Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
Cadauzarh

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:02:18 PM

KXIP 140/4 (17.4 Ovs)
Miller out,Maxwell out
what an over by Dwayne Bravo
awesome bowling and batting team is struggling now.
Hope they will score atleast 170,so it can be a exciting fight.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:28:04 PM

Gujarat had a great comeback after Bravo's bashing in the dead overs.
Lets hope that they can chase pretty well.

Massive team effort is needed here.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:54:20 PM

Gujarat had a great comeback after Bravo's bashing in the dead overs.
Lets hope that they can chase pretty well.

Massive team effort is needed here.

Yeah and I think Gujarat is doing good at a moment, and they have strong batting line up so I think Gujarat will chase this target quiet easily.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:25:51 PM

Gujarat vs Punjab, Gujarat won by 5 wickets. after loosing early wicket great come back from captain Raina and Finch. Finch score half century and Karthi gave good support in middle order finally they won the match. Punjab got very good opening partnership but after loosing they openers they loose back to back wickets and scored only 161 runs bad luck punjab.
Cadauzarh

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:46:32 AM

it was a good match.
Finch, Bravo guide Gujarat Lions to winning start.

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad

all great players.
David Warner,Chris Gayle,Yuvraj Singh,Virat Kohli,AB de Villiers,Kane Williamson
ohh all superstars.
yeah it will be a great match.
but RCB team's bowling attack doesn't look good.
Nehra, Trent Boult and Mustafizur Rahman can break RCB's back
PaperTree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:19:34 AM

it was a good match.

all great players.
David Warner,Chris Gayle,Yuvraj Singh,Virat Kohli,AB de Villiers,Kane Williamson
ohh all superstars.
If Warner fails.  I think it will be a one sided match.  I have a feeling Rcb will win this match but I really want to see an interesting match

Cadauzarh

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:00:09 AM

it was a good match.

all great players.
ohh all superstars.
If Warner fails.  I think it will be a one sided match.  I have a feeling Rcb will win this match but I really want to see an interesting match
But Nehra and Mustafizur Rahman can change the way.
we saw these 2 bowlers in world cup and currently they are in form.
overall Bowling is the strength of Sunrisers Hyderabad and RCB's batting.
In the end it's Bat vs Ball match Grin
Navesh Sapad

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:07:12 AM

it was a good match.

all great players.
ohh all superstars.

Haha true . But the RCB batting way too strong . the top 4 batsmen are here . Watson could play a big role , we have seen in the world cup , he can play as finisher or opener , and he can bowl well too . So I would choose RCB over SRH here.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Manibit

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:56:05 AM

Gujarat vs Punjab, Gujarat won by 5 wickets. after loosing early wicket great come back from captain Raina and Finch. Finch score half century and Karthi gave good support in middle order finally they won the match. Punjab got very good opening partnership but after loosing they openers they loose back to back wickets and scored only 161 runs bad luck punjab.

Yesterday's match was good to watch as the Kings XI Punjab scored a decent total, though they lost the game at home ground. Gujarat won the match easily and I think they have a bright chance to reach the semi's.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:41:51 AM

it was a good match.

all great players.
ohh all superstars.

Haha true . But the RCB batting way too strong . the top 4 batsmen are here . Watson could play a big role , we have seen in the world cup , he can play as finisher or opener , and he can bowl well too . So I would choose RCB over SRH here.

Yes RCB is very strong on batting side but i heard that ABD is not playing this IPL i am not sure let's see in final list evening. RCB bowling also good not bad because watson can manage 4 overs and Badree is there is in very good form now so RCB is strong team in todays match let's see how Hydrabad will give fight to RCB. i am expecting 200+ score in this match.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:13:02 PM

Royal Challengers Bangalore is looking promising side with current combination of player and i think by batting first first it has good chance to post good total because they have no pressure of chase so that i think it will give tough time to Sunrisers Hyderabad.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:17:11 PM

Royal Challengers Bangalore is looking promising side with current combination of player and i think by batting first first it has good chance to post good total because they have no pressure of chase so that i think it will give tough time to Sunrisers Hyderabad.

Yeah if you compare both the teams then RCB has uppper hand on SH as RCB involves some great match winning players who can either put a great total or even can chase a big total.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:28:09 PM

Royal Challengers Bangalore - Sunrisers Hyderabad.It is going to another interesting match.Last night Gujarat won tremendously and made its first match memorable.I have straight on RCB as it has more star players but I think this time they will perform.In last season it failed badly.RCB to win @1.49 is looking decent.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:31:07 PM

Injuries to Mitchell Starc and Samuel Badree have dealt a heavy blow to Royal Challengers leaving them more reliant on Adam Milne and their Indian bowlers. Sunrisers are highly likely to pick both Kane Williamson and Henriques, in addition to the captain Warner. Royal Challengers Bangalore has the possibility to win the match
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:31:32 PM

I will go after SH instead of RCB.I know there are all big names included in RCB but mostly are out of forms.having a look at both teams it worth to place on SH @2.58.The odds and situation is in favor of SH in my opinion.not in RCB.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:39:28 PM

RCB has really aggressive players and some are in form so they are performing at the moment that is why i have my bet on RCB because it is batting first so that i think it will post fighting total by batting first there.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:42:12 PM

Chris Gayle has gone back to the pavilion after successfully making 1 run.I think it seems that RCB's star players will not play as we are expecting from them.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:43:10 PM

Chris Gayle is got bowled that is good breakthrough so there is pretty good chance for Sunrisers Hyderabad to get Royal Challengers Bangalore in big trouble by taking some quick wickets into power play period than it will be more interesting.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Chris Gayle is got bowled that is good breakthrough so there is pretty good chance for Sunrisers Hyderabad to get Royal Challengers Bangalore in big trouble by taking some quick wickets into power play period than it will be more interesting.

Yeah its a big blow for RCB as everyone have huge expectations from Chris Gayle when it comes to IPL, but still RCB has some powerful hitters which can change the scenario of the game.
cszeeshan

Activity: 68

✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:14:11 PM

Finally this game is looking to be a cracking one...................
The way they are playing is great. Looking 200 on the board with Watson still to come...............

★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★
✫★✫★✫★✫★ SIGNATURE AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫★✫★✫★✫
★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★✫★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: