Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:09:12 AM

i want to buy in but i know bittrex won't add ...

Why not buy in the ICO?

no he means because bittrex wont list this coin ever because they do not list gambling coins but there are many many other gambling coins and they are all traded somewhere. just not bittrex.

Not true. They have Clam listed, and that's 100% a Dice coin. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CLAM
Bittrex is also not the exchange you want an altcoin listed on, it's Poloniex 100%

This is 100% true, however Poloniex does not simply add coins. They have some strict, unknown, regulations.

Nope, they add coins purely (almost) based on requests and available development team.  That said, not all coins are added. But if you have a decent amount of owners, a serious dev team you have a good chance.

So it can get added to poloniex? Just not bittrex. right?

It can get added to both.

FOR RENT.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:21:14 AM

WTS 100 GBT for 10 BTC.
I'll be bale to complete the deal on April 9th.
 Wink

prob wont happen. But I think 10x in a few months if they do well on the game-side. Even with 200 BTC out there, it's a low valuation for a project that actually makes money.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:49:47 AM

WTS 100 GBT for 10 BTC.
I'll be bale to complete the deal on April 9th.
 Wink

prob wont happen. But I think 10x in a few months if they do well on the game-side. Even with 200 BTC out there, it's a low valuation for a project that actually makes money.

i kno. wishful thinkin it is but when the coin sale is over and people cant buy them anymore and the site starts growing then everyone will want a spot holding some coins. its a lot of and's but its not hard to build a good gambling business. all youneed to do is get that trust. that comes wit time. 1ce its there. the money just flows in like from a water fountain.

Especially with a zero-risk business where you don't own a ton of house risk. Marketing = income = Profit.

FOR RENT.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:32:24 AM

If we have our coins on exchange, will we still get our % of profits?
No, we have no way of tracking that. To earn your % the coin must either be in your GameBet account or on an address that we can have verified 
[/quote]

will we earn stake if we leave the coins in our Gamebet account? 

AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:33:19 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 02:22:02 AM by AltcoinScamfinder

Looking good, love the idea and the work put in, so i have sent in some BTC but still waiting.
About 1hr so far, does it take long to appear in the account the investment amount?

Took me between 40 min, and 2 hours. I think maybe the update of the ledger is either manual, requires a TON of confirmations or just uses an API that doesn't call very often.

Edit; Turns out there was an issue. Fixed.

FOR RENT.
nac

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:48:32 AM

How would I enter for more SS instead of steam?
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:06:13 AM

How would I enter for more SS instead of steam?
Please send me an email at dailymodo@gamebet.gg with your account email or Steam ID with your request and we will manually deal with your case when rewards are released.

will we earn stake if we leave the coins in our Gamebet account?  
Yes, you will earn stake by having the GBT in your own wallet. We will have a system where as long as you can prove you own the address (via signed message) you will receive credit for GBT on that address, it does not need to be held on the site.

Took me between 40 min, and 2 hours. I think maybe the update of the ledger is either manual, requires a TON of confirmations or just uses an API that doesn't call very often.

Looking good, love the idea and the work put in, so i have sent in some BTC but still waiting.
About 1hr so far, does it take long to appear in the account the investment amount?

The background service was temporarily disabled and is now back up. Sorry for the delay and thank your for your investment and your continued support Smiley

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:07:18 AM

Mine showed up as soon as it was broadcast to the network. not even 1 confirm was needed. When i made my deposit to gamble with it was a different story. I had to wait for three confirmations.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:23:11 AM

I was setting up the 2FA but my Internet went down so I didn't complete the 2FA and logged out, but now it's asking me for my 2FA code to login. I have invested in ICO.

I have also dropped you an email about this.

I yet cannot sign in gamebet.gg for 2FA, what should i do?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:43:53 AM

wow, the amount raised is now ~75 btc... Now i have a quick question... is there an investment cap? are you only looking to raise 100k so that at ~250btc raised the crowdsale will end?   Anyways, the ledger is filling up and this project looks pretty promising!   I look forward to updates and hope you consider adding some fantasy type football betting like draftkings to the plan

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:46:45 AM

wow, the amount raised is now ~75 btc... Now i have a quick question... is there an investment cap? are you only looking to raise 100k so that at ~250btc raised the crowdsale will end?   Anyways, the ledger is filling up and this project looks pretty promising!   I look forward to updates and hope you consider adding some fantasy type football betting like draftkings to the plan

I think one of the exciting parts of the project is that once you have the backend, you can add pretty much anything.

FOR RENT.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:26:28 AM

I was setting up the 2FA but my Internet went down so I didn't complete the 2FA and logged out, but now it's asking me for my 2FA code to login. I have invested in ICO.

I have also dropped you an email about this.

I yet cannot sign in gamebet.gg for 2FA, what should i do?

try sending dailymodo a pm.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:27:39 AM

thanks for the answers daily. Great to hear sports betting is right around the corner.
and 70BTC already. i think it may even double from here the last few days. I'll probably even put in more mysef.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:32:14 AM

You can’t expect anyone to invest when your numbers don’t back a million dollar valuation - However I would be willing to buy some of the coins later and play the market depending on how it does upon initial release.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:04:21 AM

You can’t expect anyone to invest when your numbers don’t back a million dollar valuation - However I would be willing to buy some of the coins later and play the market depending on how it does upon initial release.

IDK have you seen some of the other gambling sites around?
its obvious this has real credibility and a product out before the ICO is even released.

I'm in love with it so far, really excited for the ICO now!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:06:24 AM

Does no good to say things like this here. I've even detailed WHY it's not worth close to $1m. Non-investors that wish they were investors are here and will bash anything you say because of their ignorance. And then when they don't ROI, they'll come crying "OMG WE WERE SCAMMED" when they weren't.

I'd love to see an idea like this work, but its valuation is obviously way off. As long as non-investors keep blindly throwing their money at things saying "OMG ITS A BITCORNS AND NOW WELL BE RICH LOL" it'll never end. I think I've seen two legitimate investment opportunities over the past few months.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
IluhaHA

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:37:18 AM

Does no good to say things like this here. I've even detailed WHY it's not worth close to $1m. Non-investors that wish they were investors are here and will bash anything you say because of their ignorance. And then when they don't ROI, they'll come crying "OMG WE WERE SCAMMED" when they weren't.

I'd love to see an idea like this work, but its valuation is obviously way off. As long as non-investors keep blindly throwing their money at things saying "OMG ITS A BITCORNS AND NOW WELL BE RICH LOL" it'll never end. I think I've seen two legitimate investment opportunities over the past few months.

The ROI has no time limit though I think that's what the people who are investing count on - you can earn endlessly, if the product sticks around anyway.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:52:38 AM

The ROI has no time limit though I think that's what the people who are investing count on - you can earn endlessly, if the product sticks around anyway.

Great! I'm starting up a new grocery store. Okay, so WMT is worth something like 800b, Kroger around 300b. Toss me some money and I'll give you a valuation of 500b (in between). Those two have set precedence for how much I'm going to be worth later -- in some unknown period of time -- so it's a great deal!

(Disclaimer: Uh, no. That's not how the real world works. I can tell you for a fact no accredited investor would be involved with this because they aren't stupid)

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
IluhaHA

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:05:21 AM

Great! I'm starting up a new grocery store. Okay, so WMT is worth something like 800b, Kroger around 300b. Toss me some money and I'll give you a valuation of 500b (in between). Those two have set precedence for how much I'm going to be worth later -- in some unknown period of time -- so it's a great deal!

(Disclaimer: Uh, no. That's not how the real world works. I can tell you for a fact no accredited investor would be involved with this because they aren't stupid)

These guy's hide their face and real names, they probably aren't seeking credited investors, but none the less you have a solid point - this is why I'm probably not going to buy into the ICO but I will play the exchange game when the price falls, and it will probably fall let's be honest.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:07:39 AM

These guy's hide their face and real names, they probably aren't seeking credited investors, but none the less you have a solid point - this is why I'm probably not going to buy into the ICO but I will play the exchange game when the price falls, and it will probably fall let's be honest.

The point behind the accredited investor comment is... if you're not an accredited investor, there's a reason for that, and it means you obviously don't have the knowledge and expertise to handle a real investment logically (otherwise you'd have already worked your way up to accreditation status). While there's a lot of people in here arguing about how great of a deal this is/the site is/etc., I can promise you none of them match that criteria, and it's pretty obvious why.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: