Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:57:33 PM

1. How do you bet with GameBetCoin? I only see the options for using Steam "Silver" and Bitcoin "Gold".

2. How does this relate to the FSEsports NXT asset you sold to raise funds to start gamebet.gg promising 5% of monthly profits? (ID 3396160410141965976).

1. GBT is not used to bet with.
2. This asset is considered obsolete, if you're a holder of it (which if you are, I don't see why you would be posting from a new account, but...) please contact cryptedxypher and he'll sort things out with you.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:09:12 PM

1. How do you bet with GameBetCoin? I only see the options for using Steam "Silver" and Bitcoin "Gold".

2. How does this relate to the FSEsports NXT asset you sold to raise funds to start gamebet.gg promising 5% of monthly profits? (ID 3396160410141965976).

get outa here noob.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Tie Warutho

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:11:26 PM

2. This asset is considered obsolete, if you're a holder of it (which if you are, I don't see why you would be posting from a new account, but...) please contact cryptedxypher and he'll sort things out with you.

Thank you, I own such a tiny amount of FSEsports. I read about it on the NXT forum and bought some and started testing gamebet.gg. Then when I saw this coin being offered here I was confused, but I couldn't find the NXT forum post anymore. The /r/gamebet subreddit that your support had previously told me to use was wiped clean, so there was no info there and my previous support post was gone.

So again, in the scheme of things it doesn't matter, this was such a small amount, but I wanted to let you know I am frustrated with the communication of this project. I did buy GameBeT coin as well and your https://gamebet.gg/#Invest/Index page says to expect an email which has never come. I have never received any email from you.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:15:23 PM

Thank you, I own such a tiny amount of FSEsports. I read about it on the NXT forum and bought some and started testing gamebet.gg. Then when I saw this coin being offered here I was confused, but I couldn't find the NXT forum post anymore. The /r/gamebet subreddit that your support had previously told me to use was wiped clean, so there was no info there and my previous support post was gone.

So again, in the scheme of things it doesn't matter, this was such a small amount, but I wanted to let you know I am frustrated with the communication of this project. I did buy GameBeT coin as well and your https://gamebet.gg/#Invest/Index page says to expect an email which has never come. I have never received any email from you.

Why make a brand new account to post on this thread. looking like a troll to me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Tie Warutho

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:19:27 PM

Why make a brand new account to post on this thread. looking like a troll to me.

What about what I said is trollish? I assure you I'm being honest and from the heart.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:21:54 PM

What about what I said is trollish? I assure you I'm being honest and from the heart.

your new account tells me your a troll. Daily told you to contact xypher. do it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:33:16 PM

This is a great community. Let's figure this out together before we jump the gun ok?

Privately message DailyModo all your details in regards to the ICO. Also, please visit:

https://discordapp.com/channels/168749152446971904/168749152446971904

And leave the developers a private message. I'm sure this is something that can be sorted out! Just a little time friend.

Also if you have any questions about how the betting process works, what GBT is, how to invest, how betting on gamebet.gg works, please msg me (Philakone) on Discord. I'm there 24/7. Literally. Just incase you can't get help from a dev or just looking for general help. My offer is there.

https://discordapp.com/channels/168749152446971904/168749152446971904

Will be happy to answer any questions you have to make this process easy to understand should you need any help sir! Smiley

Though, to give you a very quick overview.

GBT (the coin itself on the exchanges) are like stocks of the company. Gamebet will be sharing their profit of 10% amongst all shareholders (anyone who owns GBT). So if the company made say 750,000, 10% of that is 75,000. If you owned 5% of all GBT coins, you'd be paid 5% of that 75,000.

Also there are 2 types of currencies on Gamebet.gg.

1) GG (Gamer's gold). You deposit BTC into this address and the conversion is $1 USD = 1 GG always. So 1 BTC will get you that ~ $430 = 430 GG.

You can bet on games with this GG and also withdraw it to any BTC address, where you'll receive BTC

2) SS (Steam Silver). If you play CS:GO or DOTA, you'll have some steam market items no doubt. You can deposit these steam items into your gamebet.gg account. So say you had $50 worth of steam items. Once deposited into the Steam Silver address at gamebet.gg, you'll get $50 worth of Steam Silver.

So $1 USD = 1 GG = 1 SS.

There'll be a built in exchange to convert SS to GG soon, so you can withdraw the SS as well.

I hope this clarifies things for now.
Tie Warutho

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:36:14 PM

your new account tells me your a troll. Daily told you to contact xypher. do it.

OK I have sent him a message. If being new makes me a troll, I want to re-iterate how unwelcome you are making me feel.
I had a few honest questions and my criticism about communication was meant to be constructive and not mean. I only want good things for the project I like and use the site and have GBT.
But you didn't say what was wrong with the criticism, you said I'm a troll because I'm brand new. I actually care about your project enough to make an account!

EDIT: Thank you for your help philakone. I'm not worried about this issue everything is fine. I just had honest questions and felt jumped on. I really appreciate your kindness.
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:41:28 PM

OK I have sent him a message. If being new makes me a troll, I want to re-iterate how unwelcome you are making me feel.
I had a few honest questions and my criticism about communication was meant to be constructive and not mean. I only want good things for the project I like and use the site and have GBT.
But you didn't say what was wrong with the criticism, you said I'm a troll because I'm brand new. I actually care about your project enough to make an account!

EDIT: Thank you for your help philakone. I'm not worried about this issue everything is fine. I just had honest questions and felt jumped on. I really appreciate your kindness.

Don't worry my friend, we have your back. I spent 5 minutes writing my above post to ensure that the community does in fact care Smiley I edited explaining what SS and GG is as well (in case you missed it) so you can have an idea of how gamebet.gg works.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:44:40 PM

Anytime a brand new account starts posting on any thread raising concerns that have been addressed prior the troll lights start blinking.
And its obvious you made this account just to post on the thread so please leave your passive aggressive trolling for another thread.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:58:14 PM

Bully, much?
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:59:07 PM

Bully, much?

From time to time when I get a wif of something that smells wrong. ive been wrong before and I could be wrong here too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:02:27 PM

I can't explain why I like to test things for bugs and find loop holes... but yet again I've done it again!

So there are lots of $0 pools right now so I decided what would happen if I bet on both teams? Well here are the results.

I'm the only person betting in these $0 pools. I bet on both teams, so that means i have 100% stake on each team right? If I bet 0.1 on each team, the total pool should be 0.2 right? Following?

But look at the results! It doesn't matter who wins, I'm going to turn that 0.1 on each team into 0.6. Haha! Smiley

I won't say how many games are affected... but you definitely wanna fix that asap guys. xoxo.

This... isn't an exploit, or a bug unless I'm missing something. We allow people to bet on multiple sides since there's no bet canceling. You didn't bet 0.1 on every team, there's a bet on CPH for 0.4 so 0.1+0.1+0.4 = 0.6

I understand the issue you're sort of trying to present but it's not a problem in an environment where more than 1 or 2 people are betting - but if I am misunderstanding something, feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

You're right. I missed the tie. Entirely. I was really confused at first since both had 100% stake and I only saw 0.2 total on each bet side for teams. My mistake. *embarrassed* bad dobby.
dude take your med ...seriously

Hey dannyboy, another account I get to ignore. Thanks man.
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:06:39 PM

Bugs.. improvements.. whatever you want to call them guys. I think you all need to get off the topic of me and keep it to yourselves as it's not constructive in any way. It used to upset me, but now I realized that I truly am doing something good. Good intentions and mean well. If some of you you don't see that, I apologize for your views and it's often best to agree to disagree Smiley

Our goal is to offer suggestions to improve the site, which anyone and everyone should be welcomed to do so. It's the communities effort to improve gamebet.gg because after all, we're stakeholders aren't we?

Danny, you clearly have issues with me. I appreciate you making another account though to write personally to me. It means a lot to me that you care so much about me and think of me. You don't have to hide behind accounts. You're welcomed to say anything to me any time from any account and it won't affect me.

Thanks for your opinion though Danny. I'll do as you say now and take my meds. I hope you're happy and we'll move on.

On another note, check out this awesome photo. anyone catch it? Smiley Wish me luck. This is how I bet often. Dissect this photo. This may be the best piece of advice you'll get thus far from this forum on how to bet:

Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:13:18 PM

Bugs.. improvements.. whatever you want to call them guys. I think you all need to get off the topic of me and keep it to yourselves as it's not constructive in any way. It used to upset me, but now I realized that I truly am doing something good. Good intentions and mean well. If any of you some of you don't see that, I apologize for your views Smiley

Our goal is to offer suggestions to improve the site, which anyone and everyone should be welcomed to do so. It's the communities effort to improve gamebet.gg because after all, we're stakeholders aren't we?

Danny, you clearly have issues with me. I appreciate you making another account though to write personally to me. It means a lot to me that you care so much about me and think of me. You don't have to hide behind accounts. You're welcomed to say anything to me any time from any account and it won't affect me.

Thanks for your opinion though Danny. I'll do as you say now and take my meds. I hope you're happy and we'll move on.

Its not all about you. Its about this project being successful and by feeding into the trolls you are actually hurting this project and the public image. Take your issues with people to PM's or just grow up and learn to ignore the trolls please.

I come to this thread for updates but every damn time its just another one of your "I am the victim" posts. PLEASE just get over it and lets use this thread for more bug fixes and Dev updates ONLY... your help in those areas was much appreciated... so don't ruin your name by spamming a thread now.

This is a request from the bitcoin gods, not from BCT user selsonblue. I am merely the communication vessel.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:14:25 PM

Hey guys, here with a small update.

In regards to Bittrex, yes we can confirm the amount of $5,000 was officially quoted to us by Bill (of Bittrex). We will continue to discuss with him about the listing and look to provide the requested information - however we do not have any intentions at this time of paying the $5,000 compliance fee. The community has spoken, and we feel the same on this matter. GameBet does not require exchanges to be functional in its nature - all we require is a working blockchain to ensure we can process rewards when we begin issuing them. Likewise, the value of GBT is heavily influenced from how our project itself is progressing and when we begin issuing rewards not how many exchanges we are listed on. Therefore it is not a huge priority for us right now to be listed on Bittrex, but we will continue dialogue with them.

We also have a small update for you for the UI. We agreed that not enough matches are being displayed, so we have slightly tweaked the design. We intend for 8 matches to be displayed per page. We will look into alternate options rather than having to navigate through the pages such as scrolling down and having it dynamically load into a container. We expect to have a preview for what the chat looks like very soon.

We'll be hosting another chat session on Sunday, 24th on Discord. We will look to disclose the time closer to Sunday as usual. Thanks again for all the support, we've hit 300 followers on Twitter and our goal is to hit 500 followers on Twitter by the end of the month. Remember to follow, retweet and like us and most importantly remember, you guys rock! Smiley

Now back to work for us!

Shocked  GREAT UPDATE!!!

DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:16:02 PM

Bugs.. improvements.. whatever you want to call them guys. I think you all need to get off the topic of me and keep it to yourselves as it's not constructive in any way. It used to upset me, but now I realized that I truly am doing something good. Good intentions and mean well. If some of you you don't see that, I apologize for your views and it's often best to agree to disagree Smiley

On another note, check out this awesome photo. anyone catch it? Smiley Wish me luck. This is how I bet often. Dissect this photo. This may be the best piece of advice you'll get thus far from this forum on how to bet:

Already fixed, was a very small problem with how we were determining the %s. With our system its important to note that %s don't affect pay outs since its p2p betting (how other people bet affects your pay out). It's far easier to keep track of if you message me directly rather than posting in the thread where I may miss a bug report.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:18:28 PM

Hey guys, here with a small update.

In regards to Bittrex, yes we can confirm the amount of $5,000 was officially quoted to us by Bill (of Bittrex). We will continue to discuss with him about the listing and look to provide the requested information - however we do not have any intentions at this time of paying the $5,000 compliance fee. The community has spoken, and we feel the same on this matter. GameBet does not require exchanges to be functional in its nature - all we require is a working blockchain to ensure we can process rewards when we begin issuing them. Likewise, the value of GBT is heavily influenced from how our project itself is progressing and when we begin issuing rewards not how many exchanges we are listed on. Therefore it is not a huge priority for us right now to be listed on Bittrex, but we will continue dialogue with them.

We also have a small update for you for the UI. We agreed that not enough matches are being displayed, so we have slightly tweaked the design. We intend for 8 matches to be displayed per page. We will look into alternate options rather than having to navigate through the pages such as scrolling down and having it dynamically load into a container. We expect to have a preview for what the chat looks like very soon.

We'll be hosting another chat session on Sunday, 24th on Discord. We will look to disclose the time closer to Sunday as usual. Thanks again for all the support, we've hit 300 followers on Twitter and our goal is to hit 500 followers on Twitter by the end of the month. Remember to follow, retweet and like us and most importantly remember, you guys rock! Smiley

Now back to work for us!

Awesome update, UI lookin sexy
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:19:45 PM

Bugs.. improvements.. whatever you want to call them guys. I think you all need to get off the topic of me and keep it to yourselves as it's not constructive in any way. It used to upset me, but now I realized that I truly am doing something good. Good intentions and mean well. If any of you some of you don't see that, I apologize for your views Smiley

Its not all about you. Its about this project being successful and by feeding into the trolls you are actually hurting this project and the public image. Take your issues with people to PM's or just grow up and learn to ignore the trolls please.

I come to this thread for updates but every damn time its just another one of your "I am the victim" posts. PLEASE just get over it and lets use this thread for more bug fixes and Dev updates ONLY... your help in those areas was much appreciated... so don't ruin your name by spamming a thread now.

This is a request from the bitcoin gods, not from BCT user selsonblue. I am merely the communication vessel.

You're welcomed to ignore it. The fact that you're trying to control other people and how they post or how they react is unsettling >_<. People are their own person. You can't control anyone. Realize you can't control anyone. If you don't like that fact that I enjoy being active in this particular forum, ignore me please. I encourage you to. It'll cause a lot less grief on your end.

You responded to my post above and now I responded to yours, like how other people are responding to comments directed at them. Can't control a forum in any way man. Haven't you realized that by now.

This thread is no different than any other thread. No one's hurting or helping anyone more than any other thread. Trolls are in all threads. People like me are in all threads. Maybe you should grow up and realize each person is their own person and you don't have to react to other people's posts.

I post things I find that I think can help. I don't insult people or call names. I help anyone and everyone that asks questions if it's within my control.

Please, do yourself a favor, and ignore me. That's what you need to do sir.

HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:25:59 PM

I can't explain why I like to test things for bugs and find loop holes... but yet again I've done it again!

So there are lots of $0 pools right now so I decided what would happen if I bet on both teams? Well here are the results.

I'm the only person betting in these $0 pools. I bet on both teams, so that means i have 100% stake on each team right? If I bet 0.1 on each team, the total pool should be 0.2 right? Following?

But look at the results! It doesn't matter who wins, I'm going to turn that 0.1 on each team into 0.6. Haha! Smiley

I won't say how many games are affected... but you definitely wanna fix that asap guys. xoxo.

This... isn't an exploit, or a bug unless I'm missing something. We allow people to bet on multiple sides since there's no bet canceling. You didn't bet 0.1 on every team, there's a bet on CPH for 0.4 so 0.1+0.1+0.4 = 0.6

I understand the issue you're sort of trying to present but it's not a problem in an environment where more than 1 or 2 people are betting - but if I am misunderstanding something, feel free to reach out to me on Discord.

You're right. I missed the tie. Entirely. I was really confused at first since both had 100% stake and I only saw 0.2 total on each bet side for teams. My mistake. *embarrassed* bad dobby.
dude take your med ...seriously

Hey dannyboy, another account I get to ignore. Thanks man.
who the fuck is "danny"? another imaginary friend of yours?
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: