Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62524 times)
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

Great way is to make bitcoin with bitcoin that is trading and renting on trading and exchage sites like yobit and polonix which  i use personally i recomend you. but i am not responsible for your investment.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:34:54 PM

It is "new" information in the way that everybody thinks the only way to make bitcoin is to make bitcoin directly..

Newsflash, the fastest way to get a lot of bitcoin is to spend fiat on it. If you are not willing to do this, than maybe you shouldn't even bother about bitcoin to begin with.

I make some pocket change using signature campaigns, but most of my coins come from converting fiat to bitcoin. If you want a lot of coin, start spending some fiat.
Making bitcoin is just like earning bitcoin. And the best way to earn bitcoin is here in forum doing signature campaign. Its fast easy andreliable. Aside its good because you can earn and learn at the same time. Youll just need to focus and post to earn. You can also do trading and invest to earn more. There is no faster way to earn one should have dedication and one should do hard work in order to earn.
ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

I kinda agree with you but not fully.

You can make much more money in a real life job than you would working on something from home and earning BTC.

Also, bitcoin probably fluctuates more often than real local currency. Right now it might be consistent but we've seen that throughout time it can fluctuate a lot
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:40:48 PM

It's actually very simple. You only have to buy low and sell high. Cool
It sounds very simple, but actually, it's quite difficult. I do not know when the price is low and when the price is high, Can you tell me when to buy and when to sell?
I think determine price is not simple, with a trader like me, I also can not predict the price exactly and the risk is very high, I do not want to bring my money going to risk

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

If you have a good post quality and descent rank then multiple campaigns will welcome you but there are many campaigns that allows jr member rank to join them so its a blessing for new comers who wants to start earning bitcoins and as they upgrade their ranks they can expect higher income in bitcoins.
Earning from campaigns is not at all a decent package and it is just an additional boost in your savings and nothing else.To say the least there are not much campaign that accepts people now a days and most of the campaign are here for a few weeks and some are really low paying ones and yes the payment are better than using faucet but it is not worth it at the moment.
i think signature campaign is not to totally support your financially, signature campaign can only give you a little income from which you can complete your daily needs. if you want to make money from bitcoin then you need to join or start trading from where you can make a decent amount of money which can change your whole life style. but trading need more hard work knowledge skill and experience and without that you even cannot expect income.
yeah i agree with you that signature campaign payment is very little its not enough amount afford your financial expenditure and you are right that trading is much more profitable and we can make a good money from trading.

It depends on the Signature Campaign, because not all Signature Campaigns pay on lower rate, and yes, earnings in Trading is more big than in doing Signature Campaign, but, you have to wait for the right time to trade your coins, because that is how it works. Trading requires wise decision on what time you are going to convert your Altcoins, or sell it to someone, that is why the earnings here are not like on the Signature Campaign which is mostly weekly, which I prefer than Trading.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

If you have a good post quality and descent rank then multiple campaigns will welcome you but there are many campaigns that allows jr member rank to join them so its a blessing for new comers who wants to start earning bitcoins and as they upgrade their ranks they can expect higher income in bitcoins.
Earning from campaigns is not at all a decent package and it is just an additional boost in your savings and nothing else.To say the least there are not much campaign that accepts people now a days and most of the campaign are here for a few weeks and some are really low paying ones and yes the payment are better than using faucet but it is not worth it at the moment.
i think signature campaign is not to totally support your financially, signature campaign can only give you a little income from which you can complete your daily needs. if you want to make money from bitcoin then you need to join or start trading from where you can make a decent amount of money which can change your whole life style. but trading need more hard work knowledge skill and experience and without that you even cannot expect income.
yeah i agree with you that signature campaign payment is very little its not enough amount afford your financial expenditure and you are right that trading is much more profitable and we can make a good money from trading.

It depends on the Signature Campaign, because not all Signature Campaigns pay on lower rate, and yes, earnings in Trading is more big than in doing Signature Campaign, but, you have to wait for the right time to trade your coins, because that is how it works. Trading requires wise decision on what time you are going to convert your Altcoins, or sell it to someone, that is why the earnings here are not like on the Signature Campaign which is mostly weekly, which I prefer than Trading.
The signature campaign money just helps your monthly needs, that means to pay electricity bills, Mobile bills and some to buy daily needs That's it. But this is safe and fixed amount. For your hard work, you will get payment. No investment and good payment. But Trading requires investment and also skills to make a profit. If the risk is high, then the profit is also high.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:19:43 PM

You can make much more money in a real life job than you would working on something from home and earning BTC.

Also, bitcoin probably fluctuates more often than real local currency. Right now it might be consistent but we've seen that throughout time it can fluctuate a lot

In a way you are right. because yes bitcoin comes with good things and bad things. Volatily being your worst enemy.
Being in a paying job will give you freedom to actually pay your bills and live your life.

sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

In a way you are right. because yes bitcoin comes with good things and bad things. Volatily being your worst enemy.
Being in a paying job will give you freedom to actually pay your bills and live your life.

Price volatility should not be considered as an threat to bitcoin but it can also be an opportunity to make quick profits as traders are making best use of price volatility to make regular profits and I think if there would be no volatility in price of bitcoins then many of users would have quit using bitcoins as they won't be able to make good profits that they are making with price fluctuations.

bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:26:01 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 01:41:48 AM by bncbnc

yes it depend on the payment of a signature campaign but it think trading is the best option for making bitcoin. in trading one can make unlimited amount of bitcoin in a short period from trading alt coin. i my self most of the time trading alt coin and getting good profit from there.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

yes it depend on the payment of a signature campaing but it think trading is the best option for making bitcoin.

Trading is always an better option to make bitcoins and it will also help you in growing your bitcoins over a period of time, signature campaign is good but not the best source to earn bitcoins as the payouts are not too high and won't take care of your all expenses, its only a good source of earning small part time income but if you want to earn bigger amount then trading is the key to success.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:54:24 PM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

1. Learn a skill that is in demand.

2. Use that skill to make money in your worthless inflationary local currency.

3. Convert that worthless currency into bitcoins.

Boom. Now you have real money!

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

In some countries you can direct deposit your paycheck into bitcoins.
In the US you can use http://www.bitwage.co or PEY in Germany.

PS. Signature campaigns are the worst way to make bitcoins.
I'm just a bit wondering how do you say that signature campaigns are the worst to make bitcoins? Isn't this is just your opinion only, I'm beg to disagree about what you said. There are campaign which I could says its a long term campaign like Bitvest, 777coins, yobit, and others. Those I mentioned was a good campaign signature actually. Also regarding about your concern great way to make bitcoin doing trading in the exchange plaform.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:59:47 PM

yes it depend on the payment of a signature campaing but it think trading is the best option for making bitcoin.

Trading is always an better option to make bitcoins and it will also help you in growing your bitcoins over a period of time, signature campaign is good but not the best source to earn bitcoins as the payouts are not too high and won't take care of your all expenses, its only a good source of earning small part time income but if you want to earn bigger amount then trading is the key to success.
You can use the signature campaign as starting earnings and if you save amount you can scaling up into trading until you can hold a large amount of bitcoin and start to use it in the good investment like in trading choose the top 20 rankings altcoin and hold it for a long time or check the price in time to time if you already make a good profit you can sell and wait for the price low again.. just monitor the movement..
Or you can start in blogging this is one of the good alternative and use a small amount of bitcoin for domain and hosting..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
patrickmh

Activity: 336

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:02:44 AM

You can use the signature campaign as starting earnings and if you save amount you can scaling up into trading until you can hold a large amount of bitcoin and start to use it in the good investment like in trading choose the top 20 rankings altcoin and hold it for a long time or check the price in time to time if you already make a good profit you can sell and wait for the price low again.. just monitor the movement..
Or you can start in blogging this is one of the good alternative and use a small amount of bitcoin for domain and hosting..

If you cannot afford to buy bitcoins then joining signature campaign is a good choice to earn bitcoins and those earnings should be kept safe without spending and after saving certain amount of bitcoins can be invested in trading and that is the best strategy to follow as it will also grow your bitcoins if you have invested in a good reputed coins and it will give you good profits on regular basis.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:34:32 AM

Great way is to make bitcoin with bitcoin that is trading and renting on trading and exchage sites like yobit and polonix which  i use personally i recomend you. but i am not responsible for your investment.

Supposedly if you advise someone to do trades you also have to accompany the tips and tricks on trade. It will show your responsibility. Otherwise that guy will potentially lose money in vain, trading need the experience in predicting fluctuations graph.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:45:28 AM

Supposedly if you advise someone to do trades you also have to accompany the tips and tricks on trade. It will show your responsibility. Otherwise that guy will potentially lose money in vain, trading need the experience in predicting fluctuations graph.
Yeah that is right Trading is a great way to earn Bitcoin, but it is also a great way to lose your money. Suggesting that you do Trading is not wrong, but members must be aware of the risk involved with it because there are so many thing to learn yet you still have a chance of not earning anything, that is how a big of a risk you are entering. It is not as simple as buy low sell high as you think.
Kitchenbath

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:05:07 AM

Earning money the usual way - the way we can and the way always did will still be the primary way of earning. However, saving in Bitcoin is going to get bigger and bigger - more convenient, definitely.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

1. Learn a skill that is in demand.

2. Use that skill to make money in your worthless inflationary local currency.

3. Convert that worthless currency into bitcoins.

Boom. Now you have real money!

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

In some countries you can direct deposit your paycheck into bitcoins.
In the US you can use http://www.bitwage.co or PEY in Germany.

PS. Signature campaigns are the worst way to make bitcoins.
As everybody knows here bitcoins is a kind of online payment and assets as virtual currency, Where we can use it as an investment to buy some cheap coins then trade it into exchange platform for us to gain bitcoin.
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:44:16 AM

Yeah if you have good skills you can earn lots of money especially in your so called worthless local currency, so if the in demand skill right now is programming can anyone learn that skill in an instant? Others takes years to learn it.

Sometimes you can earn a lot in your so called worthless signature campaigns and doesn't require any skills to do it.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 03:46:32 AM

We can earn really big in bitcoin, by using your skills and knowledge. Trading bitcoin/altcoins is my ways to make bitcoin. Also, this signature campaign and saving or holding bitcoins gives an impact to me then sell when already earn profit.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Nekutasa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:51:18 AM

But can you do the same things from home that you would do in real life going to a job? Or do you mean still doing your job in real life but just accepting the pay in btc? Because if that's the case then I would somewhat agree!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: