Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016]  (Read 30044 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:09:32 PM

this reply from OP interest me to check it out if we fail yet we are failure but if we succeed? I want to join riding to the moon OP how can I start any freebies or it is already over? thanks in advance and I do hope that this project will go along. good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:46:48 PM

this reply from OP interest me to check it out if we fail yet we are failure but if we succeed? I want to join riding to the moon OP how can I start any freebies or it is already over? thanks in advance and I do hope that this project will go along. good luck.

Thank you sir  Smiley

Our bounties start today right below

SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN POSTED:

Can find the official article HERE or on the Original Thread

Can find our signatures here on the Original Thread

PLEASE REGISTER HERE BEFORE BEGINNING

Thanks for the Patience Guys

YOU WILL BE MESSAGING SOLLARSOLCERTBOUNTIES for the Campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.msg14576007#msg14576007

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:59:10 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 07:48:55 PM by SolomonSollarsNSense

I want all projects to succeed and don't have an agenda, I would just like to know how you are going to achieve your goals.

ICO Countdown I have nothing against you or your words. As you can see I have not moderated anything you have said. I have allowed your musings to stay on this thread despite its FUD nature. Because people have to think long and hard about these things... ESPECIALLY mainstream consumer use.

What is happening here is your worth is actually being exposed and examined for its usefulness when it comes to actual mainstream use. For the question still remains. What project that has appeared on your site has actually reached grandma or a mainstream American audience with your qualification methodology? I'll wait..

Thank you to all who continue to support us. Lots happening and lots to come!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:30:23 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 07:51:37 PM by SolomonSollarsNSense

Check out our old school Sollars and Sense 101 video which was used to enter the Bitshares community in 2015. Its been a long time coming. And yes that is me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOVsfPstzJU

New Money project is mostly a brand + marketing + business model effort on Bitshares technology. And with the money raised from our early supporters we will be contracting out developers to help build through its technological stages. That is until an official team is needed. Partnerships for development work just find for where we are at. Ouya did it for their android gaming platform. Plus My content team and I are also gearing up to create some awesome content that no other project will be able to match. NO ONE.

And its because of your early support that we can do this... So thanks again  Smiley

To all the FUDsters

You dont like that? You dont think that will play a huge role in our success? Move on. Much of the technical development will also be showcased through the KickStarter/IndieGogo campaign (or any Crowdfunder site for those who believe KickStarter cannot be used for this project  Roll Eyes )

That is where it matters as our audience is MAINSTREAM PEOPLE.

You don't like that start for New Money? Move on. And while you move on let me remind you that you are no expert in reaching mainstream consumers especially Americans. None of you have done it and none of you will. You don't like these facts? First kiss my ass then move on. I have been very respectful to all of you. And I will demand the same in return.

There have been plenty of individuals who do not believe in this vision and yet are respectful and move on. They wish this project luck and they move on. They know that this is no scam and the hard work that has been put in to present it. The only project that even comes close to the quality of content we will do is Ethereum. And look how much they have raised compared to us.

Lets be serious and stay focused...
Krista

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:20:21 PM

How can I buy some SOLCERTS for BTS? My BTS are in OpenLedger.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:32:36 PM

How can I buy some SOLCERTS for BTS? My BTS are in OpenLedger.

Hello Sir thank you for your interest in this project. All you have to do is figure out how many SOLCERTs you would like to buy (minimum is 1000 and only increments of 1000)

And times (x) that by the current Tier price in your favorite crypto. The current Tier is below:

10 BTS / 0.0001485 BTC / 0.006232 ETH = 200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

So BTS is I believe 10 per SOLCERT

Multiply that by the amount of SOLCERTs you want (ex 1000, 5000, 10000, 50000) and send that to the ICO addresses.

You can then message OPENLEDGER at ronny@ccedk.com with your transaction ID and amount. Thanks again for your support. Only solidifying our path of breaking into the mainstream.  Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:00:17 PM

So your aim to achieve mainstream adoption is to have a massive campaign on kickstarter.com Huh

"We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers, as well as rewards that the creator did not make.

Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; "

https://www.kickstarter.com/rules/prohibited

And does one believe KickStarter is the only crowdfunding site that can be used for this platform? Come now let us REASON. There is a work around with the platform and if not there are plenty of others like IndieGogo.

Prohibited Perks
Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Perk:

any form of "security" (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933);
any form of financial incentive or participation in any profit sharing;

https://www.indiegogo.com/about/terms

I guess there is startjoin!!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:56:05 AM

We are not offering a Security nor any "Profit sharing" as an incentive for the mainstream crowdfunder. Neither Sollars and Sense nor SoLCerts is a security anyways. We are offering access to a platform's mainstream utility. And there are plenty of gifts to offer that achieve that. Your in Bitcoin. Get creative.

#Make$ense.
fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:49:14 AM

I just want to stop in and remind people of something because it seems it is being overlooked (which we all tend to do from time to time).  People like solomon here make movies that bring in millions at the box office.  They create television series and animated stories that catch billions of unique views per year.  They create the wall that people hang their advertisements on, they create worlds that suspend reality for just a moment in time.  

Hollywood is a monopoly on this incredible power.  It holds tight with iron fists, using copyright law and various other legal barriers to entry that it is difficult for a man/woman of even incredible talent to be able to elevate themselves.  Not only this, but platforms like Youtube who try to act as though they are disrupting cable and hollywood simply are becoming another centralized solution that bends to the will of the "authorities"---when the authorities wish to thwart innovation if they can't control it.

Now imagine how many of these dream builders and story creators have gone unnoticed...imagine how many have been paid far too little to produce what they could if only they had double or triple the resources.  Imagine how much value they could create for the world.

Then imagine a platform that uses the fastest and most scalable enterprise ready blockchain technology in existence (thanks to good ol Satoshi and a list of others) to truly disrupt all the above platforms.  Everyone here who is thinking negatively can have their opinion, but I honestly am not sure if they understand just how powerful blockchain technology is for these cases.  

Youtube, Netflix, Hollywood, Bollywood...and whatever else will someday want nothing but to use this platform (or attempt to build a competitor with the same blocktech).  Either way, Sollywood would have the first mover and a group of Original bitcoin enthusiasts supporting it from the grassroots.  

I'm not saying there isn't risk.. But I am not so sure we should downplay the potential reward.
PenguinsDancing

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:42:03 AM

This project seems like an overly complicated take on micropayments to which the new currency, Sollars, adds very little.

Good answers to a few questions would help ameliorate my skepticism:

1) You seem to have no experience with any kind of tech startup or blockchain project. Do you bring anything other than marketing to this project?

2) Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

3) You seem to be using terms "DAC" and "blockchain" as equivalents, which is not how I understand them. Could you clarify what you mean by DAC and how a DAC fits into your long term plan?

4) Your analogy to Uber is problematic. Anyone with a car can be a taxi driver via Uber. Not just anyone can create high quality media content. Making blockbuster TV shows and films takes massive teams of people and large upfront investments. It seems to me that the success of your project depends crucially on convincing wealthy producers that your system will make them more money than the system already in place. How will you do this? 

Ahem, I'm still hoping you respond to these questions.

I'm not ready to scream "scam!" at the top of my lungs yet. My gut tells me that you are possibly sincere but perhaps out of your depth on the development side of things. Honestly, if you stick to just a "marketing" answer to all of the concerns raised around this project, you might make some money off optimistic speculators, but your project will ultimately fail - because it has nothing but promises backing it. In fact, there are not coders lining up around the block hoping for you to offer them a job. That is naive. A competent developer is more likely to simply copy your project (and improve on it as it is now) than work for you.
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:44:23 AM

Romanian translate reserved.
Daniel G.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:47:11 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 01:04:30 PM by Daniel G.

I´m posting for the first time but I've been arround for long.

Just want to say I'm in because the idea is good, it brings value to people's lives, that's what matters.

Participating to get rich is not the right mindset, of course we can profit but also, we can not see the money again. If it fails we should not get mad.

Keep working on it guys, all the best.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:13:20 PM

We are not offering a Security nor any "Profit sharing" as an incentive for the mainstream crowdfunder. Neither Sollars and Sense nor SoLCerts is a security anyways. We are offering access to a platform's mainstream utility. And there are plenty of gifts to offer that achieve that. Your in Bitcoin. Get creative.

#Make$ense.

"Financial Incentive" Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:28:13 PM

Can someone summarize what this is all about? I'm not able to sit down and watch videos right now or read a ton of text. What makes this different?
wmarab

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:05:14 AM

HI mr SolomonSollarsNSense

i send u  0.11847754 BTC from 12 apr

Because I want a million SOLCERT
and i send u more and more times emails

And you do not answer

Please, at least I want to know
Is there a problem
Is this normal that does not answer a long time ago

I'll wait for your answer
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

HI mr SolomonSollarsNSense

i send u  0.11847754 BTC from 12 apr

Because I want a million SOLCERT
and i send u more and more times emails

And you do not answer

Please, at least I want to know
Is there a problem
Is this normal that does not answer a long time ago

I'll wait for your answer

um when was the tier that you get 1 million solcert for .11BTC?
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:10:05 PM

Any exchanges soon?
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:33:03 PM

How do I buy this? I just send BTC to ICO adress and then what?
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:01:19 PM

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/solcert-tokens-warning-adcb794860d2#.5kv5umbdh

I'm going to repost this again, please read if you are thinking of getting involved with this project.

Well here it goes again, another project I have looked into that I find to be completely unfeasable.

I did some research into this project,

Muse still hasn’t been established yet there is no working product for this aka peertracks.

Reference: https://www.bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=54.0

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22171.0.html

1$ stabilization or any stabilization does not work. (See paycoin)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.msg14554727#msg14554727

There is no formal code (github) related with this project.

I still haven’t managed to contact the consultants with regards to this project. So be aware.

No clear definiton of the goals of the project.

Again just comments, do you own research.

This is why it hasn’t been listed on http://icocountdown.com

Again use your dilligence.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:13:57 PM

How do I buy this? I just send BTC to ICO adress and then what?

That's what I did - see my post upthread - but I haven't gotten any formal acknowledgement from Solomon yet. I did get an acknowledgment from SelsunBlue.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: