Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:46:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62526 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:17:10 AM

BTC is an investment itself, so putting money in is always good... Don't turn to burning massively, but the extent to try some is always worth it if gains continue.

Don't forget that the need to diversify is sufficient, so always reserve your fiat.
yes nowadays bitcoin holding is a good source of investment if someone will wait for a longer time with their money and will not spend them or sell them then they will earn a good income when the price of bitcoin will rise in the future.

It is like all other investments, but the only difference is bitcoins prices can fluctuate faster than other investments. I usually don't keep all my bitcoins for future appreciation instead only around 25% of bitcoins keep it for longer term appreciation and remaining will sell when I reach my target profit percentage and again I will buy if prices reach my buy target.
Having a short term and long term investment is good, we can have that in bitcoin and it's possible based on the current price movement. We should seek every opportunity we can see and since the price is rising now, w should not be in a hurry in selling our bitcoins. Patience is a must, hold longer for better value.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:33:34 AM

Some way to make bitcoin is trading, minning, investing, or apply for signature campaign.
In my opinion, great way to make bitcoin is apply for signature campaign. You can start it from nothing. Trading, Mining, Investing need some of bitcoin to start. If you have some skill, you can offer some job on service thread, or find some people who offering a job in service.

I don't think signature campaign is a great way of making bitcoin.It just a reward and I guess signature campaign won't continue after 5 or 10 year's.And earning from signature campaign is not enough.I think trading is the one and only great way of earning bitcoin legally.
Making bitcoin from signature campaign is side work only, not a permanent work. Yes I agree with you if
Trading is the best way to make bitcoin, but its not easy, We need a long time to become professional trader.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 06:25:48 AM

Some way to make bitcoin is trading, minning, investing, or apply for signature campaign.
In my opinion, great way to make bitcoin is apply for signature campaign. You can start it from nothing. Trading, Mining, Investing need some of bitcoin to start. If you have some skill, you can offer some job on service thread, or find some people who offering a job in service.

I don't think signature campaign is a great way of making bitcoin.It just a reward and I guess signature campaign won't continue after 5 or 10 year's.And earning from signature campaign is not enough.I think trading is the one and only great way of earning bitcoin legally.
Making bitcoin from signature campaign is side work only, not a permanent work. Yes I agree with you if
Trading is the best way to make bitcoin, but its not easy, We need a long time to become professional trader.
I agree , Signature campaign is a side work but as you can see the rates of payments are depending on your rank and the campaign, But the payments is quite high for my rank and I find it more stable than my trading work.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:57:46 AM

I don't think this thread is useless as some members have mentioned already. What OP is trying to say is that Bitcoin for some users is free money from the Internet but as we all know there is no free lunch and we have to work hard for our cash be it digital or physical. You would earn way more money if you have a high-paying job and convert a portion of it into Bitcoin as per your needs. Time is money so we need to spend it wisely and maximize our earnings.
I think one of the best way to earn bitcoin is by bitcoin forum with signature campaign it's easy and reliable . You'll just need to work hard and do your best to post somehow 3-5 lines . And it's good because you're working hard to earn not just wait and do nothing. And if i were you don't rely anymore on gambling or in free faucet because it's just a waste of time . Just work hard here in forum and more bitcoin. Smiley
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:51:29 AM

There are to ways, one of them is invest all months a part of your salarie into bitcoin, but this is like an investment, wich you can use your coins to lend or invest at some personal project or others. The other is the free way, this requires time, dedication, and patiente, you can do faucets, captcha, small tasks and signatures, this are the free ways to collect bitcoin, but to earn 1 bitcoin you will need atleast 2- 3 months, this can be more or less as the time you spend online.

I think the way we get bitcoin is broader than that you have written, we can create a business that accepts bitcoin as a payment method, but I think bitcoin trading is still the best choice as a great way to make bitcoin.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:16:44 AM

The greatest ways to make bitcoins is from trading and from signature campaign and if you have any technical skills then it will be an added advantage as you can sell your services and can earn bitcoins regularly as you don't have to invest any money into it the only thing you invest is your time and efforts.

Or let's say if you have technical skills you don't have to do signature campaign anymore because taking advantage of your skill by doing a business is very profitable.
Let's say you are highly knowledgeable in trading - you don't have to do sign camp anymore! Will you have ample time of posting here when you are very busy making money in the market? I think not.  Smiley
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

The greatest ways to make bitcoins is from trading and from signature campaign and if you have any technical skills then it will be an added advantage as you can sell your services and can earn bitcoins regularly as you don't have to invest any money into it the only thing you invest is your time and efforts.

Or let's say if you have technical skills you don't have to do signature campaign anymore because taking advantage of your skill by doing a business is very profitable.
Let's say you are highly knowledgeable in trading - you don't have to do sign camp anymore! Will you have ample time of posting here when you are very busy making money in the market? I think not.  Smiley

Signature campaign can lead you more profit, or you can earn a lot of money through signature campaign. These campaigns can earn a lot of money, this money can be your profit for your investments. Sometimes, small profit leads to earn more money in the future. We need this campaign to have a profit and be wiser not to draw your own money to be your own profit.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:49:22 AM

Maybe not "ample" but just enough time if you know how to manage yourself. You're not going to watch the market 24/7. In trading, you simply have to wait for the right time to buy/sell or you can just put a buy/sell order. You're not going to be very busy just because you know how to trade. It's not everyday that the market is moving enough for you to have profits.

If you really want to earn money, you would still have time to post here even if you're trading as well. After all, having multiple source of income is a great way to make bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:58:26 AM

yes always the trading because it always give you profit and never loss if you know the market and have cluster of well experienced traders. which I have. and having circle traders is a difficult task because its not everybody that will find better and honest traders. most of the traders are scammers but the honest trades will make your day.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:14:13 AM

Signature campaign can lead you more profit, or you can earn a lot of money through signature campaign. These campaigns can earn a lot of money, this money can be your profit for your investments. Sometimes, small profit leads to earn more money in the future. We need this campaign to have a profit and be wiser not to draw your own money to be your own profit.
i totally agree with you, Signature campaign is only a good way to earn some bitcoin without a hard work. Signature campaign it's like a job, which you can be motivated to earn money from the internet.
It's like a pocket money in the net.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 11:26:57 AM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

1. Learn a skill that is in demand.

2. Use that skill to make money in your worthless inflationary local currency.

3. Convert that worthless currency into bitcoins.

Boom. Now you have real money!

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

In some countries you can direct deposit your paycheck into bitcoins.
In the US you can use http://www.bitwage.co or PEY in Germany.

PS. Signature campaigns are the worst way to make bitcoins.

IMO, Signature campaigns CAN BE the Worst way | Best way to earn money, you just gotta pick the right campaign and join it.

Whoever join the Iconomi campaign for just 3-4 weeks, get approximately 1k tokens, if you convert that now and doesn't sell when it is listed on exchange you keep it. 1k tokens now is $500. And there's tons of people who keep it up with the camp which got around 2-3k that is almost like $1000-1500 for just 2 month by posting.

But there's campaign which have this minimum funding, when their camp fail, you don't get paid.
So gotta be smart when picking Smiley
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:40:22 PM

i still believe that best way of making bitcoin is starting a bitcoin related business. and that is best way only because most businesses that create with bitcoin are going to be new and unique, because there aren't that many good ones. we only see exchanges, gambling sites, mixers, and a couple of those gift card sites. but there are hundreds of other businesses that haven't yet started in bitcoin.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

i totally agree with you, Signature campaign is only a good way to earn some bitcoin without a hard work. Signature campaign it's like a job, which you can be motivated to earn money from the internet.
But we should be careful when choosing a signature campaign, because there's the case of the
signature campaign which did not pay the participants. I prefer joining the signature campaign
is paying with bitcoin than signature campaign that pays with altcoin.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

i still believe that best way of making bitcoin is starting a bitcoin related business. and that is best way only because most businesses that create with bitcoin are going to be new and unique, because there aren't that many good ones. we only see exchanges, gambling sites, mixers, and a couple of those gift card sites. but there are hundreds of other businesses that haven't yet started in bitcoin.
Once the online shopping sites start to accept bitcoin as payment, then it will grow very fast. Yes, now we have only limited ways to earn Bitcoin. And we don't have more publicity for Bitcoin, and there are a lot of people still, don't know what Bitcoin is. If all knows this and they start to use bitcoin, then we get a lot of options to earn bitcoin.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

Once the online shopping sites start to accept bitcoin as payment, then it will grow very fast. Yes, now we have only limited ways to earn Bitcoin. And we don't have more publicity for Bitcoin, and there are a lot of people still, don't know what Bitcoin is. If all knows this and they start to use bitcoin, then we get a lot of options to earn bitcoin.
Yes currently the number of bitcoins users are not much higher but still there are a large number of bitcoin earning opportunities and suppose if the number of its users will increase and more companies will adopt it then its opportunities will increase much higher we people will get much more chances to earn further from bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

But we should be careful when choosing a signature campaign, because there's the case of the
signature campaign which did not pay the participants. I prefer joining the signature campaign
Yes, You are right. You should choose the right signature campaign. I mean the founder should be trusted and use escrow to make payment to members.
By the way, There is a good signature campaign here in bitcointalk. so you can applying in the campaign without fear for being scammed.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:55:55 PM

snip

Just to be sure, always choose the campaign that escrows their funds or those campaign that is running for a while now. There are lots of campaign so you will not run out of choices.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

Holding is a great way to make profits in future but the only issue with holding is that it will never increase the number of bitcoins in your wallet and it will remain same in the future and you will be making profits with holding only if you have enough amount of bitcoins and that also only if price goes higher in future and holding will never multiply your coins.
Except you're not doing it right, buying and holding is supposed to increase the coins in your collection. For instance, if the current price of Bitcoin is $1000 and you bought 5 BTC, that will be $5000 worth. Should the price hit $2000 per BTC, you may decide to sell your 5 BTC for $10,000, that is extra $5000 in your pocket. Now wait for price to go below your selling price and buy again and you will certainly have more coins. If you understand the language of the market, you will be most of the times buying low and selling high.
Blitzboy

Activity: 1260
Merit: 557

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:20:04 PM

snip

Just to be sure, always choose the campaign that escrows their funds or those campaign that is running for a while now. There are lots of campaign so you will not run out of choices.

Well I agree then. Signature campaign is an opportunity for the people who have just join the Bitcoin world. However, there still many ways to make Bitcoin and they are much more profitable. Currently, I am focusing on studying and learning trading. Trading is very good and it will help you to multiply your Bitcoin into many times

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:32:11 PM

snip

Yes you are right people often run after when a signature campaign come into existence and they do not think that is that campaign have escrow their funds or not. It should be made compulsory to escrow the funds for starting a signature campaign so that the members will be secured for their hard work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: