Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923810 times)
Shpetim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:50:07 PM

I cant find because i have install espers in disk D but my windows is installet in disk D
where i can to find servici Espers1

If you're running the client from a manually specified location just go to that folder then and make a copy of your wallet.dat file

Edit: If you'd like PM us and we can skype or something. I believe something is getting lost in translation here.

Yes i rumming client runner E , but again some says is corrupted, and i not se nowhere wallet.dat in the Esp client folder.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 07:05:39 PM

I cant find because i have install espers in disk D but my windows is installet in disk D

If you're running the client from a manually specified location just go to that folder then and make a copy of your wallet.dat file

Edit: If you'd like PM us and we can skype or something. I believe something is getting lost in translation here.

Yes i rumming client runner E , but again some says is corrupted, and i not se nowhere wallet.dat in the Esp client folder.

Client Runner is only for the new chain, the old ESP1 chain doesn't have that feature and you're previously posted client output show v0.8.0.5 which is ESP1.
Again please PM us if you'd like remote support. Or you'll need to be using EITHER ESP1 or ESP2. You cannot mix the clients and their directories. If you did then that's why your getting errors.
ESP1 has an installer for Windows but no client launcher, ESP2 has a client launcher / management tool.

Please let us know

So you're in the client install directory but not the client data directory. You need to go to your C:\users\YOURUSERNAME\appdata\roaming\Espers   folder. If you've specified a custom location then go to that folder but it needs to be the client data folder for ESP1 not the client installation folder, you should never have to deal with the installation folder.

Also, you can use the ESP1 utility to one-click backup your dat file. It's in the first post of this ANN.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Shpetim

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:11:38 PM

Client Runner is only for the new chain, the old ESP1 chain doesn't have that feature and you're previously posted client output show v0.8.0.5 which is ESP1.
Again please PM us if you'd like remote support. Or you'll need to be using EITHER ESP1 or ESP2. You cannot mix the clients and their directories. If you did then that's why your getting errors.
ESP1 has an installer for Windows but no client launcher, ESP2 has a client launcher / management tool.

Please let us know

But i don't know where to click to do this, can you tell me step by step because i don't see nowhere that  you say.
Can you help me.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 07:29:40 PM

Please let us know

But i don't know where to click to do this, can you tell me step by step because i don't see nowhere that  you say.
Can you help me.

PM Sent, please check your messages here in this forum. Of course we'll help you lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Shpetim

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:42:07 PM

Please let us know

But i don't know where to click to do this, can you tell me step by step because i don't see nowhere that  you say.
Can you help me.

PM Sent, please check your messages here in this forum. Of course we'll help you lol.
Ok i see that and i reply.  Yes i have skype , but i don't cnow to speak english i speak only albanian. My skype is;   shpetimbici1@gmail.com
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 07:54:19 PM

Please let us know

Can you help me.

Ok i see that and i reply.  Yes i have skype , but i don't cnow to speak english i speak only albanian. My skype is;   shpetimbici1@gmail.com

Well let's hope google translator saves the day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Shpetim

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:00:03 PM

Please let us know

Can you help me.

Well let's hope google translator saves the day.

Ok i speak little english
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 09:42:39 PM

Let us know if you have any other issues. Glad we could work together on that. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:26:24 PM

But i don't know where to click to do this, can you tell me step by step because i don't see nowhere that  you say.
Can you help me.

are you running windows? if your running windows hit windows key + r  and type %appdata% and hit enter this will drop you into your roaming folder. Now look for the esp folder. inside that folder is your wallet.dat

on ubuntu/linux open the file explorer and in your home directory hit ctrl + h  you will see more folders show up look for the one that says .esp or whatever inside that folder is your wallet.dat

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:38:06 PM

Can you help me.

are you running windows? if your running windows hit windows key + r  and type %appdata% and hit enter this will drop you into your roaming folder. Now look for the esp folder. inside that folder is your wallet.dat

on ubuntu/linux open the file explorer and in your home directory hit ctrl + h  you will see more folders show up look for the one that says .esp or whatever inside that folder is your wallet.dat

We did a skype session and got it working Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 11:53:51 AM

Everyone speaks of hum lot of things but no one speaks of currency values ​​as it will cost SHE No Market

Shpetim

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

Can you help me.

are you running windows? if your running windows hit windows key + r  and type %appdata% and hit enter this will drop you into your roaming folder. Now look for the esp folder. inside that folder is your wallet.dat

on ubuntu/linux open the file explorer and in your home directory hit ctrl + h  you will see more folders show up look for the one that says .esp or whatever inside that folder is your wallet.dat

We did a skype session and got it working Smiley
Smiley

Shpetim

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:27:58 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 03:49:39 PM by Shpetim

Let us know if you have any other issues. Glad we could work together on that. Smiley

Hello! Thank you for fix problem with espers wallet yesterday, i am ready for contavt with skype if you are free.
Mcbola

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:01:57 PM

what  day wallet minning work? Huh ineed this!  Wink
Shpetim

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:11:29 PM

Espers was arranged. Now I am talking about 020londoncoin, we have a meeting with Digital len corrency consulent.
neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 07:43:13 PM

WHEN one esp2 goes to poloniex OR btrex

DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:00:17 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 02:21:18 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

what  day wallet minning work? Huh ineed this!  Wink

Espers was arranged. Now I am talking about 020londoncoin, we have a meeting with Digital len corrency consulent.
I never made a meeting?? and I responded to your post to talk with cryptocoderz on that thread. Maybe he can help you as that was a takeover coin only. So it's not his original coding.. But I am sure he will help you when he has time.

don't know, you can go ask them to add it.. Maybe after the swap more places will look at it Huh

Everyone speaks of hum lot of things but no one speaks of currency values ​​as it will cost SHE No Market
I don't follow what you are trying to say?? your English is quite broken. Could you please try it again Smiley

No idea, whenever he gets to making it work.. You can use POS right now.. However I would guess before Christmas if not sooner  Grin The swap program needs to finish up first I'm sure at least.  Wink don't bug the dev this is his hobby

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Shpetim

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:20:31 PM

I never made a meeting?? and I responded to your post to talk with cryptocoderz on that thread. Maybe he can help you as that was a takeover coin only. So it's not his original coding.. But I am sure he will help you when he has time.

Sorry maybe it was someone else.
In my wallet of 020londoncoin sync transactions stopped can help someone.
LIN_CHAO

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:29:04 PM

One question: You developers already had an idea or an outline of how would the mailing system before ANN earlier this year?
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 08:10:26 PM

One question: You developers already had an idea or an outline of how would the mailing system before ANN earlier this year?

Yes we do. Smiley

Sorry maybe it was someone else.
In my wallet of 020londoncoin sync transactions stopped can help someone.

We are available in slack and skype throughout most of the day. Both of which you have access to and are welcome to.

We've just been working through a few things that actually don't pertain to the mining system. It is releasing soon. We're not joking about that.
As for actual mining, you can already mine the same way most other coins mine (with a mining program available on the OP of this ANN)

Probably not until after the mining and emailing features are finished

@Everyone

We are regret to inform all of you here that due to absolutely no sign ups for any of the services offered through Catlin Computer Solutions, they have come to the conclusion that crypto is not a profitable venture  and are therefore no longer offer cloud storage, hosting and other services for ESP.

In light of this we will be switching over to providing these services in house directly for ESP and others with our own servers. More news on this later Smiley

Integrated mining will be the focus over the next two days. We'll keep you posted on the development of the integrated mining and post some screenshots Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: