Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:59:55 AM

Yesterday what happened that is the Most Entertaining Finale i ever seen in before IPL history. Both team are deserve to this final match. But best performance will get to rise the cup. So Hyderabad played superb innings in all format both first batting next Bowling. That's why they champions today. But RCB also great team and showed unbelievable performance in this series but unfortunately yesterday they lost his match. Congratulation Champions.   

What ever it may be who ever won the cup no matter But 9th series of IPL is just Entertainment Entertainment and Entertainment only. I am right...? Yes all matches are very interesting. See the play off teams also till last match we don't know who is going to join play off list. And like wise 3 play off matches also superb entertained us. And final match actually in any format of games final match is not that much entertaining all most all one side game but yesterday both team played superbly only ABD fail so RCB last his third final in IPL. Congrats Hyderabad.

true, all the matches are very attractive to we know and see. Because each match gives it something of the circumstances which are quite fun to know. This game also for the event of entertainment and profit (Gambling)
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:21:50 AM

So Finally SRH Won the IPL 2016.. I am so sad that I missed the live match. because of electricity problem,.
But anyway. SRH was a really deserving team and they did great job. I see highlight of the match and yuvi and Warner did great job.

Feeling bad for Chris Gayle. he is my favorite player..
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:31:49 AM

Yesterday what happened that is the Most Entertaining Finale i ever seen in before IPL history. Both team are deserve to this final match. But best performance will get to rise the cup. So Hyderabad played superb innings in all format both first batting next Bowling. That's why they champions today. But RCB also great team and showed unbelievable performance in this series but unfortunately yesterday they lost his match. Congratulation Champions.   

What ever it may be who ever won the cup no matter But 9th series of IPL is just Entertainment Entertainment and Entertainment only. I am right...? Yes all matches are very interesting. See the play off teams also till last match we don't know who is going to join play off list. And like wise 3 play off matches also superb entertained us. And final match actually in any format of games final match is not that much entertaining all most all one side game but yesterday both team played superbly only ABD fail so RCB last his third final in IPL. Congrats Hyderabad.

true, all the matches are very attractive to we know and see. Because each match gives it something of the circumstances which are quite fun to know. This game also for the event of entertainment and profit (Gambling)

Ya it is right in the starting some games went straight same but after that the games started to give the entertainment and teams started to give more energy and each game, most of the games both team fighted for the win,

In this IPL most of the gambler were in profit if they were doing trading instead of sitting on one team, yesterday also RCB came down till 10 paise or we can tell that SRH odd came high 5+ and then they won.

this is the 3rd or 4th time RCB losing the Final Match without winning the cup.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:04:47 PM

Ya it is right in the starting some games went straight same but after that the games started to give the entertainment and teams started to give more energy and each game, most of the games both team fighted for the win,

In this IPL most of the gambler were in profit if they were doing trading instead of sitting on one team, yesterday also RCB came down till 10 paise or we can tell that SRH odd came high 5+ and then they won.

Yes I feel that this is the best IPL so far . Playoff teams weren't decided till the last match , it was a great final . Everything was perfect .
I had a huge bet on SRH ( one placed before the match and one after gayle got out ) . It was a great comeback from SRH and they deserve the win , Warner must be praised , he led the team throughout the IPL awesomely and I think this is the second time RCB is loosing in Final . First time when Kumble was the skipper and yesterday .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:31:32 PM

So Finally SRH Won the IPL 2016.. I am so sad that I missed the live match. because of electricity problem,.
But anyway. SRH was a really deserving team and they did great job. I see highlight of the match and yuvi and Warner did great job.

Feeling bad for Chris Gayle. he is my favorite player..
Chris Gayle has played very well yesterday for his team but unfortunately all his efforts went in vain. Kohli and ABD were very unlucky last night. I wanted SRH to win and I was happy for that team. Though both teams were equally deserving so it was only a matter of luck which was in favor of SRH

btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:34:28 PM

Yes I feel that this is the best IPL so far . Playoff teams weren't decided till the last match , it was a great final . Everything was perfect .
I had a huge bet on SRH ( one placed before the match and one after gayle got out ) . It was a great comeback from SRH and they deserve the win , Warner must be praised , he led the team throughout the IPL awesomely and I think this is the second time RCB is loosing in Final . First time when Kumble was the skipper and yesterday .

RCB has made a habit of losing the finals although they play so well in playoffs .  SRH did come back well and it was a well deserved win. Although i feel pity with RCB as they come so close too win the finals and yet unable to hold the Cup. All in all, another great Season of IPL has ended leaving good memories.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:09:20 AM

RCB had the best batting line up, infact a dream line up with Gayle,Kholi ,ABD and watson ,they lacked a good bowling unit. i thought RCB could win this season no matter what. but warner had other plans.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:15:07 AM

RCB has made a habit of losing the finals although they play so well in playoffs .  SRH did come back well and it was a well deserved win. Although i feel pity with RCB as they come so close too win the finals and yet unable to hold the Cup. All in all, another great Season of IPL has ended leaving good memories.

Royal challengers lost his 3rd final before it was 2009 and 2011 there also all match they played superbly but in finale they played very badly. Actually that two previous season Gayle is performed well in league match but he fails in final but here it opposite he fails in league match except 1 or 2 match than played superbly in final match but bad luck RCB not used his performance this time. Yes in Hyderabad only one man show it's David Warner.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 07:13:29 AM

The result was not totally unpredictable. We know the history of RCB and how they fail to deliver in important match. Sunrisers Hyderabad were a good team and they had their day.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:03:51 AM

The result was not totally unpredictable. We know the history of RCB and how they fail to deliver in important match. Sunrisers Hyderabad were a good team and they had their day.
As per RCB's history, they again failed to deliver on high pressure games. I could say the root cause for their defeat is the failure of AB De Villeiers in the final match. The defeat margin was just 8 runs. Just two balls for him. Some curse continuing RCB again and again.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:06:46 AM

As per RCB's history, they again failed to deliver on high pressure games. I could say the root cause for their defeat is the failure of AB De Villeiers in the final match. The defeat margin was just 8 runs. Just two balls for him. Some curse continuing RCB again and again.
ABD must not be blamed , yes it maybe because he failed to score in final , but he has played so well in pressure situation for RCB. One of the main reasons for RCB to be in finals is ABD . Remember the first qualifier , when all failed and all thought it was almost over , GL will win it easily , ABD stood there and won the match for RCB .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ares

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:24:15 AM

ABD must not be blamed , yes it maybe because he failed to score in final , but he has played so well in pressure situation for RCB. One of the main reasons for RCB to be in finals is ABD . Remember the first qualifier , when all failed and all thought it was almost over , GL will win it easily , ABD stood there and won the match for RCB .
i saw it many times that south african cricketers don't handle pressure in important matches.
RCB was known bcoz of their batting and they didn't keep these words.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

i saw it many times that south african cricketers don't handle pressure in important matches.

Here just wanted to mention, AB De Villers is a South Africa batsman playing for RoyalChallengersBanglore.
Also he must be one of the reason for RCB not winning the final match due to his failure with his batting.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:09:14 PM

Here just wanted to mention, AB De Villers is a South Africa batsman playing for RoyalChallengersBanglore.
Also he must be one of the reason for RCB not winning the final match due to his failure with his batting.

No why should we point only one man. ABD is super player actually it was his bad luck so got out but still Watson, KL Rahul, Baby etc are there right these guys also experienced but all failed so because of this we can not blame one person. Actually because him only RCB entered final right.
mishra1994

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:28:09 PM

Never trust a south african on the finals...they are chokers...See the AB Devilliars getting out so quickly..he has to play more sensible after the loss of kohli wicket
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:17:57 PM

Never trust a south african on the finals...they are chokers...See the AB Devilliars getting out so quickly..he has to play more sensible after the loss of kohli wicket

That luck will always follow with south african players, and I think they just gave up the trophy as they started their innings very well.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:23:34 AM

There are 11 cricketer in the final team in that all most 7 to 8 batsman will be there but in RCB it is very strong in batting side so why you guys are looking only for south african batsman i don't know. Well i agree he must play safely when kohli got out but in that situation they need 10 runs per over so he tried to hit six it missed so because that RCB lost cup means i am not agree.
Ares

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:43:48 AM

maybe,but it's not the first time.
many times i saw them that they can't handle pressure.

Didn't we saw in newzealand vs SA semifinal in world cup?
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:24:31 AM

That luck will always follow with south african players, and I think they just gave up the trophy as they started their innings very well.

Why are you accusing only south african player devillers before this match he only saved the first play off game and RCB went straight to final, when RCB were 6 wickets down,

Even Gayle is also a choker he have never won any tournament in his life in his country or any where , you can check the record that in which ever team he has played that team wont win the cup.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:27:11 AM

Very off topic discussions are taking place here.The league is over,why hasn't OP locked the thread yet instead of leaving it open for signature spammers ? @dipshit : Please lock the thread to avoid further derailing of the thread and avoid personal fights in here.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: