Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:46:53 AM

how to change password on  https://ionomy.com/  and add my  2FA (optional)?? can not find a setting place when I logged in

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:51:45 AM

Suchmoon thanks for posting and reinforcing my point to CryptoBuds

You're not doing any countering here, just reconfirming the impression that only ignorant illiterate paycoiners and the usual pump-n-dumpers have any interest in ION. There is no reason for any rational person to even consider it if the reason given for not addressing questions is fear of trolls or some such nonsense.

You would say that it's what your agenda dictates Grin

The only hope is that perhaps you don't speak for ION but rather for your own ignorance although it's getting more and more doubtful by the day. Great project indeed if lemmings like yourself are doing PR for it.

This lemming was here before you joined and will be here after you've gone... no need to do PR you're doing a great job

But it's all right, a year from now you'll be able to reuse the excuse that trolls destroyed it.

Suchmoon Legendary Remember it's nice to be important but it's important to be nice  Smiley

It's all right, give it a couple more years and perhaps you'll learn how to quote.

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic

Right, agenda. Coming from someone who started like that ^^^ and only ever posted in one thread.

I think korvas128 should go to the Crypto-City.com community.
I hear they allow you to make your own safe-space.

Me, I enjoy the feedback given on here.
I guess I'm immune to toxicity as well. Super bonus!

I think the ION team can still move through this all and push those purple rockets out!

Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:08:49 AM

how to change password on  https://ionomy.com/  and add my  2FA (optional)?? can not find a setting place when I logged in

There are icons in the top left of the screen.
http://oi67.tinypic.com/678b60.jpg
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:13:01 AM

Holy shit, I had forgotten that matlack was in business with Joe "i ran a data center that had no miners and didn't pay the electric bill" mordica and Mr. gawsuit.

And you guys are trusting him with money?
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:43:04 AM

how to change password on  https://ionomy.com/  and add my  2FA (optional)?? can not find a setting place when I logged in

There are icons in the top left of the screen.

thank you very much for help,,really hard to find the icons, have done now

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:03:29 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 12:32:46 PM by Franz_Huber

you don't appreciate the environment in which your asking the questions in. For every one of you there is another that has an agenda of wanting to see this fail
Of course I want to see ION fail -because it's a shady operation designed to steal more money from newbies and naive ex-paycoiners. For me me there is not really anything to do to see ION fail. All Pyramid and Ponzi schemes stop shortly after they ran out of the gullibles' money flowing in. Hashlets and Paycoin are great examples for this, they will probably soon be taught in schools and at universities as examples for cryptocurrency ponzi schemes. The same thing that happened to Paycoin will happen to ION. I don't need to do anything except warn people of falling into this trap.

As an investor (no hidden agenda here) I'd rather see the ION team 100% focus on the ICO then once that's done answer whatever questions need answering in whatever detail is requested or at the very least not answering but giving a reason why.
That's a very bad investment strategy. Do some research how this coin will actually work. You should get answers before you invest money. What exactly happens to the millions of premined coins that are not given to Paycoiners and ICO investors, where will those ION go to? Who exactly holds them? How exactly do electrons work? Where does the extra staking power for masternodes come from? How is ION staking different to the hyperstaking scheme that turned Paycoin into worthless crap? How will you prevent that the holders of millions of premined ION will not dump them onto the market just like GAW kept dumping their premined XPY onto the market?

I can understand your frustration I hope you understand mine
I understand. You walked into a trap, because you didn't do any research but instead just believed the Garza-style marketing drivel on a fancy websites with purple rockets. So you invested into this really bad scheme and are now being told that it was a stupid idea. Yes, that's frustrating. Get out of ION as fast as you can and buy bitcoins instead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:46:40 AM

Suchmoon thanks for posting and reinforcing my point to CryptoBuds

You're not doing any countering here, just reconfirming the impression that only ignorant illiterate paycoiners and the usual pump-n-dumpers have any interest in ION. There is no reason for any rational person to even consider it if the reason given for not addressing questions is fear of trolls or some such nonsense.

You would say that it's what your agenda dictates Grin

The only hope is that perhaps you don't speak for ION but rather for your own ignorance although it's getting more and more doubtful by the day. Great project indeed if lemmings like yourself are doing PR for it.

This lemming was here before you joined and will be here after you've gone... no need to do PR you're doing a great job

But it's all right, a year from now you'll be able to reuse the excuse that trolls destroyed it.

Suchmoon Legendary Remember it's nice to be important but it's important to be nice  Smiley

It's all right, give it a couple more years and perhaps you'll learn how to quote.

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic

Right, agenda. Coming from someone who started like that ^^^ and only ever posted in one thread.

I entered the thread in the same vein as it's postings.... your right all this time and I've only ever posted on this thread I wonder why. The weird thing is for an ethereum thread no ones mentioned it once, your right if I'm gonna be a regular poster I'll need to learn how to properly use this forums software

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Cayuga

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:36:56 AM

i try to find information of master node income.

if it is good i will buy 5 master nodes before ico finished.

anyone help ?

Masternode specifications

Coins required: 20,000 (minimum and maximum)
Reward: 50% of the block reward + all fees for transactions contained in the block
Peer validated network uptime

Year 1   23 ION/block - 12 Million/year
Year 2   17 ION/block - 9 Million/year
Year 3   11.5 ION/block - 6 Million/year
Year 4   5.75 ION/block - 3 Million/year
Year 5-10   1.85 ION/block - 1 Million/year
Year 11-100   0.2 ION/block - 100k/year 9 Million total

So...Year 1 is interesting...I see an incentive to buy MN's now, let them multiply, hold coins.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:51:31 AM

I now know how to get questions answered...

"I'm gonna buy 5 Masternodes, but I need some questions answered first" money, money, money. They want money!! They won't provide information unless you are willing to drop thousands upon thousands of dollars, then they become your best friend. This is how a lot of long cons work. Not saying it's a scam but it is shady as hell. Questions ignored and trolls shouting "but the team is nice, that's why I trust them!".

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:10:09 PM

anyone help ?

Reward: 50% of the block reward + all fees for transactions contained in the block

So...Year 1 is interesting...I see an incentive to buy MN's now, let them multiply, hold coins.

LOL you think this scam is going to last longer than a year!

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:17:02 PM

anyone help ?

LOL you think this is going to last longer than a year!

Not a problem.
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:23:33 PM

anyone help ?

Not a problem.

OK, chief. Well, saving this comment so I can laugh at you next May.

I love how you have planet Earth visible through the window on your Ionomy website. You guys clearly are from another planet if you think this project is going anywhere.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:52:54 PM

anyone help ?

Not a problem.

OK, chief. Well, saving this comment so I can laugh at you next May.

I love how you have planet Earth visible through the window on your Ionomy website. You guys clearly are from another planet if you think this project is going anywhere.

https://i.gyazo.com/7292138b00a316f4e3992e7fbb83dc58.png

OK, chap, save it for later.

I love how you recognize that this project is not of this earth Wink
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:02:52 PM

It's interesting to see that at the moment people can still put up a defense for this project, despite the lie about the company registration.

I suppose if you leave that lie aside and you ignore the fact that multiple other questions haven't been answered and you just look at the concept what you're left looking at is a slight twist on coins which have been working towards the same concept for a long time and they've not exactly excelled, so even if there weren't numerous questions I'd have to question the level of expectation the xpy community has for the success of this going forward.

The real twist will come when the coin is released and people start pouring over the code, then the blockchain.  At that point it'll become a damn sight harder for the faithful to maintain their self deception, I guess.  But then, we're talking about people who stuck by xpy for over a year after it was revealed as nothing more than a scam from the get go.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:19:42 PM

anyone help ?

If 100%+ inflation is "an incentive" you should have invested in XPY, it had a lot more "incentive".

Oh wait...
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:22:09 PM

It's interesting to see that at the moment people can still put up a defense for this project, despite the lie about the company registration.

I suppose if you leave that lie aside and you ignore the fact that multiple other questions haven't been answered and you just look at the concept what you're left looking at is a slight twist on coins which have been working towards the same concept for a long time and they've not exactly excelled, so even if there weren't numerous questions I'd have to question the level of expectation the xpy community has for the success of this going forward.

The real twist will come when the coin is released and people start pouring over the code, then the blockchain.  At that point it'll become a damn sight harder for the faithful to maintain their self deception, I guess.  But then, we're talking about people who stuck by xpy for over a year after it was revealed as nothing more than a scam from the get go.

On the contrary my friend. When the coin is released, people will see how intelligent and brilliant the code is, how fast the transactions of the coin are, how well the wallet and the masternodes work etc.etc.etc. At that point we will probably not hear from you again because you are secretly playing an addictive game that ionomy has released. And you and everyone will see how amazing the concept of a gaming and a crypto economy is.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:26:41 PM

The real twist will come when the coin is released and people start pouring over the code, then the blockchain.  At that point it'll become a damn sight harder for the faithful to maintain their self deception, I guess.  But then, we're talking about people who stuck by xpy for over a year after it was revealed as nothing more than a scam from the get go.

On the contrary my friend. When the coin is released, people will see how intelligent and brilliant the code is, how fast the transactions of the coin are, how well the wallet and the masternodes work etc.etc.etc. At that point we will probably not hear from you again because you are secretly playing an addictive game that ionomy has released. And you and everyone will see how amazing the concept of a gaming and a crypto economy works.

Will the code be better than Game Credits, Hyper, or any of the other gaming focused coins?  That remains to be seen.

I wont be playing because I dedicate, at most 3 or four hours a week to gaming now, I'm simply too busy trying to build things for the bitcoin community, keep up with my family and friends etc.  The only mobile game I play is sim city and I'm not even that fussed about that one.  I can't remember the last time I played a console or PC game.

I won't be that amazed, btw, because I've seen it already and it's struggling.  Are any of the ones I mentioned above a spectacular success yet?  Nope.  I've got some love for the game credits team, but even then I'm still not convinced they'll ever be wildly successful.

Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:29:29 PM

anyone help ?

If 100%+ inflation is "an incentive" you should have invested in XPY, it had a lot more "incentive".

Oh wait...

I was talking about locking up coins in masternodes, not inflation. But XPY and a lot of other coins that are dead now had no incentive at all, I agree with you.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:32:00 PM

On the contrary my friend. When the coin is released, people will see how intelligent and brilliant the code is, how fast the transactions of the coin are, how well the wallet and the masternodes work etc.etc.etc. At that point we will probably not hear from you again because you are secretly playing an addictive game that ionomy has released. And you and everyone will see how amazing the concept of a gaming and a crypto economy is.

A brief look around xpy.io ionomy.com reveals that your developers are not aware of the QA concept. I have no doubt that the wallet and the games will be also broken in hilarious ways.

I was talking about locking up coins in masternodes, not inflation. But XPY and a lot of other coins that are dead now had no incentive at all, I agree with you.

So coins locked in masternodes will be immune to inflation?
Cayuga

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:39:19 PM

A brief look around xpy.io ionomy.com reveals that your developers are not aware of the QA concept. I have no doubt that the wallet and the games will be also broken in hilarious ways.

So coins locked in masternodes will be immune to inflation?

No, not immune. But if I lock 100K coins in MN's they cannot be used or dumped by others, right? As an investor I will hold them, maybe for years. You are focusing too much on raw inflation charts.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: