Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
dodomaddy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:17:20 AM

I just have two, but want to increase the number with the help of Waves Cool
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:04:37 AM

Now i only have 0.05 but i will increase it with the help of trading and sig campaigns  Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:18:08 AM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
many people say that growing bitcoin was better than just waiting for the price to go up. could you consider it
investments seems also worth for you to consider certainly viewed in terms of safety, proven, and the safe of the site. thats worth to try.
I have little in the wallet because my bitcoin is on gambling site LOL

i only have small amount of bitcoin , it's around 0.03 so i am working hard on signature campaigns just earn and save some of my income and waiting for the bitcoin price go higher .
i am not making any investments or go for trading because i know it will be only turned into a lost .  Grin Grin
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:44:19 AM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh
many people say that growing bitcoin was better than just waiting for the price to go up. could you consider it
investments seems also worth for you to consider certainly viewed in terms of safety, proven, and the safe of the site. thats worth to try.

i only have small amount of bitcoin , it's around 0.03 so i am working hard on signature campaigns just earn and save some of my income and waiting for the bitcoin price go higher .
i am not making any investments or go for trading because i know it will be only turned into a lost .  Grin Grin
Many of us start from practically nothing. Like you, I started with very little (and still has very little right now), but I am working towards accumulating at least two bitcoins before the year ends. With the help of signature campaign and additional budget from my salary to buy bitcoin, we are surely on the right direction towards achieving our personal goals. I am just hoping that the price pulls back a little so I could buy some because the last time I bought was around $440 and I never thought that it was going to reach $700 that fast.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:03:48 AM

Huh

Many of us start from practically nothing. Like you, I started with very little (and still has very little right now), but I am working towards accumulating at least two bitcoins before the year ends. With the help of signature campaign and additional budget from my salary to buy bitcoin, we are surely on the right direction towards achieving our personal goals. I am just hoping that the price pulls back a little so I could buy some because the last time I bought was around $440 and I never thought that it was going to reach $700 that fast.
I think the price will not fall back again mate, we should continue and just focus on our job to earn consistent bitcoins. The bitcoins now is more strong as it is already back with real demands by number of users so the price will continue to increase. My method is I set aside a little portion of my income and keep it in my wallet.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:16:53 AM

Huh

I think the price will not fall back again mate, we should continue and just focus on our job to earn consistent bitcoins. The bitcoins now is more strong as it is already back with real demands by number of users so the price will continue to increase. My method is I set aside a little portion of my income and keep it in my wallet.
Like my thinking that the price will not falling down again, bitcoin is my other source of income thats why i only alot few time to perform in signature campaign to earn bitcoin.
laura77

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:53:59 AM

pretty pathetic when prices are rising so high, I only have 0.02 Smiley

but I did not give up, I'll keep trying to get bigger Smiley
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:06:57 AM

pretty pathetic when prices are rising so high, I only have 0.02 Smiley

but I did not give up, I'll keep trying to get bigger Smiley

0.02 BTC for a newbie like you, it's big enough, let alone the current price is very high.

I myself as a newbie is very difficult to get 0.02 BTC, when prices are so high.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

I just have two, but want to increase the number with the help of Waves Cool

Damn, 2 bitcoins is still a lot of money to have around. Nothing to be ashamed of. Also WAVES launch should be today as well, so it would be interesting to see what turns out.

I've saved around 5 BTC in total, but most of them are wasted along the way.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:04:40 AM

I have saved 3 btc till date and I am holding it tight for the halving as I am very much sure that price gonna boost up at the time of halving so will sell at that time.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:37:17 PM

i already save 2 bitcoin now
good for you having a 2 btc while the price of bitcoin is increasing. i just have few bitcoins in my wallet and still saving for the coming halving. i hope that i can add more from my earnings in other investment.

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:43:39 PM

I have saved 3 btc till date and I am holding it tight for the halving as I am very much sure that price gonna boost up at the time of halving so will sell at that time.
You made a very wise and great decision, now you have your reward which is 300 bucks profit already and its still counting. Good luck to you mate.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:49:20 PM

You made a very wise and great decision, now you have your reward which is 300 bucks profit already and its still counting. Good luck to you mate.
Great job and nice earning,. You already make 3 post in a row..
My advice for is to delete one of your 3 post before someone will report you for spamming.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:01:54 PM

I have 2.5 btc and my target is to hold 4 btc till we reach to the halving and for that I am trying my best to collect as much coins as possible, as more coins will  lead to higher profits.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:57:12 PM

Huh

What site do you plan on and usually what games?
there are allot of people who save their bitcoins right now and that is great because the price is rising allot so keep saving them guys. i already saved 70 bitcoins
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:18:09 PM

Huh

What site do you plan on and usually what games?
there are allot of people who save their bitcoins right now and that is great because the price is rising allot so keep saving them guys. i already saved 70 bitcoins

70 bitcoins? Really? Oh man that is crazy amount to hold, you are a rich man now, so how you gonna deal with that huge amount, whatever you do, do it smartly..cheers.
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:25:04 PM

Owh great you have BTC2.5, i have not much bitcoin like that  Cry
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:24:09 PM

Owh great you have BTC2.5, i have not much bitcoin like that  Cry

You already beat then most people.

Most arent even aware what bitcoin is, and if there people who know about it theres a huge chunk of people who arent involved due to their views of bitcoin.

I have friends who know about bitcoin, but dont even own it lol.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:28:19 PM

I have 2.5 btc and my target is to hold 4 btc till we reach to the halving and for that I am trying my best to collect as much coins as possible, as more coins will  lead to higher profits.
Wow ,that was a good holding and patience to have that amount for holding a long time .as they said it is the average .hm but i think the average holders or mostly of them holds about 1.5btc  im too far and a very long way to reach that amount.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:08:23 PM

I have 2.5 btc and my target is to hold 4 btc till we reach to the halving and for that I am trying my best to collect as much coins as possible, as more coins will  lead to higher profits.
Wow ,that was a good holding and patience to have that amount for holding a long time .as they said it is the average .hm but i think the average holders or mostly of them holds about 1.5btc  im too far and a very long way to reach that amount.

You need to put constant efforts to collect bitcoins, as this is the best time to collect to get best benefits from the halving, or else you again need to wait for a longer time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: