Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted.  (Read 52994 times)
staggerpines

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:59:10 PM

Ive used Changelly twice. Both have gone through though it took some time.

Just a thing at the point of deposit, I was quoted what I would be getting and by the end of the transaction, it turned out to be less.
Is this normal?

I dont think anyone was quoted a figure and ended up getting more...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:32:05 PM

Looks like Changelly has added back Steem and SBD, it wasnt there for like a week.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
RK95TP

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:22:22 PM

Have used this couple of times now for crypto-crypto trading. Everything has gone well and It's fast&has low fees

I wouldn't recommend using fiat at the moment, it has insanely high fees. For example I checked earlier today when 1 litecoin was $50 that how much would it cost to buy one through them. Well the price was something like $80 for 1LTC which is very high price. So you pay $30 for extra fees.
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:26:46 AM

Changelly team

We would appreciate you taking a look when you have time and consider us for a listing.Would love to get listed in the near future.Segwit on the way and auto security checkpointing in place.Low confirmation times can be used.60 second block times and no scaling issues.

Exchange https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc
Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0
Website www.bitcoinplus.org
Twitter https://twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg
Source https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource

~plusbus
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

changelly down?

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:49:35 AM

Sorry, I can not find your exchange on the list of coinmarketcap.com when I tried to find your trading volume, I do not why and I think it is better to show your trading volumes to the investors.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:47:23 PM

Sorry, I can not find your exchange on the list of coinmarketcap.com when I tried to find your trading volume, I do not why and I think it is better to show your trading volumes to the investors.

are you serious or troll? Changelly is an instant exchange, like others. they're redistributing.

LOL

realediston

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

Earn it

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

Hello

Following transaction has failed for me, not sure why
https://changelly.com/transaction/71451c109d9e

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc5c5154f69d8bbff2761482327f9f501327844a46d0124e004e9fad40a8cde81

Can you please refund the 5 ETH back to the same address from which transaction was started i.e.
0x91d858646E07280148a9fa9FDbEe2447216E0748

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:21:43 PM

They are not market makers, they are takers, meaning that they take from the market makers on your behalf, possibly from different exchanges at the same time, at the best favorable rates to you. It's basically like a trading bot.

So the trading volume doesn't matter.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Changelly (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Supersonic swaps for your digital assets

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:07:05 PM

They are not market makers, they are takers, meaning that they take from the market makers on your behalf, possibly from different exchanges at the same time, at the best favorable rates to you. It's basically like a trading bot.

So the trading volume doesn't matter.

Hey! thanks for clarifying, exactly we are trading on Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC and other exchange partners. Our trading volume is about 2000 BTC daily, it's included to that exchanges. In most cases we are market takers. We are splitting transactions to the small orders and trade right near the spread to give you the best rates, available at the moment, once we got confirmation of your payment in blockchain.

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:16:50 PM

Following transaction has failed for me, not sure why
https://changelly.com/transaction/71451c109d9e

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc5c5154f69d8bbff2761482327f9f501327844a46d0124e004e9fad40a8cde81

Can you please refund the 5 ETH back to the same address from which transaction was started i.e.
0x91d858646E07280148a9fa9FDbEe2447216E0748

Dear, our apologies for the issue. We see that exchange was completed, but our NAV coin node signalled that withdrawal transaction was failed for some reason. According to the blockchain explorer funds were landed to your wallet. So nothing to refund, sorry.

Further we suggest you not to disclose any information, like wallet addresses, etc. In case of any issues the best way is to reach us in a private message at support@changelly.com. Our team will help you in 24 hours or even earlier!

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:18:45 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 08:40:42 PM by Changelly

changelly down?

Hey! Was a serious DDoS attack to our service couple days ago, apologies for the inconvenience. Now everything should work properly. You are welcome to http://Changelly.com !

According to your question about BitShares, unfortunately we don't have any ETA. But it's definitely in our short list to be added!

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:23:48 PM

Have used this couple of times now for crypto-crypto trading. Everything has gone well and It's fast&has low fees

I wouldn't recommend using fiat at the moment, it has insanely high fees. For example I checked earlier today when 1 litecoin was $50 that how much would it cost to buy one through them. Well the price was something like $80 for 1LTC which is very high price. So you pay $30 for extra fees.

Hey! thanks for your feedback. USD rates are depending on our bank cards processing partner. Unfortunately in some cases commission can be rather huge to cover the risks of charge backs and fraud, but verification process is super fast, unlike other exchanges. Anyway we are working on new partners integrations to offer your better rates. In case of crypto-crypto transactions we charge only 0.5% fee from the best available rate on the market!

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

Ive used Changelly twice. Both have gone through though it took some time.

Just a thing at the point of deposit, I was quoted what I would be getting and by the end of the transaction, it turned out to be less.
Is this normal?

I dont think anyone was quoted a figure and ended up getting more...

Hey! Let us clarify. We show you the estimated exchange rate due to cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. But we do guarantee that your funds were exchanged at the best available rate, once we get confirmation of your payment in blockchain. In case if you buy coins during the pump, you can get slightly less than estimated. But if you sell to fix the profit, most probably you will get more. We have a lot of regular traders, who are doing profit on such speculations!

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

We are happy to announce, that we supports Bitcoin SegWit to reduce transaction fees!

feel free to check our blog what is Segwit and why we support it!
https://changelly.com/blog/changelly-cryptocurrency-exchange-segwit-bitcoin/

“Changelly fully supports the community’s choice for SegWit, as it aims to scale Bitcoin for mass adoption. Whatever the outcome, we understand our responsibility to the entire ecosystem. In terms of decentralization principles, we’ll prioritize the community’s further conclusions. Changelly still keeps an eye on any technology that will serve its customers needs.”

Konstantin Gladych, CEO at Changelly

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:13:37 PM

Changelly is a good exchange. I like it.

Relatively good rates and easy to use interface. Useful when you need a quick exchange of your coins.

Recommended to people who haven't used it yet.  Smiley
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:06 AM

I was trying to move some ETH to a BTC and an hour later, the final step "Sending to your wallet" is still processing. What happens if this stage never completes? Do I get my ETH back?
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:32:16 AM

i tried the changelly services when i try to to deposit some of few eth on my myetherwallet.com wallet is just like swapping my btc to eth and link it to mew. although it takes me to wait  like almost 4 hours to transact but nevertheless the transaction is safe. they are happily announce that they support segwit2x network which means it is another add-on coins to your wallet.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:46:44 AM

I was trying to move some ETH to a BTC and an hour later, the final step "Sending to your wallet" is still processing. What happens if this stage never completes? Do I get my ETH back?
Same here I have never experienced like this before almost 2 hours now and still status is "Sending to your wallet" Is there any problem from changelly for now?
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:09:07 AM

Do you think there's a way to contact and plea for my ETH back? I am afraid they might run away with my funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: