Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:12:11 AM

Pune will show some extraordinary play and will win in the end.It is the pattern of last few days.If you study the way teams are winning it will make many things clear to have broader idea before placing on any side.Bangalore will fail to save this match.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:21:18 AM

Rcb won the toss and elected to bowl, in this IPL they have come to chase only once against SRH and have lost the match, This is a high scoring ground and last 3 games all went above 180+ and two times got chased. MOst of the time pUne openers have gone fore 50+ score so if pune make score above 180+ then also the odd will be nearly 0.50 pune favrite as this is a chasing ground, Gayle is not their so today RCB have more chances of winning this match.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:49:00 AM

Rising Pune Supergiants have to post final score 180+ runs to make sure to give tough time to Royal Challengers Bangalore but i am pretty sure this match will be very entertaining, Royal Challengers Bangalore is looking good chase because it has very strong inform battling line up there so that i have my bet on it.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:07:40 PM

Rising Pune Supergiants is in very strong position and 171 runs in 18 overs very good achievement, there is pretty chance for it to get 200 runs on the board there than it will be much difficult for Royal Challengers Bangalore to chase this huge target.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:07:46 PM

This was absolute a wrong decision taken by Bangalore.They had to bat first to setup some defending target on the score board.Still 2 overs to go and 171 runs is huge.I think 180 Plus runs to chase will need special gambling plan to win which will not be easy.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:57:31 PM

This was absolute a wrong decision taken by Bangalore.They had to bat first to setup some defending target on the score board.Still 2 overs to go and 171 runs is huge.I think 180 Plus runs to chase will need special gambling plan to win which will not be easy.

Not a wrong decision i think as RCB knows that their power is batting and they can chase down high score also, bowling is  very poor you can see that on last over they gave full runs and pune scored 191 , now they are set to chase it down, today RCB will win or come low odd till 25 paise.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:06:11 PM

Not a wrong decision i think as RCB knows that their power is batting and they can chase down high score also, bowling is  very poor you can see that on last over they gave full runs and pune scored 191 , now they are set to chase it down, today RCB will win or come low odd till 25 paise.

I think that was a good decision to bat second, as RCB has really struggled with the ball in this tournament so far so even if there is 200+ target to chase I think  RCB can achieve it.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:34:26 PM

Royal Challengers won by 7 wickets against Pune. I thought that Virat's decision to field against Pune might lead to defeat against Pune but the result has proven me wrong. Kohli's half century proved to be bottomline of the match.

equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:04:42 PM

As mentioned before RCB is capable of chasing any score and today they have proved, now it is chance of DD to prove that they can also chase any score, Punjab is playing good and 165+ score is very good for punjab to defend, so Delhi have to restrict them below 170+ score as Delhi is very bad in PP as they have lost wicket mostly in PP so their are chance of Punjab low odd in DD PP that time is good for laying Punjab and winning the Delhi.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:06:40 PM

Kings XI Punjab VS Dehli Daredevil. Kings x1 batting first . lost one wicket in 40+ Runs.
my favorite team is kings xi punjab but I don't bet on them blindly. as we saw in previous game. a very worst team (Bangalore) won against very strong team.
every thing can happen..
good thing was I chose Bangalore, and earned my bet.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:50:40 PM

Kings XI Punjab VS Dehli Daredevil. Kings x1 batting first . lost one wicket in 40+ Runs.
my favorite team is kings xi punjab but I don't bet on them blindly. as we saw in previous game. a very worst team (Bangalore) won against very strong team.
every thing can happen..

Bangalore is one of the best teams in IPL , they have got the best batting line up with GAYLE , KOHLI , WATSON , ABD . Yes I agree they are giving worst performances but they certainly aren't worst team .

Royal Challengers won by 7 wickets against Pune. I thought that Virat's decision to field against Pune might lead to defeat against Pune but the result has proven me wrong. Kohli's half century proved to be bottomline of the match.

Yes a very good knock by Kohli , and he managed to get his century sir , not only half century. He is playing a responsible cricket for his team , but he is lacking support . If the bowlers support him well , RCB still have a chance to come back and win this IPL.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:31:41 AM

every thing can happen..

Bangalore is one of the best teams in IPL , they have got the best batting line up with GAYLE , KOHLI , WATSON , ABD . Yes I agree they are giving worst performances but they certainly aren't worst team .

Yes a very good knock by Kohli , and he managed to get his century sir , not only half century. He is playing a responsible cricket for his team , but he is lacking support . If the bowlers support him well , RCB still have a chance to come back and win this IPL.

Finally, RCB won the match. It was quite surprising that they won this match and I was thinking they will again go wrong. Yes, they do have best players in the team but if you can't manage to win the matches then there is no use of having good players. I don't think they will qualify for the semi this time. It is quite difficult to win the rest the matches now.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:42:00 AM

every thing can happen..

Finally, RCB won the match. It was quite surprising that they won this match and I was thinking they will again go wrong. Yes, they do have best players in the team but if you can't manage to win the matches then there is no use of having good players. I don't think they will qualify for the semi this time. It is quite difficult to win the rest the matches now.

Yeah in spite of having best players in side over the years luck has never favored them,and even this time I don't think that RCB  will get qualify for play offs.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 08:57:54 AM

Delhi Daredevils lost their against Kings XI Punjab by 9 runs. It was an important win for KXIP . Though Delhi lost this match but two of their players, Sandeep Sharma and Mohit Sharma has given a phenomenal performance in the end.

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:04:30 AM

Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad that match will be very interesting both teams are looking confident after winning their matches, analysis of both teams performance it looking Mumbai Indians has edge there and have more better chance to win this match and make save their position for this event.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:14:21 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat  Lions two giants are coming to compete each others.In this match experience will dominate which on Kolkata side.It was tremendous match for Kolkata last one the way it won that.Kolkata remains my favorite and I am on its side by placing on it for money line.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:44:32 AM

Mumbai Indians v Sunrisers Hyderabad this match can be called of same level's strong and it is hard to predict.Which team will play slightly better will take match to it.Anyway I am expecting a tough and close call match.I will let the match to be started as little profit is better than nothing at all.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:46:43 AM

think that Mumbai can snatch a win against sunrisers here but the second match is worth the watch Cheesy KKR vs GL personally I would hope this win gives Gl more momentum and motivation if they can pull thru Cheesy

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:12:54 AM

Mumbai Indians looks pretty confident which seems from the invitation to Hyderabad.I have jumped before the toss taking place on Mumbai Indians.It has own ground with plenty of in form players which are delivering throughout the event.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:13:44 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat  Lions two giants are coming to compete each others.In this match experience will dominate which on Kolkata side.It was tremendous match for Kolkata last one the way it won that.Kolkata remains my favorite and I am on its side by placing on it for money line.

Its time for Gujarat to take revenge against KKR , both teams have pretty good odds on directbet . KKR with 1.8 and GL with 2 , I am going to place bet on GL as they will play some good cricket today { Assuming } . They have lost hat trick matches now and I think they will make a good comeback today .

think that Mumbai can snatch a win against sunrisers here but the second match is worth the watch Cheesy KKR vs GL personally I would hope this win gives Gl more momentum and motivation if they can pull thru Cheesy

I decided to skip the bet for match winner this time for MI vs SRH , its hard to say , anyway I have a bet saying less than 14 sixes , hoping pollard won't play well today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: