Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:14:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62526 times)
comrades

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:46:02 PM

It is difficult for me as a new member to earn coins .
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:02:27 PM

I just started about bit coin and I don't how to earn money from .I will try and try to know it.
If you are a newbie then you should not worry for earning money first because if you don't anything about bitcoin then it will be the hardest time for you to earn money. Study first and try to read different topic or threads here in our forum and also try to increase your rank by posting or sharing thoughts from different threads and after you read a lot of threads here then you will have a great look for bitcoin and earning money will be easier for you.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:09:33 PM

I just started about bit coin and I don't how to earn money from .I will try and try to know it.
If you are a newbie then you should not worry for earning money first because if you don't anything about bitcoin then it will be the hardest time for you to earn money. Study first and try to read different topic or threads here in our forum and also try to increase your rank by posting or sharing thoughts from different threads and after you read a lot of threads here then you will have a great look for bitcoin and earning money will be easier for you.

Who may ever If you have good in skills in coding or coin creation you get the place in the bitcoin projects to work on it and you will get the payment in btc accordingly. Check the service section threads. Else you should go with fauceting only.
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:47:04 AM

Who may ever If you have good in skills in coding or coin creation you get the place in the bitcoin projects to work on it and you will get the payment in btc accordingly. Check the service section threads. Else you should go with fauceting only.

Personally, I think that anyone who has a great coding or coin creation skills, s/he wouldn't be a newbie here and woudn't ask how to earn a bitcoin. Grin

As a newbie in a bitcoin world, you shouldn't expect you'll get rich over night. First, read a lot about btc, so you will understand, how it works. Then, you can try faucets or something smaller. It's good for learning about wallets, you will probably create one or few, you'll learn how to use it and about btc transactions and then you can move forward to something bigger like trading, gambling, investing etc.

If you jump into it without any knowledge, you will loose a lot of money and time, I guarantee you. Wink
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:40:51 AM

Personally, I think that anyone who has a great coding or coin creation skills, s/he wouldn't be a newbie here and woudn't ask how to earn a bitcoin. Grin

As a newbie in a bitcoin world, you shouldn't expect you'll get rich over night. First, read a lot about btc, so you will understand, how it works. Then, you can try faucets or something smaller. It's good for learning about wallets, you will probably create one or few, you'll learn how to use it and about btc transactions and then you can move forward to something bigger like trading, gambling, investing etc.

If you jump into it without any knowledge, you will loose a lot of money and time, I guarantee you. Wink
Understanding what bitcoin is must be the first step a newbie should learn, when one able to understand already rest will just follow if he will continue with his journey in the bitcoin world, along the way he can find different opportunities that might probably give him an income and that he can grow as his stay in the bitcoin world becomes productive.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:46:41 AM

you can earn on bitcoin by trading but trading its risky you need to understand how it works , you can claim on faucets in order to get satoshis , last you wanna join sig campaign.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:32:27 AM

you can earn on bitcoin by trading but trading its risky you need to understand how it works , you can claim on faucets in order to get satoshis , last you wanna join sig campaign.
Faucets are not the best way to earn bitcoin and also invest your time because you can't earn enough bitcoins there and also faucet can be considered as a worthless way because of its rate on payment. In my opinion, trading and signature campaigns are good ways to earn rather than faucet because in trading/signature campaign, you can earn good amount of bitcoin if you are willing to work hard and also have patience on improving your performance to get better rate of payments.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:57:10 AM

Faucets is the only way for most people to learn practically some things about bitcoin and blockchain transactions but not to earn. When someone wants to spend faucet earnings network considers it as dust and discourages him asking fees. A better way is joining in signatures campaign and if he has the knowledge and is he is willing to take a risk can deal with trading. The worst case scenario is to involve with any kind of "investments" that is ponzi schemes.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:58:00 AM

So, what's new in these suggestions ?

The new is "spend bitcoin as desired" after have bought those with the "worthless" fiat. Normally is the opposite because is hard to buy everything with bitcoin. But now, after this thread, everyone can spend bitcoin as desired to buy everything.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:21:12 PM

probably the best and fastest way to have a lot of bitcoin is to build an online store that accepts bitcoin. I am sure, the online store site you biat will surely be popular among users bitcoin. it will lead to a gain very much if you have been successful, and you would have a lot of bitcoin. however, if you are looking for free and without risk, faucet and signature may be able to realize it, but I think it takes time.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:43:50 PM

If you are going to use skills to earn, might as well get paif directly in bitcoin rather than have to work for fiat. If you can do the job online, then much better since you can work on it in addition to your day job.

I believe there are plenty of sites where employers post jobs for freelancers. Some of these sites might not pay in btc but if you can negotiate directly with the employer it might be possible. And the jobs available out there is varied. I remember even seeing one commissioning Naruto hentai!  Cheesy
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:59:52 PM

It would be a good advice for fellow Bitcoiners, but everyone already knows that. It does not take to be really smart to figure out that you can earn money by learning new skills and using it to earn. Some better advice would be pointing out some places where you can earn Bitcoins or something.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:47:48 AM

It would be a good advice for fellow Bitcoiners, but everyone already knows that. It does not take to be really smart to figure out that you can earn money by learning new skills and using it to earn. Some better advice would be pointing out some places where you can earn Bitcoins or something.
The best advise I saw and I have followed for years now is just to hold it longer and honestly, it gives me profit.

You can get bitcoins by working for it but easier if you buy.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:17:26 AM

probably the best and fastest way to have a lot of bitcoin is to build an online store that accepts bitcoin. I am sure, the online store site you biat will surely be popular among users bitcoin. it will lead to a gain very much if you have been successful, and you would have a lot of bitcoin. however, if you are looking for free and without risk, faucet and signature may be able to realize it, but I think it takes time.
Yes, make our own business especialy online shop is the best way to earn bitcoin but some of people here only stuck in minning or gambling. Only trading is the best way to make profit beside create a business.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:21:10 AM

actually I don't really know what skills are desire.
I learnt program language like C++, but it was difficult without a teacher, so I stopped.

i disagree.
i am learning programming c too but i don't the need for a teacher.
you just have to learn the basics of the language and/or programming and then learn the rest with google

Agreed, if you want to learn something in this world, everything now is possible to be happen especially where in the stage of high technology. Like what He said to you, it doesn't mean you don't have a teacher you cannot learn it one thing, of course that's wrong. We have google in the internet to learn whatever we wanna learn, just type the question then it will appear for a seconds only for the guidelines.
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 04:39:19 AM

I am curious about how all of these people that don't know how to earn money even eat. How do you live?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:50:11 AM

Understanding what bitcoin is must be the first step a newbie should learn, when one able to understand already rest will just follow if he will continue with his journey in the bitcoin world, along the way he can find different opportunities that might probably give him an income and that he can grow as his stay in the bitcoin world becomes productive.

Yes, I agree with that. But if you look on all the questions from fresh newbies, many of them immediately ask how to earn big money with bitcoin.
They don't even want to learn what crypto currency is, they don't want to go deeply into the topic, they just want an easy money, because they sudenly see, that 1 btc is worth 1k bucks.  Tongue
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:20:34 AM

Any good idea or trusted site to invest my Bitcoin ?
Been struggling so much with Bitcoin. All this time I only using Bitcoin to gambling and trading. Others that those two what kind of investment are good for Bitcoin and most reliable source to invest at.dont tell me about cloud mining lol 😂😂 ,got scammed several of times with cloud mining.
talkinonnbtc

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

or you can just start mining and get some bitcoins
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:54:33 PM

Any good idea or trusted site to invest my Bitcoin ?
Been struggling so much with Bitcoin. All this time I only using Bitcoin to gambling and trading. Others that those two what kind of investment are good for Bitcoin and most reliable source to invest at.dont tell me about cloud mining lol 😂😂 ,got scammed several of times with cloud mining.

There is no such thing as 100 % trusted or secured site for bitcoin gambling or trading, believe me.
Are you sure that you want to spend your btc funds on such sites?
Right now, it seems that just with keeping your btc funds in the wallet and doing nothing, you can earn much more than in any trading or gambling site out there Smiley
Think about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: