Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:08:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62526 times)
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:04:05 AM

Great way to make bitcoin is mining, because with mining we can found the new blocks. If we give from buying from exchanger it's only make the price unstable.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:26:51 AM

I invest in world trade to get more bitcoin. I invested in trading altcoin because I had very little capital. it really helped me in improving monthly income.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:11:09 AM

I invest in world trade to get more bitcoin. I invested in trading altcoin because I had very little capital. it really helped me in improving monthly income.
Thats way is good for who have the skill, we need to know what is our competence to choose which one is the great way and most apropriate for us. But I agree with you that the investment type that give the biggest chance to get a lot of profit is by trading altcoin. Bitcoin price is move so fast and significant.  we can use this to get profit. This way still need good skill to reduce the risk.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:21:26 PM

Great way to make bitcoin is mining, because with mining we can found the new blocks. If we give from buying from exchanger it's only make the price unstable.

I think you need a pretty big budget to start mining right now though. Years ago it costed way less than it does right now, and halving affects that too. To start a mining business you need to calculate the power consumption costs and add them up to the mining rigs price, and then you have to see how much you'll be making a month and check if it is even worth it.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:28:00 PM

That's good to make a better earning through world trade and other forms of altcoins trading. But everyone were not successful with altcoins trading, because very few alts continue to grow among most of the digital currencies. Predicting the right coin which is in growth is possible only through close observation of price movement.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:38:36 PM

You are new, you don't know anything about that, when i was new i also used to think that mining is the best way to get bitcoins, maybe it was that time but not anymore, mining is not profitable for an individual anymore, it costs more electricity than what someone might earn from it, that is what you will hear most of the times.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:47:51 PM

You are new, you don't know anything about that, when i was new i also used to think that mining is the best way to get bitcoins, maybe it was that time but not anymore, mining is not profitable for an individual anymore, it costs more electricity than what someone might earn from it, that is what you will hear most of the times.
It depends if the electricity cost is high and but if you have low cost of electricity in your place i think bitcoin mining using latest version of bitmain series  or hardware can gives you profit.. since the price of bitcoin is unstable you can get more profit if you can stay hold your funds.. and sell it for the right time when the price of bitcoin is high from the present price..
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:54:02 AM

Bitcoin mining operations right now resemble real mining operations, you need a big budget, know how, cheap electricity and a little bit of luck because if the price suffers a big loss you may not be profitable.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:19:27 PM

I think the best way is to earn from legit faucets. Give some time to earn a litle litle satishis but same time work on several faucets and earn atleast 100K satishi.
After that there are several multipliers and investers which are not scam.
The best one i use to follow investng is aimbtc.
I had checked its authenticity n i reinvested n u can also check scams from scamanalyzer.com
I see waste of precious time for peanuts, I see few people smiling to their banks, while many more are caught crying and cursing. If anyone is indeed interested in making more bitcoin, the first step would be to ignore any advice to go gambling, hyips or ponzi. The express way to lose your coins is to do otherwise!
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:36:48 AM

Bitcoin mining operations right now resemble real mining operations, you need a big budget, know how, cheap electricity and a little bit of luck because if the price suffers a big loss you may not be profitable.
Yes I agree with you. Minning is need big budget to make big income becouse its depend on how goods is the hardware and software that you use but it is has lower risk than trading.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:40:18 AM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

1. Learn a skill that is in demand.

2. Use that skill to make money in your worthless inflationary local currency.

3. Convert that worthless currency into bitcoins.

Boom. Now you have real money!

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

In some countries you can direct deposit your paycheck into bitcoins.
In the US you can use http://www.bitwage.co or PEY in Germany.

the only skill that I think is in demand is programming, web dev or anything that is for techie so I think some people who don't have a lot of knowledge about computer will be having a hard time to learn this skill. and although local currencies is not the same with bitcoin in many aspects but we can never say that it is worthless Grin you should other options or tips on how to make money.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:55:44 AM

It depends if the electricity cost is high and but if you have low cost of electricity in your place i think bitcoin mining using latest version of bitmain series  or hardware can gives you profit.. since the price of bitcoin is unstable you can get more profit if you can stay hold your funds.. and sell it for the right time when the price of bitcoin is high from the present price..
I don't think that mining is profitable anymore. In a way that we need a large capital provided that we have less expense. Mining right now is for people who can afford to have large mining farms, and also knows how to handle maintenance well. Electricity is one more thing, it will be one of the major cost that will determine if you have taken profit or not. There are other ways like maybe creating your niche blog and get paid for traffic.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:02:03 AM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

very easy ? but in fact using bitcoin not as easy as that seen
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:01:33 PM

Spend as desired.

very easy ? but in fact using bitcoin not as easy as that seen

It is definitely difficult to earn bitcoin. If you just rely on some easy tasks or ways to earn it like faucets, it will take you forever to earn your 1st bitcoin. But to earn some big amounts of bitcoin, you need some real skills to earn big which an ordinary people can't.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:40:02 PM

Great way to make bitcoin, invest in bitcoin buy and sell.
When the price is high you may sell to earn profit. Also,
When my capital is not that much, I trade in altcoin to
earn profit also. This is my way to earn bitcoin.
Money Maker Shaker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:47:14 PM

great way is to buy and hold bitcoin for the future when price is really high not just a small rise.

of course other way is to shake your money maker Cheesy

Shake it baby!
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:56:23 PM

great way is to buy and hold bitcoin for the future when price is really high not just a small rise.

The way you are indeed bad enough to do. How is it possible if we are to benefit always buy high priced when bitcoin..?? do you not know that the price of its own and have a bitcoin it all always are at the stage of high and low, so all the things you are saying is something a bad thing and probably will only take us at a loss. That's according to my thinking, but everything indeed depends on the future. If the future said other then the result will be different from the one I was talking about. Just do something that's good for now
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:45:46 PM

There are to ways, one of them is invest all months a part of your salarie into bitcoin, but this is like an investment, wich you can use your coins to lend or invest at some personal project or others. The other is the free way, this requires time, dedication, and patiente, you can do faucets, captcha, small tasks and signatures, this are the free ways to collect bitcoin, but to earn 1 bitcoin you will need atleast 2- 3 months, this can be more or less as the time you spend online.
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:07:10 PM

That can lower the price. For one person it might seem like it's nothing, but imagine a million people saving up 1BTC each. This means 1.000.000BTC that are NOT in circulation anymore. This can turn out really bad for us. I want to save too, and I am doing it but I really have no other choice. I will probably spend some this or the next winter.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:14:03 PM

I think that 1 and 2 will enough to have a success already. Don't know about your 3 suggestions, I think it will not suit to everyone. To me no for sure. And it's not cause I don't believe in bitcoin. It's cause of bitcoin stays too risky as the currency and I'm afraid to invest all of my money there to the bubble pop one day and I loose all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: