Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ?  (Read 126019 times)
seven4smoke

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:27:21 PM

If you have the capital, you can invest, for example, in the game to swing the course Bitcoins. This is a fairly risky way to earn money, but with the proviso that the player understands the principles of work can receive a serious income. But nothing happens without risk.
yeah that's right if we intend to grow our btc we need to know how far the risk that we can play with our investment since bitcoin fluctuation always gives advantage to its holder if we know where to place it properly, the more we learn about the trading the better chances that we can grow our bitcoin we just need to learn the basic and what is our capability.
But it turns out that it is necessary to give all their time is Bitcoin, because I do not want to miss important moments in the trade. So you need to give up their job for the sake of Bitcoin.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:59:28 PM

If you have the capital, you can invest, for example, in the game to swing the course Bitcoins. This is a fairly risky way to earn money, but with the proviso that the player understands the principles of work can receive a serious income. But nothing happens without risk.
yeah that's right if we intend to grow our btc we need to know how far the risk that we can play with our investment since bitcoin fluctuation always gives advantage to its holder if we know where to place it properly, the more we learn about the trading the better chances that we can grow our bitcoin we just need to learn the basic and what is our capability.
To all turned out quite probably not only a good knowledge of, but did not stop b have enough luck. Just as work and earn a good does not work on the Internet.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:11:54 PM

The best way is trade. If the difference to make money, be sure to buy at the price of bitcoin, and bitcoin only safety for several years to bring huge profits, as all are aware of how the exchange rate is expected in the future.
There is not any safe way to grow bitcoin right now. Each investment involve risk which may cause to you many disadvantages. I think the least bad method is to mine Bit[Suspicious link removed]ut and buy some hardware or antminer and start working with number and statements.
Probably the best way to get a decent profit from their bitcoin, it's an investment. And here I fully agree that the risk can be anywhere in other ways, but the danger is less investment. You can stay at their coins or get more. But do not get lost.
too, it is not so and just cope with investments. A lot of companies on the Internet offering which attracted funds including bitcoin, but this is not always a good solution. There are also a scam.

I see you do not know my U2 system.
It's paying now for over 1 year and all is now absolutly for free.
You get free shares and you can sell them for real satoshi.
You can show yourself you trade skills...
And the specificity of this programme is that you can not lose.

It is tempting, and all because it is too warm words that you can not lose. I think the risk is always there. Just you can protect yourself if you know where there are pitfalls.

Of course you can not lose because the sytem is risk free.
You can not lose you key if you do not have a key.
Here it is the same:
You can not lose what you do not have.
You are more or less owner of the system so you can only earn more or less.

You have of course few possibilities earning nothing (but never lose)
People who do not participe earn nothing ...logic.
If people participe not enough it is possible that they do not reach the minimum payout...logic...

You have enough information to see that nowadays 20000 satoshi aredaily  shared by the members.

Where are warm words?

pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:27:23 PM

A small proportion of people with special high- performance equipment to earn Bitcoins by "Mining" with the help of special software, but Bitcoin should not be seen as a path to wealth. Although it is possible to invest or trade and on this good money.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:20:09 PM

The best way is trade. If the difference to make money, be sure to buy at the price of bitcoin, and bitcoin only safety for several years to bring huge profits, as all are aware of how the exchange rate is expected in the future.
There is not any safe way to grow bitcoin right now. Each investment involve risk which may cause to you many disadvantages. I think the least bad method is to mine Bit[Suspicious link removed]ut and buy some hardware or antminer and start working with number and statements.
Probably the best way to get a decent profit from their bitcoin, it's an investment. And here I fully agree that the risk can be anywhere in other ways, but the danger is less investment. You can stay at their coins or get more. But do not get lost.
too, it is not so and just cope with investments. A lot of companies on the Internet offering which attracted funds including bitcoin, but this is not always a good solution. There are also a scam.

It is tempting, and all because it is too warm words that you can not lose. I think the risk is always there. Just you can protect yourself if you know where there are pitfalls.

Here it is the same:

If people participe not enough it is possible that they do not reach the minimum payout...logic...

You have enough information to see that nowadays 20000 satoshi aredaily  shared by the members.

Where are warm words?

Most people involved in this project, because it considers it an interesting concept, but they did not earn it.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:49:56 PM

A small proportion of people with special high- performance equipment to earn Bitcoins by "Mining" with the help of special software, but Bitcoin should not be seen as a path to wealth. Although it is possible to invest or trade and on this good money.
In recent years, services around cryptocurrency Bitcoinshagnuli far ahead, there is no need to carry out simple operations using whole chain of intermediaries, losing interest in each stage.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 08:52:06 PM

Here it is the same:

Where are warm words?

Most people involved in this project, because it considers it an interesting concept, but they did not earn it.

what do you mean about "but they did not earn it."?

Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:11:23 PM

The fact that the search for a worthy investment to invest bitcoins have a difficult task, as it requires a tool even more profitable than the bitcoin clear. However, such tools are available - one of them are information channels working on the popularization of Bitcoin and, accordingly, the network expansion.
bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:39:02 PM

You can earn bitcoin as to distinguish their number. But how to do that there are quite a lot of ways. Particularly relevant question is, how many bitcoin to start. Initially you need to understand that you can lose everything, but the main thing is not to get to the scam.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:09:21 PM

You can earn bitcoin as to distinguish their number. But how to do that there are quite a lot of ways. Particularly relevant question is, how many bitcoin to start. Initially you need to understand that you can lose everything, but the main thing is not to get to the scam.
In terms of the feasibility of using any means the best way to obtain permanent income to provide a passive income from dividends and interest from investments.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:44:44 PM

Perhaps it is the safest mining bitcoin, but this option is very expensive, but the trade can get, but still need a drop of luck.
pyata4ok

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:07:01 PM

Perhaps it is the safest mining bitcoin, but this option is very expensive, but the trade can get, but still need a drop of luck.
It is better to find or on the advice of the Investment select mining project which has been running the first year and without interruption, and also has its online wallet.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:26:40 PM

That cloud mining bussiness is in terrible shape. There's definitely need for some trustworthy, maybe certified and audited mining company out there.

jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:00:48 PM

That cloud mining bussiness is in terrible shape. There's definitely need for some trustworthy, maybe certified and audited mining company out there.
Yes, in too may scams in cloud mining. Yet' there are still legit cloudmining sites. I recently used cloud mining for about a week ago. It pays me but I didn't put all of my trust in that site. Never put all of my money in investment site
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 12:07:40 PM

Yes, in too may scams in cloud mining. Yet' there are still legit cloudmining sites. I recently used cloud mining for about a week ago. It pays me but I didn't put all of my trust in that site. Never put all of my money in investment site

I agree.

With my U2 system I have a very good overview how people manage their account.
There are so many trategies that members.

tripplewarz

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:52:05 PM

I agree.

Many are promoting this system, but so far no one spoke of it very well. Perhaps mining really easy way, but it will have to invest a lot of money.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 03:25:06 PM

I agree.

Many are promoting this system, but so far no one spoke of it very well. Perhaps mining really easy way, but it will have to invest a lot of money.

It seems you are not talking about the U2 system.
My U2 system is UNIQUE
I have only seen 2 promotors for my U2 system.
To invest in my U2 system you need "zero money"

bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:43:37 PM

I agree.

My U2 system is UNIQUE

I often see disputes about U2, and I think it's worth a try. I'm looking for other ways to work, but the quality can not find anything. I'll try to find through Google topic.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 05:26:52 PM

I agree.

My U2 system is UNIQUE

I often see disputes about U2, and I think it's worth a try. I'm looking for other ways to work, but the quality can not find anything. I'll try to find through Google topic.

Trying is often better than studying.
Often it is disputed from people who even do not know that U2 system is free.they believe that U2 system want take your money...in truth U2 system only gives...

Problem

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:52:09 PM

Probably not Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: