Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:46:20 AM

You sent 100 million for 0.1 BTC? Or do you mean you sent 100 million for 1 BTC? or do you mean 10 million for 0.1 BTC?

Because 100 million for 0.1 BTC is ripping yourself off so badly.

I sent 100 millon for 0.1 BTC

At least future ESP users are warned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anoona

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:47:25 AM

USER MAMANIA I SEE IS A SCAMMER

I SENT 100 MILLON ESP FOR 0.1 BTC BUT DIDN'T RECEIVED NOTHING YET

TRADE WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822333

You took quite a big risk on doing this, you sent him the whole 100M instantly? You should have used some escrow , let us wait for his reason or things got delayed on his end. If not we can file a scam accusation for this account. Beware guys on dealing with Newbie accounts on this forum and not using any escrow.

My despair for obtain some BTC are so bit, I know my error, future users are warned.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:48:44 AM

This is private message I got from mama when I was trying to sell mine here:

mamania
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
(No subject)
« Sent to: philakone on: April 20, 2016, 11:29:38 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Hi,
i can buy all your Espers for 2.5 BTC
your password is changed and i have one more feedback than you.
so i would not send first.
if you want to sell it, send to my ESP: EXBcd98NxEmNjxSriu94WHR3btNTZasmxt
i will send you 2.5 BTC from localbitcoins, so it can take few minutes to settle.
If you are happy with that leave ESP hash id and your BTC address

------------------------------------

I'm not surprised you got ripped off if you did Smiley I didn't get a good vibe from him anyways and I'll gladly say that about him with confidence that I didn't trust him.

Also I'm kinda in disbelief because you said 100 million for 0.1 BTC but that doesn't add up. That would mean you sold each esper for 1/10th of a satoshi.

And your fault for not doing background research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=822333;sa=showPosts;start=160

I looked at most of his posts and they dont' add up. he's always trying to get something from someone or sell something. flags right there.

Due diligence is important. Sorry that happened, but absolutely 100% your own fault.
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:49:36 AM

You sent 100 million for 0.1 BTC? Or do you mean you sent 100 million for 1 BTC? or do you mean 10 million for 0.1 BTC?

this is what i mean...  Wink
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:49:53 AM

agree with you selling it for only .1btc you really ripping yourself even if you just got it from giveaway, so bad for you if that member scammed you
hope you learn a lesson by not using a escrow mate.

nPuBeT

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:52:48 AM

He also was trying to cheat on on me. But for me he was selling 600 mln esp,
My advice: do not trade here with anyone without escrow even with acc with Rep, it can be stolen or bought from acc vendors

Protect your money Grin
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:59:52 AM

LOL seems like only one person failed the test. Sorry man.

You know what's great about failing a test? You learn from them Smiley Like anything else where you make a mistake, you learn pretty damn fast. This is most likely your first experience in dealing with trust issues / fraud like this case.

Don't worry man. I'm sure everyone's been a victim of some sort before and we've all learned from them I guarantee you.

Think of this as a very costly lesson. You're probably kicking yourself in the ass because there were so many things you could've done differently. But now you know for next time.
tnrmedia

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:01:09 AM

I'd like to put this offer on the table:

1 ESP for 1/2 of 1 satoshi.

So for example instead of 100,000,000 = 1 BTC, I'd like to offer 200,000,000 = 1 BTC

Just simple trust. You can call me on the phone, take my address down, add me on facebook, find me on twitter, while doing this.

I have 500,000,000 ESPER and will accept 2.5 BTC for it. So even if you sold it at 1 satoshi, you'll have doubled your profit.

All that for 2.5 BTC.

Which exchange it is?
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:03:46 AM

Also a quick search of his name on bitcoin talk forum.. and he's part of tons of "scam" heading threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search2

Man... you didn't take one precaution at all. You were blinded by the BTC and went full into it. You kind of deserve to be scammed because you deserve the hard damn learned lesson.

Life's a bitch full of tough lessons.

Quote from: mamania on April 14, 2016, 11:28:49 AM
Quote from: ctlaltdefeat on April 13, 2016, 09:39:13 PM
Interesting to see that KWH, a "legendary" member of this site, has retained his trust rating on my account stating that it's bought/sold, despite the fact that the reference for the rating is this very thread which shows that I have regained control over my hacked account (as well as several unanswered PMs to him)  Shocked

Man you are a scammer. Remember what happen at 2014? Ha?
You was about to steal big money from our team.
2.6 BTC
I have all the proof, my chats with support and so on.
So shut up bitch and pay that man back his money for a stolen account
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:04:59 AM

I'd like to put this offer on the table:

1 ESP for 1/2 of 1 satoshi.

So for example instead of 100,000,000 = 1 BTC, I'd like to offer 200,000,000 = 1 BTC

Just simple trust. You can call me on the phone, take my address down, add me on facebook, find me on twitter, while doing this.

I have 500,000,000 ESPER and will accept 2.5 BTC for it. So even if you sold it at 1 satoshi, you'll have doubled your profit.

All that for 2.5 BTC.

Which exchange it is?

Novaexchange
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:05:28 AM

I would like to request the transaction log of both parties. until both parties put forth their side and proof please hold off any and all accusations.

To protect yourself in the future Cryptocoderz is willing to facilitate Escrow for large transactions. However we ultimately recommend exchanges for your day-to-day trade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:08:05 AM

I would like to request the transaction log of both parties. until both parties put forth their side and proof please hold off any and all accusations.

To protect yourself in the future Cryptocoderz is willing to facility Escrow for large transactions. However we ultimately recommend exchanges for your day-to-day trade.

There's no proof necessary man. I've already elaborated that this person has a history of being accused of scams in every thread he participates in. Just follow the links I've posted above.

Also the proof that he didn't send a mere $43 to obtain 100 million espers, which is valued at 1.0 BTC, 10x the amount he would've paid, easily implies that he scammed the seller.

Who the HECK wouldn't have been happy to pay $43 to get 100 million espers? Anyone legitimate person would've agreed and been happy to pay that and right away too to finish the transaction.

The fact that lots of time has gone by already, no communication from mamania, my links indicating he's been part of several accused scams... all indicate that yes, this was indeed an unfortunate situation for the victim Sad
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:12:07 AM

To protect yourself in the future Cryptocoderz is willing to facility Escrow for large transactions. However we ultimately recommend exchanges for your day-to-day trade.

There's no proof necessary man. I've already elaborated that this person has a history of being accused of scams in every thread he participates in. Just follow the links I've posted above.

We are simply looking for a resolution to this situation.
Please understand

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:14:11 AM

To protect yourself in the future Cryptocoderz is willing to facilitate Escrow for large transactions. However we ultimately recommend exchanges for your day-to-day trade.
great news for this dev you are re assuring the members that you are willing to do your job, so sad for the mate that has been scam we just needed to wait for both of them to talk privately w/ the dev team.

Gladcoin

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:22:52 AM

when receive my esp i will save 1 year  Wink

without dumping without headache
Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:32:34 AM

Always use escrow, crypto 101
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:41:00 AM

Also the proof that he didn't send a mere $43 to obtain 100 million espers, which is valued at 1.0 BTC, 10x the amount he would've paid, easily implies that he scammed the seller.

Who the HECK wouldn't have been happy to pay $43 to get 100 million espers? Anyone legitimate person would've agreed and been happy to pay that and right away too to finish the transaction.

The fact that lots of time has gone by already, no communication from mamania, my links indicating he's been part of several accused scams... all indicate that yes, this was indeed an unfortunate situation for the victim Sad

Already made a RED mark on the scammer's trust rating and I invite others to do the same.
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:44:27 AM

Please understand

The distribution still ongoing? I've been checking my wallet since yesterday but as of now I haven't received my fair share of ESP. I'm on the current list by the way.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 03:45:26 AM

Please understand

The distribution still ongoing? I've been checking my wallet since yesterday but as of now I haven't received my fair share of ESP. I'm on the current list by the way.
please pm over bitcoingarden

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Peltig

Activity: 126

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:45:42 AM

Worthless coin . Lets go for Doge coin market

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: