Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:44:33 AM

Not a great score till now. If they manage to reach 180-190, it will be a competitive score for Kings but Sunrises have good batsmen. Anyways, I don't think Kings would make it to the top 4 but still would love if they manage to win this one.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:22:32 PM

Not a great score till now. If they manage to reach 180-190, it will be a competitive score for Kings but Sunrises have good batsmen. Anyways, I don't think Kings would make it to the top 4 but still would love if they manage to win this one.

Kings XI Punjab manage put up some decent score 179 runs for 4 wickets. The score is not so bad, if Punjab bowl well then surely they can upset sunrises. This is T20 game, anything can happen in a matter few balls. So I still wait for first few overs to predict the winner for today. Hope Punjab will do some magic today and match will be more existing to watch.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

Kings XI Punjab manage put up some decent score 179 runs for 4 wickets. The score is not so bad, if Punjab bowl well then surely they can upset sunrises. This is T20 game, anything can happen in a matter few balls. So I still wait for first few overs to predict the winner for today. Hope Punjab will do some magic today and match will be more existing to watch.

last two weekends saturday both home teams winning and sunday away teams, so let us see saturday went same now today sunday and as per this calculation SRH should win, all depends on warner batting. I am betting on SRH
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:45:03 PM

last two weekends saturday both home teams winning and sunday away teams, so let us see saturday went same now today sunday and as per this calculation SRH should win, all depends on warner batting. I am betting on SRH

Yeah Warner is a key player for SRH if he stick there for a long time then SRH can easily win this match, as Warner has a power to change the scenario of match in quick time.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:32:03 PM

SRH won the match by 7 wickets. Yuvraj Singh has played a very important role in this victory of SRH against Kings XI Punjab. He got 42 runs in 24 balls in last few overs and lead it's team towards victory.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:36:24 PM

So as mentioned they have kept the same ratio and SRH away team won now it is delhi vs Mi and delhi won the toss and took bowling, Here in  ths ground chasing team have lost most of time, but they have given low odds now if MI makes above 170+ then their winning chances are more as in this ground 170+ have not chased many. I am going with Delhi.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:18:56 PM

SRH won the match by 7 wickets. Yuvraj Singh has played a very important role in this victory of SRH against Kings XI Punjab. He got 42 runs in 24 balls in last few overs and lead it's team towards victory.
Yeah yuvraj did an excellent job, also sunrisers are on top of the ipl standings. in the next match i'm going with mumbai indians, i hope they win. Smiley
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 04:47:17 PM

Mumbai Indians will win this match. It would be very difficult for Delhi Daredevils to beat the score of 208 runs set by MI. Pandaya has made 86 runs in merely 37 balls. Amazing performance by the player.

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 04:52:04 PM

DD also started off well. Already 46+ runs in less than 5 overs but I hope they don't keep losing wickets and play well. They should retain their position in the table.

Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:16:17 PM

DD also started off well. Already 46+ runs in less than 5 overs but I hope they don't keep losing wickets and play well. They should retain their position in the table.

And they fall off very quickly . From almost 50 runs in 5 overs to just 126 all out. 80 runs win for MI and this will help them a lot. 80 runs win will give them good net run rate and great spell by bumrah . 3 wickets and conceded only 13 runs .

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:30:44 PM

Excellent performance by mumbai indians, they won the match by 80 runs! pandya's performance was amazing.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 07:41:54 PM

And they fall off very quickly . From almost 50 runs in 5 overs to just 126 all out. 80 runs win for MI and this will help them a lot. 80 runs win will give them good net run rate and great spell by bumrah . 3 wickets and conceded only 13 runs .

I was shocked to see that. MI too did the same earlier and now DD. Congrats to MI for the win and now DD has reached the position of MI. This time I cannot even predict the top 4. Only 1 team seems secured SRH.

opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:32:25 PM

I was shocked to see that. MI too did the same earlier and now DD. Congrats to MI for the win and now DD has reached the position of MI. This time I cannot even predict the top 4. Only 1 team seems secured SRH.

Yeah and last few matches will be very interesting to watch for, as everyone would give their best to qualify for playoffs, net run rate will play a big role in it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Dr.Famous

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:57:45 AM

In the first match i.e. Bangalore vs Gujrat, I think Bangalore will win as they had not been doing as good as they can, But this match can make a change in the leader-board. So, winning this match would be the priority for Bangalore. So, I would say: Bangalore.

And, In second match i.e. Punjab vs Hyderabad, After a good win Punjab is more confident and would be playing much better than their previous games. So, i would not make them low in this match but still the higher priority is with Hyderabad. My bet would be: Hyderabad

Good Luck!
~Dr.Famous~
Both of my picks are correct! I will post more today.
Good Luck.

buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:41:12 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore with minor difference both teams are same.I have thought that Kolkata will try hard to get points from this match to occupy top position on the chart.It will happen as it is playing also on its own home ground which have own impact on the result.This is what I am thinking and going to pick in this match.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:50:13 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore with minor difference both teams are same.I have thought that Kolkata will try hard to get points from this match to occupy top position on the chart.It will happen as it is playing also on its own home ground which have own impact on the result.This is what I am thinking and going to pick in this match.

If RCB's batting clicks, Kolkatta will face a tough fight in this match.
Kohli and DeVilliers have been in sublime form this series.

electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:50:23 AM

I will wait for toss like most of the time I do.It is very uncertain situation where any team can defeat any.I will do agree on Kolkata Knight Riders is better and looks good than RCB.These are high scorer teams and like most of the times.My points is same that first few overs will guide to pick right one instead of jumping blindly.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:19:06 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders will not compromise over this match.There is good chance for it to be at the top.Which will let for this some kind of grace mark for next matches.Royal Challengers Bangalore is one of the best even didn't click well so far.But it is not going to over take the KKR.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:39:39 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders will not compromise over this match.There is good chance for it to be at the top.Which will let for this some kind of grace mark for next matches.Royal Challengers Bangalore is one of the best even didn't click well so far.But it is not going to over take the KKR.

Yeah KKR has shown some best performance this year so far, and they would continue to keep on winning and qualify for play offs, RCB is really struggling with bowling department.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:49:30 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 11:22:59 AM by absy

Yeah KKR has shown some best performance this year so far, and they would continue to keep on winning and qualify for play offs, RCB is really struggling with bowling department.

It's a very important match for both of them.  KKR will qualify for play off if they win this one whereas on other hand,  RCB has to win this match so that they will have hope in this tournament.  6 teams are fighting for the top 4 spots, (srh almost qualified)  9 matches remaining.  It's getting interesting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: