Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:46:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923801 times)
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:27:00 AM

Moving up on the rich list. number 59 now. ;-)
ELv85wSuNW1rxryZxMPxEJUUkBiEiPQR6H
Feel free to donate. :-D

why would i donate to a rich man?   haha  Grin

no but thats cool man, how you get them all, mostly buys or mining? cpu? gpu? at what rates? Wink

just curious. Smiley

~Patiently Awaiting PoS or ESPERS~

I have about 30.000.000 from cpu mining on my laptop. Got the rest on novaexhcange. Bought most and gained some with trading. With that amount u can control the market. Buy the lower sell orders and place them in a new higher bid. Same for the buy orders. But withdrew all to my wallet to get ready for the swap. Maybe i will buy some more. Would like to have 1.000.000.000. ;-)

nice, good job man. 

Take example guys, make the best of what you got, and make smart trades.
 prob much more effective then crying everything's unfair anyways ;p

PM me your ESP addy, ill throw into your "like to have a billion"  Cheesy

sended 11 more LTC to nova. Started trading again. Buying for 0.00000007 and selling for 0.00000010.

;-)
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:39:45 AM

Moving up on the rich list. number 59 now. ;-)
ELv85wSuNW1rxryZxMPxEJUUkBiEiPQR6H
Feel free to donate. :-D

why would i donate to a rich man?   haha  Grin

no but thats cool man, how you get them all, mostly buys or mining? cpu? gpu? at what rates? Wink

just curious. Smiley

~Patiently Awaiting PoS or ESPERS~

I have about 30.000.000 from cpu mining on my laptop. Got the rest on novaexhcange. Bought most and gained some with trading. With that amount u can control the market. Buy the lower sell orders and place them in a new higher bid. Same for the buy orders. But withdrew all to my wallet to get ready for the swap. Maybe i will buy some more. Would like to have 1.000.000.000. ;-)

nice, good job man. 

Take example guys, make the best of what you got, and make smart trades.
 prob much more effective then crying everything's unfair anyways ;p

PM me your ESP addy, ill throw into your "like to have a billion"  Cheesy

BTW, changed my message in the bottom here lol. ;-)
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:06:10 AM

Hey there guys, (Lovin' the banter going on here in the thread)

News update:

New Client Prototype is compiling successfully and should be done by the end of the week/beginning of next.

We are still deciding but tempted to launch a prototype network with a single node while the new client is in development if users would like to test prior to the swap announcement. After confirmation that the prototype functions as intended we'd offline the prototype network, announce the swap and online the new network.

There's still quite a few small things to take care of. Also the current Espers network will be recieving an update during testing of the new network to remove mining subsidy in preparation to the swap (so users mining would not be receiving many ESP any longer to prevent swap abuse (users mining and swapping for the new network even after they swap their original ballance).

As always let us know what you think and thank you for being a part of this!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:11:57 AM

News update:

New Client Prototype is compiling successfully and should be done by the end of the week/beginning of next.

We are still deciding but tempted to launch a prototype network with a single node while the new client is in development if users would like to test prior to the swap announcement. After confirmation that the prototype functions as intended we'd offline the prototype network, announce the swap and online the new network.

There's still quite a few small things to take care of. Also the current Espers network will be recieving an update during testing of the new network to remove mining subsidy in preparation to the swap (so users mining would not be receiving many ESP any longer to prevent swap abuse (users mining and swapping for the new network even after they swap their original ballance).

i can help test if need be, just let me know what i need to do! Grin

p.s @Hang, sent you some ESP Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:13:04 AM

News update:

Great news.. be happy to help with the testing.. lets get it going.
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:23:58 AM

News update:

If u need help testing, let me know. ;-)
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:24:43 AM

News update:

Cool, tnx man!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:29:14 AM

News update:

Cool, tnx man!

np Smiley  keep in mind to response to multiple people you can use the "quote" button more than once in a single reply message Smiley
just use quote, reply, then scroll down use the quote button again to add that persons response for you to then response to seperatly Smiley
its considered good forum conduct to keep threads less spammy Smiley

News update:

If u need help testing, let me know. ;-)

*example of multiple response quoting Wink

Best of luck on your Billion!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:52:58 AM

@CjMapope. Thanks for letting me know. I will try it next time. :-)
Tastiger

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:10:19 AM

News update:

cool, I'd also be interested in testing :-)
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:13:14 PM

withdrawall from Novaexchange:

IMPORTANT for Espers withdrawals!

Three (3) out of five (5) ESP withdrawals will need a manual action due to input limitation in the wallet. Even though it is not recommended to mine directly to your account on Novaexchange, some users are doing it. This floods the wallet with loads of tiny inputs and when a withdrawal with a bigger amount is made we are experiencing a "Transaction to large" error and needs a manual action to proceed. Please be patient, your withdrawal will be processed as soon as possible when a staff member is available.

Sorry for the inconvinience and thanks for your understanding. If anyone has a solution to this please let us know

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:21:08 PM

withdrawall from Novaexchange:

IMPORTANT for Espers withdrawals!

Three (3) out of five (5) ESP withdrawals will need a manual action due to input limitation in the wallet. Even though it is not recommended to mine directly to your account on Novaexchange, some users are doing it. This floods the wallet with loads of tiny inputs and when a withdrawal with a bigger amount is made we are experiencing a "Transaction to large" error and needs a manual action to proceed. Please be patient, your withdrawal will be processed as soon as possible when a staff member is available.

Sorry for the inconvinience and thanks for your understanding. If anyone has a solution to this please let us know

thanks for this update mate at least we know now what's going on with our transaction and for future ref.
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:02:44 PM

Nice accumulation for these ninjas miners wolf0 sgminer who don't share .bin for windows ..

Espers, Unfair Mining Distribution For Months   Shocked

And we love it..  Grin
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:03:38 PM

Nice accumulation for these ninjas miners wolf0 sgminer who don't share .bin for windows ..

Please post all mining inquiries in the mining thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473202.new#new

Thank you for your cooperation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nicolasbonza

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:18:29 AM

Please post all mining inquiries in the mining thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473202.new#new

Thank you for your cooperation.
no one wants to  Tongue

| Espers [ESP] | Algorithm hmq1725 |
Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:49:25 AM

Hi everyone! Is mandatory to withdraw from yobit and cryptopia before the swap? Thanks!
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:52:07 AM

Hi everyone! Is mandatory to withdraw from yobit and cryptopia before the swap? Thanks!

It isn't mandatory but it is definitely recommended. Especially from yobit, since they're known for issues/extreme delay with swaps/upgrading wallets/etc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wesley Jackson

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:55:14 PM

how restoring backup in the wallet?
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:12:41 PM

It isn't mandatory but it is definitely recommended. Especially from yobit, since they're known for issues/extreme delay with swaps/upgrading wallets/etc.
so if i already holding my coin from my wallet i don't need to swap it up? just curios mate i have some esp from my desktop wallet so can i keep it there?

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:21:10 PM

Will the swap only be done thru exchanges (novaexchange & yobit)?

What about putting up a website where users who have their ESP in wallet can do the swap without having to create account in exchanges?
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: