Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62526 times)
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:29:43 AM

Iin my opinion and with funds that i have today, great way to make bitcoin is trading ..

Because i am less interested in mining, which is in my opinion quite impressed complicated Smiley
I've been mining with S7, it turns out that mining is not easy, the difficulty level is always growing so that the result is not in accordance with the cost of maintenance, I think the best way is trading.
Mining is not for people who don't have a lot of money because mining requires a lot of money in order to get good mining hardwares and at least earn good profit to sustain your monthly expenses like electricity and other more. Trading is a good and cheap way to make bitcoin because it doesn't need expensive hardware to start trading because all you need is computer or smartphone, internet and knowledge about trading then you can start trading with even a small capital.

That's right trading can be started even with a small capital and now not many will prefer to invest their money in mining as it has become an costly affair and comparatively profits are not too high as if the electricity cost is higher then it will eat all your profits.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

Trading and signature campaigns are the best ways to make bitcoins and most of the people are using the same methods to earn bitcoins and if you are a risk taker then you can also try your luck in gambling to earn in it quick but the chances of loosing is higher there.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

Anything other than signature campaigns and gambling.

A bit saved is a bit earned. So save your money by not clicking on any of the signatures of the people posting in this thread.
You can do trading altcoins its one way to make bitcoin trading is the other alternate way to get bitcoin easily and signature campaign and gambling are great too. But this 3 are most great way to make and earn bitcoin.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:27:05 AM

A bit saved is a bit earned. So save your money by not clicking on any of the signatures of the people posting in this thread.
You can do trading altcoins its one way to make bitcoin trading is the other alternate way to get bitcoin easily and signature campaign and gambling are great too. But this 3 are most great way to make and earn bitcoin.

Trading altcoins and signature campaign seems to be the best ways to earn bitcoins as one will grow your coins in quick time and the other will give you fixed and steady income in bitcoins but don't rely on gambling to make bitcoins as its most risky way to make bitcoins.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

Try trading, many people get rich when they have been choose the perfect coin for them. They need to be patient in order for them to earn a lot. Also try mining if you have a good rig , it perfect because you dont need to put investment on it. Just mine, and thats it.

Yes, that's right what you say, trading and mining is one of the best ways to get a bitcoin,
but I prefer with trading than mining, because I heard if mining it requires a large capital.

Exactly, the best way to make money is through trading because it requires a minimum knowledge of trading. Yes, whereas mining always needs large capital to make money and also we have to wait for three or fourth without any money through mining.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

Try trading, many people get rich when they have been choose the perfect coin for them. They need to be patient in order for them to earn a lot. Also try mining if you have a good rig , it perfect because you dont need to put investment on it. Just mine, and thats it.

Yes, that's right what you say, trading and mining is one of the best ways to get a bitcoin,
but I prefer with trading than mining, because I heard if mining it requires a large capital.

Yeah, in trading, we could earn but only behalf of our experience wise. Otherwise without experience don't need to use big capital. Because in this way, most of the chances are here to lose your money. In Trading, time wise we learn everything, but when we have learn than making money from trading it is really possible.   
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:02:49 PM

Yeah, in trading, we could earn but only behalf of our experience wise. Otherwise without experience don't need to use big capital. Because in this way, most of the chances are here to lose your money. In Trading, time wise we learn everything, but when we have learn than making money from trading it is really possible.   

Yes and if you are new to trading then its good start with a small capital but that also after doing a good research and gaining some knowledge by spending time online on trading sites and over a period of time after gaining a experience you can start trade with higher capital.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:15:05 PM

a variety of ways you can do to get such bitcoin bitcoin trading investing and gambling, although this method has potential to generate a bitcoin with a relatively short time, but it certainly has risk of substantial losses
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

Trading altcoins and signature campaign seems to be the best ways to earn bitcoins as one will grow your coins in quick time and the other will give you fixed and steady income in bitcoins but don't rely on gambling to make bitcoins as its most risky way to make bitcoins.
Get Bitcoin from the Signature campaign it was fun, because it is free, without need for capital.
I always used the results of the payment of signature campaign into trading, We get free Bitcoin
then trade it in altcoins at Poloniex or Bittrex. I think it's the best way than other to make Bitcoin.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Offering services like they do on fiverr is a great way to make bitcoins,the more people satisfied with your services,the more bitcoin you can make but you need a good skill to do this so you need to school yourself first.

daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Get Bitcoin from the Signature campaign it was fun, because it is free, without need for capital.
I always used the results of the payment of signature campaign into trading, We get free Bitcoin
then trade it in altcoins at Poloniex or Bittrex. I think it's the best way than other to make Bitcoin.
Yes that is the best ways to get bitcoins as if you have good knowledge of trading then it can give you regular returns and also help you in growing your coins and signature campaign is the easiest way to earn bitcoins.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

I think:
Buy it when price lower, or buy other coin/1
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

Yes that is the best ways to get bitcoins as if you have good knowledge of trading then it can give you regular returns and also help you in growing your coins and signature campaign is the easiest way to earn bitcoins.
Hmm, for me trading is the easiest way to get bitcoin. can I get 0.1BTC a few minutes of trade, while to get 0.1 in the signature campaign is sometimes require 1 month. so in my opinion about the way that it is easy for everyone is different.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

I think:
Buy it when price lower, or buy other coin/1
Your idea must be appreciated, most of people think same. It's pretty long-term process so patience is important. You can also earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a means of payment, by completing tasks, through trading, get Bitcoin from the signature campaign popular and effective, there no doubt.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:25:09 PM

Hmm, for me trading is the easiest way to get bitcoin. can I get 0.1BTC a few minutes of trade, while to get 0.1 in the signature campaign is sometimes require 1 month. so in my opinion about the way that it is easy for everyone is different.

Earning from signature campaign is a time consuming as you will be earning only a limited amount of bitcoin and as of now there is no campaign that will pay you 0.1 btc in a week so if you want to earn that amount quickly then trading is the key to get there.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

Earning from signature campaign is a time consuming as you will be earning only a limited amount of bitcoin and as of now there is no campaign that will pay you 0.1 btc in a week so if you want to earn that amount quickly then trading is the key to get there.
I think that in signature campaigns there is no risk to the money you will just work for them and they will pay you every week,and in trading there will be risk for money as trading needs master-mind person then you can make a large sum of money.

fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:33:02 PM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

1. Learn a skill that is in demand.

2. Use that skill to make money in your worthless inflationary local currency.

3. Convert that worthless currency into bitcoins.

Boom. Now you have real money!

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

Interesting ideas but nothing concrete here.
Which skills?
Where to learn it?
What about people without skills?
Worthless inflationary local currency? Really?
We need this inflationary local currency for everyday living so this money is not worthless for us.
Bitcoin is real money?
Can I pay my loan in the bank with BTC?
Buy car?
I'm not sure I can so BTC is still not real money for us, just alternative currency.

Some part is correct and some is not wrong...it may be that btc might not let you buy a car or let you pay your loans but all these things are there because btc is not worth...rather just because official authorities don't make btc official..the moment wheh they do so every btc holder will be more than happy..and then btc won't be a just another currency but a currency too

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:37:42 PM

To get 0.1 BTC in a few minutes of trade you need a huge fund and a well timed trading.  I think this is just an exageration regarding to time.  Though I do agree that trading profit is boundless but the fact is it needs capital while signature campaign needs effort which makes it attracting to those who do not have money to start a trading career.
citywise2

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:51:29 PM

Great way of making bitcoin is one to get sll the necessary information about the bitcoin.
Then one can join bitcoin forums and gather more fact over the bitcoin.
You may also trade the bitcoin as some other are been traded.
There are some other way of making bitcoin neither in sports betting.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:10:07 PM

To get 0.1 BTC in a few minutes of trade you need a huge fund and a well timed trading.  I think this is just an exageration regarding to time.  Though I do agree that trading profit is boundless but the fact is it needs capital while signature campaign needs effort which makes it attracting to those who do not have money to start a trading career.

Yes, it's necessary a big bankroll to make 0.1 BTC in few minutes. Binary Options is like trade and can give some big returns like this also in few minutes. With a big bankroll of $2000 in Bitcoins for an example you can make 0.1 BTC with few clicks daily and to avoid the risk, twice a week and you are done! The chances are higher than in gambling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: