Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:16:49 AM

Unbelievable match last three overs kkr hit 60 runs,
Ipl matches are unpredictable anything can happen lol, i'd guessed that kkr will win the match and they did.  Grin

Yesterday quick fire like gayle and Villers didn't click for RCB but still they manage to put up a good fighting score 185. As we all know, RCB failing due to their bowlers not doing good job so batsman has to score more than 200 runs to win the match. But score more than 200 runs each and every match is not a easy task for any team. Mostly they will end up in bottom of the table in this series.

It is quite true that RCB is not utilizing their good bowlers and just focusing on batsman that is why even on big score they are not able to defend and even not able to chase also. So it is quite obvious that they should be in down of the table.

Today match gujrat vs delhi, gujrat is no.1 in table but last some matches they are not going good, today also i think they are going to lose the match , as delhi is in good form winning back to back matches.
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:29:55 AM

Gujarat Lions already into safe position and hopefully will qualify for the next round easily but on other side Delhi Daredevils oming into the match after a convincing win against Kolkata Knight Riders, i think Delhi Daredevils will play more positive cricket today and try its all the best to win this match.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:30:05 AM

Gujarat Lions are going to face today Delhi Daredevils.After loosing last match today it was play more sensibly to win.It is still very good as all the best start players are to perform once again.I have to place on Gujarat Lions on money line option.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:05:12 PM

Gujarat Lions are going to face today Delhi Daredevils.After loosing last match today it was play more sensibly to win.It is still very good as all the best start players are to perform once again.I have to place on Gujarat Lions on money line option.

as like last game Gujarat Lion got 3 wickets down soon in 6 overs, as per the ground score above 150+ is good as it is bowling pitch. and Gujarat have good bowlers and Delhi have not that much batsman in the team. and their PP is very bad.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 03:41:47 PM

as like last game Gujarat Lion got 3 wickets down soon in 6 overs, as per the ground score above 150+ is good as it is bowling pitch. and Gujarat have good bowlers and Delhi have not that much batsman in the team. and their PP is very bad.

Delhi is performing really well this season. It has also won today's toss. And it seems that Gujarat Lions is facing trouble against Delhi. It has also lost Suresh Raina in crucial time. So, chances of victory of Delhi are higher.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:32:26 PM

Brilliant performance by pant,  a great start to Delhi by the openers,  scored 60 (pant)  and de kock playing well at 45 off 42,  so now just 32 required off 34 and that would be very easy for DD.  Also I was scared to see shivil kaushik bowling action at first. Unorthodox.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:53:04 PM

Brilliant performance by pant,  a great start to Delhi by the openers,  scored 60 (pant)  and de kock playing well at 45 off 42,  so now just 32 required off 34 and that would be very easy for DD.  Also I was scared to see shivil kaushik bowling action at first. Unorthodox.
Thank god!!! Delhi won the match, i was a little bit tensed when Delhi lost two quick wickets as when their wickets start falling then all the team shatters in quick succession. This season is completely different from previous seasons, Delhi winning most of their matches.  Grin
I did place a bet on Delhi to win and now i am a happy lad.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:15:18 PM

Thank god!!! Delhi won the match, i was a little bit tensed when Delhi lost two quick wickets as when their wickets start falling then all the team shatters in quick succession. This season is completely different from previous seasons, Delhi winning most of their matches.  Grin

Yeah,this was quite a surprise win for Delhi . I gave up hopes on the team after losing two wickets.As long as betting is concerned,don't play bets on IPL.Shit is fixed way too much.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:17:31 PM

Ya I think de kock just gave it away , maybe he was tired or so , it was evident from his batting , less strength , but he gave an amazing stand to the youngster pant  . DD is in this guys , they may finish in top 4 , they may not seem that strong when compared to other teams , but definetely they play smart and intelligent cricket .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:36:06 AM

Ya I think de kock just gave it away , maybe he was tired or so , it was evident from his batting , less strength , but he gave an amazing stand to the youngster pant  . DD is in this guys , they may finish in top 4 , they may not seem that strong when compared to other teams , but definetely they play smart and intelligent cricket .

Amazing batting from pant and Dwayne Smith. Really i enjoyed lot Delhi batting yesterday. This is tremendous performance by delhi actually they don't have that much batting line up but bowlers doing very well in this season that is key for delhi. Opener D Cock is giving very good support to delhi that's is why delhi can chasing any total. Congrats Delhi.   
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:54:56 AM

Today match is between Kolkata Knight Riders VS Kings XI Punjab - KXIP is the last team in points table and KKR in 3rd position. Based on this series performance today KKR may win this match. But as we all know, in this short format games anything can happen so better to wait for the live match to choose team to bet.
Kbitns

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Forex Coral Limited

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

Today we have match kolkata vs Punjab, this two teams win the last two match, today i'm going to bet on kolkata because of kolkata have home advantage.  

Legally registered in United Kingdom: Forex Coral Limited
absy
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:27:38 AM

Today we have match kolkata vs Punjab, this two teams win the last two match, today i'm going to bet on kolkata because of kolkata have home advantage.  

But Punjab can do well if they play seriously, Maxwell need to show some of his talent and put up a good performance , that would help Punjab a lot , even miller . Hope they play well today , and I have only one bet on FIFTY SCORED OR NOT , YES . I just need to see a high scoring entertaining match , both teams are capable of that .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:44:23 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab interesting match is going to be this one.I have straight on Kolkata Knight Riders like always I do.It doesn't matter who is but Kolkata will not take this match easy.It will give priority to keep winning to have better record and run rate overall.
shadobitz

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:47:13 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders is moving to the toppers on the points with some consistency and it looking it will be easy task for it to win this match against Kings XI Punjab which is one of the bad team of the event, i will place my bet on Kolkata Knight Riders there because it has more better chance.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:55:59 AM

Kings XI Punjab has lost the battle and its chances to reach further are very dim.Kolkata Knight Riders on the other hands will take full advantage of the weakness of Punjab.Having everything is consideration Kolkata Knight Riders is better choice between both teams playing today.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:59:51 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders is for everyone who wants sure money.What is to be noted this is at home and has brilliant record.It is not based on emotional attachment but Kings XI Punjab has failed to perform through out the event.
bitstealth

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:41:14 AM

Kolkata Knight Riders will make some changes and try to win this match to get it into more secure position, i also think Kings XI Punjab not a good side so it would be much hard for it make comeback there.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:05:41 PM

Kolkata Knight Riders will make some changes and try to win this match to get it into more secure position, i also think Kings XI Punjab not a good side so it would be much hard for it make comeback there.

Punjab team is really struggling in this tournament and on the other hand KKR is in good form and their confidence is high after winning the last match against RCB and they would really want to continue with the  same form.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:27:31 PM

Kings XI Punjab has lost the battle and its chances to reach further are very dim.Kolkata Knight Riders on the other hands will take full advantage of the weakness of Punjab.Having everything is consideration Kolkata Knight Riders is better choice between both teams playing today.
Yes, Kolkata Knight Riders is on a roll this season. And for this match, the fact that they are playing on their homeground will work in favor of kolkata. Kings XI Punjab are not in form. They have secured only 4 pts with 2 wins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: