Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84758 times)
CryptoStake

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:30:40 AM

be carefull, i hope not end like this!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.msg10726977#msg10726977
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.msg11599409#msg11599409

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:59:57 AM

These concerns were addressed in a previous post and Chris explained already...
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:39:50 PM

hi Chris, please try to make the funding more user friendly. I'm sure it's easy for tech savvy but not regular people like myself.
Thanks,

Ben

Hello Ben,

I have been working closely with Ronny and the Openledger team as they are completely overhauling the Openledger and CCEDK platforms.  The UX design issues were not anticipated to cause problems, but as people have complained about the ease of use, I have expressed these concerns to Ronny.

The thing is, a UX design change will require testing and a lot of planning to make something completely different.  That planning has already started, but it is not the only thing happening, so it is not the only thing that needs to change, but it is on the list.  In order for a change like that to be implemented effectively, it won't be haphazard, so understand that the message has been relayed.

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:46:55 PM

Press Release out about Bitland:

New Blockchain Initiative Bitland is Putting Land on the Ledger in Ghana

0ctavian

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:02:23 PM

Hey Chris, Youre doin a great job on here, very active.

I also had some problems/confusion with Openledger before. I dont think its very user friendly.

Will there be a own Bitland wallet for the Cadastrals after the ICO ended?

Thank you sir!  Much appreciated!

Yes, we will be working with Openledger to create a Bitland branded wallet.  We will be working closely with Openledger to develop all of the blockchain related aspects of the project.  Part of the reason we partnered with Openledger is so that we will have long term support not only with the token support, but the blockchain support as well.  The Openledger team is constantly making updates and trying to stay ahead of the natural problems that come with software development.  

Also, the concerns with the user-friendliness of the UX have not gone unnoticed.  I have been talking with Ronny to try and come up with some new approaches to the UX that we will likely try to test with the Bitland wallet, and if they are well received during Beta-testing, we will move forward with those changes to the interface.

Don't forget to participate in the Twitter campaign, to earn 25 Cadastrals for participating with the chance for 5 people to win 1,000 Cadastrals a piece!  5 days left!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/tabalitigi/no_tagline_zpslqsbcwqc.png

Cheers!

Chris

Sounds good, thanks for the answer!
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:29:21 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 06:40:51 PM by IOTUSA

Lots of people cashed out when BTC hit 1$. But more started to invest in it at that time. Now who do you think were the winners?  

This is a great point!  Now, I understand that going from 10,000 Satoshi to 30,000 Satoshi is a 3X increase, but when you translate it to USD, you see that increase is actually negligible, as it's going from $.04 to $.12.  

If it were going from $1 to $3, even though it's the same percentage increase, the increase in actual cost is MUCH more drastic.

So, like I said, while a 3X increase SEEMS like a lot without the context of the actual values, we are talking about going from $.04 to $.12.

if we started at $1 and went to $1.25, that would be a 125% increase, but would actually increase MORE than what we are doing, as $.25 increase is clearly more than an $.08 increase.  

In this case, the percentages are kind of misleading.

Cheers!

Chris

That doesn't make any sense at all. A percent increase is a percent increase no matter what denomination. 0.04 - 0.012 is exactly the same as $4000 - $12000 and a ridiculously bad way of handling an ICO since you won't get any money at all during phase 2 because of the simple fact that Phase 1 purchasers can dump their coins at 3 x profit, at the same price Phase 2 people buy at. It's not about 'how great the project is', it's about simple math. And if you don't understand that, you shouldn't deal in crypto at all. You can easily check successful ICO's and see how they have staggered their price. Trust me, not a single one has a 2 step process with a 300% increase.

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 07:06:10 PM

=

That doesn't make any sense at all. A percent increase is a percent increase no matter what denomination. 0.04 - 0.012 is exactly the same as $4000 - $12000 and a ridiculously bad way of handling an ICO since you won't get any money at all during phase 2 because of the simple fact that Phase 1 purchasers can dump their coins at 3 x profit, at the same price Phase 2 people buy at. It's not about 'how great the project is', it's about simple math. And if you don't understand that, you shouldn't deal in crypto at all. You can easily check successful ICO's and see how they have staggered their price. Trust me, not a single one has a 2 step process with a 300% increase.

Saying that 300% increase is 300% increase is completely disingenuous.  If you are saying that going from $.04 to $.12 is the same as going from $4000 to $12,000 because they are the same percentage, then there is no convincing you.

It is not the same at all.

If you're concerned that people are making $.08 more, sorry.

$.08 is not equal to $8,000 increase.  That is simply an absurd comparison.

Also, crypto is less than 10 years old.  There are no "traditions".

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 11:56:33 PM

Someone messaged me about my assertion about the 300% being "equal" no matter what values you are presenting.  That is complete absurdity.

Asserting that "all 300% are equal" is a fundamental misunderstanding of mathematics.  Saying that the percentage proportion is the same as the integral proportion is one thing, but that does not necessarily reflect the change in direct value.  Meaning, that going from $3-$12 is unquestionably %300 increase, but it is also an increase of $8.  Going from an increase of $.04 to $.12 is $.08.

The difference in actual value is 100X.  $8 is 100 X $.08.

Trying to make the difference in value the same is either disingenuous, trolling, or that person does not understand "values".

Equating a difference of $.08 and $8,000 because the change in values were "proportionally" the same is a stretch of logic at best, and complete trolling at worst.

Also, the person who tried to call me out on my math presented this:
0.04 - 0.012 is exactly the same as $4000 - $12000

If you look carefully, .04 to .012 represents a DECREASE in value...those decimal points are important when trying to make a point.

Cheers!

Chris

Block By Block

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:32:27 AM

Someone messaged me about my assertion about the 300% being "equal" no matter what values you are presenting.  That is complete absurdity.

Asserting that "all 300% are equal" is a fundamental misunderstanding of mathematics.  Saying that the percentage proportion is the same as the integral proportion is one thing, but that does not necessarily reflect the change in direct value.  Meaning, that going from $3-$12 is unquestionably %300 increase, but it is also an increase of $8.  Going from an increase of $.04 to $.12 is $.08.

Trying to make the difference in value the same is either disingenuous, trolling, or that person does not understand "values".

Equating a difference of $.08 and $8,000 because the change in values were "proportionally" the same is a stretch of logic at best, and complete trolling at worst.

Cheers!

Chris

The % increase is the same regardless of it starting at $0.08 or $8000. However, it is incorrect to say that the increase is the same for all mathematical aspects, as Tabali tigi has said. From an actual value increase, $0.04 - $0.12 is much less of an increase than $3 - $12. Provided Bitland can actually work with locals and the local government, this project has some potential. Technical expertise and blockchain technology will not be as important (at least initially) as actual time being put in to develop relations for Bitland with Ghana and setting up the necessary foundations for Bitland.
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448

Ben2016

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:32:25 AM

hi Chris, we all want this project to be successful . Most successful ICOs have 20-30% increase in each phase. I think you should keep cool and consider this as a better way to make this project grow.
Sincerely,
Ben

If you look carefully, .04 to .012 represents a DECREASE in value...those decimal points are important when trying to make a point.

Cheers!

Chris

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:01:23 AM

Running another ICO scam Chris?  What will you say when you screw people this time?

You all killed this project.

You are not "shareholders", and to act like you are is either disingenuous or displays an extreme lack of understanding. 

After all this time, only two people have ever contacted our team beyond this thread.  None of you ever wanted this project to succeed, so stop pretending.

You don't talk to grown men like this, and expect a positive response right?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone still posting in this thread is just doing it out of pure malice.

Chris

People that gave you btc were shareholders idiot.

Cheers

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:46:57 AM

Look interesting as well as scam for me. Will keep watching though.
Ps. Dev team need to build the professional look.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:54:14 AM

It is a scam.

BogdanCo

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:48:47 AM

It is a scam.

You researched the project for 2 weeks and then done your due diligence and came to this conclusion? Or?

Edit: I get it now: you posted only for your rise signature...
mickey_miner

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:15:34 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:05:15 PM by mickey_miner

It is a scam.

You researched the project for 2 weeks and then done your due diligence and came to this conclusion? Or?

It is scam from a scammer.  People were scammed by this asshole.  I bought assholes last scam and lost btc.  Here is email between us.  He promised on  8/18/2014  a wallet in day or two.  There was never any wallet just a scam for btc.  Anyone giving btc to this scammer will lose the btc.  chris bates is a lying scammer.

Here is link to another chris bates scam called prozcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.0

apart from trolls/fud etc.. does that mean you are not working on it anymore? or are there still plans for the future?

I don't know what you mean apart from the trolls/fud.  They killed any momentum this project ever had last year, and there is no recovering from that.  Anyone who is pretending to be concerned about this project "now" is pretty condescending to me as far as I'm concerned.  I am very much done with this project, because of the toxic culture that was dominating crypto last year.  Anything associated with that year is tarnished because of them, and is unrecoverable.  This is a result of people taking the word of trolls as gospel.  I have no interest in basically volunteering "my" time for ungrateful and hateful people.  There is nothing but vitriol here, and part of the reason we tried to move away from here in the first place.  We had a forum that no one contacted us on or used.  Now people are saying they "believe in the project"...?  Yeah...No...

As well, the way people feel entitled to talk down to "me" or any of us for that matter...No...not happening...I won't take part in that...

Chris

You are a jerk.  You raised money for this project then did absolutely nothing except make some crappy website.  Now you blame others for your complete incompetence and inability to get anything done.  

Are you going to be refunding the people that you took money from?

You sold prozcoin on CryptoShoppers website.  Have you properly claimed that revenue with the IRS?  You likely violated FinCen rules as well as SEC requirements.  Don't come on here with your smug attitude when you are the one that took peoples money.  The nerve of you.  If you're being talked down to it's because you deserve it.

Back in August you promised a wallet in a few days.  You never delivered on that just as you never delivered on anything.  If the coin failed it's your fault for being unable to make it work.  You are an ignorant SOB and to come on here and disrespect people that basically handed you money in good faith is beyond reprehensible.  I'd like to finish this by saying one more thing.  GO TO HELL ASSHOLE.

Re: ProzCoin purchase confirmation
REPLYREPLY ALLFORWARD
Mark as unread

Chris Bates <xxxxxx@xxxx.com>
Mon 8/18/2014 4:15 PM
Inbox
To:
Mickey Miner;
Our dev is working on our wallet and should have it in the next day our so.

Chris

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Mickey Miner <xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com> wrote:
​Got it!

What are the options for putting on a local wallet?  If any at this time.

Thanks
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 2:15 PM
To: Mickey Miner
Subject: Re: ProzCoin purchase confirmation

103,627 Proz sent!

Should arrive shortly.

Chris

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Mickey Miner <xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com> wrote:
I just purchased some ProzCoins.

Here is my omniwallet bitcoin address:

1HXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXECoXxxxxxxx

And here is the payment ID from coinpayments:

xxxxx3xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8xxxx7aa2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

--
Chris Bates
Co-founder of Coin Proz
Co-founder of Cryptoshoppers

http://coinproz.com/
http://cryptoshoppers.com/

--
Chris Bates
Co-founder of Coin Proz

Cheers you scammer  Did you think people would forget?

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
BogdanCo

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:26:29 AM

It is a scam.

Cheers you scammer  Did you think people would forget?

Yes man we know about this Chris explained already:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434155.msg14606991#msg14606991

Now, if it's not true then post valid prof that he is a scammer.
cardiganss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:27:39 AM

What to do? Scam or not? Project seems good...
CryptoStake

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:33:40 AM

It is a scam.

It is scam from a scammer.  People were scammed by this asshole.  I bought assholes last scam and lost btc.  Here is email between us.  He promised on  8/18/2014  a wallet in day or two.  There was never any wallet just a scam for btc.  Anyone giving btc to this scammer will lose the btc.  chris bates is a lying scammer.

Here is link to another chris bates scam called prozcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.0

apart from trolls/fud etc.. does that mean you are not working on it anymore? or are there still plans for the future?

I don't know what you mean apart from the trolls/fud.  They killed any momentum this project ever had last year, and there is no recovering from that.  Anyone who is pretending to be concerned about this project "now" is pretty condescending to me as far as I'm concerned.  I am very much done with this project, because of the toxic culture that was dominating crypto last year.  Anything associated with that year is tarnished because of them, and is unrecoverable.  This is a result of people taking the word of trolls as gospel.  I have no interest in basically volunteering "my" time for ungrateful and hateful people.  There is nothing but vitriol here, and part of the reason we tried to move away from here in the first place.  We had a forum that no one contacted us on or used.  Now people are saying they "believe in the project"...?  Yeah...No...

As well, the way people feel entitled to talk down to "me" or any of us for that matter...No...not happening...I won't take part in that...

Chris

You are a jerk.  You raised money for this project then did absolutely nothing except make some crappy website.  Now you blame others for your complete incompetence and inability to get anything done. 

Are you going to be refunding the people that you took money from?

You sold prozcoin on CryptoShoppers website.  Have you properly claimed that revenue with the IRS?  You likely violated FinCen rules as well as SEC requirements.  Don't come on here with your smug attitude when you are the one that took peoples money.  The nerve of you.  If you're being talked down to it's because you deserve it.

Back in August you promised a wallet in a few days.  You never delivered on that just as you never delivered on anything.  If the coin failed it's your fault for being unable to make it work.  You are an ignorant SOB and to come on here and disrespect people that basically handed you money in good faith is beyond reprehensible.  I'd like to finish this by saying one more thing.  GO TO HELL ASSHOLE.

Re: ProzCoin purchase confirmation
REPLYREPLY ALLFORWARD
Mark as unread

Chris Bates <xxxxxx@xxxx.com>
Mon 8/18/2014 4:15 PM
Inbox
To:
Mickey Miner;
Our dev is working on our wallet and should have it in the next day our so.

Chris

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Mickey Miner <xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com> wrote:
​Got it!

What are the options for putting on a local wallet?  If any at this time.

Thanks
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 2:15 PM
To: Mickey Miner
Subject: Re: ProzCoin purchase confirmation

103,627 Proz sent!

Should arrive shortly.

Chris

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:04 PM, Mickey Miner <xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com> wrote:
I just purchased some ProzCoins.

Here is my omniwallet bitcoin address:

1AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXApjfxxxxxxx

And here is the payment ID from coinpayments:

xxxxx1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4xxxx4b15xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

--
Chris Bates
Co-founder of Coin Proz

--
Chris Bates
Co-founder of Coin Proz

Cheers you scammer  Did you think people would forget?

You're right!
He taking money from us with proz project
mickey_miner

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:14:00 AM

Just an FYI, some of these people were involved in an ICO for another coin, Prozcoin.

Here was L. Christopher Bates last message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.msg10724258#msg10724258

So he only had to respond to two messages, yet kept all the ICO funds.  Same thing might happen here.
Thanks for the info. I wasnt aware of it.

That is a complete misrepresentation of what went down.  Everyone who bought into Prozcoin got their tokens bought back from them by Tim Frost.  He made sure to compensate EVERY holder of Prozcoin that supported the project.  By the time that post had come up in the thread, people had been bought out for over 3 months, and there were no people holding Prozcoin.  The thread was overrun by trolls, and that is who that response was to.

I have the transaction logs for everything including the buybacks.

The community support was great for that project, it was just underfunded.  The people who participated were all compensated, which is why THEY aren't the ones bringing this up.  If you go read the entire thread, you'll see exactly what happened.

Cheers!

Chris

Ha ha.  You just prove you a liar!  You say everyone got refunded?  You forget that you make this post saying where the btc went?  You give breakdown of btc raised.  From 56 BTC you refund 12 btc?  To who?  Fake account you controlled?  People with prozcoin were stuck with worthless prozcoin that could not move because you never provide wallet like you said, Omni wallet shut down, C-cex delisted.  There was no way to move coins from c-cex so coins were lost.   prozcoin was a scam like this is a scam.   

We would like to officially announce the Coin Proz project is coming to an end. We appreciated all the support we had for the project but we are unable to continue working on it. The bitcoin we raised from the token sale was used to re-develop coinproz.com Until recently we have tried to find ways to keep the project alive. Now the entire team has decided to close the project officially.

In October we were starting to run low on Bitcoin to help fund our Developer. The team continued to look for additional ways to raise capital to continue developing coinproz.com. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful in raising significant additional development capital.

We had ambitious plans of creating an all encompassing social media site for the crypto community and we were stretched too thin financially. We appreciate all the support from the community and we are sorry we could not deliver the project we had envisioned.

The team cannot afford to keep working on the Coin Proz project but we open up the offer to let someone from the community to take it over what Shannon has created. If interested or you have questions please email Tim Frost at coinproz@gmail.com or Shannon Code at genecyber@gmail.com regarding taking over the project.

Here is a breakdown on how the bitcoin was distributed.
We received a total of 56.6 Bitcoin from Prozcoin token sale.
31 Bitcoin worth $12,000 Shannon Code received to develop coinproz.com
12 Bitcoin was used for refunds and buyback for Proz
5.5 Bitcoin was compensation to other team members for contribution
The balance was used to pay for operational costs and payment of debt

Anyone who has any Prozcoin needs to remove it from C-CEX by June 30. Any prozcoin remaining on there will never be recovered. An email will be sent out to all accounts that hold Prozcoin on C-CEX to notify them.

If you paid $12,000 for shit coinproz.com site it proves you incompetent.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 11:43:04 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 12:17:04 PM by tabali tigi

Anyone who is claiming to be a holder of Prozcoin, please provide proof, as the Prozcoin project was closed out officially and had everyone who participated bought out.  If you are asserting that you are a holder of Prozcoin, please prove it.  I am calling you a liar and a slanderer.  That project had the original supporters compensated.  Also, if you are trying to point fingers at "me", then I know you are doing nothing but trying to ruin this project, as I was "Chief Communications Officer" for Prozcoin, and handled community relations.  Every time someone alludes to "where the money from Prozcoin went", you never see "my name" on that list, because I barely was paid 4 bitcoin for my work on that project.  It was mostly volunteer work for me, so if you're trying to call me a "scammer", you're going to have to somehow show where "I" actually got money from that project.  I put hundreds of hours into Prozcoin, only to have people who had no interest in the project try to ruin it for whatever reason.  Then you see it perpetually continue without any proof or grounds to continue these claims.  They hide behind anonymity and slander my name, meanwhile I have been active in crypto for the last 3 years and put my identity out in 2014.  

So again, if you are going to call me a scammer, please provide some proof besides a failed project.  You are literally breaking the law, and only doing so because you are protected by anonymity.  If I had more time to devote, I would get a slander lawyer on this, but as of now it's not really worth the money.

Cryptostake is a faceless slanderer with no proof other than the fact he has been trolling me and my projects since 2014.  

Everyone should see, this is what developers have to deal with.  These people who can easily find that I have two master's degrees, or that I have been working in machine learning for almost a decade now.  But these people will call me a "scammer", with no identity, and hurl slander without any repercussions.  I know the people reading are smart enough to see past it, but it is this negativity and baseless accusation hurling that creates a parasitic culture in crypto.  This type of person is what makes "the masses" run away from crypto.

Not only am I working with Bitland, I am a community leader for Synereo.  Please understand that you can find plenty of information on the "google" to learn about my accomplishments and accolades.  I have accomplished too much to have some faceless slanderer tarnish my name.

Chris

Edit:

Anyone notice that "Cryptostake" is posting messages from "MickeyMiner" inbox?

So, the person clearly using two profiles to troll a community is to be trusted?

LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: