Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62524 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:13:26 AM

I am making good amount of bitcoins from trading altcoins as altcoin involves major pumps and dumps so I never miss the right time to buy and sell them as I am into trading since long time so its generating good profits for me on regular basis.
Well it is same with me, today trading altcoins is best way to make bitcoin although it is hard on early
 because i must learned about analysis technical and fundamental and best method/ strategy trading
until getting active profit from trading, it needs time to find good way for getting profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WINGSTAN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:42:53 AM

Work for it. At start I didn't go to those investing website because there is too much risk. Make your way into just knowing it and getting some freebies and try to enjoy the satoshis that you will receive. Look at how much it really cost then maybe after all that you will have the knowledge to face trading and investments.
keso

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:00:54 AM

Anything other than signature campaigns and gambling.

A bit saved is a bit earned. So save your money by not clicking on any of the signatures of the people posting in this thread.

One of the ways to earn butcoins is by using faucets, mining and gambling. You may not be force out to invest in mininh but we can earn as much Thru it.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:15:45 AM

:)I don't think this thread is useless as some members have mentioned already. What OP is trying to say is that Bitcoin for some users is free money from the Internet but as we all know there is no free lunch and we have to work hard for our cash be it digital or physical. You would earn way more money if you have a high-paying job and convert a portion of it into Bitcoin as per your needs. Time is money so we need to spend it wisely and maximize our earnings.
For some people getting started to earn bitcoin with zero capital but full of efforts they can do it.
Not just working hard in real life , convert it to bitcoin as investment only.
I heard some blogger who successfully faking millions visitor to get paid by bitcoin ads and earn a lot of bitcoin , i just don't think it was a good way , so why don't you try to make it in right way by making a real visitor by creates an attracting website ?  Just like google adsense work but with bitcoin rates.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

I am making good amount of bitcoins from trading altcoins as altcoin involves major pumps and dumps so I never miss the right time to buy and sell them as I am into trading since long time so its generating good profits for me on regular basis.
Well it is same with me, today trading altcoins is best way to make bitcoin although it is hard on early
 because i must learned about analysis technical and fundamental and best method/ strategy trading
until getting active profit from trading, it needs time to find good way for getting profit.
We are very active in this forum because we are getting some information that can help our trading journey, since there are rumors and news that we can see here it will help us to make the right decision. You are right trading is hard therefore we need to treat it seriously and here the earning is not limited because it will risk more by the time we are confident with our prediction, it could give us a good return that we can never get by just working alone.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

How do you know wich altcoin to invest in? I've seen ethereum just went to the sky, but I find it hard finding out when they rise, and also wen you should sell.

who cares
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:12:50 AM

A bit saved is a bit earned. So save your money by not clicking on any of the signatures of the people posting in this thread.
There are many altcoin which you can choose to trade there are xem, bitpay, mue, maid, wbb, waves just check the graph chart from time to time so you maybe able to know to apply day trading aside from long term trading.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:57:57 PM

How do you know wich altcoin to invest in? I've seen ethereum just went to the sky, but I find it hard finding out when they rise, and also wen you should sell.

You know which altcoin to invest in when people are talking about it a lot. For example, BCU. Although there's not that much actual supporter behind it but mostly whales that invested millions for the coin, if you've heard that BCU is about to go out of exchanger you'll know that it will increase in price because everyone's talking about it on twitter. Even though most people are talking how bitcoin will never have fork or whatever, it still caused hyped to the BCU coin.

In altcoins in general, people say that they actually analyze the chart. I don't know the complete guide to saying "Oh, this coin is gonna be poppin'." But hype is the only thing that increases the price most of the time and not the altcoin's usability or utility.

In fact, I don't think anyone even knows when are altcoins going to rise. Some people are just able to determine that the coin will rise eventually, but there's no time frame. Others set a price and then sell all of their coins at that price all at once. While others set different sell orders like 1/4 for 1000 satoshi, 1/4 for 1300, and then the remaining 1/2 for 1500 satoshis.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

The best way to make bitcoin is to buy it from exchange or from legal bitcoin sites , for me not only in signature campaigns we can get bitcoin but for those website that has free bitcoin i all started to earn from faucet and then search for alternative ways or fast way to earn more bitcoin by not spending too much days from internet After all hard work im inputing that into investment website or in trading website which i can use that to by altcoins too and stocking them wait for the price to be increase.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

You can practice to make some trade in the exchanges sites. But of course you need to learn first the basic rules in trading, and then you some form of investment in cloud mining investment like genesis mining its one of the great way to make bitcoin.
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:58:39 PM

just common advise Cheesy

anyway gambling is just worth of luck and its up to  the user how he/she will use her bitcoins. Still be wise on using it.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

There are many altcoin which you can choose to trade there are xem, bitpay, mue, maid, wbb, waves just check the graph chart from time to time so you maybe able to know to apply day trading aside from long term trading.
investing in altcoins is good but its need too much hard work because if you choose any wrong one then you can lost your all money so be-careful about this this is never going to help you for long time this can ruin your all money just in one trade which you earn for long time
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

You can practice to make some trade in the exchanges sites. But of course you need to learn first the basic rules in trading, and then you some form of investment in cloud mining investment like genesis mining its one of the great way to make bitcoin.
yeah there is a lot of people trade with many exchange sites and this is very good opportunity to make bitcoin through trading and we can make bitcoin easily and in short time through trading and i think trading is much more safe and profitable way to make bitcoin in good amount.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:03:59 PM

yeah there is a lot of people trade with many exchange sites and this is very good opportunity to make bitcoin through trading and we can make bitcoin easily and in short time through trading and i think trading is much more safe and profitable way to make bitcoin in good amount.
Why do people always think that trading is an easy and safe way to make profit? It's the complete opposite. Trading requires proper understanding of the market and then still you are exposed to a high level of risk.

If it really was that easy and safe, why is the majority of the people only losing with trading? Nothing comes easy when it comes to Bitcoin. Easy profits don't exist.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
nayrB16

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I was lucky enough to solve block 121306

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

I think affiliate promoting bitcoin marketplaces/websites can be a easy way to make some bitcoins.

Haha! I'm the only one to control Bitcoin address 1HjtErSHNEHtY347LouvsFq5KesHkEZLAV
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:10:07 AM

I think affiliate promoting bitcoin marketplaces/websites can be a easy way to make some bitcoins.
There are many ways to earn bitcoin you need have perseverance to achieved your goal, just set target things to provide by using bitcoin to motivate your self to work better in bitcoin. Just learn how to do trading it is much profitable than gambling while you are participating in signature campaign.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:52:50 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin you need have perseverance to achieved your goal, just set target things to provide by using bitcoin to motivate your self to work better in bitcoin. Just learn how to do trading it is much profitable than gambling while you are participating in signature campaign.
Signature campaign does not give great income if you are serious with making money, it's just a small reward and with the aim to make serious money you also have to do serious money making activities. I agree that trading is one of the best way to earn money and I can prove that as I am currently trading now and also investing in ICO which gives me a good experience so far.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:55:31 AM

anyway gambling is just worth of luck and its up to  the user how he/she will use her bitcoins. Still be wise on using it.
I think many who suggest trading, I think because currently only trading with the US could produce bitcoin faster than mining or signature campaign.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:08:04 AM

I think many who suggest trading, I think because currently only trading with the US could produce bitcoin faster than mining or signature campaign.
Trading is more risky and you can't always win with your trades. It can be equated to calculated gambling in the sense that you must have some knowledge in trading and not just depend on pure luck. Also, there are indicators that serve as guide although they don't always result in yields. For me, I just stick to signature campaign and make a little something on my free time.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:20:57 AM

Marketting and advertising on some sites will make and help you make and earn more bitcoins.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: