Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:32:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:09:05 AM

Most likely first which I ask for money are banks. I'm not sure that the bank is able to provide any on-demand PRSPs required, but would be worth trying. To avoid future problems with that, you need to take on your own business and make money.

If I am in desperate need of money, I am not going to and ask the banks for help because that is not going to give me an assurance that they will give the amount that I need. I will just simply ask my friends and parents to give me money or if they won't give me, probably I'm going to look for a job that will pay after I work maybe for 1-2 hours.

Banks can give you a loan without debt of gratitude, you do business with bank and their job is to ensure you have the capacity to pay before they will lend you the money. If you have a good job that pays you regularly, for sure the bank can help you, you can take a loan as much as you want as long as you qualify on their evaluation. I make loans in banks actually as they can offer me good rates and flexible terms.

if we don't have any jobs, then the bank will not give a loan to us and we can not borrow the money. its better to find the job and i am sure that we can found one and if we stick with that jobs, i am sure that we can have the best time for our life and we can earn money too.
The banks are on the business of making money and are not charities if you don’t have a job then it is very obvious they are not going to give you a loan and even if they did they interest rates will be very high so paying th loan will be very difficult.

Actually banks are also donating on charities but whatever..

You don't need a job. What you need is a promising business plan and a good attitude to achieve that goal. The banks are also requiring a collateral so they don't care if you're not going to be able to pay because you don't have a steady income from a day job.

The interest rate is not that high considering the fact that getting a loan is a shortcut to having a capital. Consider that "fee" as something that's the counterpart of the time that you should've spent to get those money.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:36:27 AM

If I was starving and desperate from money I'd get off the internet and work more  Wink

That is what we need work, we should not relly too much on what we earn here infront of the computer because this must be just an extra income.
And even the bitcoin, you should not relai on that, work in real world will make your problem solve.

When it comes to starving and I do really need something to eat. It's not that hard to ask people near you to humbly ask them that you need to eat or you need something to spend for food. I did this before and it seems that there are people who are generous and loves to help people in need, but don't just do it daily.  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

I have expensive watches on my drawers. I will sell them in case of emergency.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:05:21 AM

When I don't have choice then I am going to sell all the jewelries that I got in my drawers too. But as long as my parents are going to help me, then I will simply keep on asking them that I need to have something desperately. Still its kinda shame for me when I keep on asking them for favor in the things that I need desperate money.
That's the only measure you have to do, if only we have another choice we would do it not to disturbed our parents. I guess it is important that we will prepare for the time that a desperate need of money will come. For now, savings is very important and we have to save now and make it consistent.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:22:42 AM

Signature campaigns are also helpful to the people who doesn't have money to buy bitcoin. Faucet is good also but it is to cheap and consume much time. So I'll commend to join signature campaign because I know I earn more than faucet but it is difficult to join campaign if your a low quality poster and beginner. That's solution is proven and tested because some members of this campaign is doesn't have a starting money.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:28:07 AM

Signature campaigns are also helpful to the people who doesn't have money to buy bitcoin. Faucet is good also but it is to cheap and consume much time. So I'll commend to join signature campaign because I know I earn more than faucet but it is difficult to join campaign if your a low quality poster and beginner. That's solution is proven and tested because some members of this campaign is doesn't have a starting money.
Not recommend the faucet since you cannot earn decent amount their, you will only waste your time and energy by clicking ads/captcha, agree that signature campaign will be help but it's not high you better to get real job to earn decent amount.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

Nope, signature campaign would take you a lot before accumulating money or bitcoin. If we need instant money, we should be looking for loans and ways that could produce us money in no time. But that's true, most of the signature campaign members starts with nothing in their wallet, and many was helped by the campaign so they could buy their daily needs. But, as I've said campaigns are not for instant money.  Smiley

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

having some expensive and psychical stuff can always help. if those whatches are extra than I suggest you to sell them now and make them bitcoin. it can also help you a good way when you will be desperate need of money..
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

having some expensive and psychical stuff can always help. if those whatches are extra than I suggest you to sell them now and make them bitcoin. it can also help you a good way when you will be desperate need of money..

If you would have saved enough money regularly then you won't need to sell any expensive stuff of yours so its better to save money which can be helpful in rainy days but if you have failed to save money then selling stuffs would be the right choice as it will give you money in your hands on the spot and your purpose will be served.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:45:36 AM

If I was starving and desperate from money I'd get off the internet and work more  Wink

That is what we need work, we should not relly too much on what we earn here infront of the computer because this must be just an extra income.
And even the bitcoin, you should not relai on that, work in real world will make your problem solve.
Yes that is not a permanent income because that is not a fixed and steady income so we have to search for another type of income for us so that we will not be in desperate need of money in hard times. From now we also have to do a part time job or we have to think for starting our own business.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

I get the same problem, desperate when not having a job and have no money. Finally I can get money from the internet, I do not consider this as an extra income. but I make this as a main job. because it has given me a lot of money is more than just working in the real world. the point is you don't have to work in the real world to solve the problem, as long as you can earn an income from the internet and can grow it, it will not be a problem.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:42:41 PM

I get the same problem, desperate when not having a job and have no money. Finally I can get money from the internet, I do not consider this as an extra income. but I make this as a main job. because it has given me a lot of money is more than just working in the real world. the point is you don't have to work in the real world to solve the problem, as long as you can earn an income from the internet and can grow it, it will not be a problem.

That's true that you can make good amount of money from internet but you should make sure that you are getting paid on time but may be sometimes you need to wait for certain amount of time to get paid so in that case if you need money desperately then it won't help you out as you need hard cash in hands when you are stuck into that situation.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:46:46 PM

That's true that you can make good amount of money from internet but you should make sure that you are getting paid on time but may be sometimes you need to wait for certain amount of time to get paid so in that case if you need money desperately then it won't help you out as you need hard cash in hands when you are stuck into that situation.

Right that's the problem sometimes when the payment were delayed we are out of budget and we get disparate to look for more income. What we really need is some of stable job or we should really be good on budgeting our income to be able to meet the spends we needed.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

Right that's the problem sometimes when the payment were delayed we are out of budget and we get disparate to look for more income. What we really need is some of stable job or we should really be good on budgeting our income to be able to meet the spends we needed.
[/quote]
Yah! Making part time online would do, it is great if you still have another work full time or business as your main source and make online as one of your other income. As per me, I don't depend on online I am just doing it as my other source of income, but, for those who makes online as their full time employment thumbs up for them it means they are making enough money compare to employment.
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

but now people are really earning a permanent income from bitcoin and they consider bitcoin as their profession, although it is not good to depend of bitcoin for living but still they have reason because they are earning good profit from bitcoin.

Yes its true that you are earning a decent income in bitcoins but not all the time that bitcoin will be at its best price.  If bitcoin will deflate you will notice that your decent income will not be enough to sustain your needs.  Unlike fiat, as long as you are a regular employee you are receiving your salary every 15days. You can also lend a money from lending services if you really in need of it.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:33:26 PM

In such a situation, I think the first thing to do is to have self control, keep calm, and think in the most rational way possible to find solutions. Usually the best thing to do is to look for a job that can provide a good source of income, but in emergency situations, there are other possibilities like selling things you do not need or asking for help from someone you trust.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:34:23 PM

that situation indeed it sometimes can be a big problem when we are in need of money. but I have a saving money, and my revenue not only from the signature campaign, some like trade and other matters. so far I've never get such situations. so my advice if you are looking for money from the internet, not only has 1 source, even outside of bitcoin is also still a lot of ways to earn money

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:39:03 PM

In such a situation, I think the first thing to do is to have self control, keep calm, and think in the most rational way possible to find solutions. Usually the best thing to do is to look for a job that can provide a good source of income, but in emergency situations, there are other possibilities like selling things you do not need or asking for help from someone you trust.
desperate mean the person will be in the emergency need for the money so at that time no one can find the place and time for getting the job at that time he will immediately need someone to provide the money to him which is very hard but if someone in relation will like to help him in that matter.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 05:42:58 PM

desperate mean the person will be in the emergency need for the money so at that time no one can find the place and time for getting the job at that time he will immediately need someone to provide the money to him which is very hard but if someone in relation will like to help him in that matter.

desperately like need the money that very instant because without his money he could be in a big trouble for a mob is going to drop him into a river along with a huge stone tied to him.

if in such situation, i will probably sell my sperm to a sperm bank if this is going to happen to me. i'll ask them to wait for me outside and i'll just released a bucket of my sperm to this sperm bank. hope that will help you guys have the idea where to go.  Cheesy

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:20:01 PM

i think we should not invest all our money in one place we need to keep some money as saving and invest the rest of the assets, because no one know that either some one will give you loan or not. so you must have some money in hand and can fulfill your need when you need it in emergency.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: