Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923800 times)
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:23:29 AM

Thanks guys.

This had me do this giveaway:

{
"blocks" : 61994,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 62.66981442,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

We are getting more miners!!

Wow! We'll contribute to the giveaway your running. Nothing too crazy but something is definitely in order.

Okay headed to bed. Be back on in a bit.

What do you mean "The design may be in any Graphical Media Format"? I whould like to partecipate but i don't really know where to start  Cheesy
It whould be great if you could provide the number/characteristics of the needed drawings; like "we need a 1200x800 background, a 600x600 logo etc."

Sorry about that!
1366x768 actually if possible for aNew splash screen (we will resize if anything and keep the aspect ratio.)
300x300 for tx out, tx in, mined tx, over menu icon, address book icon and so on.
Sorry for the loose reply we can get you exact details on a few hours after just about of rest Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:38:31 AM

Small Quick Giveaway!

How to participate: First, tweet this post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg14667891#msg14667891) with #ESP #Espers + If you want to write something more.

Second, send me in PM/Private message your hashrate and info of your equipment you are mining with.
Also ESP address is required of course.
Don't cheat, since i might ask some screenshots/proof.

Dev team has nothing to do with this, I do this out my own pocket to help raise awarness of ESPERS and cuz' i simply love this community.

If you want to share some espers through this giveaway, my signature has ESP address.

And lastly, this giveaway is in favor of small miners.

Giveaway starts now and is valid 12hours.

Do not post your info in this thread, PM only

At this point i have not yet decided amount that i'm going to share, but free is free, right?

Tweeted and PM sent.  And waiting for my coins Smiley
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:39:14 AM

Small Quick Giveaway!

How to participate: First, tweet this post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.msg14667891#msg14667891) with #ESP #Espers + If you want to write something more.

Second, send me in PM/Private message your hashrate and info of your equipment you are mining with.

Dev team has nothing to do with this, I do this out my own pocket to help raise awarness of ESPERS and cuz' i simply love this community.

If you want to share some espers through this giveaway, my signature has ESP address.

At this point i have not yet decided amount that i'm going to share, but free is free, right?

What about miner who tried but failed

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:42:17 AM

@Everyone,
We have raised the current Transaction size limitations from what they were previously, which caused outbound transactions issues past 160 inputs, to a more reasonable amount.
(we will release the specifics after further testing)

However after deliberating a way to solve this issue more concretely. We will being work on a Input-Compacting Functionality so that when your client Inputs reach the specified limit, The client will then compact the inputs into a single input before sending the transaction. Thus Greatly reducing the strain on the network.
We are still drawing up a White-Paper on how this will work, therefore this is a new concept that we will be working on to develop. Thus providing a much more suitable solution to the current issue at hand rather than the Semi-Hack fix of simply raising the Input limits.

We will also be updating our website and Opening Thread to include this as one of our new features.

The Tx Fee issue will also be resolved with a Fee of .01 applying to any Tx UNDER .01

In other news,
We are hosting a Contest (this is NOT the second-giveaway)
This contest will begin now And run until May 9th at 2400 UTC-12,
What the contest entails is a Client (Wallet) Re-Theme
Currently the client is bland and dull, We would like to spruce it up and make it nice. While allowing the community to have a chance to earn some more ESP by submiting their client design.

Rules
The rules are fairly simple;
One Design per participant,
The design may be in any Graphical Media Format,
The design Should include a Custom "spin" on Most if not all images within the current Client,
>>> All participants must Post their entry on the NEW BitcoinGarden Thread, >>>(Only one post per participant Please)<<<

There will be Three Winners Chosen by the Community with the prizes Totaling 500Mil ESP
1st Place = 300Mil AND Will be Implemented as the new Default theme for the client.
2nd Place= 150Mil AND will be implemented as an Optional Theme for users to select.
3rd Place= 50Mil And will receive an honorable mention.

PS. The second giveaway will commence after the contest has ended. This decision was made to allow us to develop more finite rules and a smoother giveaway experience for the second time around.
This will also allow us enough time to pay out anyone that is still missing from the First giveaway.

This is not for all.  So this type of contest can't improve ESPERS community.  Try to make giveaway for every one, which can attract more people to join with ESPERS community.
Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:44:50 AM

I'm going to use almost the entire amount of ESP that I will be able to gain in the second giveaway for a distribution among chinese people,let me know if someone have some projects in this regard!
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:46:07 AM

Thanks guys.

{
}

hi mate do i missed the giveaway? I just retweeted your post and PM you my esper add how i can still receive my freebie from you thank you for your kindness to this community keep it up and good luck to all espes holders.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Billyboy4022

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:50:25 AM

Is there a mining Calculator yet ?

I only just join this cool community and I found a block after 6 hours

Am I extremely lucky or should I be hitting more block ?

solo mining with 50 khash/s with a single i5 4670k

I miss out on the giveaway , would apparate is anyone want to share with me

EZZhoXGMQjm5HCyvJz7rmNd6whYsAiy9mq

This is my wallet and you can see i am mining and not sending them to a exchange
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:52:40 AM

Small Quick Giveaway!

Well, you should at least tweet and send me pm. I'll try to help you to mine.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:55:53 AM

Small Quick Giveaway!

Well, you should at least tweet and send me pm. I'll try to help you to mine.
I already tweet your pos mate and send you a pm for my hashrate but due to lack of knowledge how to insert my screenshot I don't know if I did it correctly how you consider my tweet mate. thank you in advance you are the best part of the community.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:01:18 AM

@Everyone,
We have raised the current Transaction size limitations from what they were previously, which caused outbound transactions issues past 160 inputs, to a more reasonable amount.
(we will release the specifics after further testing)

However after deliberating a way to solve this issue more concretely. We will being work on a Input-Compacting Functionality so that when your client Inputs reach the specified limit, The client will then compact the inputs into a single input before sending the transaction. Thus Greatly reducing the strain on the network.
We are still drawing up a White-Paper on how this will work, therefore this is a new concept that we will be working on to develop. Thus providing a much more suitable solution to the current issue at hand rather than the Semi-Hack fix of simply raising the Input limits.

We will also be updating our website and Opening Thread to include this as one of our new features.

The Tx Fee issue will also be resolved with a Fee of .01 applying to any Tx UNDER .01

In other news,
We are hosting a Contest (this is NOT the second-giveaway)
This contest will begin now And run until May 9th at 2400 UTC-12,
What the contest entails is a Client (Wallet) Re-Theme
Currently the client is bland and dull, We would like to spruce it up and make it nice. While allowing the community to have a chance to earn some more ESP by submiting their client design.

Rules
The rules are fairly simple;
One Design per participant,
The design may be in any Graphical Media Format,
The design Should include a Custom "spin" on Most if not all images within the current Client,
/forum/index.php?topic=7769.0]>>> All participants must Post their entry on the NEW BitcoinGarden Thread, >>>(Only one post per participant Please)<<<

There will be Three Winners Chosen by the Community with the prizes Totaling 500Mil ESP
1st Place = 300Mil AND Will be Implemented as the new Default theme for the client.
2nd Place= 150Mil AND will be implemented as an Optional Theme for users to select.
3rd Place= 50Mil And will receive an honorable mention.

PS. The second giveaway will commence after the contest has ended. This decision was made to allow us to develop more finite rules and a smoother giveaway experience for the second time around.
This will also allow us enough time to pay out anyone that is still missing from the First giveaway.
hi dev team...i was post my simple design on bitcoingarden thread post u check it...it simple but very meaning full image i was post...check id:- help me01 bitcoingarden......i think u like that
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 10:03:24 AM

Monoxide all done chk pls

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
EkimFlow

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:22:22 AM

Thanks guys.

{
}

Did the tweet and pm.

Now for the (newby)learning moment: i suppose you are referring to the difficulty (since it's in red), but what / how does this tell you something?

btw: Your giveaway is not "small", it's a big thing to be doing this at all. #Respect

greetz
E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:31:22 AM

Now for the (newby)learning moment: i suppose you are referring to the difficulty (since it's in red), but what / how does this tell you something?
The harder difficulty - less blocks you will find with your mEga aIsec v.5000FX  Grin
monoxide

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:40:23 AM

The harder difficulty - less blocks you will find with your mEga aIsec v.5000FX  Grin

Yes, I was referring to that difficult to mean that there are more miners and harder to get blocks.
In future this will help ESP value to raise more since it's harder to generate new coins.

I only sent coins after this giveaway ends, so don't send me pm "when do you get them".
Still around 8hrs left, keep 'em coming.
monoxide

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:53:55 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 12:00:49 PM by monoxide

Just found out that one guy is mining with a freaking TABLET!!!

I had to send him a little bonus for dedication since it impressed me so much.
That tells me how much you believe into this coin.

And fot the further note: No, from now on i don't give a damn if you are mining with your toothbrush, i won't send extra to anyone.
That was one time only.
Althou if you are working for the good of the community and your job is noticed, you never know, it might rain diamonds one day.

Edit:
Following users are in definetly:
nagatraju          
kaconk          
Billyboy4022        
SushiNoTomato        
newbitaltcoinminer  
E1337                
nPuBeT            
pi2u                
m33                
NumNim1978      
EkimFlow            
magalhanze          
bitwarrior
fikihafana
altcoininvestor    

Still waitng few people to reply me..

I'll update this post and list with more users when they get accepted.
E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:56:13 AM

And fot the further note: No, from now on i don't give a damn if you are mining with your toothbrush, i won't send extra to anyone.
That was one time only.
Althou if you are working for the good of the community and your job is noticed, you never know, it might rain diamonds one day.

It is sounds like joke, but this is future of crypto currency mining  Wink
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:57:10 AM

That was one time only.

wow thats a real dedication, the community of this coin is really amazing so far
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:58:22 AM

That was one time only.

wow thats a real dedication, the community of this coin is really amazing so far

Cant wait to have a cpuminer running on an iOS or android, would that be possible Devs? Smiley
Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:02:25 AM

That was one time only.

Cant wait to have a cpuminer running on an iOS or android, would that be possible Devs? Smiley

Well its not impossible but you wouldnt get any decent hasrate to make it worth it.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:04:51 AM

That was one time only.

Well its not impossible but you wouldnt get any decent hasrate to make it worth it.

Well I am thinking about those pile of old tablets running on android or even iOS to make them more useful in the long run Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: