Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169486 times)
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:45:03 PM

i hope that it will be used by most of the people in just 6 years, i think that there will be like half of all the population who will use  bitcoins on daily basis

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
HateEU

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:53:26 PM

I think that ever person will not use bitcoin cryptocurrency only because many countries will consider bitcoin like illegal and create own cryptocurrency because it is better for that country but i think that it is more chance to create continental cryptocurrency.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:00:21 PM

In the future, if the person can use the smart phone or can press a button in a digital device, they can use bitcoin.

No doubt, bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world in 2022, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time.
I think in 2022 will certainly be a lot of people will use the Internet. you can see there are more than 70% of the world population already use mobile phones and connected to the Internet. course in 2022 everyone will be connected to the Internet. if bitcoin can be famous on the Internet. did rule bitcoin could have a very large user
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:40:21 AM

I think that ever person will not use bitcoin cryptocurrency only because many countries will consider bitcoin like illegal and create own cryptocurrency because it is better for that country but i think that it is more chance to create continental cryptocurrency.
There a high chance that many country want their own crypto currency and create it and use by there country, but I think even we have our own crypto currency bitcoin is still there as an international currency.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:52:18 AM

There a high chance that many country want their own crypto currency and create it and use by there country, but I think even we have our own crypto currency bitcoin is still there as an international currency.

The Chinese government is going to release its own state currency. So will other governments. They need a common currency, which is bitcoin.
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:00:36 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

i think that yes, because bitcoins are more and more popular each day now, more people use it so in 6 years everyone will use it for sure
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:22:07 PM

In the future, if the person can use the smart phone or can press a button in a digital device, they can use bitcoin.

No doubt, bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world in 2022, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time.
yeah agree maybe in 2022 exactly 6 years longer possible development of bitcoin will progress rapidly. you can see the development of bitcoin 7 this year. truly extraordinary ? course in 2022 or 6 years time there 2 times the current user? if it is calculated mathematically. but every year would be better than the previous year so I think 6 years bitcoin will have at least 20 million users. but does not include all  humans
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:49:40 PM

It will happen only if bitcoin is become a global currency and will be used by big countries like China, USA, and Europe Union, till it's not happen we will not see bitcoin everywhere.

Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:56:47 PM

There is apple pay and stuff like that, so im pretty sure that bitcoin will be used by a lot of people in 2022
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:20:42 AM

What kind of question is this? I don't think that is possible in this short period of time. We talking about 6 years from now, bitcoin need some amazing promotion in next few years, and even with that doesn't guarantee anything. I didn't know nothing about bitcoin few months ago, I didn't even know that something like this exist. I believe there will be more users in future, for conquering the world bitcoin will need much more then 6 years 99 %.

Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:32:26 PM

i dont think so. because in present time i think the user of bitocin may hardly be 0.5 percent of the world population. and in your country the user of bitcoin will be hardly 0.05 of the total population. so it is not possible that in 2022 almost every one will be using bitcoin. but i can say that the user of bitcoin will be so much increase up to that time.
Alubert

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:17:33 PM

i dont think so. because in present time i think the user of bitocin may hardly be 0.5 percent of the world population. and in your country the user of bitcoin will be hardly 0.05 of the total population. so it is not possible that in 2022 almost every one will be using bitcoin. but i can say that the user of bitcoin will be so much increase up to that time.

I agree with this. Maybe it will be more used in 2052. But it is possible for the Ethereum to be used by more business.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:32:51 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

If bitcoin destroys fiat will still be used by everyone? A simple answer is NO, because even fiat is not being used by everyone even though it is old enough.
Bitcoin needs to be more popular, more acceptable in more stories and have the ability to be used like the fiat..
there may be 2020, almost everyone knows how to use bitcoin, and bitcoin might even have in their wallet. but I think there are also people who do not know to use bitcoin, well, maybe they are the ones who already have a lot of money or people who are blind to the technology. I strongly agree that the longer, bitcoin will definitely be more and more popular, and will even come a time when bitcoin used by everyone

I'm sorry man but I want to tell you that not all people will know how to use bitcoin by 2020 for sure, this is wrong.
We want that at list half of people to use bitcoin but even this target is impossible by this short period of time.
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:49:01 PM

To be honest I personally do not think that Bitcoin is going to be used by almost everyone in the future.
People on general do not like to go and make use of Bitcoin because they think it is much word.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:45:05 AM

Actually I think it is almost impossible to accurately predict what will happen with the bitcoin in six years, since we were unable to predict what would happen with bitcoin after the halving of this same year  Grin

But I seriously doubt that bitcoin can be used by everyone ever because of the technology required to use it, and the lack of resources in poor regions.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 12:48:17 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 01:04:56 AM by Noojna

Well, right now with the usage and population of 2016, Bitcoin is slow as hell to send and PoW mining is a total waste of energy.

In 2022, I think we will be using Crypto, but it won't be bitcoin.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
nova-rider

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:10:30 AM

I don't think almost everyone, but more than 10% of the population sounds like a reasonable number.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:23:35 AM

I don't think almost everyone, but more than 10% of the population sounds like a reasonable number.

i think in 2022 30% of human use bitcoin as 2nd payment processor and 10% of them use bitcoin as main currency

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:30:55 AM

i think is imposible much and all people use bitcoin in 2022
nothing is bitcoin replace fiat money
bitcoin only digital curencey and payment to online not phisyc so very dificult is use off line
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:18:45 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 04:53:15 AM by Snorek

i think in 2022 30% of human use bitcoin as 2nd payment processor and 10% of them use bitcoin as main currency

Currently (2016) the global population reached 7.4 billion of people. So do you think that in 6 years over 2.3 billion of people would use bitcoin as second payment processor?
And over 800 million of people will use it as main currency? I just add: we have around 10 million (veeery optimistic estimation) users of bitcoin now.

I am amazed by some of comments I found in this thread. Sometimes I can't decide if these comments are either overly optimistic, or just ignorant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: