Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:03:23 PM

It says this in the ANN:

"****Note**** This is an announcement thread only. It may or may not be monitored by the ionomy.com team. If you would like to discuss ion, ionomy.com, or talk directly to the team and developers to call them scammers, please join us on our slack channel. Automatic invites are available at slack.ionomy.com, or by contacting us at support.ionomy.com****NOTE****"

So I wouldn't hold your breath for responses here. Head over to Slack if you want to engage them in real time.

http://slack.ionomy.com

Could you just please tell them to post it here. Or ask them and post it here yourself. Making people go to some chatroom to ask simple questions that should be answered publicly for everyone to see - that's just one of many red flags.

BUT BUT BUT... suchmoon on the slack channel they have power to control and shadow ban and downvote etc. Bitcointalk is just a post because lots read to reel in the investors. Why would the come away from the safety of their own controlled domain to free will?

FUDDer downvote... shadow ban... you are using too much logic.

Its proof already that matlack can't come here to comment he's too ashamed and not brave enough to stand up for his project... thinks his feelings will be hurt.

Ionomy is also too gutless to say who they are... can be any of 8 people. What a tard.... we can't coerce them out but can try they'll just be old non transparent ionomy.com till they get the cash they want. Will shit them when their scam only nets $3.50 in xpy sales to btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 02:07:21 PM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/04/22/steam-bitcoin-integration-rumor/

Wow, they are going to integrate BTC into a gaming platform? Must be scam Wink

Off topic.

On topic, it's now over 17 hours since they were asked to provide evidence that they really have formed a company based in Singapore, and still there's nothing but silence on that front...

It says this in the ANN:

"****Note**** This is an announcement thread only. It may or may not be monitored by the ionomy.com team. If you would like to discuss ion, ionomy.com, or talk directly to the team and developers to call them scammers, please join us on our slack channel. Automatic invites are available at slack.ionomy.com, or by contacting us at support.ionomy.com****NOTE****"

So I wouldn't hold your breath for responses here. Head over to Slack if you want to engage them in real time.

Seriously, you're going to make me repeat myself?

They came to this forum, created this thread to solicit funds from the bitcoin community.

They have been asked simple questions relating to their operation.

They have stated, a good few hours ago, that they would post the information here.

You seem desperate to distract and move people away from an open and honest discussion on a public forum.

I'm not going and joining some random slack channel.

They want peoples money then they can come here and share the information.

Right now you're starting to appear like you deserve the reputation that you got over the whole GAW fiasco.

samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:16:30 PM

It says this in the ANN:

Could you just please tell them to post it here. Or ask them and post it here yourself. Making people go to some chatroom to ask simple questions that should be answered publicly for everyone to see - that's just one of many red flags.

I agree. Info should be available here, not in some chat.
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:18:04 PM

Off topic.

On topic, it's now over 17 hours since they were asked to provide evidence that they really have formed a company based in Singapore, and still there's nothing but silence on that front...

Forget that... steam rumour btc... ionomy confirmed... next wallmart and target maybe amazon.. everyone fuckin buy ion. Mr Ganza is back!!!! Only the fudder trolls can stop it

Way ahead of you, sold a car, house and the dog, bought myself shiny ION's
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:20:07 PM

Off topic.

It says this in the ANN:

Seriously, you're going to make me repeat myself?

They came to this forum, created this thread to solicit funds from the bitcoin community.

They have been asked simple questions relating to their operation.

They have stated, a good few hours ago, that they would post the information here.

You seem desperate to distract and move people away from an open and honest discussion on a public forum.

I'm not going and joining some random slack channel.

They want peoples money then they can come here and share the information.

Right now you're starting to appear like you deserve the reputation that you got over the whole GAW fiasco.

I'll repeat it for you:  Please post the registered business information and relevant players involved. Are you all gonna allow this to go over 24 hours for a question that shouldn't take 5 minutes to answer?Huh

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 02:30:32 PM

I'll repeat it for you:  Please post the registered business information and relevant players involved. Are you all gonna allow this to go over 24 hours for a question that shouldn't take 5 minutes to answer?Huh

Perhaps buying a shelf company in Singapore takes more than 24 hours. Or they just don't care enough.

What's enlightening is that none of the "investors" in this thread seem to have done their homework. They just sent money to someone in Singapore (allegedly) without any effort to find out what is the legal entity they're dealing with. Otherwise someone would have posted the corporate info.

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:10:07 PM

oh hai guiz, i am having an ICO for my new super-awesome crypto called duncecoin. I have made 250,000,000 of these coins that will launch at $1 dollerz apiece. (This will give us a $250 million market cap which is really good and makes us one of the most valuable coins on teh market!). People may say its a scam because the company I worked for stole $10 million dollars before but this is different and besides you can't tell its a scam unless I've actually scammed you and already stolen your money its true i read it here.

anyhoo, if you would like to contribute to my ICO, you can go to my website here: www.totallynotascam.cn

Ps. If you buy in the next 24 hours, you will get a super rare orange duncecoin in your account. I am only making 500 orange duncecoins, so act now!

Pps. My company is located in Singapore because they apparently don't give a shit about cryptocurrency laws there which I think means I can do whatever I want and the US can't do shit about it!

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:14:22 PM

oh hai guiz, i am having an ICO for my new super-awesome crypto called duncecoin. I have made 250,000,000 of these coins that will launch at $1 dollerz apiece. (This will give us a $250 million market cap which is really good and makes us one of the most valuable coins on teh market!). People may say its a scam because the company I worked for stole $10 million dollars before but this is different and besides you can't tell its a scam unless I've actually scammed you and already stolen your money its true i read it here.

anyhoo, if you would like to contribute to my ICO, you can go to my website here: www.totallynotascam.cn

Ps. If you buy in the next 24 hours, you will get a super rare orange duncecoin in your account. I am only making 500 orange duncecoins, so act now!

Pps. My company is located in Singapore because they apparently don't give a shit about cryptocurrency laws there which I think means I can do whatever I want and the US can't do shit about it!

Oops, you already went too far. We know you are behind it. We have no clue who is behind ION, they refuse to tell us while they scramble to for a business in Singapore. They have a leg up on you.

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:27:10 PM

This should answer everyone's questions about ION

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 04:32:38 PM

This should answer everyone's questions about ION

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

It's as if I just cleaned my glasses...everything is suddenly much clearer

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:55:21 PM

Instead of asking questions and doing due diligence before we invest we should instead just be honored to have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the next, greatest, most revolutionary altcoin out there. Who cares if hey lied about forming a legit company. Who cares if the previous project by this team was a HUGE failure. We shouldn't care about all of that. We should just be thankful for the opportunity to be blessed with the ionomy team.

Have some respect for fucks sake, it hard work exactly cloning the XPY business model. They deserve a little slack!

Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

It says this in the ANN:

Plenty of people are making it over to Slack and asking lots of valid and interesting questions.

This page is not manned as previously stated in the OP, but head over to Slack and you can get answers to everything direct from the team.

Slack: http://slack.ionomy.com
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:47:58 PM

Off topic.

It says this in the ANN:

Reputation given to me by whom? The people who called me a scammer and lied by claiming I dumped all my XPY at a profit?

If you want a fast answer go to Slack (lot's of others don't seem to have a problem), or wait here - it says it in the OP.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:58:52 PM

It says this in the ANN:

Plenty of people are making it over to Slack and asking lots of valid and interesting questions.

This page is not manned as previously stated in the OP, but head over to Slack and you can get answers to everything direct from the team.

So your response to a suggestion to not use chat for important business information is to use chat for important business information? I mean Garza's move to a walled garden called hashtalk (actually hashsomethingelse initially) was retarded enough, but this is taking it to a whole new level. So legit.

Underground unregistered securities. The SEC must be so proud of this innovation. The mysterious Singapore entity will surely protect the US-based principals, it's amazing how nobody else ever thought of circumventing securities regulations like that.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:08:11 PM

It says this in the ANN:

So your response to a suggestion to not use chat for important business information is to use chat for important business information? I mean Garza's move to a walled garden called hashtalk (actually hashsomethingelse initially) was retarded enough, but this is taking it to a whole new level. So legit.

Underground unregistered securities. The SEC must be so proud of this innovation. The mysterious Singapore entity will surely protect the US-based principals, it's amazing how nobody else ever thought of circumventing securities regulations like that.

The OP states that this thread is "announcement" only. So it's unreasonable to expect more than that.

This wasn't my decision. I'm just an XPY.io platform user that swapped my XPY for ION when it was offered, I didn't make up this thread.

In my opinion, if this thread cannot be monitored, then it should be locked.
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:10:47 PM

OK,  well in light of the continued obfuscation & refusal to answer the most basic questions in a thread where the ionomy people have come to beg for people's bitcoin, I'm going to chalk this one up as a scam.

See, I went 23 hours after asking a simple question before I gave up.

And coins, your reputation is one that developed as a result of your hard core shilling in an attempt to offload your bag.

Come out with whatever response you want, it matters not, your rep is what it is.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:16:16 PM

OK,  well in light of the continued obfuscation & refusal to answer the most basic questions in a thread where the ionomy people have come to beg for people's bitcoin, I'm going to chalk this one up as a scam.

See, I went 23 hours after asking a simple question before I gave up.

And coins, your reputation is one that developed as a result of your hard core shilling in an attempt to offload your bag.

Come out with whatever response you want, it matters not, your rep is what it is.

I'm not surprised that your conclusion is that this is a "scam". Based on your test of "monitoring" on this "not monitored" thread, it's definitely a fail.

Crypto is a risky space, losing money is easy. You need to be comfortable with your investments and different people have different criteria. Risk / reward and all that.

I am what I am. I don't go with the flow. It get's me haters. I'm not losing any sleep over it Cheesy
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:19:59 PM

It says this in the ANN:

Why did they make this thread then? You don't make a thread and then make people go somewhere else to get the answers.

Close and delete this thread. The ionomy team isn't taking it seriously. Either answer the questions here where they are asked or close the thread and get your scam bullshit outta here.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 06:22:25 PM

It says this in the ANN:

Why did they make this thread then? You don't make a thread and then make people go somewhere else to get the answers.

Close and delete this thread. The ionomy team isn't taking it seriously. Either answer the questions here where they are asked or close the thread and get your scam bullshit outta here.

I agree with some of what you say.

In my opinion, an "announcement only" thread should be locked.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:24:14 PM

Looks like t is time for us all to go on slack and keep asking these questions. I figure they will then create a new private slack channel...more of a walled garden that garza.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: