Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:32:23 PM

Another unexpected result Rising Pune Supergiants won by 7 wickets and it happened like one sided match, Delhi Daredevils failed to perform and that is bad part of IPL event nobody predict what is going to happen and any strong can lost like this.
Kbitns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 06:45:58 PM

Another unexpected result Rising Pune Supergiants won by 7 wickets and it happened like one sided match, Delhi Daredevils failed to perform and that is bad part of IPL event nobody predict what is going to happen and any strong can lost like this.

I think delhi have to win this match, but when shami made 18 th over match turning point ( that 20 runs).

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:54:11 PM

I think delhi have to win this match, but when shami made 18 th over match turning point ( that 20 runs).

Delhi lost some quick wickets into the last bowling session and battling failed to get into strong position, Rising Pune Supergiants played wonderful inning today bowling and batting delivered so nice for it.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:03:36 PM

Yeah seriously everything is going as head spin at this season of ipl. Even Dhoni luck not even works better. I would like to support Delhi for this time because leading with my all time favourite bowler Khan.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:13:20 PM

Yeah seriously everything is going as head spin at this season of ipl. Even Dhoni luck not even works better. I would like to support Delhi for this time because leading with my all time favourite bowler Khan.

Finally Pune won and feeling sad for Delhi but great show by Dhoni and team and thanks to  Perera's nasty performance in the end which helped them to win comfortably.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:20:30 AM

Finally Pune won and feeling sad for Delhi but great show by Dhoni and team and thanks to  Perera's nasty performance in the end which helped them to win comfortably.

Actually both teams didn't score many runs but Pune really did a good pull back at the end. If Perera don't hit those two sixes then match would have been ended with very close fight. Anyway Pune played better overall.

Today's match is between - Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Gujarat Lions - If today Hyderabad win then they will go in the point table and may become one of the top 4 teams.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 02:46:56 AM

Gujarat Lions has sound bowlers and Sunrisers have some skilled batsman like Yuvraj Singh who can recapture the structure in any match. This will be interesting enough since both the teams have blended combination of batsmans and bowlers. Desperacy of winning is more for sunrisers and I think they will win.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:31:46 AM

Actually both teams didn't score many runs but Pune really did a good pull back at the end. If Perera don't hit those two sixes then match would have been ended with very close fight. Anyway Pune played better overall.

Today's match is between - Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Gujarat Lions - If today Hyderabad win then they will go in the point table and may become one of the top 4 teams.

And finally , a good predictions gave me some good profit , Knew Dhoni wouldn't give up and he would win . Good performance by Rahane and Perera . Now pune should win all the matches to be in top 4 , lets see what happens .

And GL have lost two games consecutively , they have to win this one , and I think they will . Warner will be the key player .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:20:25 AM

Yesterday was a great performance from Pune with bowling and batting, rahane really batted well and gave a winning to his team with companion Perara finished the game. But still pune have to win all games if they want to be in top 4.

Today i think gujarat will win the match as continous last 2 games they have lost it, and will try to win and on the other hand Hyderabad openers are the main batsman who are performing, Everything depends on toss as in this ipl season who ever won the toss takes bowling.

my bet after toss
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:28:18 AM

Yesterday was a great performance from Pune with bowling and batting, rahane really batted well and gave a winning to his team with companion Perara finished the game. But still pune have to win all games if they want to be in top 4.

Today i think gujarat will win the match as continous last 2 games they have lost it, and will try to win and on the other hand Hyderabad openers are the main batsman who are performing, Everything depends on toss as in this ipl season who ever won the toss takes bowling.

my bet after toss

Yes finally we saw smile in Dhoni face. Superbly played by Rahane and in the end Dhoni and Thisera perera helped with hit few back to back six and won the game i hope Pune still alive in this tournament but they must win all games.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:04:35 AM

There is two big teams are fighting today Gujrath vs Hyderabad Sunraicers. Gujrath is the fav team that it has lot of hpe to win this IPL cup. SO today';s fav team also Gujrath. Sunraicers also strong team but there batting is not that much strong if opener warner and dhawan click today they have chance to win this match let's see who will win.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:25:23 PM

There is two big teams are fighting today Gujrath vs Hyderabad Sunraicers. Gujrath is the fav team that it has lot of hpe to win this IPL cup. SO today';s fav team also Gujrath. Sunraicers also strong team but there batting is not that much strong if opener warner and dhawan click today they have chance to win this match let's see who will win.

what you are saying is right but last some games gujarat are not playing well and losing the matches, today yuvraj will be joing hyderabad so i think the odd will become even as he is capable of good batting and bowling, If today hyderabad wins then it will go to the 3rd position gujarat wont change they are six games win more 2 games win and they are in for next round, today we can see some good match
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:08:01 PM

It is much hard to say anything about today match Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions, i will wait to know about playing XI, i think Sunrisers has edge so on home ground it will play with more confidence and try to keep their morale up there, Lions are totally dependent on their top order so it will be into huge pressure again.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:20:21 PM

Today match is fight for honor both teams want to win this match to make secure its position but the facts about this game showing Sunrisers Hyderabad is in strong position as it have much balance combination of players and addition of Yuvraj Singh will be good one for it, i think Gujarat Lions have to perform some extra ordinary in both field with batting and bowling to give tough time to Hyderabad.
killer5

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:28:02 PM

Today match is fight for honor both teams want to win this match to make secure its position but the facts about this game showing Sunrisers Hyderabad is in strong position as it have much balance combination of players and addition of Yuvraj Singh will be good one for it, i think Gujarat Lions have to perform some extra ordinary in both field with batting and bowling to give tough time to Hyderabad.

Yes not only fielding and bowling the main problem in last few matches is that the top order batsmen are failing to perform . I think McCulum or Finch or Raina has to play a long and good innings

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:41:16 PM

Tonight I guess betting on Gujarat Lions would be a easy pick by considering their both batting and blowing depth and past performance. Still we can not ignore the one man Warner for Sunrisers.
equator
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:54:43 PM

Hyderabad won the toss and elected to bat, starting overs going for maiden continous 2 overs itself is a record and smith lost the wicket with 1 run in 9 balls, now this two pair have to perform well and score above 170+ will be good for defending for gujarat lions.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:57:40 PM

Hyderabad won the toss and elected to bat, starting overs going for maiden continous 2 overs itself is a record and smith lost the wicket with 1 run in 9 balls,

Everyone has access to television and in the worst case scenario internet to get notified with the latest scores.You don't have to post the commentary in the thread but discuss your prediction and strategies.

now this two pair have to perform well and score above 170+ will be good for defending for gujarat lions.

That is what I'm talking about,would have been sufficient.On a serious note 170 seems too good to be scorable .
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:33:49 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 04:33:36 PM by ardenyham

Tonight I guess betting on Gujarat Lions would be a easy pick by considering their both batting and blowing depth and past performance. Still we can not ignore the one man Warner for Sunrisers.

Gujrat Lions is not playing well today. I also thought that to select Gujrat Lions as their previous Record. but today I think we should think twice before selecting Gujrat, they mad only 50+ in 10 over. and lost 4 wickets.
I'll place a bet after first inning.

Edit:
I've chose Hyderabad this time.. bet 0.01 btc in direcbet.eu. I hope I'll Win this bet.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:48:10 PM

As expected top order again got failed and that is really strange what is happening there Gujarat Lions again failed, Sunrisers Hyderabad easily will win this match 127 runs not a big target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: