Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84763 times)
marechoux

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:36:29 PM

Ok cool, i should be there then.

I saw that registration are from 1st of June, I hope it will be free or at least not too expensive Smiley

Pour la bierre j'accepte l'invitation Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:44:00 AM

Not sure if anyone has seen the news today about Deloitte investing in blockchain startups, but the Netexplo awards were put on in partnership with Deloitte.  They are one  of the major reasons Bitland has been getting so much press in Europe, and part of the reason we will be presenting at two more conferences in France in June, one in Paris and the other in Aix-en-Provence.  More details to come!

Cheers!

Chris

I was not familiar with this one, so thanks for sharing!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 12:08:55 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 12:37:59 PM by tabali tigi

I am happy to announce that as Bitland is an official partner of Openledger, since Openledger is a platform that will be a Crypto-Crowdfunding platform, 5% of all crowdfunds on Openledger will be put towards purchasing Cadastrals as a hedge alongside Digix and DAOHub.  This means that the Cadastral community will now benefit from any crowdsale that takes place on Openledger in the future.

You can read more in this article that just came out today:

CCEDK evolves: the Decentralized Conglomerate

Danish exchange CCEDK is to relaunch as an enterprise crypto ecosystem engine

The days were when it was enough to run an exchange. MtGox (we pronounce its name in a whisper) was responsible for some 70% of the bitcoin market, until it imploded in February 2014. Today, the proliferation of services means that exchanges have to offer added value in order to attract and retain customers: liquidity, leverage, wallet services, trading tools and, more and more, a combination of such facilities.

The resulting process is one of Convergence: different elements of the crypto world are increasingly being brought together into a single hub, meaning that users have everything they need under the one roof.

‘Convergence: that’s the buzzword for the idea that you can have a separate phone, camera, MP3 player, clock, diary, GPS and coffee maker – but isn’t it handy when they all come in the same device? (Ok, not the coffee maker. Yet.)’

This is exactly what Danish exchange CCEDK intends with its forthcoming relaunch.

Blockchain ecosystem

After months of work behind the scenes, CCEDK – Denmark’s first and foremost crypto exchange – will spend several weeks offline to allow a major upgrade to its services. The extensive programme of improvement is the culmination of numerous partnerships and new initiatives, which will benefit traders and businesses in diverse ways upon relaunch. Trading will cease at the end of May, allowing June for withdrawals – during which time the exchange will receive a significant overhaul and integration with key new services, including OpenLedger, BitTeaser Blockchain Advertising Network, and the Obits Bloggers’ Club 500.

CCEDK will relaunch on 1 July with a redesigned website and a new set of services, including escrow facilities, crowdfunding, marketing and even issuance of assets on behalf of interested parties. While the company will keep the same acronym, it will now be called ‘Crypto-Coins Enterprise Denmark’. The CCEDK portal will act as the investment knowledge hub for the Decentralized Conglomerate, which currently includes Openledger, Obits, BitTeaser and other blockchain-based projects.

Gateway to OpenLedger

At this point, CCEDK will transition from hosting an exchange to operating as support for the OpenLedger project by becoming a service center and fiat gateway for the platform. This will consolidate the volumes of the two exchanges, while giving CCEDK a new position as the entry point for start-ups or businesses looking to raise funds – offering vital knowledge and experience, and enabling developers to serve end users better. Users who do not retrieve their funds from CCEDK before July 1st will still be able to access all available assets on OpenLedger or have them sent to the address of their choice.

Supporting Enterprise

As part of its new offering, CCEDK will sell ICO packages to businesses seeking to raise funds, as a way to generate revenues for Openledger and CCEDK. It will offer tiered packages that come with different levels of advertising and blogging support. The basic package will include creation of a token, a fixed number of blog articles written about the company from the Obits Bloggers’ Club 500, and a number of BitTeaser advertisements; higher-tier packages will enjoy increased advertising and blogging support. A proportion of the revenues from consulting and selling ICO packages will flow into OBITS and BitTeaser, as supporting assets, whilst another allocation will be made to holders of a new asset, ICOO.

ICOO launch

20 May will see the launch of the crowdfunding campaign for a brand new initiative, ICOO. ICO season is back in full swing, and this innovative new asset will allow holders to benefit from future ICOs by investing in them and making proxy tokens available to trade before they launch. The fund will purchase assets from supported ICOs and create tokens representing these on OpenLedger in the period before the official release of the project. As with other new projects, a proportion of ICOO assets are reserved for OBITS – a catch-all asset representing all current and future initiatives in the CCEDK network. ICOO funds will be distributed across several other key projects, aside from team funding: BitTeaser advertising network, Obits-based blogging network, the DGX gold asset, the Cadastral land contract asset, as well as a reserve buffer and implementation budget.

‘While the plan for CCEDK is to create an ecosystem that supports blossoming start-ups with blockchain-powered security and built-in marketing support, the greater goal is to establish an engine that truly reflects what the market wants, and puts capital where the market demands,’ states Ronny Boesing, CEO of CCEDK. ‘The Decentralized Conglomerate will help accelerate industry through a coordinated Enterprise secured by the blockchain – but is ultimately powered and driven by its people.’

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:38:15 PM

What"s their website?
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 05:51:18 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 07:10:15 PM by tabali tigi

What"s their website?

Icoo.io

ccedk.com will be launching ICOO May 20th, and then relaunching the website july 1

Also, Bitland on Bitcoin Rush today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuKTHV5hcac

Cheers!

Chris

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:32:36 PM

Interesting ICO will research it more.
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:38:13 PM

Don't forget to take part in the Twitter Campaign:

Cheers!

Chris

Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448

Ben2016

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:48:36 PM

Cheers!

Chris
hi Chris, awesome project. Too bad I heard it today. Just one comment, from 10,000 Satoshi to
30,000 Satoshi ! Don't you think it's not fair ( 300% increase in the price).

Anyway, best of luck !

Ben

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 09:34:38 PM

Cheers!

Chris
hi Chris, awesome project. Too bad I heard it today. Just one comment, from 10,000 Satoshi to

Anyway, best of luck !

Ben

Not sure what the complaints are about.  The 30,000 Satoshi price is EXTREMELY undervalued, as it was at 10,000 Satoshi.  If you think it's going to stay anywhere near 30,000 Satoshi long term, then you have not read our plans.  The long term goal is to get 1 Cadastral at roughly the equal of what a plot of land would cost.  30,000 Satoshi is roughly $.12-$.13.  

Any unsold tokens will be sold at an incremental daily increase through Omni after June 1.  

Not only is this "fair", people have still not yet missed the boat whatsoever.  I have been wondering why people are treating "Phase 2" as if it's the end, and just holding.  That is a terrible move.

Now, the entire reason we are starting in Ghana is because you can get some REALLY good land/building rental prices for great deals, and thus using disparate economies to establish an economic development system based on Smart Contracts.  The Decentralized Conglomerate is not the same as the DAO, but it has more association with legitimate businesses that already have a built in revenue system.

The way that "crypto" is going become valuable is by becoming tied to real world assets.  We are doing just that in Ghana, and at the end of the project, Cadastrals will be the de facto currency of this system.

Like I said, 30,000 Satoshi is not only fair, it is deliberately valued low to allow for growth with our project.  By the time we complete the Ghana pilot, we are anticipating that the token will be at least 300,000 Satoshi based on the plan to take money earned from government contracts and put 20% of the profits into Cadastrals.

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 10:03:05 PM

Think of it this way:

Bitland will be a combination of Kiva, Kickstarter, and an auditing organization to keep tabs on investments and be the liaison to new governments to secure contracts.  

Governments give out contracts to implement systems like this, and not sure if anyone saw but India just completely overhauled their land registry policy.  When we were in Paris for the Netexplo awards, we presented with Professor Amita Singh who is the Chairperson for the Centre for the Study of Law and Governance in New Dehli, and she was excited to see solutions like Bitland being made possible, as land tenure title tracking is a major global problem, and not just in Ghana.  We have been in discussions with multiple government representatives from other countries besides Ghana, so expansion is not a matter of "if", but a matter of "when".

Bitland is only gaining traction, and will be presenting at multiple conferences in France within the next two months.

Cheers!

Chris

Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:00:23 AM

Cheers!

Chris

Anyway, best of luck !

Ben

Not sure what the complaints are about.  The 30,000 Satoshi price is EXTREMELY undervalued, as it was at 10,000 Satoshi.  If you think it's going to stay anywhere near 30,000 Satoshi long term, then you have not read our plans.  The long term goal is to get 1 Cadastral at roughly the equal of what a plot of land would cost.  30,000 Satoshi is roughly $.12-$.13.  

Any unsold tokens will be sold at an incremental daily increase through Omni after June 1.  

Not only is this "fair", people have still not yet missed the boat whatsoever.  I have been wondering why people are treating "Phase 2" as if it's the end, and just holding.  That is a terrible move.

Now, the entire reason we are starting in Ghana is because you can get some REALLY good land/building rental prices for great deals, and thus using disparate economies to establish an economic development system based on Smart Contracts.  The Decentralized Conglomerate is not the same as the DAO, but it has more association with legitimate businesses that already have a built in revenue system.

The way that "crypto" is going become valuable is by becoming tied to real world assets.  We are doing just that in Ghana, and at the end of the project, Cadastrals will be the de facto currency of this system.

Like I said, 30,000 Satoshi is not only fair, it is deliberately valued low to allow for growth with our project.  By the time we complete the Ghana pilot, we are anticipating that the token will be at least 300,000 Satoshi based on the plan to take money earned from government contracts and put 20% of the profits into Cadastrals.

Cheers!

Chris
Chris, I think it's more about psychology of knowing ten days or so ago my 1 BTC could have got me 3 times as much. I just think either 10,000 was a very low start or jumping to 3X that much looks a bit not reasonable.

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:29:47 AM

Cheers!

Chris

Anyway, best of luck !

Ben

Cheers!

Chris
Chris, I think it's more about psychology of knowing ten days or so ago my 1 BTC could have got me 3 times as much. I just think either 10,000 was a very low start or jumping to 3X that much looks a bit not reasonable.

Lots of people cashed out when BTC hit 1$. But more started to invest in it at that time. Now who do you think were the winners? 
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:37:25 AM

Hi, I'm trying to participate but the Bitshares now is version 2.0.160514 is the newest version and doesn't have a CCEDK and all the tutorials are for the old version.

Could you guys help ?

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:34:45 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 12:33:30 PM by tabali tigi

Hi, I'm trying to participate but the Bitshares now is version 2.0.160514 is the newest version and doesn't have a CCEDK and all the tutorials are for the old version.

Could you guys help ?

Hello,

If you want to purchase Cadastrals in any of the following currencies, you can send the funds directly to the addresses listed below.  Please send an image showing the send transaction to ChrisBates01@gmail.com after the funds have been sent.

BTC: 1G4bYLh8V2jFhCepBGZxxBLoSeNhwWa1xQ

ETH: 0x142fD6DB77331447A7af7b7eE8cE214fC1B80f8c

doge: DBbc4ngz7mvnZyqWicW7GeXyGueTApZvwG

dash: XdszMCifyXNCaGijjma9AAhnb9uHdX9xmx

litecoin: LLHvuE73CqXUCGgFYW7yKiYpyxUGgtPg4X

BKS: 8PAS5ZhqrDiE3Tw4b1QhJWyDMoXUhpQoSN

nbt:  BTLYWcbvH2e38HyyoFeXF3aBXRNxvuEoaQ

Currently, CCEDK is going through an overhaul, and is transitioning their exchange to Openledger.  If you go to Openledger and create an account, you can also go through the process of creating your account, loading it with BTC, then sending it to CCEDK.ESCROW.

Register New Account

If you have any further problems, please contact me directly at Chrisbates01@gmail.com

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:37:43 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 11:53:24 AM by tabali tigi

Lots of people cashed out when BTC hit 1$. But more started to invest in it at that time. Now who do you think were the winners?  

This is a great point!  Now, I understand that going from 10,000 Satoshi to 30,000 Satoshi is a 3X increase, but when you translate it to USD, you see that increase is actually negligible, as it's going from $.04 to $.12.  

If it were going from $1 to $3, even though it's the same percentage increase, the increase in actual cost is MUCH more drastic.

So, like I said, while a 3X increase SEEMS like a lot without the context of the actual values, we are talking about going from $.04 to $.12.

if we started at $1 and went to $1.25, that would be a 125% increase, but would actually increase MORE than what we are doing, as $.25 increase is clearly more than an $.08 increase. 

In this case, the percentages are kind of misleading.

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:04:47 PM

The instructions to participate in the ICO are almost the same, but instead of going to "CCEDK", now you go to "Openledger" on the new interface.

Cheers!

Chris

0ctavian

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:50:44 PM

Hey Chris, Youre doin a great job on here, very active.

I also had some problems/confusion with Openledger before. I dont think its very user friendly.

Will there be a own Bitland wallet for the Cadastrals after the ICO ended?
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:01:19 PM

Hey Chris, Youre doin a great job on here, very active.

I also had some problems/confusion with Openledger before. I dont think its very user friendly.

Will there be a own Bitland wallet for the Cadastrals after the ICO ended?

Thank you sir!  Much appreciated!

Yes, we will be working with Openledger to create a Bitland branded wallet.  We will be working closely with Openledger to develop all of the blockchain related aspects of the project.  Part of the reason we partnered with Openledger is so that we will have long term support not only with the token support, but the blockchain support as well.  The Openledger team is constantly making updates and trying to stay ahead of the natural problems that come with software development.  

Also, the concerns with the user-friendliness of the UX have not gone unnoticed.  I have been talking with Ronny to try and come up with some new approaches to the UX that we will likely try to test with the Bitland wallet, and if they are well received during Beta-testing, we will move forward with those changes to the interface.

Don't forget to participate in the Twitter campaign, to earn 25 Cadastrals for participating with the chance for 5 people to win 1,000 Cadastrals a piece!  5 days left!

Cheers!

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:54:40 PM

very nice project here, keep up the good work.
will buy me some more in this round as i start more and more to realize how big this could go.

Thank you sir!

We try not to use hyperbole, and overhype the potential, but when you see it...you see it...

Cheers!

Chris

Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:33:47 AM

very nice project here, keep up the good work.
will buy me some more in this round as i start more and more to realize how big this could go.

Thank you sir!

We try not to use hyperbole, and overhype the potential, but when you see it...you see it...

Cheers!

Chris
hi Chris, please try to make the funding more user friendly. I'm sure it's easy for tech savvy but not regular people like myself.
Thanks,

Ben

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: