Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:23:57 PM

Listen this might be an awesome project but I decided not to invest after checking the legitimacy of the key players. I can't know for sure but alarm bells have started ringing, the site could easily be a gambling clone of which there are tons online. There are also only two named people on this coin, one just has a history of chatting over pump and dumps and the other a newbie. The guy above me that keep posting like the site is legit and is gambling a lot on it has a terrible history on here of being involved in coins that died i.e. Scams.

people walk in eyes open and only invest what you are willing to lose.

I have been involved in ZERO scams. Not one! I take offence to your statement and believe you are just here to troll.

Wanna explain your main posting and involvement with this scammy coin that suddenly died?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400825.540

There is probably not more than a handful of older Bitcointalk members that hasn't been involved in some respect with a coin that died. There have been 500+ coins launched, 90% are dead or mostly useless. Nature of the beast. Looks like there wasn't even an ICO, so as far as 'scams' go, not really.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:25:46 PM

Listen this might be an awesome project but I decided not to invest after checking the legitimacy of the key players. I can't know for sure but alarm bells have started ringing, the site could easily be a gambling clone of which there are tons online. There are also only two named people on this coin, one just has a history of chatting over pump and dumps and the other a newbie. The guy above me that keep posting like the site is legit and is gambling a lot on it has a terrible history on here of being involved in coins that died i.e. Scams.

people walk in eyes open and only invest what you are willing to lose.

I have been involved in ZERO scams. Not one! I take offence to your statement and believe you are just here to troll.

Wanna explain your main posting and involvement with this scammy coin that suddenly died?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400825.540
From that thread

Dev Team
ShaneCurran ( web manager, all-around helper, reddit /r/sCoin mod)
temp__ (consultant, qt Windows compiler, may join coding later on, exploring electrum)
buZz  (“senior hacker”)
MogStyle (consultant)
lime (“graphics guru”)
KableKiB (#sCoin IRC channel)
RSAruleZ(oh): dev, pool creator
Aizzaku: graphic designer
Marketing: __ron__, bramvnl
Forum: bramvnl
etparle(organizer)
?? Mac compiler
External:
joeyjones http://altexplorer.net/chain/sCoin

I was an organizer, like a community liaison. A coin was launched, it was POW, anyone could have mined it, it was not an ico, ito, ipo, crowd fund or anything like that. It was an experiment. All coins then and now are still experiments. That coin happened to have an insane 2.5M coin per block every 2.5 minutes. I think that's why people lost their desire to continue with that project, but if you're looking to blame someone there is a list of over 10 other people there you can look at. Just because a coin died does not mean it was a scam. This world prides itself on experimenting, developing and trying new things. If you're not interested in that or cant understand that some of them can and will fail and still not be a scam then you should pack your bags and leave digital currencies in your past.

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:37:00 PM

What is the minimum amount of btc that will be paid out for owners of GBT?
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:37:57 PM

1,000,000BTC (Insert Dr Evil face here)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:42:14 PM

It would all depend on how much they earn i suppose.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:06:29 PM

Hey guys

There's been some discussions on the profitability of the project. First and fore-most, one needs to understand the project is at the cusp of 2 emerging sectors, both of which are far from their true potential

1. Crypto-currencies
2. E-sports.

The product itself is solely positioning itself for massive market-share in the coming 2-3 years and aiming for growing along with the sectors. This is a common trend among any of the big enterprises that have actually made it big. A good example for the same is google back in the late 90's. When it launched, it was nothing but a form of indexing the links, with certain advantages. Were there others in the space? Yes. But what differentiated the team was a simple product, the will to last during the bust - and of course consistent delivery of what consumers needed. There is active discussion of the valuation of the project. You need to realize the concept of a pre-money valuation. Its the value of an enterprise, BEFORE it makes any money. Most organizations at scale have it during their early days. Its at the crux of what makes capitalism effective. Does pre-money valuation make sense ? In most cases, no. Its not a valuation on basis of the revenue but rather the risks assumed by the founders, the quality of the product and the possible profits involved. If we were to do a rot revenue analysis, we would be engaging with banks and not the community here.

All that aside, that is not what this post is about. Its about a product that is left to be marketed. To date- the product hasn't had a release on twitch or even a PR mention for that matter. The marketing campaign, along with the referral campaign will soon be live along with the sports betting front. As the focus shifts from fund raising to actually marketing the product, revenue is a given. Granted there are risks like with most projects, the founders have actually slapped a lot more than  a white paper - but a real product.

So, lets keep the trolling aside for a bit. In case there are any queries / bug fixes / suggestions to be made on the product itself, feel free to post here.

If you'd like to join the team - send in a CV to dailymodo@gamebet.gg and we'll revert to you.
We are looking to expand the team!

*edited.

its interesting project but after looking online there are lots of e sport gambling sites already, mainly big players. Potential but also risk i think...

I'm going to buy 1btc and see what happens...can I just send it to the invest address from an exchange?

I have quite a few BTC in this one. Competition is good, and honestly. Even if Gamebet.gg hits just Top-10 E-sports betting sites I see a huge multiple for one of the first coins that actually makes you dividends.

are you 12.5?  Huh

https://youtu.be/_Awh3pZzgH4?list=RD_Awh3pZzgH4&t=8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&nohtml5=False
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:14:57 PM

Thanks for your question. The amount paid out for the owners of GBT will be dependent on how much is raised at the end of the crowd fund (which will determine the %-sold) and how much is revenue is generated at the end of reward cycle.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:26:59 PM

just question. what to do to stop criminal using site to laundry money with steam guns?
IOTUSA

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:37:33 PM

just question. what to do to stop criminal using site to laundry money with steam guns?

I would assume nothing. It's the same as people depositing money to online poker sites and colluding at tables as a way of laundering. Just really can't be stopped in a good way without WAY too much work.

pablocality

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:08:17 PM

I look forward to learning more about the relationship between my Gamebet Tokens (part of the original investors group) and this Gamebet Coin.

wait.... back that up? gamebet token? original investors Huh please explain more.

I haven't seen an answer to this yet
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:27:43 PM

I look forward to learning more about the relationship between my Gamebet Tokens (part of the original investors group) and this Gamebet Coin.

wait.... back that up? gamebet token? original investors Huh please explain more.

I forgot about this. maybe daily can answer this for us.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
IOTUSA

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:31:25 PM

I would assume there might be some other form of ownership outside of the profit-share crypto that is being sold now. Since only 30%-20% of profits are disbursed through the GBT.

dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:47:37 PM

I would assume there might be some other form of ownership outside of the profit-share crypto that is being sold now. Since only 30%-20% of profits are disbursed through the GBT.

is this get gems all over again where they sell tokens and in the end sell of the real assets of the company to venture capitalists leaving the token owners holding their own dicks...
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:52:06 PM

is this get gems all over again where they sell tokens and in the end sell of the real assets of the company to venture capitalists leaving the token owners holding their own dicks...

No this is people not understanding stuff from the looks of it

GBT is GameBeTcoin , this is the coin the investors are getting from the ICO , This is also the coin that will be sharing distribution of profits from the website , depending on how many of those coins you hold
IOTUSA

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:00:32 PM

Amazing that you don't even understand the example you are making. The token here is a PROFIT SHARING token, not ownership. The fact that you don't understand the difference is frankly mind boggling if you are over 12 years old. The fact that we don't invest in a token (Factom) that requires massive usecase for any value to be realized, or ownership in a company (that may need additional capital) is the entire attractive prospect of this ICO. Scares me that  people like you actually exist.

dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:02:01 PM

GBT is GameBeTcoin , this is the coin the investors are getting from the ICO , This is also the coin that will be sharing distribution of profits from the website , depending on how many of those coins you hold

EVEn if this is legit I don't like the shifting percentage the ICO seems to give....You can't just move the goal posts, people need to know what they are investing in. I mean it could be that you end up owning 1% of coins but what you actually get is 1% of 7% profits which is like .0007% of profits....not good....bearing in mind this site is just opened and has no reputation.

Lets be clear sure this might go up but what we are doing it funding the entire development of a gambling site and getting a tiny fraction of the profits..
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:09:05 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 07:49:02 PM by jibble

EVEn if this is legit I don't like the shifting percentage the ICO seems to give....You can't just move the goal posts, people need to know what they are investing in. I mean it could be that you end up owning 1% of coins but what you actually get is 1% of 7% profits which is like .007% of profits....not good....bearing in mind this site is just opened and has no reputation.

we were discussing a completely different matter .

You got confused by someone who didn't have a clue how the coin even works , he thought there was some token aswell as the coin simply because the coins exchange name is GBT , so he thought it was a token and gamebetcoin was a different coin .

I have corrected you in that flawed thinking , what is the point of just completely sidetracking everything i just explained to come up with another unrelated problem you have before even acknowledging the previous mess up ?

What shifting goal posts are you even talking about? do you mean the way that 80% of ICO's in crypto have been conducted , not having a fixed price per coin and that at the end of the sale the coins are divided up by those totals invested? thus causing you disappointment if someone deposits large amounts in the final few hours?

that isn't moving goal posts.

please give a detailed reason to assume they have "moved the goal posts" from any original plans from the beginning of the project

Edit : I am wrong, there is apparently a token aswell as coin
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:09:40 PM

EVEn if this is legit I don't like the shifting percentage the ICO seems to give....You can't just move the goal posts, people need to know what they are investing in. I mean it could be that you end up owning 1% of coins but what you actually get is 1% of 7% profits which is like .0007% of profits....not good....bearing in mind this site is just opened and has no reputation.

Lets be clear sure this might go up but what we are doing it funding the entire development of a gambling site and getting a tiny fraction of the profits..

The % is clear. The numbers are not up for discussion we all know what we are getting into. Not sure where you got that the goal posts will be moved and I know the site obviously had development prior to the ico even happening. i cant say we are funding the entire development and neither can you frankly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
IOTUSA

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:14:45 PM

Pretty sure that if you host an ICO, you can do exactly whatever you want if you describe for the public to consume. Your example is also completely false, since you can easily figure out your share using the information given.

Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:16:52 PM

what will happen in 32 hours!?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: