Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?  (Read 126001 times)
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:46:25 PM

Just set a goal and stick to it. Never take from your savings.
So many temptations that can be confusing, and your goals are a little shake. The fact that a man always wants everything, and not always possible to implement and so we go to various tricks that we then presented with a problem.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheCableGuy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:47:37 PM

Just set a goal and stick to it. Never take from your savings.
So many temptations that can be confusing, and your goals are a little shake. The fact that a man always wants everything, and not always possible to implement and so we go to various tricks that we then presented with a problem.

Will power my friend.
altcoinsoft

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:56:31 PM

The safest way is to create your own business and put effort and time in it.

Persistence is key
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:43:04 AM

The safest way is to create your own business and put effort and time in it.

Persistence is key

1. create business
2. Huh??
3. profit

InfinityClick

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:39:05 AM

lending bitcoin is safe grow your bitcoin
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:47:58 PM

I guess patience is the key there - lots of people want to make a fast buck and get bored waiting and turn to something risky, or sell at a loss during a run on a coin. Its quite tricky holding your nerve when the markets are dropping. This is happening with XMR and LSK at the minute, a few people are selling at a loss. I'm holding out and accumulating.
I think the trade altcoin or bitcoin will always be at great risk, I do not think it would be safe even if you want to be patient and wait but nonetheless the risk is great, I've been doing trade altcoin, I'm very patient waiting for prices to rise for several months but rather the price continues slump? I think this is not a secure method

Yeah I don't think there's a safe way to grow bitcoin.

And the only way is to be patient and to work hard.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 02:58:56 PM

I guess patience is the key there - lots of people want to make a fast buck and get bored waiting and turn to something risky, or sell at a loss during a run on a coin. Its quite tricky holding your nerve when the markets are dropping. This is happening with XMR and LSK at the minute, a few people are selling at a loss. I'm holding out and accumulating.
I think the trade altcoin or bitcoin will always be at great risk, I do not think it would be safe even if you want to be patient and wait but nonetheless the risk is great, I've been doing trade altcoin, I'm very patient waiting for prices to rise for several months but rather the price continues slump? I think this is not a secure method

What is exactly "safe" for you?
You can grow your bitcoin and have fun at the same time...
What kind of "unsafety" do you see in this?

SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:45:42 PM

What is exactly "safe" for you?
You can grow your bitcoin and have fun at the same time...
What kind of "unsafety" do you see in this?
Keeping their income and savings is always a lot of questions. Everyone sees their excitement for a particular occasion. If you just get bitcoin and not pay attention to costs, in the future it will bring big profits.
elena-tur

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:33:19 PM

Nobody wants to risk their funds, and the only constant is audible is said about the risks. Indeed, and earn and save wisely and you need without too much interference of others, because very often users faced with fraudsters.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:00:05 PM

If it is very fond of gambling that nothing will earn only lose. If we are talking about safe mining bitcoin, it is definitely not the option. Although you can immediately win a lot.
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:23:07 PM

There is not any safe way to grow bitcoin right now. Each investment involve risk which may cause to you many disadvantages. I think the least bad method is to mine Bitcoin. Go out and buy some hardware or antminer and start working with number and statements.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:34:07 PM

There is not any safe way to grow bitcoin right now. Each investment involve risk which may cause to you many disadvantages. I think the least bad method is to mine Bit[Suspicious link removed]ut and buy some hardware or antminer and start working with number and statements.
Without risk nothing. Recently, even the real currency is better to invest than doing anything else.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:24:19 PM

If it is very fond of gambling that nothing will earn only lose. If we are talking about safe mining bitcoin, it is definitely not the option. Although you can immediately win a lot.
Save your coins bitcoin I would have to be done on the computer desktop.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:09:42 PM

In the past lending bitcoins could be a great service, and almost a no risk way to grow bitcoins, nowadays there is a big problem, thats the most people are asking for loans and dumping their accounts. There is always a risk to invest into any project, till the moment there isnt a place where you can let your coins and be sure you will get more bitcoins.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:15:41 PM

In the past lending bitcoins could be a great service, and almost a no risk way to grow bitcoins, nowadays there is a big problem, thats the most people are asking for loans and dumping their accounts. There is always a risk to invest into any project, till the moment there isnt a place where you can let your coins and be sure you will get more bitcoins.

Lending is never safe way for growing bitcoins. How can you be sure that someone will return you bitcoins you previously gave? With so many scammers, that know how to make fake ID`s, diplomas, fake works, in my opinion there is no safe collateral, except you can see it with your own eyes and check on different ways depending from what kind of collateral is in question.
   Lending to companies that invest later in some projects is also very risky, I know for many cases where this companies turn out to be just ponzi schemes. Choosing right one is not easy part, maybe is better to save bitcoins like I do, they will worth one day a lot, price is going up that is a positive thing for us holders.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:43:39 AM

the question should more be so:
Are people interested in safe ways to grow their bitcoin?

I believe:NO

I offer daily for free nowadays 20000 satoshi.
maximum 12 and minimum 4 persons are interested to get the biggest part of it.

People are not interested in the "zero risk buziness...
they prefer big risky income and this is why so many scam sites open daily.

varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:53:25 AM

Yes, the risk can make you rich, and can pick up all the money. Some people are lucky and someone loses all. I do not risky people, and therefore do not participate in all sorts of adventures. For me the best little stable income without the risk
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 09:34:01 AM

Yes, the risk can make you rich, and can pick up all the money. Some people are lucky and someone loses all. I do not risky people, and therefore do not participate in all sorts of adventures. For me the best little stable income without the risk

If you think so,then my U2 system is programmed for you ...
free and nowadays enough stable income...it is absolutly free and you can only earn...

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:00:36 AM

There is no safe way to grow your bitcoin!
Anything about investing has a risks! But you can avoid those risks by conducting some studies on the sites where you will invest your bitcoin and by asking some opinions from the experts! This forum is the best place to study and read some thread about good sites to invest your bitcoin.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:38:47 AM

Depends on how many bitcoins are we talking about.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: