Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:22:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining  (Read 348420 times)
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:42:58 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 01:12:00 PM by traumschiff

Is Steem slack room still active? This does not work for me ..

Slack auto-inviter: http://steem.herokuapp.com

Edit : Nevermind, found this - https://steemit.chat/home

Correct. Slack become unweidly because the community was too large and Slack's 10k message limit meant messages were being deleted almost immediately. So it was moved to the open source (but a bit less user-friendly IMO) rocket chat platform.

Just jumped in to say hi Smooth.

Nice to see you still supporting the biggest scam which ever existed in crypto space. Wonder who is still dumping this shitcoin at 8k if not the developers who instamined 80% of the supply with a scammy relaunch (we all remember how their miners crashed on the first launch) and gave themself a staking mechanism.

Literally the ugliest chart that exists on any of the exchanges it's on. Unsure how there is still no official warning stamped everywhere on steemit stating "You should never invest in Steem as it is not a currency and it will continue to dump".

You realize this has been turning out way worse than any instamine DASH level scam masternode project? Good on you Smooth, you came to your lowest point while profiting on noobs.

I came here warning people when this was only on Bittrex, guess not many listen considering the volume this shitcoin has while doing a seppuku. Atleast you guys are helping the Larimer family to get a few lambos after how BTS turned out, also you, Smooth, will have a special place in Dan's heart for your service.

Oh and before you tell me you are not advertising a scam please check out Tony Vays's research on Steem and people also took apart the shitty whitepapers months ago in Twitter. At this point you are an advocate of the biggest scam this forum has ever seen, feels good.

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:40:01 PM

I watch this rally  .

Nothing new in crypto zZZ

Steen price none stop dropping invester sure .kill himself with that lost ( GZ )

Developers :- hook profit 99% above  / investor lost 99% .

Will I don't have evidence to show but  you can check record of steem power

All invested steem power July to December
 Are now double
 e.g - SP 1000 in july 28  ' December 1 got SP:- 1890 value's near by !! ( here you see 4 month steem got 100% returned true value.effect to market price )

( time period of SP was 2 year for cash out  / they change the time period 3month full cash out n SP interest rate got low too )

So it keep going none stop  down down

If you forgot old news  ( read it back )
http://www.coindesk.com/steem-provokes-doubt-market-observers/
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

Can't Login to Steemit for 2 days  Huh Huh Huh

Javascript enabled.

When I click on the Login button, Login form is not appearing, with username/password text box

tried in incognito?

Reinstalled my browser, disabled all adblock, enabled javascript.

And still can't login, page is frozen, login box doesn't appear.

PLEASE HELP, THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
B8888

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:09:59 PM

STEEM MENTIONED ON INFOWARS: https://steemit.com/advertising/@kus-knee/the-old-dog-reports-huge-news-steemit-mentioned-on-infowars  
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:24:18 AM

Is using Steemit platform still rewarding, I just notice the price is below 10ksat, I watch cryptoverse channel yesterday and he rates Steemit very high
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

Is using Steemit platform still rewarding, I just notice the price is below 10ksat, I watch cryptoverse channel yesterday and he rates Steemit very high
if there are such means they play and they are not new players but they are old players, the so-called whales .. if you want to get big, then you have to be creative make steemit interested in your blog articles..
Darwin84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:40:25 PM

Steemit is not a scam as thisANN thread said, they pay people for creating good quality content and ive tried steemit before and i did earn money so i can totally say this is not a scam. Also the steemit site has gain so many users. A lot of people will love this platform specially bloggers cause they need to create their own website and apply for google adsense and all that crap just to earn money. The steemit currency is pretty much stable its current value is i guess around 13-14 cents and they also have a sister coin called steem dollars which is pegged to US dollars.

Just because you got paid some steem coins doesn't mean something can't be a scam. Nobody is saying steem is a blatant fraud but it is very scammy. All the factors are in place for a never ending downward slide. It lost about 40% since I last logged on here a month or so ago.
B8888

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:36:04 AM

STEEM is hands down best DPOS coin there is. Best distribution and fair launch. It is already the 2nd most used crypto world wide next to BTC. Check STEEMs transactions. Also 3 second block times...near instant transfers.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:34:06 AM

Best distribution and fair launch.

What?

There are things I like about Steem. That isn't one them.

It is already the 2nd most used crypto world wide next to BTC. Check STEEMs transactions. Also 3 second block times...near instant transfers.

Better to focus on that.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:57:03 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 08:05:56 AM by traumschiff

What?

It is already the 2nd most used crypto world wide next to BTC. Check STEEMs transactions. Also 3 second block times...near instant transfers.

Better to focus on that.

Just jumped in to say hi Smooth.

Nice to see you still supporting the biggest scam which ever existed in crypto space. Wonder who is still dumping this shitcoin at 8k if not the developers who instamined 80% of the supply with a scammy relaunch (we all remember how their miners crashed on the first launch) and gave themself a staking mechanism. Oh, forgot the people who are created STEEMs out of thin air.

Literally the ugliest chart that exists on any of the exchanges it's on. Unsure how there is still no official warning stamped everywhere on steemit stating "You should never invest in Steem as it is not a currency and it will continue to dump".

You realize this has been turning out way worse than any instamine DASH level scam masternode project? Good on you Smooth, you came to your lowest point while profiting on noobs.

I came here warning people when this was only on Bittrex, guess not many listen considering the volume this shitcoin has while doing a seppuku. Atleast you guys are helping the Larimer family to get a few lambos after how BTS turned out, also you, Smooth, will have a special place in Dan's heart for your service.

Oh and before you tell me you are not advertising a scam please check out Tony Vays's research on Steem and people also took apart the shitty whitepapers months ago in Twitter. At this point you are an advocate of the biggest scam this forum has ever seen, feels good. This is the epitome of a ponzi if you check the economics of the coin.

Lets also talk about how you were the loudest when it came to trolling DASH's instamine, meanwhile the launch of STEEM makes DASH look like a child's prank.

B8888

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

What?

Better to focus on that.

Im fine with it. But you are right, point 2 is better.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:25:16 PM

Lets also talk about how you were the loudest when it came to trolling DASH's instamine, meanwhile the launch of STEEM makes DASH look like a child's prank.

I can't agree with pretty much any part of that statement. Reporting on and criticizing a fraudulent instamine and other issues with Dash is not "trolling" as you deceptively and dismissively call it, and there are huge differences between Steem and Dash including their respective launches (off the top of my head I can think of at least a half dozen), but Dash is off topic here so I won't discuss it further.

Now that is not to say that Steem had a "fair launch" as the term is generally applied. It didn't, which is why I pushed back at the person who was claiming it. The launch was rigged to produce a desired outcome for the devs, but that was explicitly stated at the time and has never been hidden. Anyone who isn't comfortable with that should stay away.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

Better to focus on that.

Better yet to focus on how that is probably bullshit.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:07:33 PM

Better to focus on that.

Better yet to focus on how that is probably bullshit.

Also a reasonable point of view. I don't actually know whether it is correct or not. At least the part about 3 second block times is certainly accurate.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

I can't agree with pretty much any part of that statement. Reporting on and criticizing a fraudulent instamine and other issues with Dash is not "trolling" as you deceptively and dismissively call it, and there are huge differences between Steem and Dash including their respective launches (off the top of my head I can think of at least a half dozen), but Dash is off topic here so I won't discuss it further.

Now that is not to say that Steem had a "fair launch" as the term is generally applied. It didn't, which is why I pushed back at the person who was claiming it. The launch was rigged to produce a desired outcome for the devs, but that was explicitly stated at the time and has never been hidden. Anyone who isn't comfortable with that should stay away.

I hate DASH just as I hate STEEM. Kinda sad how you suck Larimers dick while you hate on DASH though.

Looking up your comments history one can easily see that every 2nd or 3rd (at most) comment from you is of STEEM. For a few months (around 2015-16) I actually believed you to be an intelligent person, even during the time you criticized VCASH, but sadly that is not the case anymore. You got sucked in a scam, which fucks with everyone touching it on exchanges (because of the ponzi economics it was built on), just because you could mine it at start together with the developers. Really sad.

Hypocrite.

Please before saying how you are not supporting it, just think it over, you are giving your name to this project over and over again.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:43:13 PM

Nice of you to stop by traumschiff

Let me summarize your key points:

1. Trolling about sexual acts
2. I answer questions from the community about Steem
3. I'm not intelligent
4. Steem is a ponzi scheme and no one can make money trading it
5. I'm a hypocrite

Now that you've gotten that out of your system, unless you have something else to say about Steem, please be on your way, because off topic posts are not allowed on this forum.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:50:01 PM

Nice of you to stop by traumschiff

Let me summarize your key points:

1. Trolling about sexual acts
2. I answer questions from the community about Steem
3. I'm not intelligent
4. Steem is a ponzi scheme and no one can make money trading it
5. I'm a hypocrite

Now that you've gotten that out of your system, unless you have something else to say about Steem, please be on your way, because off topic posts are not allowed on this forum.

Well we actually reached the point where you couldn't legitimately defend yourself so you just summarize my points instead to fill up a response.

This wasn't off topic though, I was giving context on why you supporting STEEM can be legit considered as pleasing (Bitshares founder and scammer Dan Larimers) male genitals and it was done in the most relevant thread.

I would have really liked to watch you defend STEEM and explain to me how it isn't a ponzi and how you are actually not supporting it with taking part in the STEEM community discussions, but I guess this isn't that day. Would have been a good show watching you sink deeper.

bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:14:15 PM

Dear STEEM community we are accepting STEEM on our Forex trading platform with 100% bonus on initial deposits

https://muex.io/Forex

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:21:16 PM

explain to me how it isn't a ponzi

That I'm happy to do. It is no more or less a Ponzi than any other coin that pays block rewards whether from mining or staking (or some combination/hybrid/variant). Some argue that all of these coins are Ponzis, which is fair (in the sense that appreciation, or even retaining value despite distribution of additional units, requires new investment). But it is not accurate to cherry pick which ones are or aren't Ponzis when they all work essentially the same way.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:52:21 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 08:43:15 PM by traumschiff

explain to me how it isn't a ponzi

That I'm happy to do. It is no more or less a Ponzi than any other coin that pays block rewards whether from mining or staking (or some combination/hybrid/variant). Some argue that all of these coins are Ponzis, which is fair (in the sense that appreciation, or even retaining value despite distribution of additional units, requires new investment). But it is not accurate to cherry pick which ones are or aren't Ponzis when they all work essentially the same way.

Smooth, you are either terribly dumb or you just shill STEEM so hard.

I'm heavily dissapointed.

As if other coins had a short POW giving out a huge supply that magically went to the devs on a shady launch and their developers also gave themselves a staking mechanism favoring large holders and giving the coin hyperinflation and a never ending freshly printed money supply. Yes. Totally. Steem doesn't differ from the rest. Hilarious.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: