Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208989 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:17:33 AM

I am willing to kill a man, many men. As many humans or animals as you require - for a price. PM me for info.
Wow this is the idea which is very worst killing a person to get money when you desperate to get money, after you get the money where you will go? in jail you think you enjoy the money you got on that business? Much better to ask all your friend to give you loan or some helps to find money and you will return it with interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:21:56 AM

I am willing to kill a man, many men. As many humans or animals as you require - for a price. PM me for info.
'

LOL! Man! Don't be so harsh and ridiculous we know that being on a situation of desperately need in money is bad but it is more even bad and odd if you are willing to do this. Don't try to offer this type of service here, there's no such worth for a living thing to be killed and get paid by destroying and eliminating them in this world.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:01:21 AM

'

LOL! Man! Don't be so harsh and ridiculous we know that being on a situation of desperately need in money is bad but it is more even bad and odd if you are willing to do this. Don't try to offer this type of service here, there's no such worth for a living thing to be killed and get paid by destroying and eliminating them in this world.

Yup and even if he earns money by killing someone what you think how long he can live freely in this world he will be surely caught by the cops and his rest of life he will be spending into the jail which will also spoil his image in the society.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

I will find an extra job and seeking extra job so that it easy to make money immediately.I would sell my thing and gadgets.And i will try to borrow my friend even if there is a profit and if i have a money i will go to gamble who knows maybe it might be win.
Japinat

Activity: 2968

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:57:21 AM

I will find an extra job and seeking extra job so that it easy to make money immediately.I would sell my thing and gadgets.And i will try to borrow my friend even if there is a profit and if i have a money i will go to gamble who knows maybe it might be win.
You'll probably do anything if you are in desperate situation, what is important is you stay away from doing illegal activities as that will just give additional problem. Thing is, all things is we have is useless if we cannot use it in the future, in emergency situation we need tot prioritize solving the problem and just be ready to sacrifice on selling things that we want but does not really needs the most.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zagarcoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:57:31 AM

Borrowing will always be your very good way, and your assets will always be the one that will save you, you could use them as collateral or if you want it quicker .If I was in desperate need for money I wouldn't try to get money in Bitcoin, because it is problematic in my country to exchange them for local currency.
boyptc

Activity: 2996

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:18:55 AM

'

Yup and even if he earns money by killing someone what you think how long he can live freely in this world he will be surely caught by the cops and his rest of life he will be spending into the jail which will also spoil his image in the society.

Even if he lives freely and wasn't chase by the cops, his conscience will keep on reminding him that just because of his desperation of money, he ended up live/s easily. Only a person without heart will do this, its' better to beg out or work until you will be tired for the money that you want. Money can be earned, but life can't.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:23:09 AM

I have a day job with decent salary but I have to face this situation ever in my life then I would borrow money from colleagues as they are working with me since long time and have blind faith in me that I will not run away with their money and will pay them back on time.
some time it become hard to borrow money therefor i try my best to save so extra money for intense need.

Borrowing money should be the second choice and only if we don't have any other choice to make and the first priority should be to save money and if you have saved it regularly then you will never have to borrow it from the people around you.

That's correct and now you also have an choice of saving bitcoins and if you have saved bitcoin then you can sell some of them anytime in emergency situation and if the price is high when you sell then its an added advantage for you and will give you rid from borrowing from people.

Not all can save bitcoins as there are many people who prefer to sell them when they see higher price as they can make profits from it and there will be many few people who would have saved decent amount of bitcoins for future.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

Most jobs pay after 15 days. It kind of rare to find a job where you can ask for advanced payment right away and most jobs that pay daily pays really low.

Selling things that you would probably buy again after you got out of crisis only lead to more loss. You're going to sell your gadgets for below market price since you need the money urgently, then after solving your financial problem you're going to buy gadgets once again because we need them.

Gambling will only make you lose even more money. You already have some money, then might as well use it for whatever it is you needed money for.

Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

Borrowing will always be your very good way, and your assets will always be the one that will save you, you could use them as collateral or if you want it quicker .If I was in desperate need for money I wouldn't try to get money in Bitcoin, because it is problematic in my country to exchange them for local currency.

Borrowing would be a great choice once you have a definite plan on how you will use them like a starting or additional money to start a business but without a plan, you might get jailed for it.
I agree on your second opinion that bitcoin isn't the right thing to get money in desperate times since you might get nowhere into.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:40:49 PM

'

Even if he lives freely and wasn't chase by the cops, his conscience will keep on reminding him that just because of his desperation of money, he ended up live/s easily. Only a person without heart will do this, its' better to beg out or work until you will be tired for the money that you want. Money can be earned, but life can't.

Consciences are for weak people. How many billions of humans have died in the past? How many trillions more will be born and die as well? Hundreds of trillions of living things or more have died since the dawn of life on earth. Do you honestly think removing one or two humans matters? It's just a drop in the bucket, thousands more will take their place.

I gladly kill for money. There are ways to avoid arrest in situations like these. I only take premium payments for such services. Done right, you leave no evidence and are nowhere to be found.

LOL perhaps you'll end up with the same fate you're bragging about dude. Money is finite. You may be in deep financial shit but several years from now you'll just look back to that time and smile that you've gotten through financial hardships. People are willing to help if you're trustworthy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

I have a day job with decent salary but I have to face this situation ever in my life then I would borrow money from colleagues as they are working with me since long time and have blind faith in me that I will not run away with their money and will pay them back on time.
some time it become hard to borrow money therefor i try my best to save so extra money for intense need.

I don't think anyone with a reserve extra cash somewhere will ever feel the desperation for money so I don't know where you're coming from, secondly I think if you're in such dire need for money the right thing will be to either borrow from friends or family or take a bank loan with interest.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

Well if my earnings was gone. I think i would go into physical works because its more trusting. And its not always a guarantee that there is always internet. And we have some lending services.

Me too. I only work for bitcoin because somebody give me a starter pack or a starter investment. They actually refer me to a site where they gave free satoshi. If my earning was gone, I will push my dayjob and quit earning bitcoin. But that depends on what will be the situation
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:49:00 PM

Every person needs money. People only help those who really in their opinion needs. Very often it happens that those who ask for money are better than those from whom they ask for help.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:53:58 PM

'

Consciences are for weak people. How many billions of humans have died in the past? How many trillions more will be born and die as well? Hundreds of trillions of living things or more have died since the dawn of life on earth. Do you honestly think removing one or two humans matters? It's just a drop in the bucket, thousands more will take their place.

I gladly kill for money. There are ways to avoid arrest in situations like these. I only take premium payments for such services. Done right, you leave no evidence and are nowhere to be found.
>Do you honestly think removing one or two humans matters? It's just a drop in the bucket, thousands more will take their place

Since you're also a human yourself, This also applies to you right? If a desperate man killed you for money it doesn't matter because there are thousands who can replace you, everything will go normally, NO BIG DEAL .

Some people really tend to resort to illegal activities when a desperate situation arises but sometimes its not just about conscience but also about dignity some self-respect or something . Stop thinking that people don't matter because they are .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:55:16 PM

Well if my earnings was gone. I think i would go into physical works because its more trusting. And its not always a guarantee that there is always internet. And we have some lending services.

Me too. I only work for bitcoin because somebody give me a starter pack or a starter investment. They actually refer me to a site where they gave free satoshi. If my earning was gone, I will push my dayjob and quit earning bitcoin. But that depends on what will be the situation

If I were you ,I will push on bitcoin more . I have job and I let bitcoin as my part time ,though there were times that I earn more in bitcoin,more than what I can have in my job. There were time I'm thinking to quit my job and focus on bitcoin if I'm really into money , but for the mean time I still need to have growth on my job or career. But I will not let bitcoin gone on my system.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:14:21 PM

I would presume that you are receiving a big amount on that site that gives free satoshi, are we talking of faucets here or something?
Dude I guess, job is still very important as you can still do bitcoin jobs or investments even if you are working with your day job, that would sound
better having two source of income, isn't it? Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:31:47 PM

In my experience if i in adesperate need of money i acted with a desperate measure which is ofcourse is not an illegal thing to do which is pawning, loan with a big interest or selling my personal stuff or things.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:36:23 PM

In my experience if i in adesperate need of money i acted with a desperate measure which is ofcourse is not an illegal thing to do which is pawning, loan with a big interest or selling my personal stuff or things.

Yeah. I always do that pawning something of a value then give it if you have already the money. That's why I also invest in gold jewelries, like necklace and earring so that if I need money right away I just go to pawnshop to pawn it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:32:36 PM

Every person needs money. People only help those who really in their opinion needs. Very often it happens that those who ask for money are better than those from whom they ask for help.
Everyone need money and each and everyone works for money but i would not rather use my bitcoin when i am short of cash because i do have a regular work and i can take care of myself with it and i wont be touching my alt coins as well as bitcoin collection unless and until i want to book some profits and buy back later.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: