Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 [689] 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923798 times)
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:09:20 AM

Even if i get hate for this, i must say, i side with the devs and older members.
Starting a conversation with offensive words like childish and accusations, sets the discussion level to a minimum from the start.
And when offered to accept the suggestion of CrowdConscious to find a new dev, CrowdConscious just runs away and says he sells everything....

What do you people expect from the devs? how about contributing to this community project instead of just requesting free stuff/work....

The dev is sacrificing his free time to make this project work and you guys dont even thank him or support him, when he needs a lil time off....

He has no responsibilities in your trades with espers, every trader is responsible for his own money. stop whining....
If the dev want to have a pet project for his free time, please do it at home and no one will complain about it.

You start working on a coin, market it via social medias like twitter, facebook etc, and then put it on an exchange for public to trade,
the community expects a minimal obligation back from the dev.
If he cant seriously spend time on this coin, please stop marketing it to the innocent public out there and you do your little pet project at home, on your free time..
fenn500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

Hello people. Lately the forum and discord has been filled with people asking about what's going on with Espers.

If you belong to the Official Team, do not take this as an attack, it's just something we SERIOUSLY have to take in mind and act ASAP.

Well, I'm making this post to ask a direct and clear answer from the @Official Team why the following cases haven't been taken in consideration and seriously what's happening and why not even a single decision or big change has even taken since CryptoCoderz seems to be missing for his personal issues.

A Team should be capable of making his own decisions even if one of his most importants members is missing, which seems that it's not happening.

First of all, seems there's literally not even one from the @Official Team acting as a Community Manager.

A Community Manager job is needed to understand the Community and to transfer all issues and discussions in a good manner to the Official Team, why that isn't happening?
Why even if all issues have been transfered haven't yet find a solution?

On following screenshots I'm showing real proof of offerings that have taken place in discord but NEVER took a serious reply back, those are a few, all that have been transfered to me in a short time lapse.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315961594641383424/352230254829633536/Screen_Shot_2017-08-30_at_02.16.51.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315961594641383424/352234352630824963/unknown.png

https://i.gyazo.com/e3114e647931f581e28c16c0b03363ac.png

Seriously. Why those offerings haven't good any kind of SERIOUS reply back?
Those people offered a solution to the problem that we're already having. And I find it really disrespectful to not take those in mind.
There's no feedback.

What's going on? Doesn't have the Team enough resources or power to make a necessary decision when it has to be taken? There's no communication within the team and also the community?

What about the Assistant Developer? Well, I wonder if there's one, because the fixs should be there already.

We experience problems on PoW/PoS from months, something like that which should be solved ASAP is left in the inkwell like nothing happens or even matters. And a lot of promises we're made when the update fix was about to take place and hasn't been yet released.

The Whitepaper thing, that's another thing left in the inkwell and months keep passing.

Seriously dear Team, this is like Espers isn't even capable of doing a shit while CryptoCoderz is away for his personal issues, even he was why the decision of hiring a new dev hasn't made? Why you all have to rely everything to one person?

I think I'm talking by myself and some other angry members of the community, so, since I spent some time here I expect you to do the same an ANSWER every point I made here.

We all want Espers to rise and you @Official Team seem quite indifferent about it.

If you agree with me and you're a normal user, support this post to make it more visible.

Thanks.

Even if i get hate for this, i must say, i side with the devs and older members.
Starting a conversation with offensive words like childish and accusations, sets the discussion level to a minimum from the start.
And when offered to accept the suggestion of CrowdConscious to find a new dev, CrowdConscious just runs away and says he sells everything....

What do you people expect from the devs? how about contributing to this community project instead of just requesting free stuff/work....

The dev is sacrificing his free time to make this project work and you guys dont even thank him or support him, when he needs a lil time off....

He has no responsibilities in your trades with espers, every trader is responsible for his own money. stop whining....

It isn't whining, it's traders taking responsibility for their investment.

If Cryptocoderz and the rest of the team aren't going to take responsibility... Yes, Cryptocoderz, he has chosen multiple times to make promises and then miss deadlines. Their is little to no leadership left.

So the community must stop and stand up an help out.

Their choice of words has got nothing to do with it. If you ask me, which you probably don't, you are whats wrong with this coin. Complacency.
qgmurugan007

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:24:02 AM

Looks like another masternode coin CV2 is stealing Espers thunder with more active devs and roadmap.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/

Already up 400% in 2 days.

Thos who hesitates is lost in crypto space as crypto is running at a very fast pace.
cri79pop

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:27:36 AM

Hello people. Lately the forum and discord has been filled with people asking about what's going on with Espers.

If you belong to the Official Team, do not take this as an attack, it's just something we SERIOUSLY have to take in mind and act ASAP.

Well, I'm making this post to ask a direct and clear answer from the @Official Team why the following cases haven't been taken in consideration and seriously what's happening and why not even a single decision or big change has even taken since CryptoCoderz seems to be missing for his personal issues.

A Team should be capable of making his own decisions even if one of his most importants members is missing, which seems that it's not happening.

First of all, seems there's literally not even one from the @Official Team acting as a Community Manager.

A Community Manager job is needed to understand the Community and to transfer all issues and discussions in a good manner to the Official Team, why that isn't happening?

On following screenshots I'm showing real proof of offerings that have taken place in discord but NEVER took a serious reply back, those are a few, all that have been transfered to me in a short time lapse.

Those people offered a solution to the problem that we're already having. And I find it really disrespectful to not take those in mind.
There's no feedback.

What's going on? Doesn't have the Team enough resources or power to make a necessary decision when it has to be taken? There's no communication within the team and also the community?

What about the Assistant Developer? Well, I wonder if there's one, because the fixs should be there already.

We experience problems on PoW/PoS from months, something like that which should be solved ASAP is left in the inkwell like nothing happens or even matters. And a lot of promises we're made when the update fix was about to take place and hasn't been yet released.

The Whitepaper thing, that's another thing left in the inkwell and months keep passing.

Seriously dear Team, this is like Espers isn't even capable of doing a shit while CryptoCoderz is away for his personal issues, even he was why the decision of hiring a new dev hasn't made? Why you all have to rely everything to one person?

I think I'm talking by myself and some other angry members of the community, so, since I spent some time here I expect you to do the same an ANSWER every point I made here.

We all want Espers to rise and you @Official Team seem quite indifferent about it.

If you agree with me and you're a normal user, support this post to make it more visible.

Thanks.
Finally community realised what i keep tell everyday in the last month. Espers need a new Dev. But be carreful of what you say.  Gawlea idiot will block you. He blocked me from discord channel just because i tell Dev need to be replaced.
Alezha

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:36:57 AM

Looks like another masternode coin CV2 is stealing Espers thunder with more active devs and roadmap.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/

Already up 400% in 2 days.

Thos who hesitates is lost in crypto space as crypto is running at a very fast pace.
She for a week on the chart from 1 to 4 sat has grown)))))))
400%)))))))))))))))))
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:48:54 AM

Are you in any hurry? Give the developer time! Whoever is in a hurry can get off the train and I'll buy your 4 sat coins/
mineru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:05:50 AM

There's no feedback.

Thanks.
Finally community realised what i keep tell everyday in the last month. Espers need a new Dev. But be carreful of what you say.  Gawlea idiot will block you. He blocked me from discord channel just because i tell Dev need to be replaced.

Gawlea did more for this project than you will accomplish in your lifetime. Keep with your strategy of FUD and calling people names. You are doing a big favor to the coin and this community.

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:10:16 AM

If Cryptocoderz and the rest of the team aren't going to take responsibility... Yes, Cryptocoderz, he has chosen multiple times to make promises and then miss deadlines. Their is little to no leadership left.

Their choice of words has got nothing to do with it. If you ask me, which you probably don't, you are whats wrong with this coin. Complacency.

So you blame Cryptocoderz if you as trader lost half of your investment? Coz you blindly trust random people on the internet?

Yes i agree, the community should stand up and offer help. Thats how a community works. So what do you suggest we do now? The guy CrowdConscious who just offered to find a dev, whos help was accepted, instantly took his offer back.

Those who complain just want a pump and dump coin for fast profit, see above comment about 400% gains...Espers is a longterm project and their roadmap plans are designed for longterm.

The choice of words are very important to a discussion. Would you listen to my words if i start off with insulting you? A discussion should be productive and add value to the situation. The aim of the discussion should be on how to improve a situation with the given ressources and not to find a blaming victim.
Cristianjb07

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:16:48 AM

So you blame Cryptocoderz if you as trader lost half of your investment? Coz you blindly trust random people on the internet?

Yes i agree, the community should stand up and offer help. Thats how a community works. So what do you suggest we do now? The guy CrowdConscious who just offered to find a dev, whos help was accepted, instantly took his offer back.

Those who complain just want a pump and dump coin for fast profit, see above comment about 400% gains...Espers is a longterm project and their roadmap plans are designed for longterm.

The choice of words are very important to a discussion. Would you listen to my words if i start off with insulting you? A discussion should be productive and add value to the situation. The aim of the discussion should be on how to improve a situation with the given ressources and not to find a blaming victim.
[/quote
Espers is just a very good idea whithout developers.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:52:52 AM

I don't have to block anyone, for this purpose we have Moderators. I didn't blocked because I didn't had the chance, some moderator was faster than me.
From my point of view you are just a troller and this is the last answer you'll get from me. That's why slack was a private channel, because of people like you.

About the replacement of the dev, first you must develop a coin, develop a new algorithm from scratch, build a community around a project and after all this you can replace who you want, till than you can just replace your ESP with BTC and leave.

@everyone else
Espers is: " Espers is a personal project and creation of Cryptocoderz." and it will remain like so.
We cannot change devs when 1-2 people arround here or discord dosen't like the price of the coin because they bought at 30 sats. The project will be developed in the long term, like he said a couple of months ago that masternodes will come till the end of the year, so he is taking his time.
-about the Android wallet, the developer didn't provided the wallet, is not Jon's fault.
-about the wallpaper indeed this is behind and should have been released long time ago but I'm sure he have some good explanation for the delay.
-about the new website team member Raudii is working on it with a community member Arsonic (from discord).

qgmurugan007

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:03:03 AM

Finally community realised what i keep tell everyday in the last month. Espers need a new Dev. But be carreful of what you say.  Gawlea idiot will block you. He blocked me from discord channel just because i tell Dev need to be replaced.

I don't have to block anyone, for this purpose we have Moderators. I didn't blocked because I didn't had the chance, some moderator was faster than me.
From my point of view you are just a troller and this is the last answer you'll get from me. That's why slack was a private channel, because of people like you.

About the replacement of the dev, first you must develop a coin, develop a new algorithm from scratch, build a community around a project and after all this you can replace who you want, till than you can just replace your ESP with BTC and leave.

@everyone else
Espers is: " Espers is a personal project and creation of Cryptocoderz." and it will remain like so.
We cannot change devs when 1-2 people arround here or discord dosen't like the price of the coin because they bought at 30 sats. The project will be developed in the long term, like he said a couple of months ago that masternodes will come till the end of the year, so he is taking his time.
-about the Android wallet, the developer didn't provided the wallet, is not Jon's fault.
-about the wallpaper indeed this is behind and should have been released long time ago but I'm sure he have some good explanation for the delay.
-about the new website team member Raudii is working on it with a community member Arsonic (from discord).

Could you please stop saying Espers is a personal project. CC may be the active coder, but a project is not just about coding.
Its a community project. A lot of members from the community are helping with website, marketing, voting for exchanges etc.
Since its a community project, the developer should be open to criticism from the community too.
People are investing in this coin after listening to the dev's promises. If the dev has no time in implementing the promised items, all the community is asking is get another dev/devs on the team and get it rolling.

You have a typo above. wallpaper = whitepaper.
gawlea

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

A lot of members from the community are helping with website, marketing, voting for exchanges etc.

Agree, but this dosen't give you the right to say that is your project and make decisions in the name of Jon.

The developer should be open to criticism from the community too.

Criticism is one thing, making the dev lier, scammer or lazy is not.

If the dev has no time in implementing the promised items, all the community is asking is get another dev/devs on the team and get it rolling.

To get another dev on the team is one thing, to replace him is another thing. I'm sure he is open to such a proposal, he have/had 3 more Asst. Devs as you may see on the Team.
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

people cry cry and just cry for LOW PRICE... what if dumper's would rise sell wall to 20 satoshi or even higher,
...but that is to optimistic as at NOVA there is 24BTC sell until 20 satoshi.
cryptocan

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:32:02 PM

Espers is 3 sat at novaexchange right now, I have already dumped all of my coins at 5 sat when devs didn't show up when they said they will,
I think we should call it,
time of death: Aug. 30, 2017
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

Who does not want but the coin send me I want do not be criticizing be calm.   
EekwSkdcD23vwgsDFfhM1mEVUsPKTJ2ziE

Or make your own coin Grin

TidusQQ

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

I'm not talking about a replacement. CryptoCoderz condition won't be a issue if there was another dev on the project keeping the work on.

If he somehow saw himself unable to pay attention to the project, or the Team saw this coming, there should be some decision made to not keep this project frozen for months with huge issues regarding to mining, for example.
TidusQQ

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

Gawlea did more for this project than you will accomplish in your lifetime. Keep with your strategy of FUD and calling people names. You are doing a big favor to the coin and this community.

I haven't been here for long but since the first day I've tried to help people regarding everything I always could. Seems like you don't understand the point I tried to explain, but I'm not making FUD, I'm transfering thoughts of the community that have been around for months on the forum and discord, people asked me to do so.

I could explain myself better or worse but this ain't any intent of damaging, just expose real issues that are out there that should be taken in consideration and fixed to keep this going. This is not black or white.
TidusQQ

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

@everyone else

Thanks for your reply Gawlea, but as you can see I haven't made a single word regarding to the current price of the coin. I really don't care.

There are still some things that got no answer, we can all understand that CC is the lead developer of the project itself, but it won't be bad if he relyes to the Official Team more decision power and takes in mind of hiring or having an apprentice to keep this going when he cannot take the lead.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:53:38 PM

@everyone else

Thanks for your reply Gawlea, but as you can see I haven't made a single word regarding to the current price of the coin. I really don't care.

There are still some things that got no answer, we can all understand that CC is the lead developer of the project itself, but it won't be bad if he relyes to the Official Team more decision power and takes in mind of hiring or having an apprentice to keep this going when he cannot take the lead.

Sort of like what the poswallet community decided for the prior developer, made him sort of the ceo with final decision making power.  But hired 5 new devs to help speed the process up.

gawlea

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:59:37 PM

@everyone else

I didn't say you said to take over this project, but some guys did.
About bringing a new or more new developers I agree with you, if Jon is OK with this proposal I'm 100% for this thing. I want the project to be a succesful one more than you all do, but we cannot take Jon's project because of the delays. He never left even he was away for some weeks, as you may noted on discord. This is not right he worked a lot on this and is not fair.
Pages: « 1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 [689] 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: