Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

Well, I kept some bitcoin in a cold wallet for some reason.One is, bitcoin price is increasing fast so it is very profitable for me.Secondly,I can use it when I am on emergency.When I became desperate for money I open my cold wallet and take the necessary amount which I need.
you are right. the best way is to save money. ethics so you need the money, which you have to do is swap the bitcoin that you have into money. I guess it is something better than borrowing money, because it is very risky to borrow money if you need money very much, and would be difficult to reverse.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:42:17 PM

If i would desperate in nees of money i would earn through signature campaigns ,or i could earn through mining alternate coins which is much more useful .or otherwisw little investment in bitcoins would make it worth.
That's a good idea but we can also invest bitcoins in our wallets thats the most safest way unlike the investments if it will turns to scam there is nothing you can do you have to accept the lose of your bitcoins or money.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:50:03 PM

I will try to get loan from my friends or relatives.If i dont get, then i will try to sell my bitcoins with half heart. No other possible options.

If you have bitcoins then you are really not in need of money because bitcoin is also a money of one kind, if someone is in desperate need of money it means they have nothing to sell nor anything to exchange to cash, and in such cases someone has to take a loan or to work immediately for money.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 06:09:31 PM

I will try to get loan from my friends or relatives.If i dont get, then i will try to sell my bitcoins with half heart. No other possible options.

If you have bitcoins then you are really not in need of money because bitcoin is also a money of one kind, if someone is in desperate need of money it means they have nothing to sell nor anything to exchange to cash, and in such cases someone has to take a loan or to work immediately for money.

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
anasis

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:25:02 PM

The money I have not ceased to be in need, but to cope with their desires. And my wife has helped me earn credits in the bank for God knows what, and now I have given them. I'm furious. I never even will not take debt.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:13:01 PM

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

To tell the truth to my earnings on the Internet adds some good opportunities in life. I am very grateful. Of course if you urgently need money, then there are more banks.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:40:54 PM

In my opinion, taking loans is very risky. I believe that selling goods and services could be a better way to earn some money. If the individual stop to think, he/she will realize that there are usually many solutions that can be explored, especially in the internet business, just put the efforts in the right thing to do.

You have to deal with the risk because you need money. It doesn't matter if it is risky, as long as you could produce immediate money with it to fund what you are rushing, then it's okay to just accept the consequences of your action, as long as you will use that money in productive way or in emergencies.

Selling goods and services are good, however, it is not sure that you will earn from it on your expected time and looking for opportunities would take time, unless you are very lucky that you've seen it instantly.
I would never borrow anyone money or take loans if I were ever in desperate for money. Nothing can ensure that you can earn more money in that situation. You could even lose the loans as well. In my opinion, finding a job is a best solution. It is not very hard to apply a simple job on this planet if you have enough knowledge and skill. And if they choose you to fill the empty position, you can able to earn about 1-5$ per hour.
Sometimes in order to manage some situation you have to take loans but as you said earning money must be important.

So, in any kind of condition first step is to earn money for it and if loan should be taken then it must be repaid as soon as possible. The best thing is we should always keep surplus funds in order to face any kind of emergency situations.
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:43:28 PM

Asking money can be friends and acquaintances, ideally, if they are rich and can give not just in time and, if possible. Or do not give, they dig up the beds in the country or to help with the repairs. Worse if friends also from time to time looking for money. Giving money would have otherwise spoil your friendships.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:53:53 PM

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

To tell the truth to my earnings on the Internet adds some good opportunities in life. I am very grateful. Of course if you urgently need money, then there are more banks.
I would rather borrow money in my related family or in my friends instead of a bank, because when you borrow in your related family or in your friends I'm pretty sure that he will not give you an interest or big interest.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 09:15:14 PM

got your point. if i really don't have anything even something to sell online, i might just try to call a friend, neighborhood friend always are easy to talk to.  or maybe my sister for a rescue. she gives me money whenever i ask which is also the reason why i feel ashamed not paying the last time i asked.  Grin

I would rather borrow money in my related family or in my friends instead of a bank, because when you borrow in your related family or in your friends I'm pretty sure that he will not give you an interest or big interest.

If you are going to loan from banks, there are lots of process you have to undergo, from identity to background investigation if you have the capability to pay them back.  And when they see that you are not eligible for a loan, they will decline you request.  Heartless yes.  
Asking to borrow money from relatives or friends is easier but there are people that will take the chance of getting profit out of you.  May he be a friend or a relatives.  Aside from that, they also weigh if you can pay them back, and if they feel you can't, it either they tell you that they need the money too or grant your request but with lesser amount of money.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:19:49 PM

Just check the Site in my signature, if full of such people who is "in desperate need for money". NSFW

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
manyuta

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:22:09 PM

If you have little friends, relatives far away, and pride would not allow to ask, you can go to a bank or a special organization and issue microloan.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:53:55 PM

One of the fastest ways is to take a loan. But that is possible only in the case that you have work. Without work nobody is going to give you a loan as I know.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:59:28 PM

If you have little friends, relatives far away, and pride would not allow to ask, you can go to a bank or a special organization and issue microloan.
Where can I borrow money urgently? A lot of money and can immediately take to the bank. In the car, an apartment, new furniture, on vacation ... you can get a large sum in the bank, a much smaller percentage than in the MFI, and the return of the debt can stretch for years. But who has got a lot of money the bank will not give.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:15:54 PM

Asking money can be friends and acquaintances, ideally, if they are rich and can give not just in time and, if possible. Or do not give, they dig up the beds in the country or to help with the repairs. Worse if friends also from time to time looking for money. Giving money would have otherwise spoil your friendships.
I think there are several methods you can do before asking for help to friends, it would be better if you try first to get the money, if the money was not enough you can sell your precious goods,
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 685

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:27:23 PM

One of the fastest ways is to take a loan. But that is possible only in the case that you have work. Without work nobody is going to give you a loan as I know.

actually loan is fast way, but it is not sp good because when you want to give back the money, you have to pay the interest. in my view, I do not like interest.

I prefer to work than loan someone's money. probably we can look for freelance job in some sites.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:40:59 PM

actually loan is fast way, but it is not sp good because when you want to give back the money, you have to pay the interest. in my view, I do not like interest.

I prefer to work than loan someone's money. probably we can look for freelance job in some sites.
loan is the last choice when you do not have other options to get the money you need. normally I would work that provides short-term income or ask for money to my parents, when it could not be done I'll be taking loan to someone
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:03:41 AM

Or if you have some property that can be guarrantee. But take a loan is really bad way, we better safe some money as emergency fund. So if we desperate need for money, we can use it.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:47:19 AM

If i were in desperate need for money, take a loan should be the best answer, but i don't have good collateral. So i think i will try to borrow the money from my friends and then i will find a job to payback. Maybe i will sell my phone too to get money.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:11:47 AM

If i were in desperate need for money, take a loan should be the best answer, but i don't have good collateral. So i think i will try to borrow the money from my friends and then i will find a job to payback. Maybe i will sell my phone too to get money.
You should choose a friend that has a job so when you are in desperate need you know who you will approach. Asking your friends a loan is beneficial to you as you do not need to pay interest but make sure you have to pay to maintain the friendship you build.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: