Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were in desperate need for money....  (Read 208992 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:48:11 AM

When I was in desperate need of money, I took loans and also was selling drugs. Not stuffs to be proud of
Lol for real? Selling will get you killed when you were here and then you will sell drugs maybe you already dead when you know TOKHANG in philippines they will kill those people who actually selling drugs maybe people are inneed of money but theres other way on how you can get money.
Yeah, the Philippine Administration right now is so strict against drugs such as coccaine, marijuana and others. But I hope you get a job rather than selling drugs which is too risky for you and the people around you. If you value your life then better not do that and just as I've said find a regular paying job.

Drugs is illegal anywhere around the world not only the Philippines. I can't say Philippines is really strict in terms of those drugs because they can't touch those drug lords in the country. Only the small time dealers and pushers are being captured or killed. Drug lords are covered up by high ranking officials or politicians which i think drugs in the Philippines will never be stopped whoever might be the president is.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:59:42 AM

When I was in desperate need of money, I took loans and also was selling drugs. Not stuffs to be proud of
Lol for real? Selling will get you killed when you were here and then you will sell drugs maybe you already dead when you know TOKHANG in philippines they will kill those people who actually selling drugs maybe people are inneed of money but theres other way on how you can get money.
Yeah, the Philippine Administration right now is so strict against drugs such as coccaine, marijuana and others. But I hope you get a job rather than selling drugs which is too risky for you and the people around you. If you value your life then better not do that and just as I've said find a regular paying job.

Drugs is illegal anywhere around the world not only the Philippines. I can't say Philippines is really strict in terms of those drugs because they can't touch those drug lords in the country. Only the small time dealers and pushers are being captured or killed. Drug lords are covered up by high ranking officials or politicians which i think drugs in the Philippines will never be stopped whoever might be the president is.
Never try selling drugs in the Philippines if you do not want to die, this is the main problem in that country and I see in the news that
EJK is happening but I believe that is how people should be treated to instill fear in their mind and not to abuse the young generation.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

Wow dude. I have been desperate before, but I would never ever sell drugs, that stuff gets you killed or arrested.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:46:36 AM

If I urgently need money, then I will sell bitcoins. It's better than taking a loan from a bank or asking a friend. If there is not enough stocks of bitcoins, then I will sell some valuable item

This is what I do, haha, constantly. I wish I can only hold my bitcoins never selling them, but life is life. Just yesterday I sold $40 worth of BTC to buy The Official SAT Study Guide and a couple of other similar books.

What I've discovered is that it is much easier to sell bitcoins than any other valuable item when you are in desperate need of money.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:27:27 AM

If I urgently need money, then I will sell bitcoins. It's better than taking a loan from a bank or asking a friend. If there is not enough stocks of bitcoins, then I will sell some valuable item

This is what I do, haha, constantly. I wish I can only hold my bitcoins never selling them, but life is life. Just yesterday I sold $40 worth of BTC to buy The Official SAT Study Guide and a couple of other similar books.

What I've discovered is that it is much easier to sell bitcoins than any other valuable item when you are in desperate need of money.

Anything that has a public market where people can post if they are buying or if they are selling that item allows you to get rid of the item pretty quickly. You simply dumped your coins. That means you sold your bitcoins to someone that has a buy order. But since the transactions are almost instant here, it's one of the quickest assets to sell. Even other assets or even stocks from a company can be sold pretty quick especially if there's a buy order or if you're selling it for quite a low price.

As a matter of fact, you can even use bitcoin (just like other assets) as a way to pay that thing you desperately need money for. It can serve as a money right away.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

If I had nothing and desperate to have money (which I had encountered before), I would apply for a real job. In that way it is an assurance that you get paid for real. If you don't have anything while applying like you have 0$, loan from a friend and pay them back once you get your first pay. The rest will just follow, you just have to trust in yourself and make it a goal that you get the job.

"The rest will just follow" - It kind of depends. Looking at the situation where you had 0$, and you just loaned from your friend, the first payment from your job will go to your friend. Surely you will have to eat and that will also be loaned from your friend. As days pass by, your loan amount increases. After your first salary from your job, you're still broke and you're still going to be in need of another loan. And so on..

It really makes me wonder how many people in this thread doesn't have any job at the moment. The answers are mainly "I will get a job." It doesn't require any strong force like being in desperate need for money to get a job. You simply need a job regardless if you're in need or not because you have to eat, survive, and pay for your bills.

Like they say, being proactive is a must. You should allocate money for emergency purposes even when there's not any and you need a job for that (or even just rich parents lol).
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:27:18 AM

I think i search for a job so that i could an extra income, that the way to earn money. I will not stop until i will not get extra job. And another way is to loan a money from loaning  that's an easy way and fast to have money quick. Gambling of course because when you win you earn money and double your profit. I think that's the way when we need money in our desperate times.
I also will try first to get the money by looking for a job, but if I have not received his salary and I need the money, of course I will be forced to borrow money to others people
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Do it in the Philippines and you'd be dead meat thrown in the river by the next days. Selling drugs use to be a profitable business in the Philippines but after the current President did the war on drugs seriously, it has been a bloodbath since then. Hope the other countries do it seriously as well.

You can sell whatever else but not destroy the lives of others.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:46:13 AM

When im in deep need of money or bitcoin, I will ask my friends if they know some jobs or offers that pays me even if it is just small. Or if it is urgent I will ask my friends or relatives to lend me some and promise them to pay back as soon as I get money for them to pay.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

When im in deep need of money or bitcoin, I will ask my friends if they know some jobs or offers that pays me even if it is just small. Or if it is urgent I will ask my friends or relatives to lend me some and promise them to pay back as soon as I get money for them to pay.

I will do the same with you as long as I am not doing anything illegal
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

I will do the same with you as long as I am not doing anything illegal

They will be giving you money quick because you are their relative or a friend and they knows that you needed it better than them. Unless they know that you are doing something that may lead them to always think about it when you are asking them money. If you really need to ask money for your family, you need to build their trust more, you must not break your promises so you can ask them again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
Maybe will get in touch with my family and talk to them with my problem so that i can barrow money i'll ask them that i will pay them once i hired or i already found a descent job with a descent salary. If theres an emergency i never thought that i will get involved my self with illegal activity i always want to do something for that problem i know that in every problem theres an solution.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
Maybe will get in touch with my family and talk to them with my problem so that i can barrow money i'll ask them that i will pay them once i hired or i already found a descent job with a descent salary. If theres an emergency i never thought that i will get involved my self with illegal activity i always want to do something for that problem i know that in every problem theres an solution.

This is my choice too when I don't have any options on my list, they will be the best people that will help me for sure in times of needs. And by simply asking them that I need money they will be light and glad to help me because we know that family is the only one that will help us until they can beside from God.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:05:08 PM

This is my choice too when I don't have any options on my list, they will be the best people that will help me for sure in times of needs. And by simply asking them that I need money they will be light and glad to help me because we know that family is the only one that will help us until they can beside from God.

What if the family members don't have enough money with them? My first choice would be a personal loan from the local bank. I am having a full-time job, and therefore it is quite easy for me to secure a loan (need to bargain quite hard about the interest rates, but then if it is an emergency, then we can't wait for too long).
grizman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:08:45 PM

What if the family members don't have enough money with them? My first choice would be a personal loan from the local bank. I am having a full-time job, and therefore it is quite easy for me to secure a loan (need to bargain quite hard about the interest rates, but then if it is an emergency, then we can't wait for too long).

Few people want to contact the bank. Many prefer to take credit from friends and not pay interest. But there are times when you have to contact the bank.
I will also try to find the best option and not contact the bank, and ask for money from friends and relatives
batang_bitcoin

Merit: 600

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:07:08 PM

It's good for us that has record in a particular bank and has also assurance that we will be allowed by the bank to borrow some money from them in case of emergency. I was worried about those people that are totally zero, they don't have something to pull on and lean on. Reality, they don't have full time job, it might be easy for us but for them it's hard to do so.
BitCao

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

I wouldn't mind doing some yard work for btc. Mowing, weed eating, raking leaves, etc. With a cold brew in one hand of course!
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:06:16 PM

I am currently willing to do anything for money and that includes anything illegal with the exception that t doesn't result in the death of anyone else or indirectly results in anyone's death.

Japinat

Merit: 683

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:47:38 PM

I am currently willing to do anything for money and that includes anything illegal with the exception that t doesn't result in the death of anyone else or indirectly results in anyone's death.
In hard times sometimes we do the worst decision in our life just to get what we really need, however we should also look at the possibilities with our actions if anything illegal that is for sure against the and when you get caught that would result to a bigger problem. But who am I to judge, we are unique individuals and we have different journey in this life so we are also responsible in our own actions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:26:28 AM

I guess that I would look for a part-time job, also I would join in a signature and social media campaigns, I would talk with my family and friends that are in the possibilities to help me and will planning ways of making money, maybe I would do things and then I'll sell them
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: