Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:47:32 AM

hmm it is the start of the season so Mumbai is looking to make a impact so Id go for them but you never kno matches are easier to fix early on  Wink

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

I am very curious for the 2 new teams participating into IPL
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:44:43 AM

well i decided to not gamble in the very fast game in IPL.i want to observe every team performance first,after 1 or 2 match i'll select my pick.since this is a fixing tournament known all over the world,so i decided to stay away from first couple of matches
PaperTree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:16:27 PM

Just waiting for ipl to start.. Have got sufficient bankroll to bet on all games. Last time had made some good profits..  Let's see how it goes this time

michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:28:41 PM

well i decided to not gamble in the very fast game in IPL.i want to observe every team performance first,after 1 or 2 match i'll select my pick.since this is a fixing tournament known all over the world,so i decided to stay away from first couple of matches
We all know IPL is the biggest match fixing league in the world ( cricket leagues ) . So yes, its better to have a eye on how the teams are doing and if they are doing good then only gamble on them. Some teams I trust are : banglore and mumbai.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:35:01 PM

We all know IPL is the biggest match fixing league in the world ( cricket leagues ) . So yes, its better to have a eye on how the teams are doing and if they are doing good then only gamble on them. Some teams I trust are : banglore and mumbai.

Exactly IPL is an event where players and owners get open ground to fix the matches so that they can earn some huge money from it even by loosing a match.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:14:31 PM

OMG back to back how many T20 series people will forget ODI and Test matches. Any how good to see this thread only for IPL discussion. This time i think Royal Challengers Bengaluru is the favourite team why because all number one performers are there in RCB. T20 1st Rank batsman Virath Kholi, T20 1st Rank bowler Badree and T20 1st rank all rounder Shane Watson and also 2 big hitters AB de villiers & Chris Gayle. and now all are in tremendous form. So this time RCB is fav to win this IPL let's see what happens in coming days. Any other guess..?

for the last 2 or 3 yrs RCB on paper is very strong team, but when it comes for reality they are not upto the mark. they lack the consistence in all section leaving some good batting from gayle other dont perform well . if top order fails then others just collapse.

Let us this this season how much they are going to perform.

Yes RCB look like very strong team every season i think 2 times they reached finals but unlucky in final match batsman not supported low score lost there match. let's see how they play in this season. In this season all team members are in good form because they played continuously since last 2 months so we will except big fight from all teams and this time 2 more new team added so there is very nice entertainment for cricket lovers and who are interested in cricket betting.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:15:12 PM

OMG back to back how many T20 series people will forget ODI and Test matches. Any how good to see this thread only for IPL discussion. This time i think Royal Challengers Bengaluru is the favourite team why because all number one performers are there in RCB. T20 1st Rank batsman Virath Kholi, T20 1st Rank bowler Badree and T20 1st rank all rounder Shane Watson and also 2 big hitters AB de villiers & Chris Gayle. and now all are in tremendous form. So this time RCB is fav to win this IPL let's see what happens in coming days. Any other guess..?

for the last 2 or 3 yrs RCB on paper is very strong team, but when it comes for reality they are not upto the mark. they lack the consistence in all section leaving some good batting from gayle other dont perform well . if top order fails then others just collapse.

Let us this this season how much they are going to perform.

Yes RCB look like very strong team every season i think 2 times they reached finals but unlucky in final match batsman not supported low score lost there match. let's see how they play in this season. In this season all team members are in good form because they played continuously since last 2 months so we will except big fight from all teams and this time 2 more new team added so there is very nice entertainment for cricket lovers and who are interested in cricket betting.

Very rightly said, this years IPL would be the best of the all, as we will see many in form players joining different teams and it will be entertainment ++ for the cricket lovers.
adamaris

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:21:34 PM

This time also Mumbai Indians fav in this IPL i wish very good luck to all teams waiting for 1st game.
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:51:30 PM

so only 2 days left to start and we have 1 match on 9th April
 Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants

I think MI will win the match,share you pick if you want to bet in this match

fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:13:59 PM

For first match i also think Mumbai Indian will be favorite because it has good players in squad and most of them are into good form so that there is good chance for it, Mumbai Indian has edge by playing at home ground so that it will be much interesting match against Rising Pune Supergiants.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 07:15:20 PM

Rising Pune Supergiants is my favorite team now as Dhoni is the captain and after cheering for CSK, I will be supporting this team. I never liked Pune earlier as Yuvraj couldn't make this team strong but I hope this time they manage to reach the semifinals and if lucky, win the finals too. I am excited for the first match now and MI is a team that I dislike a lot anyways.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:15:53 PM

Just waiting for ipl to start.. Have got sufficient bankroll to bet on all games. Last time had made some good profits..  Let's see how it goes this time
Some teams that used to fix matches have been banned this year and hence this year I will also bet, because at least if I loose thats my bad luck not because it was someone's fixing. I am supporting Banglore this time Smiley
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:31:19 PM

I am very curious for the 2 new teams participating into IPL
You are curious and I am worried. I am very worried that the teams might do match fixing and again make the IPL matches boring and odd. I feel good watching matches but I feel bad when I hear that match fixing was done.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:26:22 PM

You already made the discussion thread even before the matches started lol ? Welcome to the game designed by Gamblers for all other Gamblers.I'm curious to watch if Chris Gayle or any good west Indian has been auctioned to play in of the teams.The butthurtness of the community is too strong.
D3ViL

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:51:26 PM

Even before the start of the tournament ,problems started, there was a stay to forfeit the first match in mumbai ,but Bombay High Court declines to  stay IPL opener . there is a bit of a injury concerns in IPL,Yuvraj Singh is out of first two weeks of IPL
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:54:39 PM

Even before the start of the tournament ,problems started, there was a stay to forfeit the first match in mumbai ,but Bombay High Court declines to  stay IPL opener . there is a bit of a injury concerns in IPL,Yuvraj Singh is out of first two weeks of IPL

Oh man this is really crazy, and honestly speaking controversies have been always a part of IPL either its match fixing or owners involved into it, you cannot afford to imagine IPL without controversies.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:24:34 AM

The stay was not granted, but the other matches in Maharashtra are still under threat. The next hearing for the case is on April 12. Let us see if the Government is supportive of holding all the matches in the state.

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:56:37 AM

You already made the discussion thread even before the matches started lol ? Welcome to the game designed by Gamblers for all other Gamblers.I'm curious to watch if Chris Gayle or any good west Indian has been auctioned to play in of the teams.The butthurtness of the community is too strong.

Carlos Brathwaite was bought for a whopping Rs 4.2 crores by Delhi Daredevils against his base price of Rs 30 lakhs.
Couldn't get surprised enough by this one yet!
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:22:56 AM

Carlos Brathwaite was bought for a whopping Rs 4.2 crores by Delhi Daredevils against his base price of Rs 30 lakhs.
Couldn't get surprised enough by this one yet!
Yes he proved his worth by hitting four consecutive sixes to Ben Stokes who himself is not an easy bowler. I wonder whether such players can survive in IPL because in IPL the pace attack is not that good as much as spin is.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: