Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?  (Read 126001 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:32:27 PM

One thing I will tell you is not to do cloud mining, 99% of those sites are scam, to grow bitcoin you must put it to work or work for it, to put it to work, I will suggest investing in credible ICOs, or lending it out though the interest rate small but it add to your Bitcoin portfolio and to work for it, you can do signature campaigns and social campaign.

Cloud mining is really dangerous though they say there are some that you could trust still it is risky. I will just add one more. I just saw it in facebook recently I think it is called Zarfun? Tried to look at the details and it seems like donating each other but there are some pyramids also. Be really careful with those investments.

if you are looking for profit then put cloudmining out of your mind. because in 99% of the time the cloudmining services you see poping up are scam and there is a very tiny chance that 1% is not scam but in that 1% the difference is that they will turn into scam because nobody can run a cloudmining service and make profit for themselves and their investors.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:33:59 PM

One thing I will tell you is not to do cloud mining, 99% of those sites are scam, to grow bitcoin you must put it to work or work for it, to put it to work, I will suggest investing in credible ICOs, or lending it out though the interest rate small but it add to your Bitcoin portfolio and to work for it, you can do signature campaigns and social campaign.

Cloud mining is really dangerous though they say there are some that you could trust still it is risky. I will just add one more. I just saw it in facebook recently I think it is called Zarfun? Tried to look at the details and it seems like donating each other but there are some pyramids also. Be really careful with those investments.
Could mining will not a safe method to grow bitcoins. Lending bitcoins with colleadreal and trading bitcoins against altcoins are few of easiest way to grow bitcoins in my experience.
Panday mast

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:42:44 PM

Safest way to grow bitcoins is either hold them or  trade with altcoins
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 01:43:58 PM

Its not dangerous and it couldn't harm you but those cloud mining sites are scam that can drain your wallet fast. they are lier they are giving promises that they can only in the first payout and sometimes none.. so for me better to stay away from those cloud mining site you have no future if you invest there..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:45:40 PM

To be honest I do not know a real safe way to do this, the only method I know is doing signature campaigns, and that one is the only safe method because it has no risks.
Signature campaigns can be very profitable and its safe and you are also learning from it.

You are newbie, otherwise most of the ways are safe to grow the bitcoins, but you are right saying that signature campaigns work is totally safe and it has no risk. But you know risk is a part of every business, and also we all are doing business and make money, even to know that business is risky field. Only one thing keep in mind that to know the strategy and how can you handle your business, and same situation is here in bitcoin field.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:53:01 PM

holding it will not be safe mate as fluctuation keeps happening we can't really say when the price will rise up or down, trading with alts needs deep study i think invest your time to study the market first before entering then we can say that you can be safe if you lready knew where to position your investment.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:17:16 PM

Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

Best thing you might gonna do is put it in trading, look for someone that knows how to trade different coins in bitcoins. Trading is good also, but its risky:).
Next thing is you can also put it in a good site that offers high profit , but legitimate site. Choose wisely , look for the site credentials, okay?
and lastly, try to withdraw it , and put it in a bank. It is safe too, why don't you try my friend?
That's all , I hope you got some ideas about my comment. Thanks Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:26:15 PM

Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Thanks!

Best thing you might gonna do is put it in trading, look for someone that knows how to trade different coins in bitcoins. Trading is good also, but its risky:).
Next thing is you can also put it in a good site that offers high profit , but legitimate site. Choose wisely , look for the site credentials, okay?
and lastly, try to withdraw it , and put it in a bank. It is safe too, why don't you try my friend?

Keep earning bitcoin by joining signature campaign. In this case keep gainning  amount of bitcoin is needed. Before trading we must have the knowledge about it. It can reduce the risk.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:30:54 PM

Thanks!

Keep earning bitcoin by joining signature campaign. In this case keep gainning  amount of bitcoin is needed. Before trading we must have the knowledge about it. It can reduce the risk.

Yup you should enter into trading only if you have good knowledge about it and if not then its better to learn first as there is a full chance that you will loose your money in it if you invest blindly.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:34:26 PM

There are no real safe ways to gamble due to the fact that growing your bitcoins is not easy and its stays risky.
The only thing that is maybe more safe is growing them by signature campaigns.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:38:11 PM

Thanks!

Yes I think he is better to keep earning on a signature campaign that really the safest way.
because of all the ways to grow has a big risk, but I think the trade may become a small risk, if you are already an expert and have a good knowledge. because I think it would be easy to make 0.0052 per day in trading. but better with minimum capital of at least 0.1.

econcept123

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:45:16 PM

What is signature earnings and how can i earn from them?
Thanks!
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:48:54 PM

Thanks!

Yes I think he is better to keep earning on a signature campaign that really the safest way.
because of all the ways to grow has a big risk, but I think the trade may become a small risk, if you are already an expert and have a good knowledge. because I think it would be easy to make 0.0052 per day in trading. but better with minimum capital of at least 0.1.

We need to be careful in trading as sometimes it may go against us and making profits on daily basis can be hard as it will all depend on the price movements.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:51:25 PM

Thanks!
do you not know about signature campaign? do you our signature?
If you see my signature like yobit its a signature company like yobit are paying for every post and we need to wear what site we are promoting. all over this forum
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:59:26 PM

Thanks!

It's the earnings from the signature campaign. You have to rank up your account first and reach member rank at least and then you can apply to join some signature campaign and get paid weekly.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:11:21 PM

Thanks!

It's the earnings from the signature campaign. You have to rank up your account first and reach member rank at least and then you can apply to join some signature campaign and get paid weekly.

Yes and earning from signature campaign is a great feeling as you will be paid regularly for the work you have done and you can expect guaranteed income on weekly basis.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:16:36 PM

Though trading alt coins is not a really safe way of growing bitcoins but it is obviously one of the best ways of growing bitcoins because it can earn you some good profits everyday if you a good enough capital and enough knowledge about trading.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:36:16 PM

Though trading alt coins is not a really safe way of growing bitcoins but it is obviously one of the best ways of growing bitcoins because it can earn you some good profits everyday if you a good enough capital and enough knowledge about trading.

That's true not the safes way but a good way to multiply your coins and if you can manage to invest good capital in it then you can make profits even from small fluctuations on daily basis.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:12:06 PM

i think the best way to grow your money is trading its the ultimate method and there is nothing riskfree to make money you have to take a little risk and if you o it correctly then you will get profit and anyway you are atleast getting much higher stakes than a bank
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:15:44 PM

That's true not the safes way but a good way to multiply your coins and if you can manage to invest good capital in it then you can make profits even from small fluctuations on daily basis.

Daily trades requires experience or you can lose all your money... The best way for newbies is invest in a long therm when the subject is altcoins, just buy a bit of good projects and wait for the profit, it can take years however if the project is strong, you will profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: