Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:48:10 PM

i think that it will be really possible because may people will get into bitcoins
Highly unlikely. Bitcoin is a tech-driven kind of currency. The mere mention of digital scares some people right away. The number of bitcoin users is still very small and we are already in the year 2016. I don't think six more years of bitcoin's existence is going to be enough for it to make the crossover to mass media appreciation, and eventually usage.

We will see major growth in the users of bitcoin till then and it will be also used and accepted at many places but its hard to imagine that almost everyone will start using it.

I have used a small proportion of my bitcoin to buy the minining equipment, then I will mine more bitcoins.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:06:16 PM

No I don't think so, its very hard to believe that bitcoin will reach to everyone in next 6 years, I think it will take more then 10 to 15 years to expect that scenario.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:14:41 PM

No I don't think so, its very hard to believe that bitcoin will reach to everyone in next 6 years, I think it will take more then 10 to 15 years to expect that scenario.

Yeah, that was not possible in 2022, I think even at 10 - 15 years, I still think that it is impossible... Not all has interest in bitcoin, and the world is not uniform, the only thing I see is that it could probably widely used...

rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:10:13 PM

i think that it will be really possible because may people will get into bitcoins
Highly unlikely. Bitcoin is a tech-driven kind of currency. The mere mention of digital scares some people right away. The number of bitcoin users is still very small and we are already in the year 2016. I don't think six more years of bitcoin's existence is going to be enough for it to make the crossover to mass media appreciation, and eventually usage.

We will see major growth in the users of bitcoin till then and it will be also used and accepted at many places but its hard to imagine that almost everyone will start using it.
yeah, more and more people will be using bitcoins in the near future, i hope that its price is going to grow because of that and make me some decent profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:11:12 PM

Your people? Sorry, but how much is that? Ten or twenty? Nobody can say what situation will be with bitcoin. Bitfinex hacking affected on price of bitcoin, it dropped down for 200$. Some bigger or global hack can destroy bitcoin as the system. For many people bitcoin look like new pyramid now. And 2022 year, it is too far to predict.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:23:02 PM

Yeah, that was not possible in 2022, I think even at 10 - 15 years, I still think that it is impossible... Not all has interest in bitcoin, and the world is not uniform, the only thing I see is that it could probably widely used...

Even for 20 years it will not happen. There are so called places in the world where bitcoin is really hard to reached even we count for many years. There are lots of factors that affecting the bitcoin usage.

Also not all people don't like the idea of dealing only with online transaction.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:33:38 PM

Your people? Sorry, but how much is that? Ten or twenty? Nobody can say what situation will be with bitcoin. Bitfinex hacking affected on price of bitcoin, it dropped down for 200$. Some bigger or global hack can destroy bitcoin as the system. For many people bitcoin look like new pyramid now. And 2022 year, it is too far to predict.

It is difficult to predict the future of bitcoin, but no bigger hack will destroy bitcoin as bitcoin has the potential to grow more and more even it suffer from falls.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:42:33 PM

It is difficult to predict the future of bitcoin, but no bigger hack will destroy bitcoin as bitcoin has the potential to grow more and more even it suffer from falls.
Yeah, hackers can destroy bitcoin, when everyone already trust and use bitcoin. hackers can also slow the growth of bitcoin, and trust of new adopters.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:50:23 AM

Yeah, hackers can destroy bitcoin, when everyone already trust and use bitcoin. hackers can also slow the growth of bitcoin, and trust of new adopters.

What kind of hacking? You mean stolen bitcoin in an exchange? Well we already used to that and the community recovered from those numbers of hacking and fraud.

Bitcoin will only destroy if the whole community will not used it which is far from happening even we count for years and even to start in the year 2022.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:56:27 AM

What kind of hacking? You mean stolen bitcoin in an exchange? Well we already used to that and the community recovered from those numbers of hacking and fraud.

Bitcoin will only destroy if the whole community will not used it which is far from happening even we count for years and even to start in the year 2022.

And that thing will never happen that whole community will stop using it, in fact we will many more new people who will start using it in future, but its difficult to expect that it will be used by everyone.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:04:12 PM

And that thing will never happen that whole community will stop using it, in fact we will many more new people who will start using it in future, but its difficult to expect that it will be used by everyone.
Yeah even if the price will go down the adoption of bitcoin will still continue in fact many of us waiting for it  to buy again at cheapest price and hold  for long term, if someone lost their money and ending up not using bitcoin again , there is still new people will learn about it and start there journey using bitcoin. Every day many people got have interest in bitcoin . Even a small investor so the adoption will still continue.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:55:42 PM

It's reasonable to expect that that by 2022 the lightning network will be a very robust, solid and tested way to send transactions for cheap as hell amounts and blazing speeds, by then mainstream status will be reached and a coin will be worth a fortune.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:05:42 PM

Agree here. That's why no sense to think today that bitcoin will be doomed for years to come.

There are already lots of conspiracies back then about the death of bitcoin years ago but still we are standing strong even after a drastically decrease from the range of $1200 to $200 range.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:28:37 PM

thats true, the use of the bitcoins is growing really fast right now and the user count is increasing at a rapid pace, i think it will make bitcoin grow
Alubert

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:21:33 AM

thats true, the use of the bitcoins is growing really fast right now and the user count is increasing at a rapid pace, i think it will make bitcoin grow

The usage of the bitcoin has increased over the years. It is indicated by the congestion of the bitcoin transaction network.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:31:54 AM

Yeah more users will lead to higher price of bitcoin in future,  and I think many new companies will also enter bitcoin in future which will make bitcoin more powerful and popular in terms of currency.
techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:47:18 AM

It is a very optimistic view, but I believe that less than twenty percent of the total population will be using it in 2022, and if it is above fifteen percent this is already a good number.
Alubert

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:07:05 PM

It is a very optimistic view, but I believe that less than twenty percent of the total population will be using it in 2022, and if it is above fifteen percent this is already a good number.

I do not think so. There will be no more than 10 million people use the bitcoin actively in 2020. At present, there are few than 0.5 million people use it actively.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:10:18 PM

I do not think so. There will be no more than 10 million people use the bitcoin actively in 2020. At present, there are few than 0.5 million people use it actively.

It is up to what you say, it is only a prediction and it could have happened or may never happen. Because the world will not be forever will endure and will definitely be replaced by much better and also more profitable for everyone. I am not pessimistic but I better take the best and not too eager to get something that is uncertain. because we live in the world is only temporary and I'd like to do something that could make me happy in the hereafter in the future
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:55:12 PM

Yes, i agree, BTC and also other cryptocurrencies will be widely used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: