Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101038 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:21:37 PM

There is an application that will give you information about place that accept bitcoin as payment system. I was try it, incredible, there is a car rentals that accept bitcoin. but it is outside my city. we can more easily in spending our bitcoin with the help of this application.

Its nice to hear this bro. Still we are missed to reach in this biggest economy. I expect bitcoin to accept in all  the eCommerce site to accept the bitcoin as a payment mode. purse.io is the best one which is accepting bitcoin as a payment for buying a things at there.

Still we can use bitcoin in day to today purchases by purchasing the things using BTC debit card. I suggest to buy spectrocoin debit card to start with it.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:59:59 PM

There is an application that will give you information about place that accept bitcoin as payment system. I was try it, incredible, there is a car rentals that accept bitcoin. but it is outside my city. we can more easily in spending our bitcoin with the help of this application.

Its nice to hear this bro. Still we are missed to reach in this biggest economy. I expect bitcoin to accept in all  the eCommerce site to accept the bitcoin as a payment mode. purse.io is the best one which is accepting bitcoin as a payment for buying a things at there.

Still we can use bitcoin in day to today purchases by purchasing the things using BTC debit card. I suggest to buy spectrocoin debit card to start with it.

Yes, debit cards, it's very convenient. But I just want to come to the store and pay the bitcoins directly. I'm glad that in my country more shops accept bitcoins. And I hope that this will develop all over the world
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:44:52 PM

Yeah I agree that's actually a really big problem in my country also there are basically no local or online stores where we can buy using bitcoins luckily I found a few traders on local bitcoin buying at a higher rate. And normally we don't see any stores which accept gold for making payments so it kind of makes sense.
While gold and bitcoin are often compared to each other in this case bitcoin is way superior, a gold coin cannot be fractioned so that is why people don't buy stuff with gold but with bitcoin you can pay exactly the amount needed to buy whatever you want so in that aspect they are very different.
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:59:26 PM

Yeah I agree that's actually a really big problem in my country also there are basically no local or online stores where we can buy using bitcoins luckily I found a few traders on local bitcoin buying at a higher rate. And normally we don't see any stores which accept gold for making payments so it kind of makes sense.
While gold and bitcoin are often compared to each other in this case bitcoin is way superior, a gold coin cannot be fractioned so that is why people don't buy stuff with gold but with bitcoin you can pay exactly the amount needed to buy whatever you want so in that aspect they are very different.

Agree with you. You can not come to the store, get an ingot of gold and cut a piece. A bitcoin can be used. I really like the fact that I can use bitcoins in many stores
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:06:57 PM

Just like me in most of the countries, we have to convert bitcoins in local fiat currencies in order to spend it because there are not many merchants who accept bitcoins. I think we need some initiatives for the awareness in merchants and support mechanism to help them accepting bitcoin. It will boost the awareness in the users too.
Mirconome

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

Just like me in most of the countries, we have to convert bitcoins in local fiat currencies in order to spend it because there are not many merchants who accept bitcoins. I think we need some initiatives for the awareness in merchants and support mechanism to help them accepting bitcoin. It will boost the awareness in the users too.
Due to the fact that bitcoin prices are not stable, there is a big doubt that traders come to sell for bitcoin, it's perspicuous that the prices for the goods will need to be changed very often. It is very difficult and not profitable.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

There are some local stores now that accepting bitcoin as payment method here in my country there are actually working on it starbucks is one of them are other online stores that accept bitcoin but if theres an sm supermarket that will accept bitcoin as payment method then that would be great for sure to anyone who using bitcoin.

Many people can not use their bitcoins for this reason. But I hope that soon the situation will change and there will be a lot of shops where they accept crypto currency
I would like for that too, but with the recent increase in fees and the long time it may take to get a confirmation bitcoin does not seems ready to become a currency we can use in our every day lives, but it is a fantastic financial tool that allow us to get great profits.
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:22:17 PM

There are some local stores now that accepting bitcoin as payment method here in my country there are actually working on it starbucks is one of them are other online stores that accept bitcoin but if theres an sm supermarket that will accept bitcoin as payment method then that would be great for sure to anyone who using bitcoin.

Many people can not use their bitcoins for this reason. But I hope that soon the situation will change and there will be a lot of shops where they accept crypto currency
I would like for that too, but with the recent increase in fees and the long time it may take to get a confirmation bitcoin does not seems ready to become a currency we can use in our every day lives, but it is a fantastic financial tool that allow us to get great profits.

People who really wants to spend it will find many ways to spend it either directly or indirectly by converting them to fiat currency but those who are treating it as a pure investment will only sell or spend them when they are satisfied with the price or else will prefer to simply hold them without doing anything.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:25:24 PM

People who really wants to spend it will find many ways to spend it either directly or indirectly by converting them to fiat currency but those who are treating it as a pure investment will only sell or spend them when they are satisfied with the price or else will prefer to simply hold them without doing anything.
to me i think in present time most of the people are spending bitcoin for online purpose. because in physical shops there are very few number of shops who are accepting bitcoin i think it also depend on the number of bitcoin users. if in a particular area the number of bitcoin users are more then it is possible that they will start using bitcoin.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:32:18 PM

to me i think in present time most of the people are spending bitcoin for online purpose. because in physical shops there are very few number of shops who are accepting bitcoin i think it also depend on the number of bitcoin users. if in a particular area the number of bitcoin users are more then it is possible that they will start using bitcoin.

To spend bitcoins its important that we find enough places where we can spend them and other thing is the willingness of people to spend them as most of them prefers to hold them without spending them as its an investment for them and if we have places to spend them physically then its important that people should be aware about bitcoins.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 06:36:29 AM

Due to the fact that bitcoin prices are not stable, there is a big doubt that traders come to sell for bitcoin, it's perspicuous that the prices for the goods will need to be changed very often. It is very difficult and not profitable.

Traders earn profits from volatility so they will try to encash the opportunity as much as possible. Yes, changing prices frequently is not a good idea in offline markets (which is possible for digital goods) so transaction fees and price volatility would play a vital role in bitcoin adoption in offline markets.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:37:20 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Even here in my country there few merchant who accepted bitcoin here, also people are not quite familiar with it.  But in some other form of payment through merchant who  accepted bitcoin here bitcoin user had a chance to send money to their love ones, friends, and family, and can also do payment in billings,and can transfer money from bitcoin to bank.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:32:00 AM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Even here in my country there few merchant who accepted bitcoin here, also people are not quite familiar with it.  But in some other form of payment through merchant who  accepted bitcoin here bitcoin user had a chance to send money to their love ones, friends, and family, and can also do payment in billings,and can transfer money from bitcoin to bank.

Exactly, At present, there is no direct option for payments through bitcoin, either we have to convert bitcoin to fiat currency and we can easily pay our bills. Because most of the merchants even don't know what is bitcoin here in our country also, so right now in the present situation directly we cannot pay anything with bitcoin. The only option we have to convert them to fiat.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:42:22 PM

In our country too, i dont find any shops accepting bitcoins.Every time, i had to convert my bitcoins into fiat in localbitcoins and then buy.It would take a long time for getting such benefits in our country.So, i have decided to buy a bitcoin debit card from providers like zapo rather waiting for bitcoin payments.

Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:04:36 PM

In our country too, i dont find any shops accepting bitcoins.Every time, i had to convert my bitcoins into fiat in localbitcoins and then buy.It would take a long time for getting such benefits in our country.So, i have decided to buy a bitcoin debit card from providers like zapo rather waiting for bitcoin payments.

Bitcoin debit is the best option for spending bitcoins as it can be used anywhere either online or offline for making purchases and you don't have to convert it to fiat for spending which can definitely save your time and using it for shopping doesn't involves any transaction cost and is totally free with no limit and I am using wirex debit card since long time and everything is going smoothly so far.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

Yes even in my country it's the same issue not many merchants accepts bitcoin but it is gradually improving as bitcoin is accepted in some online shopping store but it's the retailer who never accepts bitcoin which makes us to convert the bitcoin into fiat via localbitcoin. Even i am planning to go for a bitcoin debit card and just found this spectrocoin website very useful for that. But once more and more people start using bitcoin then it will be accepted in the stores as well i guess.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:19:24 PM

Even here in my country there few merchant who accepted bitcoin here, also people are not quite familiar with it.  But in some other form of payment through merchant who  accepted bitcoin here bitcoin user had a chance to send money to their love ones, friends, and family, and can also do payment in billings,and can transfer money from bitcoin to bank.

Exactly, At present, there is no direct option for payments through bitcoin, either we have to convert bitcoin to fiat currency and we can easily pay our bills. Because most of the merchants even don't know what is bitcoin here in our country also, so right now in the present situation directly we cannot pay anything with bitcoin. The only option we have to convert them to fiat.
As said few countries have got increased number of bitcoin users and merchants accepting bitcoin into their business. It's good to promote with our forum such initiations. Even merchants are not accepting directly, they depend upon some service provider who exchange and pay to merchants in terms of fiat.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:52:21 PM

Same with my country we can use easily bitcoin to pay our utility bills online than wasting money for gas we don't needs to convert our bitcoin when we really want to save it we can use our web wallets to restored our bitcoin where there are chance to earn more profit just holding them. Let's wait for serveral years and lets see what happen to our economices
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

Same with my country we can use easily bitcoin to pay our utility bills online than wasting money for gas we don't needs to convert our bitcoin when we really want to save it we can use our web wallets to restored our bitcoin where there are chance to earn more profit just holding them. Let's wait for serveral years and lets see what happen to our economices

The above mate is saying that he cannot use bitcoins directly for making any payments and he needs to convert it to fiat first to spend them as there is no acceptance of bitcoins yet in his country.

And you are saying that you can easily use bitcoins for making payments without converting them to fiat your statement doesn't goes with the statement of the above mate as your statement is totally opposite to what he is saying.

As in my country even I don't find any place to spend my bitcoins directly and if I have to spend them then I need to convert it to my local currency first and then spend.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
patrickmh

Activity: 336

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

hi   
      is their any  bitcoin investment plans.  to  earn  huge bitcoin, 

please  assist  me...      thank  you.....

You will find many investment plans on different sites online but its not worth to invest your money in it as there is no guarantee that they will pay you in long run and will run away with your money and they will make all possible efforts to attract the people by showing unrealistic results to gain the confidence of people and many would get trapped in those offers but a person who is smart will never prefer to invest in those sites as he is well aware that it would be a waste of money.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: