Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208989 times)
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:06:14 PM

I actually encounter things like this that Im in need desperate for mone. Like Ive been selling my stuffs, ask for a loan with a collateral but the hard thing is pay big an interest. Thats why Im always making sure things right not to again asking for a loan, so Im always do the saving in terms of emergency.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

Last time,when our son celebrated his one year birthday, we badly needed money for the food, party,etc. We sold our bitcoin  just to supplement the lack of our total actually paid.
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:08:17 PM

>Do you honestly think removing one or two humans matters? It's just a drop in the bucket, thousands more will take their place

Since you're also a human yourself, This also applies to you right? If a desperate man killed you for money it doesn't matter because there are thousands who can replace you, everything will go normally, NO BIG DEAL .

Some people really tend to resort to illegal activities when a desperate situation arises but sometimes its not just about conscience but also about dignity some self-respect or something . Stop thinking that people don't matter because they are .

You are WEAK.

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:43:01 PM

I actually encounter things like this that Im in need desperate for mone. Like Ive been selling my stuffs, ask for a loan with a collateral but the hard thing is pay big an interest. Thats why Im always making sure things right not to again asking for a loan, so Im always do the saving in terms of emergency.
yes that is a good decision because we cannot expect for every time to get loan from banks or from friends. which we have to return with big interest rate. i think it will be good to save some money in term of emergency while invest the rest of the money for making more and more money that we can easily get from trading alt coins.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:25:08 AM

I am willing to kill a man, many men. As many humans or animals as you require - for a price. PM me for info.
'

LOL! Man! Don't be so harsh and ridiculous we know that being on a situation of desperately need in money is bad but it is more even bad and odd if you are willing to do this. Don't try to offer this type of service here, there's no such worth for a living thing to be killed and get paid by destroying and eliminating them in this world.

Yup and even if he earns money by killing someone what you think how long he can live freely in this world he will be surely caught by the cops and his rest of life he will be spending into the jail which will also spoil his image in the society.

Even if he lives freely and wasn't chase by the cops, his conscience will keep on reminding him that just because of his desperation of money, he ended up live/s easily. Only a person without heart will do this, its' better to beg out or work until you will be tired for the money that you want. Money can be earned, but life can't.

Consciences are for weak people. How many billions of humans have died in the past? How many trillions more will be born and die as well? Hundreds of trillions of living things or more have died since the dawn of life on earth. Do you honestly think removing one or two humans matters? It's just a drop in the bucket, thousands more will take their place.

I gladly kill for money. There are ways to avoid arrest in situations like these. I only take premium payments for such services. Done right, you leave no evidence and are nowhere to be found.

Don't include us with your dark attitude, we are not going to kill whatever it takes. And money? it is easy to earn if you are living peacefully and has the right manner. But with this way? I don't want to bring this memory forever that every night you will keep on dreaming about those lives that you killed. I honestly think that killing one life matters, because it's a sin and a crime.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:31:31 AM

Borrowing will always be your very good way, and your assets will always be the one that will save you, you could use them as collateral or if you want it quicker .If I was in desperate need for money I wouldn't try to get money in Bitcoin, because it is problematic in my country to exchange them for local currency.

Borrowing would be a great choice once you have a definite plan on how you will use them like a starting or additional money to start a business but without a plan, you might get jailed for it.
I agree on your second opinion that bitcoin isn't the right thing to get money in desperate times since you might get nowhere into.
Borrowing can also be for desperate times and in fact it's the most option of people who are really in need of money, you won't be going to jail if you know your responsibility. When you borrow money, make sure you know how to pay it, your reputation is also at stake here and if you fail, the next time you cannot borrow anymore.

CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

Borrowing will always be your very good way, and your assets will always be the one that will save you, you could use them as collateral or if you want it quicker .If I was in desperate need for money I wouldn't try to get money in Bitcoin, because it is problematic in my country to exchange them for local currency.

Borrowing would be a great choice once you have a definite plan on how you will use them like a starting or additional money to start a business but without a plan, you might get jailed for it.
I agree on your second opinion that bitcoin isn't the right thing to get money in desperate times since you might get nowhere into.
Borrowing can also be for desperate times and in fact it's the most option of people who are really in need of money, you won't be going to jail if you know your responsibility. When you borrow money, make sure you know how to pay it, your reputation is also at stake here and if you fail, the next time you cannot borrow anymore.

Borrowing money is the easiest way to take care of your needs as you will get money instantly in your hands but you have to make sure that you repay them on time or else it will ruin your reputation which will very hard to regain in future and in that case no one will prefer to help you out in future.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

Every person needs money. People only help those who really in their opinion needs. Very often it happens that those who ask for money are better than those from whom they ask for help.
people will help if they get a profit, that's what happens in the world today. I doubt people will help you and lend you the money freely without interest
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:20:50 PM

Every person needs money. People only help those who really in their opinion needs. Very often it happens that those who ask for money are better than those from whom they ask for help.
people will help if they get a profit, that's what happens in the world today. I doubt people will help you and lend you the money freely without interest

If you are borrowing from your friends or family then I don't think they will charge interest from you and will lend you money without any interest so in that case you need to make sure that you don't break their trust and pay them back on time.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

In desperate need for money is to look for borrow a money and find a loaning lending. Based on my view some of people look for lending. Another one is selling things. That is the easy and fastest way to make money but in a good way.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

Well if my earnings was gone. I think i would go into physical works because its more trusting. And its not always a guarantee that there is always internet. And we have some lending services.

Me too. I only work for bitcoin because somebody give me a starter pack or a starter investment. They actually refer me to a site where they gave free satoshi. If my earning was gone, I will push my dayjob and quit earning bitcoin. But that depends on what will be the situation
I would presume that you are receiving a big amount on that site that gives free satoshi, are we talking of faucets here or something?
Dude I guess, job is still very important as you can still do bitcoin jobs or investments even if you are working with your day job, that would sound
better having two source of income, isn't it? Smiley
Yeah dude how are you living off sites that give free bitcoin. Those faucets are useless. Even with multiple faucets or even a Bot that can tap the right one at the right time it take weeks to get even 5 bucks.

If I didn’t have any money and needed some desperately I would definitely not be working for bitcoin though. I need to be paying for food and shelter and clothes which you usually can’t buy with bitcoin and since I am in a financial crisis I can’t afford the cost of translating bitcoin into my local fiat.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

In desperate need for money is to look for borrow a money and find a loaning lending. Based on my view some of people look for lending. Another one is selling things. That is the easy and fastest way to make money but in a good way.

Yes, it's true, if we need money and there is no other way, selling things is the right choice. but if not have goods, borrowing to others could be an alternative if you really are in need for something very sudden. with a note, you'll get money back to pay it. but when I need money, I usually sell goods.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:37:58 PM

Yes, it's true, if we need money and there is no other way, selling things is the right choice. but if not have goods, borrowing to others could be an alternative if you really are in need for something very sudden. with a note, you'll get money back to pay it. but when I need money, I usually sell goods.
What kind of things you will sell to fulfill your in need? There are many ways where you can earn money in decent ways not by selling your things that you hardly get that. You've dreamed it and then you will sell it? Hell no for mefinding a decent job is the best one or even side lines to earn money Smiley
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:04:56 PM

What kind of things you will sell to fulfill your in need? There are many ways where you can earn money in decent ways not by selling your things that you hardly get that. You've dreamed it and then you will sell it? Hell no for mefinding a decent job is the best one or even side lines to earn money Smiley

Selling goods is not an great idea as how many times you will sell your goods and what if you don't find a buyer at that point of time and there is a full possibility that you will sell your goods at lower price then your expected price as you need money anyhow and that is ultimately a loss for you.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:58:52 PM

Selling goods is not an great idea as how many times you will sell your goods and what if you don't find a buyer at that point of time and there is a full possibility that you will sell your goods at lower price then your expected price as you need money anyhow and that is ultimately a loss for you.

Yeah, I also think that only selling thing it is possible we get money as we want?
Absolutely no, because when we sell our goods, than it will be sold in a lowest price, and may be our goods we will be need in future, than in that time, we can't buy again. So i think better is that only borrow money from your best friends.     
lovenhom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:50:41 PM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
When money is needed, money is very important . But to earn it by bitcoin, it can not be rushed. If you come to bitcoin, be persistent. When I need money I can find something to do, or can just ask for help from someone else.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:56:14 PM

I've been in such situations that I realy need the money but it's very ackward and embarassing to me to ask other people for money. So, I try to earn some extra money or sell something and if that is not possible then I would ask my family or friends but that would be the last option.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

Last month when I needed money I sold my bitcoins but there were occasions when I was in need of money and nothing to sell or ask anyone to lend but God always help me in various ways
God is always the ultimate help but i will still suggest loan
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

I would do some trading and hope to earn some profit through it,
It seems more safe in trading than going to risk it in some gambling site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

I've been in such situations that I realy need the money but it's very ackward and embarassing to me to ask other people for money. So, I try to earn some extra money or sell something and if that is not possible then I would ask my family or friends but that would be the last option.
Yeah, asking friends or family should only be used as a last option and even then I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so.
I mean, if you have a steady job, you should always have like 3 months worth of wages put aside in a savings account, just as an emergency fund.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: