Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
CloudStrife

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
If you know nothing about trading, don't trade.

You will have to spend a few months, at least, to learn the basics of it. With a very small investment, it can be useful for practice. However, to earn enough for a living, I'm afraid a very small amount will not be enough. You would need a few tens of thousands of dollars for that.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

You will have to spend a few months, at least, to learn the basics of it. With a very small investment, it can be useful for practice. However, to earn enough for a living, I'm afraid a very small amount will not be enough. You would need a few tens of thousands of dollars for that.

The market is full of people who knows nothing about blockchain and crypto but tries to trade anything they can hear from their friends. This is pitty, please avoid this and learn on your own, or leave trading.
RaaoSaab

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

I think when we start with small amount....try as much time as possible on doing research on altcoins that you are interested to buy...going by social media hype or fake news will only get us in trouble....starting point may be a white paper about the altcoin and company's linkedin profile
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

To trade with a little sum is the same as a major sum yet just with stocks that are bring down estimated each. In the event that you purchase low costs coins then you can offer them when they go up somewhat more and you can purchase a ton since it's so low costs so more benefit.
I think of trading with the small amount of money to be little risky thing as in case of suffering some loss, you will be left with nothing and it will be impossible for you to recover what all you lost. Moreover, there is a huge chance of suffering some loss and in case things goes wrong, you will be having nothing left. You really need to work hard and try to get at least some extra money which you can use at the time of need.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

get on the exchange which has a lot of trading pairs to choose from and find trending ones and start trading
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

you can start by following the smallest amount of trading first, once you have more money and you have felt the results of trading a big profit, you can follow the bigger trading again than before.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

The market is full of people who knows nothing about blockchain and crypto but tries to trade anything they can hear from their friends. This is pitty, please avoid this and learn on your own, or leave trading.

I suggest, you should find out first and learn first what is trading? you may lose from your ignorance of the basics of trading or trading knowledge.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:19:52 AM

Your question directed at answering 'run with gambling', that's it just faster way. But, though, gambling is a very high-risk practice. Remember bro, Everything isn't instant now. Only with altcoin, may your goal was easier to achieve than you thought 'buy coins under $ 1'.

you cna buy cheap altcoin and wait for the price to increase

Yes, this is very true, I agree with your opinion.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:52:44 AM

If you want to start with a very small amount then you need to remember that you need to be patient in trading because you will experience a lot of losses since you are just getting started in your trading journey. Most of the traders also start with a small amount and I think it is best if you will just treat that small amount as a learning fee and after a few weeks for sure you will be a good trader because of the practice trades that you do.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

For me it is good to know about trading before involvement in the trading business but the important thing is the knowledge regarding crypto currency. If you have knowledge of the specific currency you may start in that because you can make good profit if you have knowledge and experience for trading you don't need to have much money you can use your skill and other people money to get trade in these coins.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:18:57 AM

get on the exchange which has a lot of trading pairs to choose from and find trending ones and start trading
I have advised new entrants to the market that you should only invest a small amount of your capital at the beginning, once you have mastered the rules of this market. invest more. I did the opposite when I initially invested a lot and I lost most of my money, and I had to start over with a small amount of money. This is my experience.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:54:39 AM

For those of you who are active traders, and let's say "active" means multiple times per week at least, do you trade with all of your coins or do you buy and hold a certain percentage?

for me i only trade a certain amount of my profit so that i can buy other potential alt coins. it is not advisable  to use all your profit just to buy only one types of alt coins, it is better to trade different alt coins so that you have lots of sources if ever you need to invest in other trading sites. always remember that you in every investment it is much if you have the knowledge or you are experienced enough so that you know how to take care of your profit. trading doesn't require a high or low profit, it requires knowledge and the ability to work by your own strategy.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

I have advised new entrants to the market that you should only invest a small amount of your capital at the beginning, once you have mastered the rules of this market. invest more. I did the opposite when I initially invested a lot and I lost most of my money, and I had to start over with a small amount of money. This is my experience.
That's a good advice because you will be prone to making wrong decisions when you are newbie, as long as you will make it a long term journey
and you can learn from your mistakes, this will help you grow and you might fall in love with trading.
Never give up because if we will, we will never gonna rich our dreams of making money and living financially free.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jtahanlangit

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

Trading with altcoins would be the best option in my opinion.
Kucoin is a great platform to start trading with different altcoin, they have good volume as well.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

For those of you who are active traders, and let's say "active" means multiple times per week at least, do you trade with all of your coins or do you buy and hold a certain percentage?

for me i only trade a certain amount of my profit so that i can buy other potential alt coins. it is not advisable  to use all your profit just to buy only one types of alt coins, it is better to trade different alt coins so that you have lots of sources if ever you need to invest in other trading sites. always remember that you in every investment it is much if you have the knowledge or you are experienced enough so that you know how to take care of your profit. trading doesn't require a high or low profit, it requires knowledge and the ability to work by your own strategy.
Diversion is really needed inside the trade business its hard to buy certain coin and place everything inside but talking about small investment, well for my personal opinion I will try to research most active coins and then check if there's any updates which is incoming so before placing my investment I already
have some goal about how much earnings that I wanted to take before leaving the said project.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

You must have knowledge about trading first, searching for good and popular, and the rate increasing high, then use the small amount of money to trade first to minimize the risks of losing money, do it over and over again until you feel confident and increase the amount.

Very basic and strong advice it is. Yes you need to learn more about this trading. Like if you are trading in these bitcoins or altcoins then surely you need to see what is actually about them. What are the flaws of it, what are the best things about this? How to deal with all this stuff, what are these exchanges, how to trade, best timing for selling and buying. Answer these all and then start with little amount.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

You must have knowledge about trading first, searching for good and popular, and the rate increasing high, then use the small amount of money to trade first to minimize the risks of losing money, do it over and over again until you feel confident and increase the amount.

Very basic and strong advice it is. Yes you need to learn more about this trading. Like if you are trading in these bitcoins or altcoins then surely you need to see what is actually about them. What are the flaws of it, what are the best things about this? How to deal with all this stuff, what are these exchanges, how to trade, best timing for selling and buying. Answer these all and then start with little amount.

I concur that you should practice regularly with a small amount first and once you are confident enough of your trading system, you can already slowly grow your bankroll. Remember, practice is the key - the more you trade (whether you lose or win), the more you will learn and adapt to how to effectively trade cryptocurrencies.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

If you only have a little money but still want to start with trading, you have to learn about the new Altcoin on the floor. These Altrcoins usually carry a lot of good things, they will move quickly in a few hours and can double the price in short time intervals.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:10:09 AM

If you only have a little money but still want to start with trading, you have to learn about the new Altcoin on the floor. These Altrcoins usually carry a lot of good things, they will move quickly in a few hours and can double the price in short time intervals.

That is one of the good ways to earn with trading but there is a caveat here: we need to make it sure that the coin is quite okay because it may be removed from the exchanges and you will lose all of your coins.
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

It's simple if you want to be a trader always remember, all you need to do is Buy low Sell high to get a profit then if your token get dump don't panic just calm down if your coin don't back in the price that you bought then use the method Sell low Buy lower
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: