Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:10:55 PM

If we wish to spend bitcoins daily like any other currency first we need to have where to do it. I live in Serbia so here we don't have shop's that accept bitcoin. I hope there will be in future but for now situation is like that.
I see a lot of Russians here, I wish to know is there a place in Moscow that accept bitcoin? I plan a trip there for couple months so I can try. I wish to try, I think it would be very nice experience. I will tell that to everyone and there is no better commercial from that.
I use bitcoins just online, for gambling everyday for buying still no.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:14:30 PM

Even if people will start making a plastic cards in different countries you will not have a chanse to pay with bitcoin cause it's illegal, better to leave bitcoin now and wait when it become legal everywhere.

There are countries that bitcoin is ban but most countries have embrace bitcoin and companies there are now investing and making a move for local user of bitcoin to used their bitcoin locally.
I think do not need legalized on a state for spending bitcoin. although bitcoin has no legal status in many countries but we can still shop around online.
you're free to shop any online using bitcoin

In the US, its still a questionable moment for bitcoin despite all the legal stuff.

Like you can see in newyork localbitcoins is not allowed, yet you see here in the other states its able to still trade for bitcoin.
Even here in our place that bitcoin is still acceptable. We can go to banks personally and exchange bitcoin to our own currency. Its means that there is still no law provides for this kind of issue.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:32:38 PM

I am spending only on gambling and trading  at a moment as I want to hold more number of coins at the time of halving to earn extra profits from it.
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 02:00:02 AM

I am spending only on gambling and trading  at a moment as I want to hold more number of coins at the time of halving to earn extra profits from it.
If you keep spending on gambling you may soon have nothing to hold  Tongue

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:19:32 AM

100% of this board expects bitcoin to double this year. not happening. halving is already priced in.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:27:40 AM

100% of this board expects bitcoin to double this year. not happening. halving is already priced in.
You can change that to 99.9% because i for one can't see the price doubling when the next halving happens.

I think the price will spike a little but not double.
I can see a bit of a rollercoaster coming during that time though, it will be fun to watch.

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:40:03 PM

Even if people will start making a plastic cards in different countries you will not have a chanse to pay with bitcoin cause it's illegal, better to leave bitcoin now and wait when it become legal everywhere.

There are countries that bitcoin is ban but most countries have embrace bitcoin and companies there are now investing and making a move for local user of bitcoin to used their bitcoin locally.
Bitcoin is not banned in actual, the news that a specific country has banned bitcoin is just the rejection of governments to use it, which is all over the, none of the government has approved bitcoin till now.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:10:45 PM

Me also im spending my bitcoins in gambling, tradiNg,and hyips im hoping to earn more so i can. Save my bitcoins and multiply for the short period of time because halving is coming more profits to come. But seriously i play safe when im investing on hyips.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:26:18 PM

At this time I am not spending Bitcoins and the reason is that the value is not high enough to sell it and that is the problem but I hope that there will be more people that can make profit.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:46:02 PM

Spending money around this time is not the best thing that you can do but if you want to do it it will be also not that bad but I am hoping that there will be more people that is using Bitcoin.
And that people are also making Bitcoin more acceptable and that can be nice.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:16:04 PM

Those countries dont like changes in the money system and doesnt want their people to use any king of money than the conventional currency but soon those country will change its mind and will allow to spend the bitcoins in their country.
I think as long as there rate of dollars to bitcoin or the value of the price of bitcoin. do not need legalization of government. after all, they (the government) will remain chortled with the initial decision that prohibits bitcoin
we can still shop and spending bitcoin. even in my country bitcoin prohibited but many merchants and restorant accept bitcoin. its prove
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:04:47 AM

What if he will always wining and become a new multi millioner? haha..
(Yeah it's true, gambling is making homless people from rich people)

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:39:16 AM

I think do not need legalized on a state for spending bitcoin. although bitcoin has no legal status in many countries but we can still shop around online.
you're free to shop any online using bitcoin

In the US, its still a questionable moment for bitcoin despite all the legal stuff.

Like you can see in newyork localbitcoins is not allowed, yet you see here in the other states its able to still trade for bitcoin.

yeah I agree with friend when will come some problem with customer and after use bitcoin now  me also need  some toy for child and some goods and food now I am going for shopping in market when my shopping complete and after pay with bitcoin .
Even here in our place that bitcoin is still acceptable. We can go to banks personally and exchange bitcoin to our own currency. Its means that there is still no law provides for this kind of issue.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:27:05 AM

I mostly just use bitcoin for trading and gambling activities. I rarely use bitcoin to buy goods or something else. I do not really like doing spend with bitcoin.
probably because there are no specific items available on the internet

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:34:49 AM

I mostly just use bitcoin for trading and gambling activities. I rarely use bitcoin to buy goods or something else. I do not really like doing spend with bitcoin.
It's true, there is very little to actually buy with Bitcoin, and a lot of its uses revolve around trading, gambling, digital goods, and other, probably more illicit goods and services. Bitcoin is that little haven outside of the current monetary system that people can use and just do whatever they want with it.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:11:27 AM

Yeah the lack of seller of an item and the shop available for us to use bitcoin right now is what keeping us from spending our bitcoin that just gambling and we have exchange bitcoin in order to really use it.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:10:23 AM

I usually never spend any Bitcoins because I know that I am going to regret it later on because I know with the coins I spend I could have made more money. So when you use Bitcoin to make money do not spend your coins. 
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:44:37 AM

Spending bitcoins can be very good but I think right now its not the best thing you can do because the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure soon or later this year.
I'm right now holding all my bitcoins for the future, because I want to gain a lot of profit.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:57:44 PM

Without doubt wallet gets emptied if you continue using your hardly earned bitcoins into gambling. Gambling has the potential to give profit as well empty our wallet.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:21:13 PM

Without doubt wallet gets emptied if you continue using your hardly earned bitcoins into gambling. Gambling has the potential to give profit as well empty our wallet.

Pretty sure around 80% of the time, your wallet gets emptied from gambling. Well, atleast that's my personal experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: