Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 06:42:15 PM

The ICO-sale is going much faster than I expected. Personally, I'd like to see the dev team make a nice video in which they introduce themselves, the place they work and their ambitions.

did you even read OP? like seriously?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:47:37 PM

Is this the most underrated project? Seems like a lot of upside, but no mass adoption. Is is the token price that's scaring everyone  Huh

Disagree 100%

Let it play out.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Overrated if anything. Valuation is beyond ridiculous for where this is at.

Valuation is VERY low if you ask me. 1M Peerplay tokens at 2 or 3 USD a piece...  that's just $3M USD or maybe more if the auction in November goes wild.

Compare that to WAVES ICO where they gathered over $30M... that's 10 times higher! And the kicker, WAVES got no working code ready yet. Heck, they haven't even released a lite client for their investors.

And then look at the Peerplays team and all the expertise, skills and knowledge they bring to the table and the companies they work with for building Peerplays. Compare that to WAVES where we only know the front man Sasha... and that's it.

Peerplays will be built upon a proven and hardened platform (Graphene) that is miles ahead of other projects out there in terms of technology and capacity. And then the use of the Bitshares Platform to release tokens to investors right away, before the mainnet is working, now that's service. The WAVES investors are still waiting to receive anything.

Anyway, I'm not picking on WAVES, I bought some myself, but just to compare how well Peerplays is set up for their launch and how well they take care of their investors.

I've participated in almost every ICO out there. From experience I can say that Peerplays got their ducks in a row, they will go far.

Do you have any affiliation with peerplay? You make a good case.  But as far as game development goes and the existing structure that uis a lot of overheads so it could fail the way I see it. Waves was built on hype and on a low budget. I do wonder what will happen to the ICO money lol.

Do you happen to know what stage the game development is at?

Hi Gravitate, I'm not affiliated with Peerplays, although it would be great if I was! Smiley  I'm a web dev, gfx designer, marketeer and A/V producer. I'm also multi-lingual so... Johathan / Peerplays, hit me up if you are hiring.  Grin
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 06:55:40 PM

Compare that to WAVES ICO where they gathered over $30M... that's 10 times higher! And the kicker, WAVES got no working code ready yet. Heck, they haven't even released a lite client for their investors.

That isn't accurate.  The Waves ICO raised $16 million.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/waves-blockchain-raises-over-16m-tsunami-bitcoins-flooded-last-days-crowdsale-1563973

Further, I think it is a bit disingenuous to compare two vastly different projects. 

My two cents.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:01:36 PM

They are just open markets if you wish to trade.

Regarding the sudden supply, it as due to a cart error. It was resolved earlier today and more people are buying.

In regards to the DAO, yes, watch for another update. We are getting calls and messages everyday about the DAO proposal from their holders about it.

There is only 8.3% of the total Peerplays supply left for this round of the crowdfund.
[/size]
i think you mean 83%
coinhugger

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:03:23 PM

That isn't accurate.  The Waves ICO raised $16 million.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/waves-blockchain-raises-over-16m-tsunami-bitcoins-flooded-last-days-crowdsale-1563973

Further, I think it is a bit disingenuous to compare two vastly different projects.  

My two cents.

You're right, I stand corrected. In my head I was thinking 30K BTC... and then erroneously ended up writing $30M. Smiley

HomoHenning

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:04:29 PM

can somebody explain me the incentivation of the peerplay team members?
do they buying tokens for themselfs or how will they be motivated to make this a success. there is no token contribution to the founders as i can see
push
push
can you pls answer important questions instead of praising yourselfs for buying into this?
i think some people here have to get back to the ground. 3 million is way to much for such a project.
and you cant compare wave o lisk here. they play in other leagues
HomoHenning

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:08:59 PM

bullshit
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:11:46 PM

do they buying tokens for themselfs or how will they be motivated to make this a success. there is no token contribution to the founders as i can see
push
push
can you pls answer important questions instead of praising yourselfs for buying into this?
i think some people here have to get back to the ground. 3 million is way to much for such a project.

I would also like to see this question answered Smiley
HomoHenning

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:12:42 PM

That isn't accurate.  The Waves ICO raised $16 million.

My two cents.

You're right, I stand corrected. In my head I was thinking 30K BTC... and then erroneously ended up writing $30M. Smiley

smart money (and me Smiley) vested on first day. this will be a bloody exhange day for the late investors. way overvaluted
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:13:32 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 07:41:30 PM by BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

They are just open markets if you wish to trade.

Regarding the sudden supply, it as due to a cart error. It was resolved earlier today and more people are buying.

In regards to the DAO, yes, watch for another update. We are getting calls and messages everyday about the DAO proposal from their holders about it.

There is only 8.3% of the total Peerplays supply left for this round of the crowdfund.
[/size]
i think you mean 83%

10% of the total Peerplays supply is being offered in this round. This means that 8.3% of the total Peerplays supply currently remains, as stated above.
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:42:54 PM

push
push

10% of the chain is allocated to the Peerplays Core Software and Business Development team, as outlined in the official allocations document:

http://www.peerplays.com/news/token-allocations-development-milestones/

HomoHenning

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:52:28 PM

push
push

10% of the chain is allocated to the Peerplays Core Software and Business Development team, as outlined in the official allocations document:

this is very low for such a big team. this makes 1% for each team member or so

what is this: 5%   – BTS Sharedrop?
Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:36:36 AM

push
push

Yeah I want to know too! What is 5% - BTS Sharedrop? Who gets this? BTS holders? Can the devs explain this for us?

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
Vita1ico

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:28:42 AM

I bought Peerplays  bundles.I received a confirmation email. I can't request tokens to complete .The entrance to the site www.freedomledger.com and www.openledger.info not working . Re-registration fails . No backup of the file .
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 04:41:38 AM

I bought Peerplays  bundles.I received a confirmation email. I can't request tokens to complete .The entrance to the site www.freedomledger.com and www.openledger.info not working . Re-registration fails . No backup of the file .

It sounds like you just need to be walked through the process which can probably be done better when you have access to one of the devs.

Rest assured, FreedomLedger is online.  If you purchased the tokens and they haven't been confirmed sent then they are still there.  It's a slightly complicated process compared to other crypto ICO's but one that you should dedicate some time to follow through on.

First, you need to set up an account on freedom ledger.  Save your account info as you make it.  If it failed the first time, clear your browser history and start over.  Then watch this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVqRusKco6A ) to learn how to back up your account.  Watch Part Two to learn how to find and back up your private keys.  Keep them safe and ideally backed up at more than one location.

Once you have the saved info, go back to peerplays (where you bought the tokens) and open a ticket found under the contributors tab (I think).  That is where you communicate the invoice number in the confirmation email and your freedomledger username.

If there is any other question, I am sure that you can use the chat function on the peerplays website to gain further help.

Good luck!
coinhugger

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:43:21 AM

It sounds like you just need to be walked through the process which can probably be done better when you have access to one of the devs.

Rest assured, FreedomLedger is online.  If you purchased the tokens and they haven't been confirmed sent then they are still there.  It's a slightly complicated process compared to other crypto ICO's but one that you should dedicate some time to follow through on.

First, you need to set up an account on freedom ledger.  Save your account info as you make it.  If it failed the first time, clear your browser history and start over.  Then watch this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVqRusKco6A ) to learn how to back up your account.  Watch Part Two to learn how to find and back up your private keys.  Keep them safe and ideally backed up at more than one location.

Once you have the saved info, go back to peerplays (where you bought the tokens) and open a ticket found under the contributors tab (I think).  That is where you communicate the invoice number in the confirmation email and your freedomledger username.

If there is any other question, I am sure that you can use the chat function on the peerplays website to gain further help.

Good luck!

Very well explained.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 05:53:18 AM

push
push

Yeah I want to know too! What is 5% - BTS Sharedrop? Who gets this? BTS holders? Can the devs explain this for us?

exactly, 5% goes to all bitshares holders

Vita1ico

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:04:21 AM

First, you need to set up an account on freedom ledger. 
No account is created(freedom ledger)-error . And there is no option to login for existing customers .
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:28:14 AM

No account is created(freedom ledger)-error . And there is no option to login for existing customers .

Be sure to clear your browser cache and try again.

I did a test registration to make sure it is working. You can see here:

http://cryptofresh.com/tx/d9783190ef1070d244c5bf2f7aed5a8728cca6d9

freedom-test1 was created just a few minutes ago.

As mentioned above, clear your cache prior to your registration. Whatever is preventing you from registering is still stuck in your browser.

Hope this helps.
Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 06:41:01 AM

Without knowing what you are doing it is difficult to understand how you are getting those results. 

Best to setup a real time communication with someone to work it out. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: