knowledge about trading before any investment in the market as the new one in the field may need search regarding the market as to know how traders buy and sell their coins. He should study the previous charts of coin and to consult the expert in the market. Start should be taken from minimum as to familiar with the trading and to avoid any possible loss in the beginning of the business.
8Habits

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

small or big amount its not matter I think you have to learn how to trade you can get help from professional traders.
It is very imperative to get knowledge about trading before any investment in the market as the new one in the field may need search regarding the market as to know how traders buy and sell their coins. He should study the previous charts of coin and to consult the expert in the market. Start should be taken from minimum as to familiar with the trading and to avoid any possible loss in the beginning of the business.

There are many things to learn in order to be good at cryptocurrency trading. This is a different beast to learn compared to forex and stock market. There is no kind of regulation in terms of trading so have to take it and find a way to make work for you.
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

Whatever amount you are investing, small or huge capital, KNOWLEDGE is key.
This is my only advice.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:53:29 AM

I totally agree. Before letting go an amount, make sure that you have already gained enough knowledge on the type of market you would like to enter in. Taking risk is part of trading but it is mandatory know, as much as you can, all the necessary information you have to learn. As newbie in trading, you will encounter things that you are not prepared so better be aware to every information you may possibly get. Open yourself of course to failure for it is most likely to happen. You don’t have to start big. Better start with a small amount and make good profit from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

it is very easy. you choose a list of cheap coins which are potential in the future such as Stellar, IOTA, Playkey, Paragon,... After that, buy them and start trading
I really agree with you if you are newbie in trading world and you want to start with very small amount so you should find a great altcoin that is only have a small amount to, my advice for you is before you start in trading you should research all coins that wll survive for long time and the coins that has a great future.

wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

i started with 0.004 and im going up Smiley
first thing you do, based on my experience, is if you got really low amount of starting capital never divide your capital just put it in 1 altcoin
i suffer great when i distribute my low capital
second is to research for potential alt coins or alt coins you want to invest it
wait wait.. hold it hold it.. and if it went up it is up for you to sell it or hold it for more (but riskier)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

it is very easy. The first, you research and choose some potential cheap coins such as IOTA, Bitclave, Playkey,.. After that set an target price goal to buy and sell. Finally, choose the exchanges where list your coins and start trading

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

You can start trading with some good low amount like 0.05 BTC. You can start trading on binance and bittrex. There are many altcoins available for you trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

You can start trading with any amount. It is simply very important to find a coin on which large daily fluctuations and due to growth and fall increase profits.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

In my opinion, I suggest you better to read the news Bitcoin or what other crypto should you need to place. Know their forecast before placing your funds and learn from your friends or advisers who already know the investments. You may also check in youtube about the basics or need-to-know when trading Bitcoin. I assure you that this is gonna be fun and exciting about this kind of investment.

jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

in my experience you can do buying and selling despite a small amount of bitcoin, should you commit your small amount of bitcoin in alternative section there you can really purchase a good amount of reveal of a inexpensive coins but getting good possibility to increase also it can really give you great revenue ultimately.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

I suggest that you start with simple stock market and trade there , it is like jungle crypto market and some days you can see 100% up or down
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

you should know clearly about the marketcoin, news, the coin that you trade and also learn how to choose the entry point or exit point. read all the information to get more knowledge, and trade. failure can make you a better trader Smiley. learn lessons from your failure.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

You are correct mate and I agree with you that there can be lots of errors along the way when you are still learning how to properly, effectively, and profitably trade cryptocurrencies - heck, even experts have still shares of their mistakes - meaning,  the learning process is long and can be a way of life if you want it badly.
Oh, with a small quantity, you must do investigation and keep an eye on what coins you want to choose, you should pay attention on price to buy it with your small amout .Thanks to its volatility, you can comfort with it for a long term, it can go up significantly and immediately . You are a newbie, although you can get many trouble on trading ,little by little you will be familiar with this cryto currencies market .If you want to invest for a long term, you should accept the risks or loss.I’ve seen many people who invest with small amout, then they expend it. With a newbie, I think it’s much more safer for you to not get big loss.
8Habits

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

Oh, with a small quantity, you must do investigation and keep an eye on what coins you want to choose, you should pay attention on price to buy it with your small amout .Thanks to its volatility, you can comfort with it for a long term, it can go up significantly and immediately . You are a newbie, although you can get many trouble on trading ,little by little you will be familiar with this cryto currencies market .If you want to invest for a long term, you should accept the risks or loss.I’ve seen many people who invest with small amout, then they expend it. With a newbie, I think it’s much more safer for you to not get big loss.

That is correct that we should focus on coins that are volatile because the price could hit your target goal at any time, sometimes in just a few minutes, if your goal is just less than 5% profit. That is the beauty of day trading to a coin that is so volatile.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:57:46 AM

you should know clearly about the marketcoin, news, the coin that you trade and also learn how to choose the entry point or exit point. read all the information to get more knowledge, and trade. failure can make you a better trader Smiley. learn lessons from your failure.

For me all you described is how to be a good trader and that's all there is to it, it shouldn't make much of a difference if you are trading with a small amount or a larger amount, you can gain more in % terms with a small amount but the fundamentals are all the same as you described.

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

From the beginning, I think you need to plan carefully. Because it's not easy to make a lot of money. But a novice to do so, the most is the process of learning to learn, to profit with the smallest loss, investment is risky, how to avoid the huge loss, begin with a small amount of trading!
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

For me all you described is how to be a good trader and that's all there is to it, it shouldn't make much of a difference if you are trading with a small amount or a larger amount, you can gain more in % terms with a small amount but the fundamentals are all the same as you described.
Trading with a small amount is your start in trading because it's risky to start with a big money when you are not good enough yet.
It's a journey and you start from the beginning and slowly when you see an improvement that is the time to be more aggressive for bigger profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: