Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:13:47 PM

I also think Sunrisers Hyderabad is more stronger side than Delhi Daredevils and that is why i think Delhi Daredevils will be into trouble to survive there, i would like to take risk on Sunrisers Hyderabad because it is playing with good motivation and all team players performing so nice there.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:15:52 PM

With a slow pitch and the large square boundaries at the Rajiv Gandhi International stadium, spin may play a substantial role.  de Kock has been powerful influences at the top of the Dare Devils batting orders. It is not easy for the Hyderabad to beat Dare Devils, but the Sunrisers have found their strongest XI.  I quit this match....
Yes in this pitch who is going to play first batting they should put high score to chase opposite team or else it is very difficult to win here. It is having very long out filed so they have to score in first 6 overs only. We will see how both team will perform today all the best for both teams. I will take Delhi today.
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:20:38 PM

With a slow pitch and the large square boundaries at the Rajiv Gandhi International stadium, spin may play a substantial role.  de Kock has been powerful influences at the top of the Dare Devils batting orders. It is not easy for the Hyderabad to beat Dare Devils, but the Sunrisers have found their strongest XI.  I quit this match....
Yes in this pitch who is going to play first batting they should put high score to chase opposite team or else it is very difficult to win here. It is having very long out filed so they have to score in first 6 overs only. We will see how both team will perform today all the best for both teams. I will take Delhi today.

The main thing here is toss who wins the toss. wins the match . hoping for DD to win the match and place themselves in a good position in the table. anyways it is going to be an entertaining match.

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:50:19 PM

No doubt Sunrisers Hyderabad have much stronger combination of players batting, bowling and fielding are very supportive, i think on home ground it will try hard to keep their winning spirit up against Delhi Daredevils but this clash will be very interesting because on other side Delhi Daredevils also struggling to get safe zone.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:02:33 PM

No doubt Sunrisers Hyderabad have much stronger combination of players batting, bowling and fielding are very supportive, i think on home ground it will try hard to keep their winning spirit up against Delhi Daredevils but this clash will be very interesting because on other side Delhi Daredevils also struggling to get safe zone.

Yeah bowling department of SRH is doing very good at a moment, and Delhi would desperately wants to win this match so that they can keep their hopes alive to enter playoffs.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:03:35 PM

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Daredevils for this match i am not looking any kind of big difference between both teams, Sunrisers Hyderabad has edge because it on home ground so it can try to get some points and keep it on the top of the points table but it already into the safe zone so they will play little relaxed than Delhi Daredevils.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:26:46 PM

Delhi Daredevils have won the toss and have opted to field with some changes into its side replace Shahbaz Nadeem with Jayant Yadav, i think Sunrisers Hyderabad is very strong side because it have inform batsmen and all performing and that is why i have my bet on over 11.5 sixes @2.18
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:37:21 PM

I think Sunrisers Hyderabad has good chance to post huge total by batting first because it is easy to play without any pressure of chase and it have ability to make score runs around 170-190.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:53:07 PM

It seems Hyderabad is going to score more than 200, 42 from 5 overs without loosing any wicket, they are already going with a good run rate with full wickets in hand

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 03:01:00 PM

Sunrisres Hyderabad's batting squad has kept people spellbound in this match yet. They are playing very well and they have best balling squad in IPL. Probability of Delhi's victory in this match is very less. Sunrisers can score close to 180 and this match would be very tough for Delhi Daredevils.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:37:13 PM

Sunrisres Hyderabad are at 98 runs with lose of 2 wickets after 13 overs, it looking it would be much hard for it post runs 170+ runs because in remaining 7 overs it is difficult to keep run rate over 10, even i have my bet on total runs score 170 or more @2.80
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:13:33 PM

Sunrisres Hyderabad are at 98 runs with lose of 2 wickets after 13 overs, it looking it would be much hard for it post runs 170+ runs because in remaining 7 overs it is difficult to keep run rate over 10, even i have my bet on total runs score 170 or more @2.80

We lost bro, even I put the same bet hoping that run rate will accelerate in last few overs, but unfortunately it didn't  happen, but the match in not over yet will try to recover my loss.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:26:47 PM

We lost bro, even I put the same bet hoping that run rate will accelerate in last few overs, but unfortunately it didn't  happen, but the match in not over yet will try to recover my loss.

The Sunrisers will be disappointed with this total. 4 wickets in the last 3 overs and they just couldn't accelerate.
The Daredevils will be the favourites to win this match from this point onwards.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:33:17 AM

Yesterday sunrisers hyderabad after doing good start , after warner and dhawan fall no one was able to score and they lost last 4 wickets for 11 runs and delhi chased the score easily

Today match between mumbai and punjab, punjab are out of this tourney so now they will start to ruin others games, as they will be playing now without fear as they will lose nothing even if they lost the match. mumbai are in 5th position with 12 points , they got still 3 matches including this one, if they win atleast 2 i think their will be chances of them to play for next round.

So today my bet on mumbai after toss according to the position.
Kbitns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:27:44 AM

today we have 43rd match between Mumbai vs Punjab at visakhapatnam, i am going to bet on Mumbai because of Punjab last in point table i think out off tournament, so mumbai have to win this match to easily qualify to top 4 list.

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:23:27 PM

today we have 43rd match between Mumbai vs Punjab at visakhapatnam, i am going to bet on Mumbai because of Punjab last in point table i think out off tournament, so mumbai have to win this match to easily qualify to top 4 list.

Yes, Punjab is last on the table and they and RCB doing terrible in this series and for MI if they want to go for the top 4th position then they must win this match. MI if they win today then they will jump to 3rd position in the table so they will surely put maximum effort to win this game. As we all know, in this short format games anything can happen so if you planning for betting then better wait for the live game to decide.
syamster

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:46:21 PM

After a rickety first few matches, Mumbai seem to have found their form back and have begun winning the matches.  Kings XI might well need a serious overhaul if they want to upset Mumbai and keep themselves alive. So I am going with Mumbai Indians....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 12:48:42 PM

Yes, Punjab is last on the table and they and RCB doing terrible in this series and for MI if they want to go for the top 4th position then they must win this match. MI if they win today then they will jump to 3rd position in the table so they will surely put maximum effort to win this game. As we all know, in this short format games anything can happen so if you planning for betting then better wait for the live game to decide.
As long as for betting is concerned you can bet on websites where bet trading is allowed, as far as I know bet365 allows bet trading for in play matches.

I am also backing Mumbai Indians to win today's game, it's same as from the previous IPL that Mumbai lost its starting 4 to 5 matches and then started a winning streak.
On the other hand Punjab is still struggling with their squad.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:00:06 PM

As long as for betting is concerned you can bet on websites where bet trading is allowed, as far as I know bet365 allows bet trading for in play matches.

I am also backing Mumbai Indians to win today's game, it's same as from the previous IPL that Mumbai lost its starting 4 to 5 matches and then started a winning streak.
On the other hand Punjab is still struggling with their squad.

I never did bet trading and don't have much knowledge on it. But rarely I bet on live matches and so for made some decent profits. However I don't usually bet on these IPL matches because I think most of these matches may be fixed and quite difficult to predict the end results. RCB got such good players but they are not able to win the matches so don't know what is happening. I just enjoy these high scoring games.
syamster

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:08:54 PM

.I never did bet trading and don't have much knowledge on it. But rarely I bet on live matches and so for made some decent profits. However I don't usually bet on these IPL matches because I think most of these matches may be fixed and quite difficult to predict the end results. RCB got such good players but they are not able to win the matches so don't know what is happening. I just enjoy these high scoring games.

I dont know its fix or not, but it is cricket, one player can change the whole game, some days no one from a teak will click... so dont say about match fixing, try to play the game...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: