Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:37:18 AM

Can the sale be extended. I wont be able to get bitcoin for this before the deadline hits and I only saw the thread now. It seems unfair to people just finding out about gamebet to have only 3 days left to invest.
Can we extend it 7 days please?

You have to be joking right? This is not how IPO's or ICO's work buddy

It can be changed. The devs can do whatever they want and I am planning on investing over 1.2 bitcoin if it can just be extended. That amount of money alone is enough reason for them to extend the sale. It was not my fault I only found out yesterday. Maybe they should have been marketing this for a longer period of time.  Angry

Dev please answer my question. Can the sale please be extended for 7 days. I need more time to get btc for the investment and as I said above I wish to invest a large amount of money. Please answer me.

NO EXTENSION DEVS? Please consider it I want to invest 500$ but cant unless you extend it for me and others who have asked.
this will be unfair to others investors man just buy them on yobit if you can't invest now..... 500$ not so large amount )))

but it is unfair to only run the sale for 3 weeks. i did not have time to get btc to invest. devs can extend just 7 days for me. or i have no choice and will buy on yobit.
you have 3 weeks to send investment. this is fair deal )
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:38:38 AM

Can the sale be extended. I wont be able to get bitcoin for this before the deadline hits and I only saw the thread now. It seems unfair to people just finding out about gamebet to have only 3 days left to invest.

It can be changed. The devs can do whatever they want and I am planning on investing over 1.2 bitcoin if it can just be extended. That amount of money alone is enough reason for them to extend the sale. It was not my fault I only found out yesterday. Maybe they should have been marketing this for a longer period of time.  Angry

Dev please answer my question. Can the sale please be extended for 7 days. I need more time to get btc for the investment and as I said above I wish to invest a large amount of money. Please answer me.

NO EXTENSION DEVS? Please consider it I want to invest 500$ but cant unless you extend it for me and others who have asked.
this will be unfair to others investors man just buy them on yobit if you can't invest now..... 500$ not so large amount )))

but it is unfair to only run the sale for 3 weeks. i did not have time to get btc to invest. devs can extend just 7 days for me. or i have no choice and will buy on yobit.

Now you get it! Im sure you'll be able to buy $500 from yobit. but youll probably pay at least 50% from what we got it for.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:44:19 AM

Naturally your BTC cut in the ICO stays the same, because there is little chance to sell it. The amount of coins you get for your BTC, will still drop when other people get in the ICO. when the coin hits exchanges, the amount of coins that you own becomes crucial.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:47:54 AM

213.4 btc in . just need 27 btc i think we will see 100k $ Smiley 3 hours guys
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:50:32 AM

When will release?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:52:18 AM

WTF are you for real??? Its unfair 2 run the ICO for 3 weeks because you couldnt get it together to buy in time. Hey lets drop everything and change the rules for you. bloody noobs

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:53:06 AM

213.4 btc in . just need 27 btc i think we will see 100k $ Smiley 3 hours guys

Yes. looks very much like it. We will probably even go over.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:54:17 AM

When will release?

3 hours left.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
neolinkhati
Legendary

Premium

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:56:14 AM

Have Wallet?
Some Exchange in sight?
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:58:01 AM

walllet tonight. yobit listing 1 business day. Monday.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
neolinkhati
Legendary

Premium

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:58:42 AM

walllet tonight. yobit listing 1 business day. Monday.

Good excellent.
Thanks!!!!

I will analyze and invest something, I have some time yet.
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:00:37 AM

Where send twitter-address when follow?
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:02:40 AM

WTF are you for real??? Its unfair 2 run the ICO for 3 weeks because you couldnt get it together to buy in time. Hey lets drop everything and change the rules for you. bloody noobs

Yea he doesnt seem to get it, he has been spamming this thread with the same question for a while now. This stuff really amazes me from time to time
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:04:38 AM

yep that's too much time
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:08:14 AM

Just to be sure, if we get over 100k its 30% but is that the highest it will possibly go?

I see this raising more they should give away 40% of we give more?
IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:16:26 AM

Just woke up and saw this on my phone

https://twitter.com/GamebetGg/status/718605250530291712

Eric Vorhees likes it!!! It's gonna be huge!
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:18:02 AM

Just woke up and saw this on my phone

https://twitter.com/GamebetGg/status/718605250530291712

Eric Vorhees likes it!!! It's gonna be huge!

If only he would invest it can be at 240 btc in a minute.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:21:46 AM

Sent a little more btc...hopefully is makes it over the 30% threshold.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:23:21 AM

Sent a little more btc...hopefully is makes it over the 30% threshold.

It will. it's so close it would be a shame for it to fail right at the 3 yard line.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:23:36 AM

Just discovered this, looks Good. hi Zeb

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: