Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:41:05 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 10:58:52 AM by absy

A good competition today.  Two star filled sides.  Power hitters like McCullum,  Dwyane Smith,  kohli,  Finch,  Gayle,  ABD,  Watson,  what more do you ask for?  RCB batting first.  Should put up a good total.  Hope they win this match, then tournament will.be much more interesting

Edit:Gayle out - 6(13).  Bold.  RCB 19-1.  4 overs

Again he failed to perform

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:12:24 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rising Pune Supergiants as i think Kolkata Knight Riders is has pretty good chance to win today match because it is more strong team and will play on home ground so it has there, i will take risk on Kolkata Knight Riders there and it would be good to place on it.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:30:46 AM

In the match between RCB vs GL, AB De Villiers is firing with his bat. He is batting with strike rate more than 200+. This could decide the match in favor of RCB. I already bet for RCB with better odds. But GL also has good batting depth but most of their bats are not shining in recent matches.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:57:04 PM

In the match between RCB vs GL, AB De Villiers is firing with his bat. He is batting with strike rate more than 200+. This could decide the match in favor of RCB. I already bet for RCB with better odds. But GL also has good batting depth but most of their bats are not shining in recent matches.

Just now GL lost another wicket and now they are 42 runs with the loss of two wickets and required run rate is going up and up. They need almost 16 runs per over, this can be achieved only if any batsman do some kind of magic otherwise not possible to score. I think it is an almost sure win for RCB today and they may move up in the points table based on the net run rate.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 01:23:06 PM

Today's match was a treat to watch and AB, Virat were so good. Both crossed 100+ runs and 20 sixes were hit. It might be tough for RCB to reach top 4 as now only 3 matches are left after this one. They need to win all 3 to reach the semi finale. GL also lost this match and may go down the table.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:39:18 PM

Today's match was a treat to watch and AB, Virat were so good. Both crossed 100+ runs and 20 sixes were hit. It might be tough for RCB to reach top 4 as now only 3 matches are left after this one. They need to win all 3 to reach the semi finale. GL also lost this match and may go down the table.

I think, if they win rest of the matches with good run rate then still they can make it. But in this match, they actually played very well and GL already lost 8 wickets just for 94 runs and left with only 5 overs now. It is confirmed the win for RCB and only now need to see how many runs they will win this match.

Today in another match if KKR lose then all calculations for playoffs will change. Let's see how it goes.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:53:04 PM

I think, if they win rest of the matches with good run rate then still they can make it. But in this match, they actually played very well and GL already lost 8 wickets just for 94 runs and left with only 5 overs now. It is confirmed the win for RCB and only now need to see how many runs they will win this match.

Today in another match if KKR lose then all calculations for playoffs will change. Let's see how it goes.

Finally, Gujarat Lions lost all their wickets just for 104 runs and RCB win this match by a whopping 144 runs. It is a quite late superb performance from RCB but it looks they can still try to go to top 4 positions if current 4th place teams don't play well in rest of the matches.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:59:50 PM

Finally, Gujarat Lions lost all their wickets just for 104 runs and RCB win this match by a whopping 144 runs. It is a quite late superb performance from RCB but it looks they can still try to go to top 4 positions if current 4th place teams don't play well in rest of the matches.

Great performance by De villiers and Kohli . Both played a big innings which was very much required for RCB . They also got a good NRR of +0.65 now . They have a chance if they win all the remaining three matches . out of the three matches 2 matches are scheduled to be played away and only one in home . KKR and DD won't make it easy for them . I remember kohli was in 52 out of 41 balls and then he started and in 53 balls he already got his century. Brilliant batting .
I am happy that I chose Bangalore today to win the match -> https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CQ1XqxW5xs3AxXVSvFVpHSaika3RePduf

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:02:48 PM

This match was first only a sure shot win. The remaining three are with KKR, Kings and DD of which DD and KKR are strong teams. They can win it if they play as well as they did in this one. They are on 10 points I guess and they need to get 16 points to qualify.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:17:37 PM

Ya today RCB played very well and broke several records and one was winning with heavy margin of 144 runs previous record of kkr 140 runs margin, but still RCB have to win all their 3 balance games to go for semi final round

now KKR vs RPS match RPS is out of the tourney so now they are also for spoiling the other team chances to go for next round, so today they are going to play freely with out fear of winning or loosing the match. But still i think today KKR will win the match.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:36:05 PM

Though Pune has won the toss but they can not win this match. I am backing KKR in this match. Performance of Pune in this season was  not good. They have lost majority of their matches and this match is no difference. They will score less than 150 runs in this match. Most probably this team will end up with a score of 120 or 130 runs.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:38:17 AM

Though Pune has won the toss but they can not win this match. I am backing KKR in this match. Performance of Pune in this season was  not good. They have lost majority of their matches and this match is no difference. They will score less than 150 runs in this match. Most probably this team will end up with a score of 120 or 130 runs.

Unfortunately, the match was shortened due to rain. KKR would have been favourites in any case, but it will be disappointing for Pune to lose like this. Maybe, next season, the gods will favour them.

buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:30:10 AM

Kings XI Punjab v Sunrisers Hyderabad even Punjab won recent played match but how it won it on record.I am going to pick it for my bet.Sunrisers Hyderabad still is promising and stronger candidate with balanced team combination.My bet is on Hyderabad in today's match.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:58:50 AM

Mumbai Indians v Delhi Daredevils to be honest matches are producing quite strange results.Teams those are out of danger of being out of race are playing loosely and concentrating on making money.Mumbai Indians still has some chances to be victorious of the day.I will let the match begin before placing on it.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 09:27:33 AM

Kings XI Punjab v Sunrisers Hyderabad even Punjab won recent played match but how it won it on record.I am going to pick it for my bet.Sunrisers Hyderabad still is promising and stronger candidate with balanced team combination.My bet is on Hyderabad in today's match.
I am also backing Sunrisers Hyderabad in this match. If performances are noticed throughout the season then anyone can tell that Hyderabad team is in very good form but Kings XI Punjab has recently improved their performance. Hyderabad team has better bowling and batting squad, so they emerges as clear winner for the match.

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:57:01 AM

I also will place my bet on Sunrisers Hyderabad because it have more solid combination of players than Kings XI Punjab so that i am pretty sure they will win today game with its wonderful performance and it has edge there.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:59:59 AM

I have learned lesson that always less profit is much more better than not at all.I am nit hurrying this time and will let the match to start to have better idea of situation.There are unlimited chances to make entry point during match.This is what I am thinking to apply this time to see how this works.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:01:47 AM

Sunrisers Hyderabad will play today match with positive mind and try to keep it on the top of the points table and this kind of motivation will be good thing and i will place my bet on Sunrisers there because i don't think Kings XI Punjab have any chance to defend this match.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:05:29 AM

I have same thought which are very logical.Sunrisers Hyderabad will not compromise over the performance.It has been on right track and will stop at least by Kings XI Punjab.This will be easy to win for Hyderabad.Hyderabad will make its position stable and secure then will be little bit relaxed but not at these points of event.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:52:37 AM

Sunrisers Hyderabad will play today match with positive mind and try to keep it on the top of the points table and this kind of motivation will be good thing and i will place my bet on Sunrisers there because i don't think Kings XI Punjab have any chance to defend this match.

With Vijay getting out early, Sunrisers Hyderabad have an edge.
Murali Vijay has been a star performer for Punjab this season.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: