Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:57:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62526 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:10:32 PM

Invest in a trusted site invest your bitcoins there and then it will earned a capital even you do nothing while investing you can do mining or gambling to have time to earn another that way you can bitcoin in a great ways and multi tasking way.
Investing money in cloud mining and gambling is very risky. In gambling there is no guarantee that you can profit and In cloud mining we cannot know how long it will last. I would prefer investing in trusted ICOs or trading unlike in that two.

Yeah although all forms of investment have risks, at least we know how much risk faced. I think gambling is not an investment, and cloudmining says it runs actual mining it does not matter although it takes a long time for ROI. But most of the time cloudmining is HYIP on behalf of mining. Better to hold bitcoin in the wallet, and may be occasionally used for trading. Thank you

Cloud minning is a total scam and such sites are made to scam people one day or the other. Gambling is too much risky to try. I only trade in bitcoin/ altcoins and get good ROI. I also think that trading is the only legal way to earn bitcoins, although it requires skills to be a good trader.

Yeah cloud mining plus its companion HYIP are total scam. Many newbie thinks that it is one great way to make bitcoin but we are all wrong about it. I've been a victim of those investments and scammed my first earned mBTC for thinking that they are legit. But upon experiencing that scam, it taught me a lesson that it was a real scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:42:46 AM

Invest in a trusted site invest your bitcoins there and then it will earned a capital even you do nothing while investing you can do mining or gambling to have time to earn another that way you can bitcoin in a great ways and multi tasking way.
Investing money in cloud mining and gambling is very risky. In gambling there is no guarantee that you can profit and In cloud mining we cannot know how long it will last. I would prefer investing in trusted ICOs or trading unlike in that two.

Yeah although all forms of investment have risks, at least we know how much risk faced. I think gambling is not an investment, and cloudmining says it runs actual mining it does not matter although it takes a long time for ROI. But most of the time cloudmining is HYIP on behalf of mining. Better to hold bitcoin in the wallet, and may be occasionally used for trading. Thank you

Cloud minning is a total scam and such sites are made to scam people one day or the other. Gambling is too much risky to try. I only trade in bitcoin/ altcoins and get good ROI. I also think that trading is the only legal way to earn bitcoins, although it requires skills to be a good trader.

Yeah cloud mining plus its companion HYIP are total scam. Many newbie thinks that it is one great way to make bitcoin but we are all wrong about it. I've been a victim of those investments and scammed my first earned mBTC for thinking that they are legit. But upon experiencing that scam, it taught me a lesson that it was a real scam.

You cannot blame newbies for that as even we have made a mistake of investing in those sites when we were newbies hoping to multiply them quick and now we got our lesson so in the same way other newbies will also get aware about it.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:11:19 AM

For now, I will only go with a less risky job, I will have to work online to supplement my income in real job.
Great way to make bitcoin is by doing small task but different task, one of those are sig campaign.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tango99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:18:58 AM

You cannot blame newbies for that as even we have made a mistake of investing in those sites when we were newbies hoping to multiply them quick and now we got our lesson so in the same way other newbies will also get aware about it.

I was also a newbie and invested in HYIPs. This path was probably passed by many. Now I understand that it was stupid. In order to get bitcoins, you need to work or invest in reliable projects
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

I was also a newbie and invested in HYIPs. This path was probably passed by many. Now I understand that it was stupid. In order to get bitcoins, you need to work or invest in reliable projects
That is right, don't invest in HYIPs because that is just a scam scheme of the owners of their sites to scam newbie people like you. If you are really serious and interested in earning real money and investing in a legit company or site or coin, then you need to do research first to look for possible informations that might help you to conclude if the site/company/coin is a legit one or created to scam.
Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:30:55 AM

That is right, don't invest in HYIPs because that is just a scam scheme of the owners of their sites to scam newbie people like you. If you are really serious and interested in earning real money and investing in a legit company or site or coin, then you need to do research first to look for possible informations that might help you to conclude if the site/company/coin is a legit one or created to scam.

I agree. Only there is a big problem - now it is very difficult to distinguish this project from scammers.
That's why I do not invest in HYIPs either.
Nothing is available for free. You have to work and be active to get a good source of income
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

One of my best ways in making bitcoin is bitcoin mining i just invested in asic you can also start mining by buying a high endhardware to mine bitcoin in your house and this is really a great ways to earn bitcoin you just need to set it up andn then you can earn bitcoin without doing a work you just need to consider your electricity bill can be higher that your earning so you need a good hardware because speed depend on m/h of your hardware.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:24:17 PM

Investing on the cloud mining site is not that really worth it because the earnings that you could make there is like what you could earn in the FAUCETS, besides, just like you guys what said, it is a very risky one, because there are cloud mining site which is a Ponzi one, while in Gambling, you could win big, but the risk that you are going to take is big also.

But if you really want to earn bitcoin is a legit way, which you could assure that you would earn money is the Signature Campaign here in this Forum for example, Trading, and the Social Media bounties.
parittal

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

The greatest ways to make bitcoins is from trading and from signature campaign, Trading is a good way to earn some money if you have the patience and the bank roll to enter the coin at the right time and to exit at a profit and multiply your coins
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

One of my best ways in making bitcoin is bitcoin mining i just invested in asic you can also start mining by buying a high endhardware to mine bitcoin in your house and this is really a great ways to earn bitcoin you just need to set it up andn then you can earn bitcoin without doing a work you just need to consider your electricity bill can be higher that your earning so you need a good hardware because speed depend on m/h of your hardware.

Bitcoin mining requires some kind of deeper technical knowledge plus some kind of software customization right? You need to maintain the good condition of the machine and you have to calibrate the right settings in order to give you the maximum BTC to be mined. Also, Bitcoin mining requires cold condition of environment and low electricity bill in order to gain a decent profit. Hence, it is not applicable to all.

The greatest ways to make bitcoins is from trading and from signature campaign, Trading is a good way to earn some money if you have the patience and the bank roll to enter the coin at the right time and to exit at a profit and multiply your coins

It is true that joining Signature Campaigns will let you earn BTC. However, it requires a high ranked account before you can say you are earning a decent amount of BTC. Trading also requires deep knowledge about the flow of the market, if you are not familiar with it. Then, you'll likely loose your Bitcoins instead of earning/growing them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
uusgila

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:48:41 PM

in the bitcoin it is very profitable and will not be able to give a disadvantage if we can control our patience. If there will be no trading, and it is also much more favorable compared to a gambling or investment-based websites
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:49:18 PM

Campaigns are not the only way to make a bitcoin, look for new ways. The money you get from campaigns will be the capital to get you to do other work, and business is a great example. Think of other currencies, which are the altcoins. Let's trade it, and you will get a profit Smiley However, you need to choose the right time to make the transaction.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 03:32:36 PM

Freelancing of skills such as graphics design, programming e.t.c are the best way of making bitcoins there are numerous sites that pays with bitcoin when a particular task is accomplished. the other way of making bitcoin is signature campaign with a very good rank one can considerable make some bitcoins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

Campaigns are not the only way to make a bitcoin, look for new ways. The money you get from campaigns will be the capital to get you to do other work, and business is a great example. Think of other currencies, which are the altcoins. Let's trade it, and you will get a profit Smiley However, you need to choose the right time to make the transaction.
Trading is never suitable to newbie or people who do not want to hard work on it. I have witnessed many people lose their money because they trade without thinking. what a shame about that. They turn trading into gambling and it can not be accepted
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:12:30 PM

snip
There seems to be an answer of "signature campaign" as a great way to earn bitcoin in every page of this thread.

Because it is the simplest and most common way to earn bitcoins aside from faucet. And reiterating it all over this thread just proves the point. It is just funny that they think that if you are in a signature campaign, you are jobless.

In addition to that things, signature campaign can be considered as one of the steady income by getting profit into bitcoin especially if the campaign is related into gambling it will surely survive for a long term. Just like what happened into Fortunejack, 777coin, bitvest, yolodice, bistler, cryptogames and others.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

in the bitcoin it is very profitable and will not be able to give a disadvantage if we can control our patience. If there will be no trading, and it is also much more favorable compared to a gambling or investment-based websites
Bitcoin is the most profitable currency that we can use theres some disadvantage of using bitcoin forme o domt knowto others if they seeing the disadvantages if bitcoin patience can be our partner in life when in trading.
chrisivl

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:40:52 PM

snip
There seems to be an answer of "signature campaign" as a great way to earn bitcoin in every page of this thread.

Because it is the simplest and most common way to earn bitcoins aside from faucet. And reiterating it all over this thread just proves the point. It is just funny that they think that if you are in a signature campaign, you are jobless.

In addition to that things, signature campaign can be considered as one of the steady income by getting profit into bitcoin especially if the campaign is related into gambling it will surely survive for a long term. Just like what happened into Fortunejack, 777coin, bitvest, yolodice, bistler, cryptogames and others.

Never considered a signature campaign a serious source of income. This is an extra few coins.
Still, the best way to earn bitcoin is to trade. But provided that there is experience and knowledge in this field
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

snip

Never considered a signature campaign a serious source of income. This is an extra few coins.
Still, the best way to earn bitcoin is to trade. But provided that there is experience and knowledge in this field
You are right many peoples still think its good source but I also believe its not a good source its only some extra coins which you can take for some posts best source is services trading and selling goods for bitcoins which is already working for many members
janjoni

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:53:40 PM

i think gambling is much more great way than other way to make more and more bitcoins because we can make bitcoin in short time and quickly through gambling. you can profit quickly in gambling but can also lose even more quickly. gambling to make profit is a terrible idea, just have fun with it.
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:53:21 AM

Gambling is really risky. Trading is also less risky.But  if you have good knowledge and experience you can start earn  with trading. There is huge risk involved in it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: